LPSG

How Do I Get Low-Hangers?

Secret Leather: Ball stretching Methods of Ball Stretching - to get lower hanging nuts - low hangers - testicles CBT Restraint Techniques Building Low-Hanger Balls! Home Page

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2012   #17 (permalink)
Infernal is offline


Mine used to hang quite a bit, but got tighter after being on testosterone therapy for a while. I have to say that trying not to scream when I sit down because I've smashed them yet again isn't really something I miss.
Infernal is offline  
Old 03-20-2012   #18 (permalink)
cadehung is offline


Thanks for the links. From the look of things, you must be the Obi Wan Kenobi of ball stretching.

cadehung is offline  
Old 03-20-2012   #19 (permalink)
lineok03 is offline


lol...its my little hobby
i like them low*er* hehhehe
lineok03 is offline  
Old 03-20-2012   #20 (permalink)
D_JoeBitem is offline
Banned


Low hangers look pretty, but they come with advantages and many disadvantages.
D_JoeBitem is offline  
Old 03-20-2012   #21 (permalink)
someperson is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrain View Post
Age + gravity.
23 and I have natural low hangers, hangs below my flaccid cock.
The heat generate by my cock causes them to hang below it..

7.4"(18.8cm)nbpel x 6.5" (16.51cm)MSEG. 7.1" (18cm) Base girth.
Yep a thick uncut one!
someperson is offline  
Old 03-21-2012   #22 (permalink)
Mercurygirl is offline


My boyfriends got them ... think he said he hired little monkeys to swing on 'em.
Mercurygirl is offline  
Old 03-21-2012   #23 (permalink)
thebesthotsex is offline


I find hot weather best helps with low hangers...the hotter it is, the lower they hang.
thebesthotsex is offline  
Old 03-21-2012   #24 (permalink)
navywill83 is offline


Lolol amazing. I had no idea that there was so many options to try to get low hangers. But do any of them really work?

I have regular sized balls hangers myself and always turned on by those that were low hangers. The bigger the better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurygirl View Post
My boyfriends got them ... think he said he hired little monkeys to swing on 'em.

A man today pushing for men to bond more, fathers to be there more often, sons to be raised with mentoring, and a belief that society needs more spaces for men to be open with other men. -William

My Photography Site:
Sadlerphotography.net
navywill83 is offline  
Old 03-21-2012   #25 (permalink)
Mercurygirl is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by navywill83 View Post
Lolol amazing. I had no idea that there was so many options to try to get low hangers. But do any of them really work?
The monkeys work ... although I've been told you better make sure you feed them first.
Mercurygirl is offline  
Old 03-21-2012   #26 (permalink)
Almost40 is offline


With all due respect, i don't want to wipe out all other suggestions, but, testicles tend to rise and move closer to the body when they are cold. The oposite happens when they are warm, or at least warmer than needed. This happens because the male genitals need lower temperature than the rest of the body in order to function propperly. If they are warm they hang low, away from any extra source of heat like the body. If they are cold, the skin that encloses them shrinks thus creating a look of smaller or tighter balls. If you sunbathe naked, the sun will warm things up and testicles will - usaually - hang lower than other times in a loose skin. Cold water on the other hand will force them (absolutely natural) to move back to the body to gain more heat. So mentioned techinques as weight lifting, stretching etc etc may harm the glands.
P.S.
I myselftend to hang low and i pack quite big balls and i see no downside to having big balls.
Almost40 is offline  
Old 03-23-2012   #27 (permalink)
B_thickjohnny is offline
Banned


So I was looking on line and 8oz seems to be the starter weight. What's the typical inside diameter? I measured my balls and it's about 6" around (and that's snug). Is that normal? The weights I saw on line seem to be something like 2" inside diameter.

B_thickjohnny is offline  
Old 03-23-2012   #28 (permalink)
B_thickjohnny is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost40 View Post
With all due respect, i don't want to wipe out all other suggestions, but, testicles tend to rise and move closer to the body when they are cold. The oposite happens when they are warm, or at least warmer than needed. This happens because the male genitals need lower temperature than the rest of the body in order to function propperly. If they are warm they hang low, away from any extra source of heat like the body. If they are cold, the skin that encloses them shrinks thus creating a look of smaller or tighter balls. If you sunbathe naked, the sun will warm things up and testicles will - usaually - hang lower than other times in a loose skin. Cold water on the other hand will force them (absolutely natural) to move back to the body to gain more heat. So mentioned techinques as weight lifting, stretching etc etc may harm the glands.
P.S.
I myselftend to hang low and i pack quite big balls and i see no downside to having big balls.
This is true but even in the hottest months my balls done hang THAT much lower. The sack only seems to be loser, if that makes sense. When cold it just tightens.

I have a friend in Prague who has great low hangers naturally (he says). The first time I saw him naked I was amazed at the size of his cock and then by his low hangers! Great body, big cock, low hangers. The full package.

B_thickjohnny is offline  
Old 03-30-2012   #29 (permalink)
Yono is offline


What is it that you are considering "low hangers"? I can see when they are tight, but then what is the point up on a pair of relaxed balls are classified as "low"?

I used to consider mine as "low" cause they hung below my soft dick(6") and was quite uncomfortable, in some hot weather at their lowest it looked like they were almost halfway down my knees. Then for some strange reason in the last year or so they just stopped sagging and don't hang as much now. They just don't relax that much anymore. I can tell that I started wearinc really good comfortable briefs (2Xist) opposed to letting them hang all day before.
Yono is offline  
Old 03-30-2012   #30 (permalink)
B_frednethel is offline
Banned


I've not been wearing u-trow for over 20 years, alas, my balls don't sag--which was one of the reasons that I stopped. I like the idea of weights, progressing over a period of time, just need start saving my euros to get started buying them.
B_frednethel is offline  

Tags
lowhangers

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Mandingo rails
2 Minutes Ago by mr9lnc
Snapchat Megalist!
5 Minutes Ago by ThickN
show your precum
7 Minutes Ago by Smarti

Latest Blogs
I hate my job.
08-01-2014 by wallyj84
Come see my tumblr
07-31-2014 by deparent
Picture question
07-31-2014 by Bobberv29
miahb
07-31-2014 by Miahbreese
miahb
07-31-2014 by Miahbreese

On Cam Now
Blitz90, hellmouth, hot_billy, sledge, sunny_boy, thatdude2713

Please read the rules.

Online: 1184 | Chatting: 27

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG