LPSG

Is there any porn stars bigger than Mandingo

Is Mandingo still the biggest or are there any new porn stars that are bigger than him?

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
cjayramone is offline

Is there any porn stars bigger than Mandingo

Is Mandingo still the biggest or are there any new porn stars that are bigger than him?
cjayramone is offline  
Old 12-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
Calboner is offline


I don't know about any new guys, but I would guess that Shane Diesel, who has been in the business for a while, has a bigger dick, as it is not much shorter than Mandingo's (at most an inch shorter) and is much thicker. Bulk is proportionate to the square of cross-sectional distance or girth.

I do not add strangers to my "Friends" list.
----------------------------------------
My photos at Tumblr
Calboner is offline  
Old 12-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


NBah Shane is not bigger but thicker. You'd think in the economy that MORE horse hung guys would be out there doing porn. Who knows what next year brings.

But I would say, for younger newer guys, that Donny Dong aka Matt Huges and Chris Strokes (from Bay Area like Richard Mann and Pinky) are GIVING everyone a run their money.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboner View Post
I don't know about any new guys, but I would guess that Shane Diesel, who has been in the business for a while, has a bigger dick, as it is not much shorter than Mandingo's (at most an inch shorter) and is much thicker. Bulk is proportionate to the square of cross-sectional distance or girth.
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 12-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
Calboner is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbro510 View Post
NBah Shane is not bigger but thicker.
I can't make any sense of that. "Thicker" and "bigger" are not opposites. Shane's dick is bigger because it is thicker. Size is proportionate to thickness squared times length. Shane's dick is at least 8 1/2 inches long and 7 1/4 around. (It is measured on video, but it is difficult to be sure of the length measurement because of how the girl holds the tape; the girth measurement is clearer.) Mandingo's, at a generous estimate, may be as much as 9 1/2 inches long and 6 3/4 around. Even on the assumption of these measurements, which are biased in favor of Mandingo, Shane's dick comes out almost 30% bigger than Mandingo's (1.29 times the size, to be more exact).

I do not add strangers to my "Friends" list.
----------------------------------------
My photos at Tumblr

Last edited by Calboner; 12-14-2011 at 07:37 PM..
Calboner is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #5 (permalink)
Snakebyte is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbro510 View Post
NBah Shane is not bigger but thicker. You'd think in the economy that MORE horse hung guys would be out there doing porn. Who knows what next year brings.

But I would say, for younger newer guys, that Donny Dong aka Matt Huges and Chris Strokes (from Bay Area like Richard Mann and Pinky) are GIVING everyone a run their money.
Strokes is barely 8 inches and pretty thin actually. You'd be surprised how outsized he is by lots of pornstars.


Snakebyte is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #6 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


He's out dicked alot of guys in gang bang...I think I shall start thread with the video proof

XOXOXO

BlkBro




Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Strokes is barely 8 inches and pretty thin actually. You'd be surprised how outsized he is by lots of pornstars.
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #7 (permalink)
stratedude is offline


This graph that I made could make a case that Shane Diesel is a bit "bigger" than Mandingo:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/1196...art-ranbow-jpg

I say Mandingo is 10.5" X 6.5"

and Shane is 9" X 7.5"

To me that puts both of them solidly in the white area of the graph. But your guess as to their exact measurements is up for debate.
stratedude is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #8 (permalink)
lolwtfbbq is offline


what about lex steele
lolwtfbbq is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #9 (permalink)
James Duncan is offline


Tony Duncan has a larger penis than Mandingo. Though, he is an older actor that does less films.
James Duncan is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #10 (permalink)
James Duncan is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwtfbbq View Post
what about lex steele
Mandingo has a larger erection than Lex Steele. Lex admits this in an interview.
James Duncan is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #11 (permalink)
TonyDucanFan101 is offline


Mandingo is the biggest/longest in porn,it's crazy there isn't anyone out in porn that is bigger/longer than dingo.Tony Duncan is the only one i've ever seen slightly bigger then dingo but i guess Tony is done with porn which is a shame.
TonyDucanFan101 is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #12 (permalink)
CardiffDillon is online now


I'd give my vote to Tony Duncan, although the floppiness of his dick made it difficult to judge how hard he could get. I can't say I ever saw a vid where he was much beyond a soft semi. I'd say that the biggest cock that gets fully hard belongs to Mandingo, with our own Danny D giving him a good run for his money.

It must be true, I read it on the internet.
CardiffDillon is online now  
Old 01-01-2012   #13 (permalink)
drabman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboner View Post
I can't make any sense of that. "Thicker" and "bigger" are not opposites. Shane's dick is bigger because it is thicker. Size is proportionate to thickness squared times length. Shane's dick is at least 8 1/2 inches long and 7 1/4 around. (It is measured on video, but it is difficult to be sure of the length measurement because of how the girl holds the tape; the girth measurement is clearer.) Mandingo's, at a generous estimate, may be as much as 9 1/2 inches long and 6 3/4 around. Even on the assumption of these measurements, which are biased in favor of Mandingo, Shane's dick comes out almost 30% bigger than Mandingo's (1.29 times the size, to be more exact).
These comparisons are impossible, since every trick in the book is used in big-cock porn to exaggerate penis size - it's fantasy after all. Mandingo, in particular is notorious for the, "Mandingo Slouch" as I call it.

Personally, I don't believe that either he or Diesel are anywhere near the sizes you quoted, if you're talking non-bone pressed. (Diesel's girth might not be far off, but I suspect he pumps before scenes). I've seen an interview where a co-star says he isn't longer than any other big cock porn actor, but is thicker.

9/12" is 1/2" shorter than my forearm - and I'm 6'2". Given that Mandingo is clearly a short guy (I'd say 5'7 as an absolute maximum) the idea that his penis looks 9 1/2" even without the porn tricks seems bizarre to me.

Last edited by drabman; 01-01-2012 at 09:56 PM..
drabman is offline  
Old 01-01-2012   #14 (permalink)
drabman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by James Duncan View Post
Mandingo has a larger erection than Lex Steele. Lex admits this in an interview.
And Lex claims to be 11", which just goes to show that you can't take anything a big-cock porn actor says seriously.
drabman is offline  
Old 01-01-2012   #15 (permalink)
drabman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by stratedude View Post

I say Mandingo is 10.5" X 6.5"
Not a chance in hell.

Given Mandingo's small stature, a 10.5" cock would reach the top of his ribcage when standing up straight - if you were ever able to make him do such a thing. He seems remarkably reluctant to stand straight when his penis is held against his torso on fiilm - does he have arthritis of the spine?
drabman is offline  

Tags
bigger, mandingo, porn, stars

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Latest Threads
just nice tits @@
7 Minutes Ago by tgirls

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
akab, amadeus84, German_Pony, loxid, maxcharlie83, Nunu470, NYUkid2015, plussizequeen1, Robbaba, Shagz1313, slimeyhead, Syzygy2k8, williamspaul638, wymci

Please read the rules.

Online: 2411 | Chatting: 72

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG