LPSG

Dack Rambo

Any thoughts on Dak Rambo?

is part of a discussion in the Celebrity Endowments forum that includes topics on The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!.


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Celebrity Endowments

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
Deano is offline

Dack Rambo

Any thoughts on Dak Rambo?
Deano is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #2 (permalink)
D_Gunther Snotpole is offline
Account Disabled


No.
D_Gunther Snotpole is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #3 (permalink)
B_Stronzo is offline
Banned


none

"a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
B_Stronzo is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #4 (permalink)
D_Gunther Snotpole is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronzo
none
What dinks we are, right, Stronzie?
D_Gunther Snotpole is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #5 (permalink)
tommiej3 is offline


he was very hot and had the biggest bulge I ever saw on an episode of Dallas: floating around the pool on a raft in a speedo which barely covered him
tommiej3 is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #6 (permalink)
D_alex8 is offline
Member


Could a passing mod please correct the thread title to Dack Rambo?

==================

A couple of undeniable bulges here!!

The Guns of Will Sonnett (1967)

Dallas (1985-87)
D_alex8 is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #7 (permalink)
Matthew is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by alex8
Could a passing mod please correct the thread title to Dack Rambo?
How will you feel if we don't?

Will it be very frustrating?
Matthew is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #8 (permalink)
D_alex8 is offline
Member


Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
How will you feel if we don't?

Will it be very frustrating?
It won't trouble me in the least.

I won't be angered or upset in any way.

So there.
D_alex8 is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #9 (permalink)
B_Stronzo is offline
Banned


Alec?

Why do you think the spelling of Dac's name is off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senorrubirosa
What dinks we are, right, Stronzie?
Yes. I am one and I have one.

"a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

Last edited by B_Stronzo; 06-01-2006 at 07:33 PM..
B_Stronzo is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #10 (permalink)
mainer1 is offline


Dirk and Dack were twins, gifted with what I considered to be mindblowing male beauty. One died burning to death in a car crash while his twin watched helplessly. The surviving twin got into the wild sexing of the 70's, became poz, and became an OUT man talking about it. Even sick, skinny, greyhaired when he was out there, he was beautiful.
mainer1 is offline  
Old 06-01-2006   #11 (permalink)
D_Elijah_MorganWood is offline
Banned


I loved him on Another World. I cried when he died.
D_Elijah_MorganWood is offline  
Old 06-02-2006   #12 (permalink)
Manraker is offline


I met him once. He was a very nice, if somewhat tortured, soul. He reminded me a bit of Robert La Tourneaux from Boys in the Band.
Manraker is offline  
Old 06-02-2006   #13 (permalink)
Anyjoe is offline


Finally!
My turn has come!

THIS IS A TRUE STORY!

This happened in 1989.
I was a suit and tie executive working
in Los Angeles. A large part of my day
was driving from store to store. After
checking in at the office I swing by the
park, in my Chevy Caprice, before my first
store.

I pull next to a van with a side sliding door.
A guy peeks out the door, see me in my tie and
Caprice and swing the door open... Gawd Dam
it si Dack with his pants around his knees,shirtless, and a
very substantial hard dick. DAMN HOT !
I step out of my car and walk over to him. He was very
sweaty and red faced (way before Viagra). He mumbles
something stupid as I grab onto his pole. After a few
yanks at it I let go and he shot onto himself. He says
something nervously and quickly leaves.
That's all folks!
Anyjoe is offline  
Old 06-03-2006   #14 (permalink)
EnglishMan is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyjoe
Finally!
My turn has come!

THIS IS A TRUE STORY!

This happened in 1989.
I was a suit and tie executive working
in Los Angeles. A large part of my day
was driving from store to store. After
checking in at the office I swing by the
park, in my Chevy Caprice, before my first
store.

I pull next to a van with a side sliding door.
A guy peeks out the door, see me in my tie and
Caprice and swing the door open... Gawd Dam
it si Dack with his pants around his knees,shirtless, and a
very substantial hard dick. DAMN HOT !
I step out of my car and walk over to him. He was very
sweaty and red faced (way before Viagra). He mumbles
something stupid as I grab onto his pole. After a few
yanks at it I let go and he shot onto himself. He says
something nervously and quickly leaves.
That's all folks!

Wasn't there a thread on Dack Rambo about a year ago?
EnglishMan is offline  
Old 06-03-2006   #15 (permalink)
Anyjoe is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMan
Wasn't there a thread on Dack Rambo about a year ago?
Yep ! I wrote the same lame story then too.
Anyjoe is offline  

Tags
dack, rambo

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
BigJimYoung, femmeboi, gentalman, guywithbigballs, hornywetpussy, italia89, marlins, Mike_Ockisbig, Naughty Teacher, Throbingtip, younganhung1

Please read the rules.

Online: 1963 | Chatting: 50

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG