LPSG

Pussy stretching

Originally Posted by girly24 Ok but why you feel filled from a 13/14 dick after a year no sex? If you have that big dick a year ago I think it stretch back 13 or

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2006   #16 (permalink)
Mr. Snakey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by girly24
Ok but why you feel filled from a 13/14 dick after a year no sex?
If you have that big dick a year ago

I think it stretch back
13 or 14 inch I dont know You tell me
Mr. Snakey is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #17 (permalink)
Mumzi is offline


I don't believe it can under normal circumstances. I have not seen any women who feel they are too loose from intercourse.
My BIL who is an OB/GYN w/ 25 years exp, has not either.

My husband is just about 6" girth and after 20 years I am no where near loose, in fact I wish I were looser. I don't do
keigles.


The vagina is not just skin, it is not like someone who gains weight and then looses it, then has a hard time with loose skin.
Muscles can be re-toned.

If a woman were to go from a man with a 6in or 7in girth to a man with 5in, yes there would be difference initially.
Any healthy woman's vagina should retain elasticity and she would soon adjust to her new partner. Keigles would speed that up.

When does a woman loose (some) vaginal elasticity? Just plain old age can do it. But the muscle is still there loss of elasticity can be countered by doing keigles.
Mumzi is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #18 (permalink)
Mr. Snakey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumzi
I don't believe it can under normal circumstances. I have not seen any women who feel they are too loose from intercourse.
My BIL who is an OB/GYN w/ 25 years exp, has not either.

My husband is just about 6" girth and after 20 years I am no where near loose, in fact I wish I were looser. I don't do keigles.


The vagina is not just skin, it is not like someone who gains weight and then looses it, then has a hard time with loose skin.
Muscles can be re-toned.

If a woman were to go from a man with a 6in or 7in girth to a man with 5in, yes there would be difference initially.
Any healthy woman's vagina should retain elasticity and she would soon adjust to her new partner. Keigles would speed that up.

When does a woman loose (some) vaginal elasticity? Just plain old age can do it. But the muscle is still there loss of elasticity can be countered by doing keigles.
Yes you are right Kegles can do wonders to tighten up
Mr. Snakey is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #19 (permalink)
girly24 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by uncut
13 or 14 inch I dont know You tell me
Hehehehehe

qoute:

Any healthy woman's vagina should retain elasticity and she would soon adjust to her new partner.Keigles would speed that up


Last edited by girly24; 08-27-2006 at 07:31 AM..
girly24 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #20 (permalink)
girly24 is offline


that i was trying to say ...approximately

wtf approximately what a word whahaha

(translator)
girly24 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #21 (permalink)
Mr. Snakey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by girly24
that i was trying to say ...approximately

wtf approximately what a word whahaha

(translator)
You so funny
Mr. Snakey is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #22 (permalink)
girly24 is offline


Because my English
girly24 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #23 (permalink)
Mr. Snakey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by girly24
Because my English
I love your avatar
Mr. Snakey is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #24 (permalink)
girly24 is offline


thanks...me to
girly24 is offline  
Old 08-27-2006   #25 (permalink)
Mr. Snakey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by girly24
thanks...me to
Yes Me too
Mr. Snakey is offline  
Old 08-28-2006   #26 (permalink)
Love-it is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by uncut
Yes A pussy can be stretched to the max and never be the same again
My wife would like to get her vagina stretched enough to be able to comfortably take me. I think that the only way she could get stretched like you believe is lots of anesthesia and surgery.
Love-it is offline  
Old 08-28-2006   #27 (permalink)
Love-it is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by girly24
Ok but why you feel filled from a 13/14 dick after a year no sex?
If you have that big dick a year ago

I think it stretch back http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/images/smilies/biggrin.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by uncut
13 or 14 inch I dont know You tell me
You have centimeters and inches mixed up. girly24 is talking about a 13/14cm penis, divide by 2.54 to derive inch measurements. 13/14cm equates roughly to 5 1/8 to 5 1/2"
Love-it is offline  
Old 08-28-2006   #28 (permalink)
shocked is offline


pussy streching to dick size , if long time no sex pussy gonna be tighter , I dont know how long...this is magic of pussy ... because of this people claiming that size doesnt matter :)) so u can understand with your gf , when u first time , if she is tight then she hadnt sex long time or her ex bf was small ... hehehe
shocked is offline  
Old 08-28-2006   #29 (permalink)
Mr. Snakey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-it
My wife would like to get her vagina stretched enough to be able to comfortably take me. I think that the only way she could get stretched like you believe is lots of anesthesia and surgery.
You have to go slow It takes time Let her get on top She can take as much or as little as she wants Let her be in control Be caring and be aware of your size If two people love eachother anything can happen
Mr. Snakey is offline  
Old 08-28-2006   #30 (permalink)
Dee
Dee is offline


With patience, practice and persistence, most women can take any man... after a while!! ;)
Dee is offline  

Tags
pussy, stretching

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/32860-pussy-stretching.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
PUSSY | Vmgo.com Search for pussy, with related videos and pussy links. This thread Refback 12-08-2009 11:26 PM 156
Info.com - pussy stretching - www.Info.com This thread Refback 07-11-2009 05:11 PM 7
Teen Pussy Stretching :: Stretching Pussy This thread Refback 06-14-2007 03:40 PM 4


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.

Latest Threads
bulge lover
7 Minutes Ago by marian
Bottom Boy in East TN
17 Minutes Ago by Bottom
id this macho
50 Minutes Ago by tlf198

Latest Posts
Johnny Manziel
4 Minutes Ago by qazplm
Big Cock - New Finds
5 Minutes Ago by OHMYBI
Big white cocks
6 Minutes Ago by OHMYBI

Latest Blogs

Please read the rules.

Online: 1931 | Chatting: 48

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG