Originally Posted by BigLoudMouth
Umm this has to be the craziest, most random, silliest thread I've seen in a long time. I typically don't make a big fuss about stupid threads but this is just out there..
Firstly, people rarely see celebrities in real life and the chances of them appearing at the urinal directly next to you in an airport is slimmer than nothing.
1. There are thousands of men who could reasonably be called "celebrities": actors, musicians, artists, politicians, authors, captains of industry.
2. Celebrities, almost by definition, fly a lot more than other people. Above a certain level they take private jets and use exclusive lounges, but most use airports.
3. If they take window seats, they're unlikely to get up in a short flight, and there's half an hour or so before landing when you're not allowed to get up, so the chances are quite good of them using the terminal urinal at the beginning or end of a flight.
4. Every man takes a leak several times a day.
5. The other side of the equation is "you". There are some thousands of men on this board, who fly an ordinary amount, and maybe use the urinal at both ends of a flight.
6. Some of us have been using airports for years and years.
So I'd say the chances of an observant man seeing one celebrity in his lifetime to date are quite good.