LPSG

Turkish shemales

Turkish Shemales

is part of a discussion in the Everything Else forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring content that can't be categorized as either straight or gay..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Everything Else

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
xxxsylarxxx is offline

Turkish shemales

Turkish Shemales
xxxsylarxxx is offline  
Old 11-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
cuthungnshaved is offline


Wow! Super hot girls. I'd love to play with them all!
cuthungnshaved is offline  
Old 11-11-2012   #3 (permalink)
Brillig47 is offline


Turkish Shemales

What a find! Thanks xxxsylarxxx. Wow. This girl is amazingly hot. She reminds of a g/f I once had (except for the fine cock).

What I want to know, is it ever a lesbian fantasy to be fucked by a shemale?

Check out my blog:"Sex Quest....Seeking the ultimate sexual experience." Sensual erotica to fulfil your fantasies...and mine. Dip in for fun, or follow my story.


http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/brillig47/

If you like your sex with humour, try this thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/235717-dr-seuss-ish-tribute.html#post3340467
Brillig47 is offline  
Old 11-11-2012   #4 (permalink)
lineok03 is offline


hairless and skin all around looks soooo smooth. NICE
lineok03 is offline  
Old 11-11-2012   #5 (permalink)
xxxsylarxxx is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillig47 View Post
Turkish Shemales

What a find! Thanks xxxsylarxxx. Wow. This girl is amazingly hot. She reminds of a g/f I once had (except for the fine cock).

What I want to know, is it ever a lesbian fantasy to be fucked by a shemale?
glad you guys liked.

btw she lives in the city as me. i sucked that cock.
xxxsylarxxx is offline  
Old 11-11-2012   #6 (permalink)
AlextheRedhead is offline


I think that turkish guys have the nicest looking cocks on earth. really
AlextheRedhead is offline  
Old 11-11-2012   #7 (permalink)
Brillig47 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxsylarxxx View Post
glad you guys liked.

btw she lives in the city as me. i sucked that cock.
Did you really? So, she lives in the USA? And what a cock. (You say you're only 10% gay!!! Was she already a shemale when you sucked her?)

I'd want to ride that cock, and kiss those sweet sexy lips, and nuzzle those stunning boobs.

What is it about shemales?????They really do it for me.(Though I've never actually met one.)

Check out my blog:"Sex Quest....Seeking the ultimate sexual experience." Sensual erotica to fulfil your fantasies...and mine. Dip in for fun, or follow my story.


http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/brillig47/

If you like your sex with humour, try this thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/235717-dr-seuss-ish-tribute.html#post3340467
Brillig47 is offline  
Old 11-11-2012   #8 (permalink)
submit452 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by cuthungnshaved View Post
Wow! Super hot girls. I'd love to play with them all!
Me too I'd fuck/suck the shit out of them
submit452 is online now  
Old 11-11-2012   #9 (permalink)
xxxsylarxxx is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillig47 View Post
Did you really? So, she lives in the USA? And what a cock. (You say you're only 10% gay!!! Was she already a shemale when you sucked her?)

I'd want to ride that cock, and kiss those sweet sexy lips, and nuzzle those stunning boobs.

What is it about shemales?????They really do it for me.(Though I've never actually met one.)
no dude she lives in turkey like me. the descriptions under my name in the left are not accurate. probably didn't want to waste time while subscribing.
xxxsylarxxx is offline  

Tags
shemales, turkish

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
backfrmore, buzzwhite10, dakota1979, Darkknight86, guyforjo, hung9mike, hunginedm, italjockuncut, julius1956, Lake001, largegrapes, mapaba, marlins, neoman847, Oliver91, r56dg, seriously_endowed, tommyh52, topflightsam, tumblrman

Please read the rules.

Online: 1686 | Chatting: 57

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG