LPSG

pumping with erection

hi wondering if yall can help me out haha when i pump i always seem to get hard is this usual, does it cancel out what im doing, is it dangerous? i just mess around

is part of a discussion in the Penis Enlargement forum that includes topics on Penis enlargement techniques and advice.

Enlargel Penis Enlargement

Go Back   LPSG > Main > Penis Enlargement

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
bigrider is offline

pumping with erection

hi wondering if yall can help me out haha when i pump i always seem to get hard is this usual, does it cancel out what im doing, is it dangerous? i just mess around with it once in a while nothing serious low pressure. any tips would be great

7x6.5
big? na just about two handfuls
bigrider is offline  
Old 09-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
B_penispenispenis37 is offline
Banned


I believe that pumping with an erection is the ideal way to pump,
B_penispenispenis37 is offline  
Old 09-19-2011   #3 (permalink)
seahorses is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by penispenispenis37 View Post
I believe that pumping with an erection is the ideal way to pump,
It is! In fact some guys ‘milk,’ the tube to maintain an erection while pumping. So if you can remain hard throughout a pumping session, you’re already streets ahead.
seahorses is offline  
Old 09-19-2011   #4 (permalink)
fightinghunger is offline


pumping with an erection can damage your penis. its why they always say to pump when soft.
fightinghunger is offline  
Old 09-19-2011   #5 (permalink)
Lampwick is offline


I don't know where you're getting that from, fightinghunger, but pumping with an erection will not damage your penis. I wouldn't recommend pumping with an erection with a high vacuum level, but then, I wouldn't recommend pumping when you're soft with a high vacuum level, either.

"They" always say to pump when soft? Who are "they"?
Lampwick is offline  
Old 09-19-2011   #6 (permalink)
fightinghunger is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampwick View Post
I don't know where you're getting that from, fightinghunger, but pumping with an erection will not damage your penis. I wouldn't recommend pumping with an erection with a high vacuum level, but then, I wouldn't recommend pumping when you're soft with a high vacuum level, either.

"They" always say to pump when soft? Who are "they"?
it's from medical evidence, i suggest you look it up. it may not kill you, but its probably why a lot of pumped penises have trouble getting hard
fightinghunger is offline  
Old 09-21-2011   #7 (permalink)
ETown7 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorses View Post
you’re already streets ahead.
Somebody watches way too much Community. Streets ahead. Psh.
ETown7 is offline  
Old 09-24-2011   #8 (permalink)
seahorses is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by fightinghunger View Post
it's from medical evidence, i suggest you look it up. it may not kill you, but its probably why a lot of pumped penises have trouble getting hard
To save us wasting a lot of our valuable time and effort looking, and still no guarantee of finding, the exact documents you refer too, perhaps you could point us in the right direction for this so called ‘Medical evidence’. I mean, I’ve been pumping for nearly 40 years, striving to keep hard as I do so, and without suffering any ill effects. I also know of long term pumpers that subscribe to dedicated pump sites, where the best related information and advice can be found, and nobody there is reporting any ill effects from maintaining an erection while pumping? Also, could you tell us where you obtained the information about ‘pumped penises have trouble getting hard’? Of course, somebody with your extensive knowledge of pumping will be only too aware of the mechanics involved; that the lymph fluid generating tumescence has a slightly spongy feel while the underlying erection is as ridged as ever. Perhaps you could also explain why pumping is recommended by the medical profession for guys suffering penile dysfunction… to help get them hard? However, if I, along with all other pumpers, have got it all wrong, perhaps you’d like to tell us how pumping should be carried out and then post a note along side your other comments in ‘Scaremunger’s weekly’.
seahorses is offline  
Old 09-24-2011   #9 (permalink)
seahorses is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ETown7 View Post
Somebody watches way too much Community. Streets ahead. Psh.
Sorry, I don’t understand this, other than you obviously watch the program, to qualify the comment. Me English UK, just get BBC, ITV and Channel 4.
seahorses is offline  
Old 09-30-2011   #10 (permalink)
seahorses is offline


No takers hah, I wonder why?
seahorses is offline  
Old 10-14-2011   #11 (permalink)
m339067 is offline


nothing wrong that should happen. The more often and longer time that you pump the better your penis will feel .Try keeping the pump on for several hours at a time.
m339067 is offline  
Old 10-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
MoociMan is offline


You guys are such dramaqueens. The guy just said that the risk of injury increases if you pump hard. That is almost commonsense, since the internal pressure of the penis is already high when erect. He didn't say that pumpers necessarily hurt their wangs. Claiming that no pumper ever gets hurt is bullshit. I have a good friend who is a doctor, and she has seen a couple men with injuries because of pumping. The point was this: watch out so you don't suffer adverse effects. That is simply good advice. The claim that many pumpers have trouble getting it up might be unbacked, though. Unless it means this: a lot of people who pump have trouble getting it up, but most pumpers don't. That is probably true. But let that discussion rest, unless one part can come up with statistical evidence.
MoociMan is offline  
Old 10-16-2011   #13 (permalink)
seahorses is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by MoociMan View Post
You guys are such dramaqueens. The guy just said that the risk of injury increases if you pump hard. That is almost commonsense, since the internal pressure of the penis is already high when erect. He didn't say that pumpers necessarily hurt their wangs. Claiming that no pumper ever gets hurt is bullshit. I have a good friend who is a doctor, and she has seen a couple men with injuries because of pumping. The point was this: watch out so you don't suffer adverse effects. That is simply good advice. The claim that many pumpers have trouble getting it up might be unbacked, though. Unless it means this: a lot of people who pump have trouble getting it up, but most pumpers don't. That is probably true. But let that discussion rest, unless one part can come up with statistical evidence.
It strikes me you’re every bit as inept as Fightinghunger, when it come to making your point. He says,
‘they say,’
Others including myself ask,
‘Who are they?’
You say,
‘You guys,’
I ask,
‘Which guys?’
Not only are different opinions expressed here, we also have readers as well as contributors, so is it all guys, some guys, like those that disagree with Fightinghunger, which?
You also negate your own argument by saying,
‘The guy just said that the risk of injury increases if you pump hard.’
This shows you haven’t read and fully understood what he has written, because, no, he doesn’t just say that; he also says,
‘Its why they always say to pump when soft.’
And it’s that comment that brought the responses which has culminated in your paradoxical claim, and I quote,
‘The guy just said that the risk of injury increases if you pump hard. That is almost commonsense, since the internal pressure of the penis is already high when erect. He didn't say that pumpers necessarily hurt their wangs.’
Are you saying therefore, you can damage your cock without hurting it? Ummmmm, I think your going to be hard pressed to prove that, and proof I shall want if you wish to continue this discussion. And anyhow, I would suggest first that you learn a bit more about the anatomy of a penis.

Also, the ‘almost common sense,’ that you write about; is that the same, ‘almost common sense,’ that says,
‘you don’t bend your cock when it’s erect because you’re likely to burst a blood vessel.’?
Perhaps you ought to talk to your doctor friend on that? But either way, that’s not my take on it; it’s a quote from some other thread on some other site (thunders, if you want to check it) by some other well intended contributor full of knee jerk reaction and personal misgivings. It’s that sort of response that turns threads like these into dramas.

Last edited by seahorses; 10-16-2011 at 04:49 AM..
seahorses is offline  
Old 10-16-2011   #14 (permalink)
MoociMan is offline


I am of course targeting the two or three posters who react as if fightinghunger said something personal. I wont speak on his behalf, but I believe that when he said "they always..." he means to convey that it is a generally accepted harm reduction advice. For instance I have seen that exact message on a penispump. I wont argue anymore. I just believe Fightinghungers main points are sound, though he might have worded them a bit hastily. I see no point in claiming that pumping is unconditionally harmless - if we recognize the risks, then it is, provided we act to minimize the risks of the risksituations obtaining.
MoociMan is offline  

Tags
erection, pumping

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
"He Was No Dummy&
4 Minutes Ago by gunz15
selfie
7 Minutes Ago by busine

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
420always, azphoxtenin, bigbigchris21, bigheadben, BigJimYoung, Chargers06, dalian01, dirc133, firtydun, lovestoshow, mcstang, mjohn19701, mr9lnch, nycbttm, Thales, Thongguy36, topflightsam

Please read the rules.

Online: 2329 | Chatting: 66

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG