LPSG

Black Guys Booty

Now I've gotten a request about Black guys booty. Folks are always expose to the phatty but never got a chance to slap it and have him yell "Daddy" So this is for you phat

is part of a discussion in the Gay Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring gay adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Gay Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012   #1 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline

Black Guys Booty

Now I've gotten a request about Black guys booty. Folks are always expose to the phatty but never got a chance to slap it and have him yell "Daddy"


So this is for you phat booty lovers.



Sagger Luvs This - Pornhub.com
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 01-05-2012   #2 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


Here's another phatty for you

Sagger phatty 1 - Pornhub.com
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 01-05-2012   #4 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


These are what you call "cakes"

Sagger holy sag _ I like this - Pornhub.com
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 01-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


Black Muscular phat booty cracks...

sorry about my butt - Pornhub.com
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 01-06-2012   #9 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


Booty Booty Booty rocking everywhere

http://www.manzzle.com/index2/index....of-citygymboys
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 01-06-2012   #10 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


Booty Booty Booty rocking everywhere

Hot Booty Boy: Rafael Leonidas of CityGymBoys
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 01-06-2012   #11 (permalink)
willow78 is offline


Ahhh, the black male booty - Mother Nature's greatest and most beautiful creation!

Thanks bb510!

willow78 is offline  
Old 01-06-2012   #12 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


Here I thought it was the dick was the most beautiful creation LOL





Quote:
Originally Posted by willow78 View Post
Ahhh, the black male booty - Mother Nature's greatest and most beautiful creation!

Thanks bb510!
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 01-06-2012   #13 (permalink)
sharpfeatureman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbro510 View Post
Here I thought it was the dick was the most beautiful creation LOL

Yea, he got that wrong! It takes a black dick to make a black ass!

Larry Fitzgerald's "erection-inducing" Ass...

Ass so colossus, you take pictures of it in public without caring who sees you doing it!

http://cdn1.publicphoto.xtube.com/photos/20111024/01/l4fDwn3z0IEl.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/youmadugly/Footballbooties1.jpg
sharpfeatureman is offline  
Old 01-06-2012   #14 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


So everyone loves a Black man's booty? Are you saying I should post some more?






Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpfeatureman View Post
Yea, he got that wrong! It takes a black dick to make a black ass!

Larry Fitzgerald's "erection-inducing" Ass...

Ass so colossus, you take pictures of it in public without caring who sees you doing it!

http://cdn1.publicphoto.xtube.com/photos/20111024/01/l4fDwn3z0IEl.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/youmadugly/Footballbooties1.jpg
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 01-06-2012   #15 (permalink)
monsterman15 is offline


absolutely!!!
monsterman15 is offline  

Tags
black, booty, guys

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 PM.

Latest Threads
skin heads
32 Minutes Ago by dong-i
iPad problem
2 Hours Ago by ConanT

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
9InchNed, Barcelona92, Beuker, BigJimYoung, bmar, domrel, Finn75, guywithbigballs, jamesdeann, rypy, The Legend, twentycm20, twohanded85, Weinerman, yngndst

Please read the rules.

Online: 1983 | Chatting: 59

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG