LPSG

Penis Size Debate

Originally Posted by kc2007 The premise of this whole thing seems like a bunch of pseudo-intellectualism. Of Course penis matters, just to some more than others. It's really not a mystery or revelation that men

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2011   #106 (permalink)
bassman70 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by kc2007 View Post
The premise of this whole thing seems like a bunch of pseudo-intellectualism.
Of Course penis matters, just to some more than others. It's really not a mystery or revelation that men tend to think it matters more than it does. But with that said, I think culturally woman's opinions on the matter changes.
With all of the porn out there and women becoming more sexually liberated to explore their sexuality and be honest about their desires, I think there is a trend to admit they do care about size.

Eden Fantasy and some other "sex toy" sites are great for watching this phenomenon develop. For one, nearly all of the women on these sites are real and have no reason to lie like on this site. For the most part they are educated and knowledgeable and very descriptive. As the products themselves become more and more lifelike you do tend to see an increase in women trying and loving larger than average sizes dildos. Even women who were primarily vibe girls or never tried anything bigger. It really seems like the favorite and most positively reviewed dildos on there are in the area of 6 inches+ x 5.5 inches +, which is on the upper end of average. And not only are willing and enjoying larger sizes, they are starting to know sizes and what exactly their "range" is for enjoyment. Whether or not this is affecting their opinions or relations with real men and penises, is not always clear, plus many women are either bisexual or lesbian on these sites.

Of course in the past, where a woman might experience one or 2 larger guys in their sex life and dildos were basically poorly made, over sized gag gifts, women were more likely to believe size didn't matter. But as women realize how to orgasm and different ways to orgasm and experiment with these more than lifelike toys, their opinion on "not mattering" is going to waver.

Now the big misconception and thing most men will never get past is, this STILL has little effect on who a woman chooses to be with. The fact that she might enjoy something a bit larger now and again unfortunately is deal breaker for all us insecure men out here. And I don't mean sharing your girl with another more well endowed man, but most guys would feel inadequate next to a larger toy.
For the record, >5.5 is endowed, not high average in the real world.
bassman70 is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #107 (permalink)
Silvertip is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertip View Post
Semetricality? Semetricality?? What the hell is that??? Is it perchance in any way related to symmetry? I'm afraid that the quality of PhD students these days has really taken a hit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanTheBarber View Post
Good point, Silvertip, and one I regretted not making.
Symmetry is the better word, and 'semetricality' in any case would properly be spelled 'symmetricality.'
Agreed, but PLEASE don't suggest to the sesquipedalians amongst us that "symmetricality" should be a word. It's just another lame attempt by the vainglorious (such as PhD students) to seem more erudite than they actually are. It's the same as the people (mostly politicians and pundits of all flavors) who use "functionality" when they actually mean "function". Functionality is a totally legitimate word, used as jargon in the computer programming field, but in all other uses it means nothing more than function. Same too with "methodology" which is also a legitimate word. It means the study of methods. But in most common usage today (I'd bet at least 99%) it is meant to say nothing more than "method". But to the verbose who want to put on airs and try to impress I guess five syllables are better than two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonH View Post
... Among primates, gorillas have very small babies, chimps have babies about twice the weight of a gorilla, and humans have babies twice the weight of chimp babies. Gorillas have the smallest penises, chimps are about twice that size, and humans are twice the size of chimps ...
And I don't doubt that that has played a role in the penile evolution of the three species. But it would be a very small role as your logic is a bit misleading. Your are directly correlating size (i.e. dimension, in this case penis length) to weight. And, since all primates are of comparable density (i.e. just light enough to float), that's the same as volume. Volume is proportional to the cube of dimension and dimension is proportional to the cube root of volume. So with twice the weight (volume) a comparable dimension would only be 1.26 (the cube root of 2) times larger. In other words (using your logic) since the gorilla has a 1.25" erect penis, chimps would have a 1.58" erect penis (1.25 x 1.26) and man would have a 1.99" erect penis (1.25 x 1.26 x 1.26). But in reality it's more like 3" erections for chimps and 6" erections for man.

If God had intended us to run around without our clothes on we'd have been born naked.

Last edited by Silvertip; 12-23-2011 at 10:44 AM..
Silvertip is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #108 (permalink)
1kmb1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanTheBarber View Post
I don't see what in the Wikipedia entry qualifies its own entry about reproduction.
you dont see how group structure adds context to reproductive habits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanTheBarber View Post
Did you read this post?
no, i didnt.

but it doesnt change anything, youre arguing the exception rather than the rule. yes, it happens, but look at the numbers, its less than ten percent, and its mostly with sub adult (non reproducing) females. and then another third of it is broken up by a dominant male.

and to be honest, i dont really care; its all irrelevant to my point.

-If you drop your pants for a testicular exam, and your doctor coughs before you do...you might have a big penis.
1kmb1 is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #109 (permalink)
ShannonH is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertip View Post
And I don't doubt that that has played a role in the penile evolution of the three species. But it would be a very small role as your logic is a bit misleading. Your are directly correlating size (i.e. dimension, in this case penis length) to weight. And, since all primates are of comparable density (i.e. just light enough to float), that's the same as volume. Volume is proportional to the cube of dimension and dimension is proportional to the cube root of volume. So with twice the weight (volume) a comparable dimension would only be 1.26 (the cube root of 2) times larger. In other words (using your logic) since the gorilla has a 1.25" erect penis, chimps would have a 1.58" erect penis (1.25 x 1.26) and man would have a 1.99" erect penis (1.25 x 1.26 x 1.26). But in reality it's more like 3" erections for chimps and 6" erections for man.
They're just rough numbers. Gorillas definitely have way smaller babies, vaginas, and penises, chimps middle, and man on top. For survival purposes, it's better to have as short a gestation period as possible. Brain takes a really long time to grow, and comes out almost fully grown for that individual's lifetime, so we have huge babies that take 9 months. Baby gorillas look like golf balls. It's not a 'flaw' in my logic that you can't match the numbers up exactly. This isn't math class.

Really like kc2007's post, but yeah I agree 5.5" around is endowed in the real world -- that's the approximate girth large sized condoms are sized around (e.g. magnums, which are meant to fit 5.25"+ girth.) Statistically this is also true. I'm pretty familiar with edenfantasy, but I think it's a little misleading to say those are the ones people like the most. The 5.5" girth ones are the popular large-sized dildos, but they sell a tonne of 4.75" and lots of 4" too. The 5.5" ones are just more likely to be shaped like an actual penis, while the 4" girth ones look like abstract art.

I think a lot of guys get it in their head that bigger = better, when it's a range of preferences that vary from woman to woman but with a greater likelihood of being in a certain area. I think guys with enough experience all know this, but it's a real problem for the inexperienced who get it in their heads that all women would dump their 5.5x4.75" dick for a 9x7 whopper. Just going by the sales alone you'll find a lot more women who prefer the former (but still plenty of girls who'd like the big one.)
ShannonH is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #110 (permalink)
ConanTheBarber is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertip View Post
Agreed, but PLEASE don't suggest to the sesquipedalians amongst us that "symmetricality" should be a word.
But it is a word, though I agree that it would be better if it weren't.
I think it's usually used in math, but it will metastasize, I say with some regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertip View Post
It's just another lame attempt by the vainglorious (such as PhD students) to seem more erudite than they actually are. It's the same as the people (mostly politicians and pundits of all flavors) who use "functionality" when they actually mean "function". Functionality is a totally legitimate word, used as jargon in the computer programming field, but in all other uses it means nothing more than function. Same too with "methodology" which is also a legitimate word. It means the study of methods. But in most common usage today (I'd bet at least 99%) it is meant to say nothing more than "method". But to the verbose who want to put on airs and try to impress I guess five syllables are better than two.
Can't argue with any of this.

"Conan! What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies -- see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

That's barbaric, kidz.

Don't try this at home.

~ ConanTheBarber (but you can call me Connie)
ConanTheBarber is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #111 (permalink)
srk515 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by pete543 View Post
It's clear that science is on the side of those who say penis size doesn't matter. How can the opposition possibly respond to that?
Yeah I remember scientists worldwide making a press conference and showing the results obtained from long experiments that scientifically speaking, penis size doesn't matter.

Please, if you realize that you made a thread when you were high, delete it to prevent other potentially high people from commenting on it.
srk515 is online now  
Old 12-23-2011   #112 (permalink)
ConanTheBarber is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by 1kmb1 View Post
but it doesnt change anything, youre arguing the exception rather than the rule. yes, it happens, but look at the numbers, its less than ten percent, and its mostly with sub adult (non reproducing) females. and then another third of it is broken up by a dominant male.
The article says in its main body:

More recent observations indicate that dominant males will tolerate matings between their putative daughters and subordinate males, and that these subordinate males may mate successfully with other fertile females when not in proximity to the dominant male (Watts 1990, 1991).

So you have some mating between females and males other than the Alpha Male.
Since some mating takes place on the female's initiative, over time a selection preference of the female should be reflected in the overall genetic stream of the species.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1kmb1 View Post
and to be honest, i dont really care; its all irrelevant to my point.
If your point was that there is no scope for female preference being reflected in gorilla mating behavior, then, in my opinion, it actually is relevant.

From one of your earlier posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1kmb1 View Post
obviously the females dont have a choice in which male controls the harem, they base their sexual selection on which gorilla is the big boss gorilla.
Here you say that the female doesn't have a choice in whom they mate with, and all mating is with the big boss gorilla.
This seems to be the classic account, but the Robbins paper seems to refute it.

Not being a biologist, I'll have to leave this here.

(I wonder if there are any biologists who can weigh in. It seems to me that the main question would be: What proportion of female-initiated copulation would be sufficient to reflect, over time, female preference in the species' genome? My belief, based on other reading about genetics, is that the proportion is smaller than the plain man's common-sense response would have it. But I'm really treading water here.)

"Conan! What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies -- see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

That's barbaric, kidz.

Don't try this at home.

~ ConanTheBarber (but you can call me Connie)

Last edited by ConanTheBarber; 12-23-2011 at 02:32 PM..
ConanTheBarber is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #113 (permalink)
1kmb1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanTheBarber View Post
If your point was that there is no scope for female preference being reflected in gorilla mating behavior, then, in my opinion, it actually is relevant.
no, my use of gorillas was strictly for their small penises. and i already explained this.

Quote:
(obviously simplified for convenience)
you keep clinging to minor nuances; im not writing a research paper for a large penis site. i really have no interest in debating gorilla mating habits, thats why im making generalizations, with a broad scope. i mean, i said "big boss gorilla" for christ sake.

im sorry, but youre being pedantic, or just dense.

-If you drop your pants for a testicular exam, and your doctor coughs before you do...you might have a big penis.
1kmb1 is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #114 (permalink)
B_Yoselin is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by pete543 View Post
It's clear that science is on the side of those who say penis size doesn't matter. How can the opposition possibly respond to that?
If Nature (or genetics or whatever) has created more of standard-sized penises is because this type of penis size is what is most needed. The number of men with penises (flaccid or erect) is very little large. I read in a book that the global percentage of men with erect penises than 8 inches or more, is 4% of world population, therefore, it is very difficult to see a large penis. Obviously, men with small penises penis size or standard, they have monster cocks decearian super-jumbo size and they have to make do with what nature gave them. However, if you are a man and Nature gave you a penis you flaccid and erect oversized, I think, that for some things in your life, that great exaggeration penis size should be more of a hassle (I don't know, is my opinion).
B_Yoselin is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #115 (permalink)
ConanTheBarber is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoselin View Post
I read in a book that the global percentage of men with erect penises than 8 inches or more, is 4% of world population, therefore, it is very difficult to see a large penis.
Yoselin, I think the percentage is much lower than that.
I have read 1 percent and sometimes less.

"Conan! What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies -- see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

That's barbaric, kidz.

Don't try this at home.

~ ConanTheBarber (but you can call me Connie)
ConanTheBarber is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #116 (permalink)
D_Luke_DickStalker is offline


what's the percentage for 6" girth lol
D_Luke_DickStalker is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #117 (permalink)
ConanTheBarber is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi1 View Post
what's the percentage for 6" girth lol
I think it's 1 percent too.
There are threads ... many of them ... on this topic.
You should just use the search function and read through a few of them.

"Conan! What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies -- see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

That's barbaric, kidz.

Don't try this at home.

~ ConanTheBarber (but you can call me Connie)
ConanTheBarber is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #118 (permalink)
Randll86 is offline


If size did not matter this site would not exist.

" The significant problems we face today, can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" Albert Einstein.

" If it is not fun it is probably not worth doing"
Jerry Garcia

http://www.xtube.com/?ref=HungFla420
Randll86 is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #119 (permalink)
dude_007 is offline


This isn't still being debated, is it?
The claim was poven false by the submission of evidence from the OP himself. Even if the authors of the second study were not suggesting that it seemed as though the college girls preferred thicker cocks, which they were, it does provide evidence that science is not clearly on the side of people who claim size does not matter. Case closed.

Last edited by dude_007; 12-23-2011 at 05:07 PM..
dude_007 is offline  
Old 12-23-2011   #120 (permalink)
ConanTheBarber is offline


^^^^^^
Actually, you're right.

"Conan! What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies -- see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

That's barbaric, kidz.

Don't try this at home.

~ ConanTheBarber (but you can call me Connie)
ConanTheBarber is offline  

Tags
debate, penis, size

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Latest Threads
Hi, I'm New Here....
3 Minutes Ago by Uncut_
Back
50 Minutes Ago by Bigwoo
Verify me please
57 Minutes Ago by Bigwoo

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
2digit_mark, Anthony123, bigben_smith, Billyhoe, Brusselssprout, bufbo, caponey, danny67, dmichaud, forrskin, hungcuriousOCca, hunginwestla, Jacob24, KengoNaininchi, masctwinkjock, Mrmushroom_tip, Naughty Teacher, nv_me, Ook60, soccer85, tallguy192

Please read the rules.

Online: 2361 | Chatting: 68

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG