LPSG

Best Blowjob Stories

omg these are so fuckin hot great jerk off material ill post my hot blowjob story in a bit.

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012   #16 (permalink)
B_mphal is offline
Banned


omg these are so fuckin hot great jerk off material ill post my hot blowjob story in a bit.
B_mphal is offline  
Old 10-17-2012   #17 (permalink)
need2bsexy2 is offline


I have three bjs' that I really remember:

BJ 1: I was with this mother of three, and I orally did her, with her saying many "Oh my God" comments and many "Os'". Then it was her turn to do me.

She did the usual licking and sucking thing and then she put me to the back of her mouth! She pressed down so hard that I thought that my dick would bend. The head of my dick popped down her throat and she slid down to my balls and stomach.
She stayed there for a few seconds and then slid off since she couldn't breathe.

We then had intercouse.

BJ 2: I was with this husband and wife. He had her propped up on pillows so her hips were elevated and he was doing her with a 12" dildo. I came over and put my dick in her mouth as I kneeled over her face. Her husband, pumping her pussy with the dildo said 'Wanna rub her clit?'. So I did. She started to rock her hips into my hand as I rubbed her.

Her sucking got me off in about five minutes and I came in her mouth. She swallowed my cum, and when I looked down at her, she had a little trickle of cum running down her left cheek where I had blown out of her mouth.

I gave her a kiss and left.

BJ 3: She had just done a couple of other guys with her squeaky orgasms when I came up to the bat. I sat on the bed and spread my legs, offering my cock to her. She said first "Oh, you have a nice one! I love the gentle curve" then she said "You know, I enjoy sucking cock but I love fucking".

She then started to blow me and her pressure, grip, suction and friction were the per fect combination for me. Embarrassingly, I came in about 3 minutes after she put my cock to the back of her mouth, she pressed down really hard until I popped into her throat, and then she raised back up as I came in her mouth.

She raised up off of my cock and let my cum stream out of her mouth and onto my cock. With her hand on me she said "You're still hard, fuck me" and rolled over onto her back with her legs spread. I fucked her hard and fast since I knew I was going to fade and just as she said "I'm going to cum" her contractions spit my cock out of her pussy.

Her husband sat next to us during this time, rubbing his dick under his towel.









1

To have HAPPINESS you must have PENIS!
need2bsexy2 is offline  
Old 10-19-2012   #18 (permalink)
Mercurygirl is offline


Me and the boyfriend went to a wedding a month back and at the reception we consumed a great deal of alcohol thanks in large part to my bf's uncle repeatedly buying the table we were at round after round. If we weren't getting drunk we were out on the dance floor having the best time.

Sometime after midnight and during an old disco song who's title escapes me he pulled my body tightly against his and I could feel his semi-erect dick against me. After I was able to pry him off I looked down I could literally see it through his pants. He's a big guy and it doesn't take much arousal for it to become noticeable. I said, "You seriously need to chill, people are going to see." Really feeling the liquor he replied, "I don't give a shit, can't help it, I just really want to fuck you right now." I know the couple next to us heard him because they looked right at us, the guy smiling, the woman shocked. So at this point I'm thinking I have to get my guy off the dance floor and out of sight before he embarrasses himself in front of his family.

The reception was at a hotel in the city so when I walked him outside to get some air there were people everywhere including some of his family having a smoke and such. So we quickly turn around and headed back in, through the lobby, and into a elevator. At this point the tent in his pants had gone down some and I was standing in front of him when another couple entered the elevator before the door closed. The guy hit the button for his floor and asked 'where we were going?' and my bf blurts out, "The highest floor!" So the guy presses the highest floor number. As the elevator starts going up so does my bf and he presses up against me and once again I can feel his cock getting hard, this time against the small of my back. With peripheral vision I eye the peeps next to us hoping they don't notice. As drunk as my guy is I'm worried he's not going to care and hike up my dress and and just start going to town. He keeps leaning down and kissing my neck, hands on my ass, oblivious to the people besides us. Finally the door opens and the couple gets out. I hear them laugh as they go, yep, they noticed. The minute the door closes my bf grabs my hand and puts it on his bulge and I start rubbing him through his pants. Now I really just wanted to have at it right there but as I'm watching the numbers climb to the "highest floor" my biggest fear is that the door opens and some little kid see something they shouldn't so I start going on the defensive but the bf isn't having it and is all over me. I literally have to pull his hand out of my panties as the door opens.

Luckily no one was standing there and as we walk out we see that the level is deserted. We start walking down this long corridor passing rooms and suddenly I'm yanked into a small room with a vending and ice machine and being pushed down on my knees. He pulls his erect cock out, the tip is dripping pre-cum, so ready to go, and he grabs the back of my head and buries his cock in my mouth. His back is up against a wall and I'm swallowing as much as I can manage, I think, "It's so salty, go great on the rim of a margarita glass." I look up and have a thought to tell him this but he's just rolling his eyes and moaning, in the grips of this total drunken sexual bliss, so I forgo the joke and let him enjoy the moment. It doesn't take long. I pull his balls free, bathe them with my tongue, then return to sucking his length. I can feel him growing and getting super hard and I know I'm a stroke and a suck away from getting a mouthful. I have presence of mind to also know I don't want it on my dress or on his pants so I've got to swallow his load. Nice thought but as he starts coming and coming and coming and I'm trying to drink it up there's just no way. His hot cum quickly floods my mouth and start running out and down my chin and I can hear it spattering on the floor between my knees. Apart from unloading an enormous cumshot he's moaning so loud I'm afraid he's going to attract unwanted attention but to tell him to quiet down would have meant pulling his ejaculating penis free and making even more of a mess, so I just keep going till his breathing becomes erratic and his whole body is trembling uncontrollably in the wake of this mother of all orgasms. He start saying, "Fuck baby, fuck, that was so fucking good, that was so fucking good, I love you babe, I fucking love you." A huge sigh and he starts laughing, just utter relief and joy. It was infectious and I couldn't help feel happy and laugh with him. I'd done good, my guy was all better.

He helps me to my feet and I'm just covered in his cum. It's all over my hands, arm, mouth, running down my chin and neck, down my chest and between my breasts. As I'm looking around, there's absolutely nothing available to clean up, so he does something he's only done once before and just starts licking up and kissing off all the cum on my face and body. He even sucks my fingers clean. Blame it on the booze but that boy cleaned me off like a hungry bear on honey. So now I'm really turned on by all this but realize I'll just have to wait till we're home to get mine. I put the captain away, zip him up, and we're out of there. Good thing too because there was an old man coming down the hall with a empty bucket for ice just as we entered the elevator and we'd have surely been busted.
Mercurygirl is offline  
Old 10-19-2012   #19 (permalink)
NightFish is offline


When I was a sailor, we had a port visit in Toulon France. In bars they have girls that will sit with you for company if you buy them drinks that cost about 10 dollars while yours is about 50 cents. I was approached by this sweet girl and I told her I would be happy to buy her a Heineken if she really wanted a drink. Long story short, she pulled me into the the back of the bar and gave me a fantastic blow job. Soon more sailors were coming in "buying" her drinks and kissing her. Every time a sailor kissed her, she would smile at me an wiggle her eye brows.

When the going get's tough, the tough turn pro.
NightFish is offline  
Old 10-19-2012   #20 (permalink)
lapdog2001 is offline


My most memorable blowjob was with a FWB. Usually foreplay for us was talking about what we were going to do with each other, caressing her breasts and ass, her groping me, until inevitably the clothes came off and we got down and dirty.

That said, one day she comes over to my place and says "There's something I got to show you, sit down." As I do, she undoes my belt, and drops my pants down just enough so she can start sucking on me. It doesn't take me long to get hard. What is different this time is that she starts using her hands and mouth on me at the same time. She alternates between 'extending' her mouth by cupping her hand along my shaft as she goes down on me with 'twisting' her hands around my shaft while keeping my head in her mouth at all times. Sometimes she even rotated her head to the left and right while going up and down on my shaft.

By doing this, she is stimulating almost all of my cock at the same time, (just like fucking). She was very enthusiastic and quickly picked up the pace. The sensations I was feeling were fantastic, and I think I lasted under 5 minutes. I warned her I was cumming, and only then did she remove her mouth (she didn't do CIM) but kept up the hand action. There was a towel nearby, otherwise I would have exploded all over the couch and carpet.

I asked her what was up, and she said she just wanted to try something different. Her 'regular' blowjobs were perfectly fine and very enjoyable, but unfortunately there was no repeat of that performance.

LapDog
100% Heterosexual, 7"+ by 6"
lapdog2001 is offline  
Old 10-19-2012   #21 (permalink)
Somec69 is offline


I dated a slender woman who grew up in the Smokey Mountains. She had a nice build and intelligent. One Friday we went to dinner to celebrate a sales contest she won at work. The prize was a a dinner for two, all paid with drinks and tips.

It was a nice restaurant and dimly lit. I wanted to sit at a booth. However, she requested a table for four. After we were seated and settled in I asked her why she did that when there was just the two of us. Rather than answering she looked at me with a hungry smile, dropped a spoon or fork on the floor, went under the tablecloth and crawled over to me. I was completely surprised when she unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I felt her familiar warm lips and tongue working my cock and wondered if anyone was wondering why I was sitting alone with an unusual expression on my face lol When she found her rhythm she would do this thing with her lips that felt amazing. She would tighten her lips like she was grinning real hard, position her head right above my cock and pump up and down on my shaft with predictable thrusts. It is an amazing thing to watch and feel! When I blew my nut load into her mouth she would wrap her lips around my cock and create a vacuum inside her mouth as I unloaded. I know I moaned out loud. When she was done as always she gently licked my cock and helped me put it back under the cover of my pants.

The amazing part of this is when she was ready to come out from under the table she simply asked if anyone was looking. I said, "No". She got back in her chair and we sat there and had a nice dinner. She acted like nothing happened until we got outside. Then she broke out laughing. She loved it!

So did I.

Damn, I miss that woman :0)
Somec69 is offline  
Old 10-20-2012   #22 (permalink)
ThatsMrLonghorn is offline
Banned


The best blowjob I ever got was when I was in college. I was a freshman at the University of Texas and during the orientation, I sat next to this hot chick who was from Austin too and she asked me if I had any gum. I said I didn't but I told her as soon as we got done here we could head out and grab some. After about an hour of talking and getting to know each other a little more, we left and headed to my jeep and went to get some gum. As we pulled up to the convenience store she turned to me and said "I didn't want gum, I want to suck your dick." She said she was looking at the bulge in my shorts the entire time and said she wanted to suck my dick so bad she had to get us out of there. I drove around a little and found a place where we could park and she took my dick out and started sucking me off. She told me don't worry about where I was going to cum, just cum in her mouth and she would swallow. (I love anyone who swallows) As soon as I came, she gave me her cell phone number and told me to text her. That entire freshman year we text each other and she came over to my dorm room and gave me the best head. We never said we were boyfriend//girlfriend but we hung out a lot. She transferred in our sophomore year and I text her a few times but never heard from her. I've had great head since but since this was the first head I got in college, it has the most meaning.
ThatsMrLonghorn is offline  
Old 10-20-2012   #23 (permalink)
citr is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by lapdog2001 View Post
with 'twisting' her hands around my shaft while keeping my head in her mouth at all times. Sometimes she even rotated her head to the left and right while going up and down on my shaft.
Oh god, my wife does this often when going down on me. It is just so incredibly hot, just amazing. One of my favorite things.
citr is offline  
Old 10-21-2012   #24 (permalink)
RonBradley69 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurygirl View Post
Me and the boyfriend went to a wedding a month back and at the reception we consumed a great deal of alcohol thanks in large part to my bf's uncle repeatedly buying the table we were at round after round. If we weren't getting drunk we were out on the dance floor having the best time.

Sometime after midnight and during an old disco song who's title escapes me he pulled my body tightly against his and I could feel his semi-erect dick against me. After I was able to pry him off I looked down I could literally see it through his pants. He's a big guy and it doesn't take much arousal for it to become noticeable. I said, "You seriously need to chill, people are going to see." Really feeling the liquor he replied, "I don't give a shit, can't help it, I just really want to fuck you right now." I know the couple next to us heard him because they looked right at us, the guy smiling, the woman shocked. So at this point I'm thinking I have to get my guy off the dance floor and out of sight before he embarrasses himself in front of his family.

The reception was at a hotel in the city so when I walked him outside to get some air there were people everywhere including some of his family having a smoke and such. So we quickly turn around and headed back in, through the lobby, and into a elevator. At this point the tent in his pants had gone down some and I was standing in front of him when another couple entered the elevator before the door closed. The guy hit the button for his floor and asked 'where we were going?' and my bf blurts out, "The highest floor!" So the guy presses the highest floor number. As the elevator starts going up so does my bf and he presses up against me and once again I can feel his cock getting hard, this time against the small of my back. With peripheral vision I eye the peeps next to us hoping they don't notice. As drunk as my guy is I'm worried he's not going to care and hike up my dress and and just start going to town. He keeps leaning down and kissing my neck, hands on my ass, oblivious to the people besides us. Finally the door opens and the couple gets out. I hear them laugh as they go, yep, they noticed. The minute the door closes my bf grabs my hand and puts it on his bulge and I start rubbing him through his pants. Now I really just wanted to have at it right there but as I'm watching the numbers climb to the "highest floor" my biggest fear is that the door opens and some little kid see something they shouldn't so I start going on the defensive but the bf isn't having it and is all over me. I literally have to pull his hand out of my panties as the door opens.

Luckily no one was standing there and as we walk out we see that the level is deserted. We start walking down this long corridor passing rooms and suddenly I'm yanked into a small room with a vending and ice machine and being pushed down on my knees. He pulls his erect cock out, the tip is dripping pre-cum, so ready to go, and he grabs the back of my head and buries his cock in my mouth. His back is up against a wall and I'm swallowing as much as I can manage, I think, "It's so salty, go great on the rim of a margarita glass." I look up and have a thought to tell him this but he's just rolling his eyes and moaning, in the grips of this total drunken sexual bliss, so I forgo the joke and let him enjoy the moment. It doesn't take long. I pull his balls free, bathe them with my tongue, then return to sucking his length. I can feel him growing and getting super hard and I know I'm a stroke and a suck away from getting a mouthful. I have presence of mind to also know I don't want it on my dress or on his pants so I've got to swallow his load. Nice thought but as he starts coming and coming and coming and I'm trying to drink it up there's just no way. His hot cum quickly floods my mouth and start running out and down my chin and I can hear it spattering on the floor between my knees. Apart from unloading an enormous cumshot he's moaning so loud I'm afraid he's going to attract unwanted attention but to tell him to quiet down would have meant pulling his ejaculating penis free and making even more of a mess, so I just keep going till his breathing becomes erratic and his whole body is trembling uncontrollably in the wake of this mother of all orgasms. He start saying, "Fuck baby, fuck, that was so fucking good, that was so fucking good, I love you babe, I fucking love you." A huge sigh and he starts laughing, just utter relief and joy. It was infectious and I couldn't help feel happy and laugh with him. I'd done good, my guy was all better.

He helps me to my feet and I'm just covered in his cum. It's all over my hands, arm, mouth, running down my chin and neck, down my chest and between my breasts. As I'm looking around, there's absolutely nothing available to clean up, so he does something he's only done once before and just starts licking up and kissing off all the cum on my face and body. He even sucks my fingers clean. Blame it on the booze but that boy cleaned me off like a hungry bear on honey. So now I'm really turned on by all this but realize I'll just have to wait till we're home to get mine. I put the captain away, zip him up, and we're out of there. Good thing too because there was an old man coming down the hall with a empty bucket for ice just as we entered the elevator and we'd have surely been busted.
That's a pretty awesome story. So you were okay with your boyfriend licking up his cum from your body? It's interesting to hear, wonder how many women are comfortable with that.
RonBradley69 is offline  
Old 10-22-2012   #25 (permalink)
Mercurygirl is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RonBradley69 View Post
That's a pretty awesome story. So you were okay with your boyfriend licking up his cum from your body? It's interesting to hear, wonder how many women are comfortable with that.
Or more so how many straight men have a problem with that. He really doesn't have any hang-ups when it comes to his own stuff. He's kissed me (frenched) many times after I've given him a bj and had cum still in my mouth. He told me once, having admittedly tasted his own cum when he was younger, that if I'm willing to take his load in my mouth then he see no reason why he shouldn't put up with it too. Mostly his stuff doesn't taste all that bad so it's not something that bothers me all that much. I've had boyfriends who absolutely refused to kiss me after the act. I think it's rooted more in homophobia than just not liking the taste.

Personally I think it's a real credit to my bf as a man. It's shows a level of respect of what I go through to please him. Lets face it, sometimes the stuff taste awful. I don't mind too much with him, unlike some bf's in the past, because mostly his cum isn't unpleasant. He eats a healthy diet, doesn't smoke (except for weed), so I think that has a lot to do with it.

As far as him licking it off me. I find it to be quite sexy and a major turn-on. It refreshing to have a guy who willing to go to any lengths, ignores taboo, and is willing to share and experiment sexually. I think it shows he's really comfortable with his own sexuality.
Mercurygirl is offline  
Old 10-22-2012   #26 (permalink)
JR7
JR7 is offline


I was with a very large woman that I had met off the internet. She was over 200 pounds; I was 125 at the time. We 69'ed. She had naturally short but a wide, strawberry blonde bush and very pretty pink pussy lips. One of those gaping hole pussies too that frankly, I like a lot. I rarely do this, but I was on top in this 69 session, and not so long after we started I had to say, "Uhhh, this blowjob feels so good I'm afraid I'm gonna' cum too soon." To this she stopped fellating me until further notice. I really wanted to enjoy eating this BBW's pussy and I knew if I came, I'd be all light-headed and not as into it. After about 25 minutes of licking and probing in every crevice/fold or this heavy woman's pussy, I changed positions. I hovered over her face and placed my cock in her mouth to which she eagerly accepted. At one point I decided to end by pulling out when I was about to cum and to just let it rip hands free all over her. I got that feeling and pulled out maybe a second too early.

On my knees over her neck and breasts I'm having the most intense orgasms of my life ... but nothing's coming out. Finally, an embarrassing drop of pre-cum emerges. To which she says, "Do you want to put it back in?" I say, "Believe it or not I'm having an orgasm." She smiles and says, "I thought so, that's a cum face." It was at this point that the ejaculation followed. With no hand assist on my part, my cock heaves up and down and a huge jet of thick semen smacked her more distant tit. Then a second rope didn't go as far but amply covered her closer tit. I finished in her waiting mouth. She swallowed the rest of my load and then scooped some of my semen off of her tit and licked that up too. Very porno blowjob - the most pornoesque in my life.
JR7 is offline  
Old 10-22-2012   #27 (permalink)
RonBradley69 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurygirl View Post
Or more so how many straight men have a problem with that. He really doesn't have any hang-ups when it comes to his own stuff. He's kissed me (frenched) many times after I've given him a bj and had cum still in my mouth. He told me once, having admittedly tasted his own cum when he was younger, that if I'm willing to take his load in my mouth then he see no reason why he shouldn't put up with it too. Mostly his stuff doesn't taste all that bad so it's not something that bothers me all that much. I've had boyfriends who absolutely refused to kiss me after the act. I think it's rooted more in homophobia than just not liking the taste.

Personally I think it's a real credit to my bf as a man. It's shows a level of respect of what I go through to please him. Lets face it, sometimes the stuff taste awful. I don't mind too much with him, unlike some bf's in the past, because mostly his cum isn't unpleasant. He eats a healthy diet, doesn't smoke (except for weed), so I think that has a lot to do with it.

As far as him licking it off me. I find it to be quite sexy and a major turn-on. It refreshing to have a guy who willing to go to any lengths, ignores taboo, and is willing to share and experiment sexually. I think it shows he's really comfortable with his own sexuality.
Yeah, I think it's great how comfortable you both are with it. It's something I've been interested in as well, the only problem being that I lose interest as soon as I orgasm. Since I'm into feet, I've always wanted to suck it off a girl's toes, but once I cum, it's hard to get into it for me.
RonBradley69 is offline  
Old 10-22-2012   #28 (permalink)
D_Phil_R_Upp is offline
Banned


Most of my blog is recollections of hot cocks I've sucked...with a few fucks thrown in.

Hard to pick a favorite, but blowing an active duty cop in the back of his cruiser never fails to make me cum when I think about it!

http://www.lpsg.com/blogs/chgovoyeur/
D_Phil_R_Upp is offline  
Old 10-23-2012   #29 (permalink)
houtx48 is offline


Nice cop story.
houtx48 is offline  
Old 10-24-2012   #30 (permalink)
Mercurygirl is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RonBradley69 View Post
Yeah, I think it's great how comfortable you both are with it. It's something I've been interested in as well, the only problem being that I lose interest as soon as I orgasm. Since I'm into feet, I've always wanted to suck it off a girl's toes, but once I cum, it's hard to get into it for me.
Undoubtedly the alcohol kept him motivated. You bring up a point that I now find myself curious about, that being, when you cum do you immediately lose the desire for sex, or is it just for certain aspects of it? To clarify at what I'm trying to understand about your (the) male sex drive is that I know men (the non-selfish that is) who are willing, eager even, to perform a sex act, oral, toy, etc., on their partner after they cum to make sure their partner achieves their own orgasm, but are you saying the motivation for the more kinkier acts are lost after you orgasm?
Mercurygirl is offline  

Tags
blowjob, stories

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Kik usernames
1 Minute Ago by Thongg
Hello There
1 Minute Ago by Bashfu
good belly bump
2 Minutes Ago by fiveye

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
amadeus84, badboy182, Belle, bmar, Cmurphy87, conky, dinojr, Gutmaster, huge_drum, joeyj25, johnboy32368, ncsu_computer_dude, nudebodybuilder, Shagz1313, sircocksalot, Swaggard, ultimate31, zabidon

Please read the rules.

Online: 2275 | Chatting: 78

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG