LPSG

Seriously BIG LONG dick!

Originally Posted by now1asics whoa check u guys out :P see i thought mayb somethin was up, like being stretched but since i couldnt really tell the bottom was stretched, didnt think too much of

is part of a discussion in the Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues forum that includes topics on What to wear (to show or not to show), what's comfortable, what's not....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2012   #16 (permalink)
HUNGHUGE11X7 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by now1asics View Post
whoa check u guys out :P see i thought mayb somethin was up, like being stretched but since i couldnt really tell the bottom was stretched, didnt think too much of it. But awesome work guys, and great comparison pics. see i didnt even kno u could stretch it out and still make it look believable. mayb i should work on my pics haha jk

Hahahahaha let me the first to say that your pics nor that incredible cock needs any work at all. The only thing I would say is you should label your pics so no one tries to claim that trophy.



HH

VOTER FRAUD IS A LIE,
GOP RACISM IS NOT!

LPSG,where 100% str8 means 50% gay!
I am FOREVER hearing "I'M STR8 BUT LOVE TO SUCK COCKS LIKE YOURS!"
Saying You're 9 10 11"+ with no pics, makes you look like a FAKE!
NO cam to cam!

I have learned Str8 men think 7" is BIG/HUNG but Gay men say it is 8"!!!

If I see YOU on cam, I can share a url to videos of ME if you want... JUST ASK ME!


READ MORE ABOUT ME HERE

Can You HANG with me?
HUNGHUGE11X7 is offline  
Old 09-03-2012   #17 (permalink)
pepinogrande is offline


To misc_etc : Thank you for using the term "anamorphic"; I looked it up on Wiki and learned a lot, not just about porn, but about how my televisions work.
Thanks !

>>>>>>>>BUD<<<<<<<<

threehandslong@gmail.com
pepinogrande is offline  
Old 09-03-2012   #18 (permalink)
suiseki is offline


you guys won't believe me....but, he plowed my ass a few times..... he's an escort from the NYC area.....and he is that big.....i flew him down to visit a couple of times
suiseki is offline  
Old 09-03-2012   #19 (permalink)
now1asics is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNGHUGE11X7 View Post
Hahahahaha let me the first to say that your pics nor that incredible cock needs any work at all. The only thing I would say is you should label your pics so no one tries to claim that trophy.



HH

thanks dude, yea i should label my pics, i did have someone steal and try to use a pic of mine b4...
now1asics is offline  
Old 09-03-2012   #20 (permalink)
now1asics is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by suiseki View Post
you guys won't believe me....but, he plowed my ass a few times..... he's an escort from the NYC area.....and he is that big.....i flew him down to visit a couple of times
anymore pics or proof? :P
now1asics is offline  
Old 09-03-2012   #21 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatX View Post
A side by side of corrected aspect ratio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by now1asics View Post
whoa check u guys out :P see i thought mayb somethin was up, like being stretched but since i couldnt really tell the bottom was stretched, didnt think too much of it. But awesome work guys, and great comparison pics. see i didnt even kno u could stretch it out and still make it look believable. mayb i should work on my pics haha jk
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepinogrande View Post
To misc_etc : Thank you for using the term "anamorphic"; I looked it up on Wiki and learned a lot, not just about porn, but about how my televisions work.
Thanks !
Thanks to all who explained this often used anomaly in porn.
Here is one clip that clearly shows this uncorrected aspect ratio & orientation dependency.
Hot chic strokes and sucks a big fat dick to oral CS - xHamster.com
What the anomaly gives to length in the first 2:30 with cock oriented N-S and POV; it takes away in the final 3 min.- so it now appears nearly stubby when the cock is oriented E-W or horizontal.
Either way , still plenty of cock for this oral talent to enjoy. (;p

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.
StaffnRod is offline  
Old 09-03-2012   #22 (permalink)
mallak is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatX View Post
A side by side of corrected aspect ratio.
Even without the image trickery it still looks huge to me
mallak is offline  
Old 09-05-2012   #23 (permalink)
HUNGHUGE11X7 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatX View Post
A side by side of corrected aspect ratio.

That definitely proves the video has been altered

HH

VOTER FRAUD IS A LIE,
GOP RACISM IS NOT!

LPSG,where 100% str8 means 50% gay!
I am FOREVER hearing "I'M STR8 BUT LOVE TO SUCK COCKS LIKE YOURS!"
Saying You're 9 10 11"+ with no pics, makes you look like a FAKE!
NO cam to cam!

I have learned Str8 men think 7" is BIG/HUNG but Gay men say it is 8"!!!

If I see YOU on cam, I can share a url to videos of ME if you want... JUST ASK ME!


READ MORE ABOUT ME HERE

Can You HANG with me?
HUNGHUGE11X7 is offline  

Tags
big , dick , huge , long

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 AM.

Latest Threads
Howdy
15 Minutes Ago by Schwan
just joined
1 Hour Ago by irishh
my new gallery
1 Hour Ago by irishh

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Men: alexvstiff, Beuker, bigtool26uk, bufbo, hoodedcock, hungblacksexy, hung_8x6, nunnz, rustre59

Please read the rules.

Online: 1702 | Chatting: 49

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2015 lpsg.com. All rights reserved