LPSG

str8 fit guys just hanging around naked

Originally Posted by ineeduiwantu hey any str8 guys in australia want to just hang around without any clothes on. im str8, we dont have to do anything sexual, i just want to be in the

is part of a discussion in the Large Penis Personal Ads forum that includes topics on Post a personal ad for a real world large penis encounter..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Large Penis Personal Ads

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012   #16 (permalink)
brinzaulsschwul is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ineeduiwantu View Post
hey any str8 guys in australia want to just hang around without any clothes on.

im str8, we dont have to do anything sexual, i just want to be in the same room with fit guys, hang loose and see were it takes us from there.

i don't get to hang naked with mates i just want to get comfortable with being naked.

anyone share this issue or have any interest?

I think you've got your percentages round the wrong way. Why not just ask some guys over (that would include gay and bi guys) for a wank party?
brinzaulsschwul is offline  
Old 04-29-2012   #17 (permalink)
ineeduiwantu is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by brinzaulsschwul View Post
I think you've got your percentages round the wrong way. Why not just ask some guys over (that would include gay and bi guys) for a wank party?
coz i dont want a wank party. lol
ive had body image issues growing up being overweight as a kid, now that im at my physical best i want to be able to feel comfortable in my own skin.
ineeduiwantu is offline  
Old 04-29-2012   #18 (permalink)
HunggGreek is offline


I'm up for it, I used to be very overweight and while i'm not at my physical best yet it'd be good to get some comfort in my skin :P
HunggGreek is offline  
Old 04-29-2012   #19 (permalink)
AG08 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ineeduiwantu View Post
hey any str8 guys in australia want to just hang around without any clothes on.

im str8, we dont have to do anything sexual, i just want to be in the same room with fit guys, hang loose and see were it takes us from there.

i don't get to hang naked with mates i just want to get comfortable with being naked.

anyone share this issue or have any interest?
Why not join a gym with an open shower, sauna/steam, hot tub etc? There are always loads of guys hanging out naked at my Y in the men's locker room.
AG08 is offline  
Old 04-30-2012   #20 (permalink)
HunggGreek is offline


We doin this?
HunggGreek is offline  
Old 04-30-2012   #21 (permalink)
vxie is offline


where in aust?

shame on us, doomed from the start, may god have mercy, on our dirty little hearts.

shame on us, for all we have done, and all we ever were, just zeros and ones.
- NIN
vxie is offline  
Old 04-30-2012   #22 (permalink)
HunggGreek is offline


Sydney man
HunggGreek is offline  
Old 12-27-2012   #23 (permalink)
littlemikez is offline


man i would love to do this, hav done it once or twice before
littlemikez is offline  
Old 12-27-2012   #24 (permalink)
brinzaulsschwul is offline


Well I think you have a lovely body and if I was over there I would
brinzaulsschwul is offline  
Old 12-28-2012   #25 (permalink)
Hung_Is_Yum is offline


Can I be the 'totally uncomfortable in her skin" girl present? Please?

Originally HungIsYum. My pics and stats are on the old profile so re-friend me my friends!!!!!
Hung_Is_Yum is offline  
Old 12-28-2012   #26 (permalink)
ineeduiwantu is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung_Is_Yum View Post
Can I be the 'totally uncomfortable in her skin" girl present? Please?
ur pretty hot :)
ineeduiwantu is offline  
Old 12-28-2012   #27 (permalink)
ineeduiwantu is offline


bump
ineeduiwantu is offline  
Old 03-10-2013   #28 (permalink)
xenon-naturist is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ineeduiwantu View Post
coz i dont want a wank party. lol
ive had body image issues growing up being overweight as a kid, now that im at my physical best i want to be able to feel comfortable in my own skin.
Why not go to a nude beach or join a nudist group - ideal way of getting comfortable being naked around others. if you meet any fit straight guys you'd like to hang out at home with, there won't be any issue re being naked.
xenon-naturist is offline  
Old 03-11-2013   #29 (permalink)
mcdestination is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by AG08 View Post
Why not join a gym with an open shower, sauna/steam, hot tub etc? There are always loads of guys hanging out naked at my Y in the men's locker room.
Not anymore! At least at my Y in Indiana, The staff will remind you to put on a swimsuit and towel if you using sauna or the hot tub.
mcdestination is offline  
Old 03-11-2013   #30 (permalink)
D_Fergus_Fearsomegas is offline
Account Disabled


try skype with buds you trust and thats a beginning of getting comfortable in you own skin I to would like a hang out naked non sex theme aswell just have to have dudes also wanting to hang out too
D_Fergus_Fearsomegas is offline  

Tags
fit, guys, hanging, naked, str8

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Latest Threads
Another ID request - p
15 Minutes Ago by cager
thank you
24 Minutes Ago by leabro

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bxlwht4blk, deacon joe, Hungdude09, hung_8x6, moscock3, vaun

Please read the rules.

Online: 2097 | Chatting: 38

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved