LPSG

Le grand Aurelien Recoing

An actor from Paris...and a Eiffel Tower as a cock http://www.tuttouomini.it/articoli/a...urelien/au.jpg http://www.tuttouomini.it/articoli/a...relien/au1.jpg http://www.tuttouomini.it/articoli/a...relien/au2.jpg http://www.tuttouomini.it/articoli/a...relien/au3.jpg Pics from www.tuttouomini.it

is part of a discussion in the Celebrity Endowments forum that includes topics on The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!.


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Celebrity Endowments

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2006   #2 (permalink)
D_alex8 is offline
Member


I'm guessing you may already have spotted that a link to the video footage of that sequence of Aurélien in L'ennemi naturel (2004) was posted earlier today on the "Jamie from BB Oz" thread...

http://rapidshare.de/files/24316205/...el_Recoing.WMV
D_alex8 is offline  
Old 06-28-2006   #4 (permalink)
B_RoysToy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by alex8
I'm guessing you may already have spotted that a link to the video footage of that sequence of Aurélien in L'ennemi naturel (2004) was posted earlier today on the "Jamie from BB Oz" thread...

http://rapidshare.de/files/24316205/...el_Recoing.WMV
Alex, could you possibly vouch for the authenticity of that cock? If not what is your best educated guess?
B_RoysToy is offline  
Old 06-28-2006   #5 (permalink)
gluben is offline


I dont understand why the hung normal actors dont want to be pron actors...They can become famer
And we can be their fans


gluben is offline  
Old 06-28-2006   #6 (permalink)
D_alex8 is offline
Member


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoysToy
Alex, could you possibly vouch for the authenticity of that cock? If not what is your best educated guess?
I think you've just hit the nail on the head, which explains why no images of Recoing are included at any of the usual "real celebrity pics" sites!

Various French-language reviews state categorically that it's a prosthetic.

http://www.tetu.com/rubrique/infos/i...nfo=2004-12-07
http://www.chronicart.com/cine/cine_...s.php3?id=9102
D_alex8 is offline  
Old 06-28-2006   #7 (permalink)
deewil is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by alex8
Various French-language reviews state categorically that it's a prosthetic.
I'd never have known or even guessed in a thousand years that the scenes from that movie involved a "prop". Assuming the reviewers know what they're talking about, the prosthesis looks so natural or real (at least to me) that I thought the French actor must therefore have quite a reputation in his home country.

I didn't want to create a separate thread about Aurelien because I've never heard of him before and knew most people would ask "who the heck is that!?" I also thought because he must be one of the most well-endowed actors in the non-porno world, or someone whose size was revealed in a non-adult film or on a TV show, he therefore had something in common with Jamie from Big Brother---who looks merely average next to Aurelien, or what turns out to be the actor's prosthesis.

In this age of sophisticated fabrication, where modern devices or special effects have become commonplace, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a movie maker is able to make an artificial part of someone's body look so real.
deewil is offline  
Old 06-28-2006   #8 (permalink)
D_alex8 is offline
Member


Quote:
Originally Posted by deewil
I'd never have known or even guessed in a thousand years that the scenes from that movie involved a "prop". Assuming the reviewers know what they're talking about, the prosthesis looks so natural or real (at least to me) that I thought the French actor must therefore have quite a reputation in his home country.
He has a reputation as an imposing film and television actor with over 80 credits to his name. But that's about it.

It's perhaps worth noting that the film was passed by the French Film Classification Board (N° de Visa: 103156) for audiences aged 12 and over, which also implies that it was adjudged as a prosthetic, since other French non-porn films that feature genuine erections (Romance; Dobermann; etc.) have consistently been passed only for audiences aged 16 and over.
D_alex8 is offline  
Old 06-23-2007   #9 (permalink)
mglava7 is offline


Link to the clip: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
mglava7 is offline  
Old 06-23-2007   #10 (permalink)
D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn is offline
Account Disabled


yeah the cock looks fake.
D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn is offline  
Old 06-23-2007   #11 (permalink)
B_dxjnorto is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by alex8 View Post
for audiences aged 12 and over, which also implies that it was adjudged as a prosthetic, since other French non-porn films that feature genuine erections (Romance; Dobermann; etc.) have consistently been passed only for audiences aged 16 and over.
That sounds something like the U.S. ratings system - fake violence is okay for ages down to 2 years - but to watch realistic violence in a movie theater, not on DVD in your bedroom, you're supposed to be at least 13. In U.S. theater movie theaters, cocks - except Harvey Keitel's - are completely off limits. At home anyone who can spell cock can google LPSG.
B_dxjnorto is offline  
Old 05-04-2009   #12 (permalink)
grsp2004 is offline


guys-- i am dying to see the videos from jamie but they are all gone from rapidshare... do you know where i can find them these days???????
grsp2004 is offline  

Tags
aurelien, grand, recoing

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 AM.

Latest Threads
Verification Request
9 Minutes Ago by DDBeau
ID this top...?
2 Hours Ago by Shower

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
brownstick, danny67, Dazzer, DDBeauty82, MAQUA, nick4fun, stronglongstick

Please read the rules.

Online: 1472 | Chatting: 36

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG