LPSG

African and African American penis size

People, do you think there is difference between African and African American penis size ? I think African are longer but African American are much thicker . For Nigerians average flaccid penis girth is 8.83

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2011   #1 (permalink)
SR_Rusty_Knutz is offline
Account Disabled

African and African American penis size

People, do you think there is difference between African and African American penis size ?
I think African are longer but African American are much thicker .
For Nigerians average flaccid penis girth is 8.83 cm (International Journal of Impotence Research - Table 7 for article: Penile measurements in normal adult Jordanians and in patients with erectile dysfunction), but for African American 11 cm (12.8 cm hard).
SR_Rusty_Knutz is offline  
Old 09-19-2011   #2 (permalink)
sykray is offline


First of all, the studies quoted all give an average erect length of about 5.3 inches and a standard deviation of about one inch (ie. 68% of men in each study have erections between, say, 4.3 and 6.3 inches.). The Kinsey study is the larger group of subjects but the measures were reported by self measurement so probably contain a degree of "rounding - up" or slight exaggeration.

I have not seen very many African or African American men in my clinical practice but my impression has been that African American men have larger penises.

Elsewhere on LPSG I have speculated that slavery involved people being treated like farm stock and many slave owners bred for strong bodies and large penises. There are some accounts of the slave trade period that support this speculation.
sykray is offline  
Old 09-19-2011   #3 (permalink)
SR_Rusty_Knutz is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by sykray View Post
First of all, the studies quoted all give an average erect length of about 5.3 inches and a standard deviation of about one inch (ie. 68% of men in each study have erections between, say, 4.3 and 6.3 inches.). The Kinsey study is the larger group of subjects but the measures were reported by self measurement so probably contain a degree of "rounding - up" or slight exaggeration.

I have not seen very many African or African American men in my clinical practice but my impression has been that African American men have larger penises.

Elsewhere on LPSG I have speculated that slavery involved people being treated like farm stock and many slave owners bred for strong bodies and large penises. There are some accounts of the slave trade period that support this speculation.
Flaccid or erect ?
You measured or ?
SR_Rusty_Knutz is offline  
Old 09-20-2011   #4 (permalink)
heavycummerwanted1 is offline


From the inner city locker room I can tell you that nobody stood out from the rest in high school and same goes for our open showers in the army I didn't see anything that stood out when it came to penis size and black guys. My high school was 90% black and in the army I would say my company was 20% black so I should have noticed a difference.

As for slaves being treated like farm animals it's true that the slave owners took the biggest and strongest male and female and kept breeding them until they got the desired attributes from the slaves.

Hitler tried doing the same thing with his master race breeding program and this works with fighting dogs they breed the bad traits out and the good ones in until the finished product is a machine and the same works for humans.

A few more decades and the physical advantage will disappear due to black men getting fat white girls knocked up and picking poor mates from their own race genetically speaking.

Attractive married couple looking for first time 3 way.

Last edited by heavycummerwanted1; 09-20-2011 at 12:37 AM..
heavycummerwanted1 is offline  
Old 09-20-2011   #5 (permalink)
sumbodii is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by heavycummerwanted1 View Post
A few more decades and the physical advantage will disappear due to black men getting fat white girls knocked up and picking poor mates from their own race genetically speaking.
Wow... just wow.
sumbodii is offline  
Old 09-20-2011   #6 (permalink)
lolwtfbbq is offline


lol
lolwtfbbq is offline  
Old 09-20-2011   #7 (permalink)
At.your.cervix is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by sumbodii View Post
Wow... just wow.
Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth.
At.your.cervix is offline  
Old 09-20-2011   #8 (permalink)
8dot75 is offline


hmph ! that was....eye-opening.....
8dot75 is offline  
Old 09-21-2011   #9 (permalink)
Snakebyte is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by sykray View Post
I have not seen very many African or African American men in my clinical practice but my impression has been that African American men have larger penises.
You've seen them erect? Measured them?


Snakebyte is offline  
Old 09-21-2011   #10 (permalink)
luvmycock is offline


oh gosh
luvmycock is offline  
Old 09-21-2011   #11 (permalink)
Incocknito is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by heavycummerwanted1 View Post
From the inner city locker room I can tell you that nobody stood out from the rest in high school and same goes for our open showers in the army I didn't see anything that stood out when it came to penis size and black guys. My high school was 90% black and in the army I would say my company was 20% black so I should have noticed a difference.

As for slaves being treated like farm animals it's true that the slave owners took the biggest and strongest male and female and kept breeding them until they got the desired attributes from the slaves.

Hitler tried doing the same thing with his master race breeding program and this works with fighting dogs they breed the bad traits out and the good ones in until the finished product is a machine and the same works for humans.

A few more decades and the physical advantage will disappear due to black men getting fat white girls knocked up and picking poor mates from their own race genetically speaking.
And this is supposed to be from a female?

-
Incocknito is offline  
Old 09-21-2011   #12 (permalink)
ConanTheBarber is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Incocknito View Post
And this is supposed to be from a female?
Her high school and army corps had a Don't Ask Don't Tell policy on gender.

"Conan! What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies -- see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

That's barbaric, kidz.

Don't try this at home.

~ ConanTheBarber (but you can call me Connie)
ConanTheBarber is offline  
Old 09-21-2011   #13 (permalink)
art
art is offline


Some guys are big, some guys are little, most are average. Cock size has zero direct correlation with race, ethnicity, or national origin. Get over it.
art is offline  
Old 09-21-2011   #14 (permalink)
sargon20 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Incocknito View Post
And this is supposed to be from a female?

Exactly. A female hanging out in inner-city locker rooms no less.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Isaac Asimov
sargon20 is offline  
Old 09-21-2011   #15 (permalink)
sargon20 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by art View Post
Some guys are big, some guys are little, most are average. Cock size has zero direct correlation with race, ethnicity, or national origin. Get over it.
Not true. I've got a friend who is A) size queen B) rampant sex addict C) been at it for 30 years. There is a hierarchy he has.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Isaac Asimov

Last edited by sargon20; 09-21-2011 at 09:14 PM..
sargon20 is offline  

Tags
african, american, penis, size

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 PM.

Latest Threads
PumpingMuscle Video Tr
50 Minutes Ago by tj611
id scene
1 Hour Ago by Blos

Latest Posts
Horny feeling
4 Minutes Ago by Stucke

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
AlsoRtsonex, amadeus84, brownstick, charles_eden3, cowboybootfan, DanP33, dudsey, giantfetus, jerseydick20, johnhn, mask13000, MisterSlave, nice_tip, PuertoRican, shysimon84, thomnas, ummmm, weddog13, xjakex91

Please read the rules.

Online: 1973 | Chatting: 61

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG