LPSG

younger women

I joined a dating site a while ago did not have much luck with it, did not put much effort ether though. Went on a few dates just coffee, nothing really. Anyway that was a

is part of a discussion in the Et Cetera, Et Cetera forum that includes topics on Off-topic postings, current events, rants and raves....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Et Cetera, Et Cetera

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
Randll86 is offline

younger women

I joined a dating site a while ago did not have much luck with it, did not put much effort ether though. Went on a few dates just coffee, nothing really. Anyway that was a couple years ago, I was bored a few weeks ago feeling kind of lonely and joined again. Now last time I only targeted women around my own age witch was 40 at the time so like 36 to 42 or so I donít know exactly. This time I put 30 to 50 in my age range when I signed up, and all the contacts i am getting are women in their early 30sÖwhat gives? I am not complaining, I have had a few meets over coffee all ready and 3 dates this weekend... I just donít understand why women my own age seem disinterested and younger women much more receptive to me.... and why I did not figure this out much sooner...lol. What do you guys think?.. i don't get it... don't give that she wants daddy crap either. its only 10 years.. lol I heard all those jokes from my work mates... plus i am more interested in why the women my age don't like me...haha

" The significant problems we face today, can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" Albert Einstein.

" If it is not fun it is probably not worth doing"
Jerry Garcia

http://www.xtube.com/?ref=HungFla420
Randll86 is offline  
Old 06-14-2012   #2 (permalink)
D_Kitten_Kaboodle is offline
Account Disabled


Possibilities:
1. Maybe some of the women your age are looking for younger (you know... Cougar/Cub)
2. Perhaps those women that are 10 yrs younger are more on your maturity level... (when my daughter started dating ... seriously.... she said she would not date anyone her age.. the guys were too immature... she said 5-10 yrs older minimum.)
3. Maybe you look much younger than your age?

I'm sure others can come up with many more reasons to consider... but you never really know .... perhaps you should make contact with some of the women your age on the site?

[
D_Kitten_Kaboodle is offline  
Old 06-14-2012   #3 (permalink)
Randll86 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPants View Post
Possibilities:
1. Maybe some of the women your age are looking for younger (you know... Cougar/Cub)
2. Perhaps those women that are 10 yrs younger are more on your maturity level... (when my daughter started dating ... seriously.... she said she would not date anyone her age.. the guys were too immature... she said 5-10 yrs older minimum.)
3. Maybe you look much younger than your age?

I'm sure others can come up with many more reasons to consider... but you never really know .... perhaps you should make contact with some of the women your age on the site?

I for the most part make contact with women my age well attempt to anyway, its just the younger women return contact and start conversations.

You make some good points, but i don't under stand how the older women know i like to watch cartoons, eat captain crunch and make fart sounds, i didn't put that in my profile.

" The significant problems we face today, can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" Albert Einstein.

" If it is not fun it is probably not worth doing"
Jerry Garcia

http://www.xtube.com/?ref=HungFla420
Randll86 is offline  
Old 06-15-2012   #4 (permalink)
D_Kitten_Kaboodle is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by Randll86 View Post
I for the most part make contact with women my age well attempt to anyway, its just the younger women return contact and start conversations.

You make some good points, but i don't under stand how the older women know i like to watch cartoons, eat captain crunch and make fart sounds, i didn't put that in my profile.

Us women have an intuition about such things

As an older woman I can tell you there are a few of those cartoon watching (Bugs Bunny/Road Runner) cap'n crunch eating, "wind breaking" ladies out there ...Perhapes you should add that to your profile... I'll bet there is one, sitting at home laughing her butt off at Wile E. Coyote surfing the net right now ...

good luck with that one

Fancy ~

[
D_Kitten_Kaboodle is offline  
Old 06-15-2012   #5 (permalink)
Randll86 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPants View Post
Us women have an intuition about such things

As an older woman I can tell you there are a few of those cartoon watching (Bugs Bunny/Road Runner) cap'n crunch eating, "wind breaking" ladies out there ...Perhapes you should add that to your profile... I'll bet there is one, sitting at home laughing her butt off at Wile E. Coyote surfing the net right now ...

good luck with that one

Fancy ~
Does this intuition you speak of increase its effectiveness with age? Hmm Maybe you are on to something here...

Hey did you know Bugs Bunny is twice a funny in HD. I think my farts sound better too i think i went from a tenor to a baritone...

" The significant problems we face today, can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" Albert Einstein.

" If it is not fun it is probably not worth doing"
Jerry Garcia

http://www.xtube.com/?ref=HungFla420
Randll86 is offline  
Old 06-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
Drifterwood is offline


It's about them, not you. I am finding women my age and older very complexic all of a sudden. Be happy with the thirty something's.

A link should support your point, not be your point.
Drifterwood is offline  
Old 06-17-2012   #7 (permalink)
Randll86 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifterwood View Post
It's about them, not you. I am finding women my age and older very complexic all of a sudden. Be happy with the thirty something's.

Done

" The significant problems we face today, can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" Albert Einstein.

" If it is not fun it is probably not worth doing"
Jerry Garcia

http://www.xtube.com/?ref=HungFla420
Randll86 is offline  

Tags
women, younger

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Alejo, anglerect, BigJimYoung, bmar, cox1961, CrossfitterLA, Dazzer, gd31, hibernian82, Justin87, Kiltmaster, MrBigRig, mrforearm, pete543, PhoenixInvictus, sportfan5x5

Please read the rules.

Online: 2493 | Chatting: 57

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved