LPSG

Ugly guys with huge cocks

Sergio Escoto Bike chick gets fucked - xHamster.com

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012   #16 (permalink)
Draknastet is offline


Sergio Escoto
Bike chick gets fucked - xHamster.com
Draknastet is offline  
Old 11-24-2012   #17 (permalink)
neintynein is offline


Amateur porn from Bang Bros

Paul from Monsters of Cock... No front teeth, but a dick like a telephone pole.
neintynein is offline  
Old 11-24-2012   #18 (permalink)
yamahard is offline


Steve Holmes
yamahard is offline  
Old 11-24-2012   #19 (permalink)
dcsurvivor92 is offline


I am more attracted to an average or, a less than average looking guy. Not sure why, although I do know pretty boys just don't do it for me. Whether they are good looking or not, my one criteria is that they can not smell. Bad breath, BO, and a smelly filthy cock will have me running for the hills. No excuses....
dcsurvivor92 is offline  
Old 11-24-2012   #20 (permalink)
Novaboy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunch_Hardtack View Post
Is that the guy that kept getting kicked out of here (Daltron)?

I don't know anything about him being on here but I do think I have seen him before on the net as "Daltron" Seems like a very odd character.
Novaboy is offline  
Old 11-24-2012   #21 (permalink)
D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsurvivor92 View Post
I am more attracted to an average or, a less than average looking guy. Not sure why, although I do know pretty boys just don't do it for me.
I'm the same way with girls. Just feel like the "hotter" someone is, the less they have to offer as a friend, and the less heart they've got, which usually makes me less sexually attracted to them. We both probably need to get over it, as it's just another way of pre-judging though, but I can't help it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaboy View Post
I don't know anything about him being on here but I do think I have seen him before on the net as "Daltron" Seems like a very odd character.
Yeah, the name shows up at the end of that or something. I think there were dedicated threads here, but I can't remember what he did wrong, or if it was just multiple user accounts or something.

Take Care

Crunch
D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts is offline  
Old 11-24-2012   #22 (permalink)
hotcockalex is offline


ron jeremy is real ugly these days

hotcockalex is offline  
Old 11-24-2012   #23 (permalink)
RonLyle is offline
Banned


Ron Jeremy was ugly when he was younger.
RonLyle is offline  
Old 11-25-2012   #24 (permalink)
tobythecat is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaboy View Post
I don't know anything about him being on here but I do think I have seen him before on the net as "Daltron" Seems like a very odd character.
When he was on here he was an arrogant sob, was banned but still tried to return under different profiles.
Easy to spot because he kept posting links to his site, self promotion, as I say arrogant.
tobythecat is online now  
Old 11-25-2012   #25 (permalink)
category8 is offline


I've seen a few videos involving a hippie who was just gross. Big gnarly mess of pubic hair, pale skin, skinny but no muscle tone whatever (and a bit of a beer belly if I remember correctly), unkempt hair and beard, unfortunate face, and to top it all off, an awful tattoo around his waist that resembled a belt with a mandala for a buckle. And yes, he was hung. Crazy hung - like 9 honest inches, and fat. But he was so gross that I can't imagine that the girls he was paired with thought the cock was worth it!

I don't have the energy to do a search for this guy. But surely other people here have seen him too?
category8 is offline  
Old 11-25-2012   #26 (permalink)
krism2k4 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by category8 View Post
I've seen a few videos involving a hippie who was just gross. Big gnarly mess of pubic hair, pale skin, skinny but no muscle tone whatever (and a bit of a beer belly if I remember correctly), unkempt hair and beard, unfortunate face, and to top it all off, an awful tattoo around his waist that resembled a belt with a mandala for a buckle. And yes, he was hung. Crazy hung - like 9 honest inches, and fat. But he was so gross that I can't imagine that the girls he was paired with thought the cock was worth it!

I don't have the energy to do a search for this guy. But surely other people here have seen him too?
william wood perhaps?
krism2k4 is offline  
Old 11-25-2012   #27 (permalink)
MYDEEPTHROAT is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_82 View Post
I'd DO HIM anytime ... I LOVE skinny young guys with a BIG COCK ...

Wouldn't mind if he didn't have all that body art though, as I'm usually more Turned On by the 'twink' or 'farm fresh' look ...

Serving Well-Hung Men in Toronto & Area!!
When you NEED someone who can TAKE IT ... ALL THE WAY ... ;-)
I've NEVER refused anyone for being TOO BIG TO HANDLE!!!
MYDEEPTHROAT is offline  
Old 01-06-2013   #28 (permalink)
ohbenice is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahard View Post
Steve Holmes
I think Steve Holmes is beautiful!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shtumblr_le5rkxsebj1qd2rtao1_500.jpg (62.4 KB, 1251 views)
File Type: jpg 696 (775).jpg (143.7 KB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg 696 (388).jpg (49.8 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg 696 (1336).jpg (40.4 KB, 336 views)
ohbenice is offline  
Old 05-16-2013   #29 (permalink)
Xander_82 is offline


Bump.
Xander_82 is offline  

Tags
cocks, guys, huge, ugly

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Latest Threads
verification request
8 Minutes Ago by Heathe
Hot Interracial
14 Minutes Ago by magicp
new guy is old guy
29 Minutes Ago by squabb

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
CrossfitterLA, crzykitten13, csimp2345, curiouspan, Eager95, hardwood365, hungguy88, jp, MiloXVIII, Shavey

Please read the rules.

Online: 1751 | Chatting: 53

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG