LPSG

can a doctor tell if i have frequent anal sex ??

Originally Posted by pumplover For all you dumb ass straight guys taking a shit and getting fucked are two different things and your opinion and advice should not even be posted let the gay guys

is part of a discussion in the The Healthy Penis forum that includes topics on Erection concerns, Viagra, ejaculation, diseases, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > The Healthy Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2013   #31 (permalink)
IntentsOfCare is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by pumplover View Post
For all you dumb ass straight guys taking a shit and getting fucked are two different things and your opinion and advice should not even be posted let the gay guys handel this abu101 reread my post from the other day mickylee had a good point also pm for real help from a medical professional

^^^^ XD this

I'm gonna have to quote Mickey from Shameless (US). "Just because I like what I like don't make me a bitch".
IntentsOfCare is offline  
Old 01-16-2013   #32 (permalink)
abu101 is offline


Dear Dr Algonquin thanks for the medical reply. Since you raise a specific point, and indicate that the medical pro WOULD readilly recognize SIGNIFICANT VISUAL DIFFERENCES, could you please elaborate on what those significant visual differences are, i think it would help clarify this thread and move it beyond the realm of the merely speculative to the realm of the empirical

thanks all, abu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Algonquin View Post
IMO to say a doctor wouldn't be able to tell is like saying you wouldn't be able to tell if somebody lifts weights. If they don't do it much you probably can't tell but enough activity produces a significant visual difference.

Second, I think more telling than any physical giveaway would be behavior, somebody familiar with being anally penetrated is going to react differently to an exam than someone not.

Third, IF your doctor does notice, unless there's a medical issue related to it I doubt it would be put in your records at all. The doctor isn't going to just fill in random details if they're not relevant to your health. So I don't think you need to worry.
abu101 is offline  
Old 01-16-2013   #33 (permalink)
abu101 is offline


dear MickeyLee, thanks for your suggestions, much appreciated, abu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyLee View Post
a doctor can tell if you've have anal sex recently. if a doctor was looking for signs of sexual intercourse.
is not a loose muscle kinda thing.. has more to do with internal abrasions *even from the most cuddly of sex sessions*

if you've ever bled from anal sex, small scars and evidence of micro-tears might be evident to someone looking.

but, if you are going in for a medical test the technician and your doctor will be keeping an eye out for polyps, lesions, erosion, color changes in the bowel wall, thickening, thinning ... blood vessels too close to the surface.

for true and for honest, the search of possible buttsex will be the last check item on the list *and realistically, not on the list at all*.

i understand ya concerns for privacy, but is largely a you issue. medical professionals are professionals. in a small community any doctor would do well not to get a reputation for violating patient trust. a bit of gossip versus his/her ability to make a house payment? where do you think priority lives?

if ya really worried, abstain from the funky buttloving for a week prior to ya appointment.
the most noticeable sign of horny invaders should heal/fade by then.
abu101 is offline  
Old 01-16-2013   #34 (permalink)
abu101 is offline


thanks pumplover, so from your perspective as someone actually expert with the medical perspective,

the principle "evidence" if you will , would be "how open the anus is", i.e. "how loose the anus walls are", which is a tactile observation he would presumably make with his finger while inserting the scope,

rather than a visual observation he would make via the scope. Since you don't mention any evidence in the visual realm, i would assume that's because there isn't any ? (either interior or exterior?)

is that about right ?

thanks, abu



Quote:
Originally Posted by pumplover View Post
As a medical professional I can you yes a doctor can tell depending on how often and the pounding damage and how open the anus is anal walls will loosen but you can do kegals to restore some tightness that's one two all those who work in the office are held to the same standard if it leaks so to speak you can sue the whole practice you should stop sex at lest a week b4 and ease up on the pounding if you have any other questions I will be more then glad to answer them as best I can
abu101 is offline  
Old 01-16-2013   #35 (permalink)
abu101 is offline


Dear Betty,

thanks for the reply. Could you please elaborate a little bit on how "you can look at a butthole and tell if its regularly pounded " ?

I am not doubting your experience, i am just trying to figure out what visual observtions you use to make that instantaneous and highly confident assessment. Some folks on this thread have said the only VISUAL clues are micro-tears and scarring that are only visible via a scope and INSIDE. Others have said the only evidence is what a doctor could FEEL using his fingers, i.e. muscle tightness or not. Your observation is apparently visual clues from the OUTSIDE. So if you could just elaborate a little further that would be helpful.

thanks very much again, aloha from small-town abu



Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Cocker View Post
Not sure about you, but show me a butthole and I can tell you if it is regularly pounded or not. Don't tell me you can't look at some of these on the site and tell they don't get regular anal sex. Sorry, fella, but I politely disagree with you on this point. And, don't even look at the orientation! It's a moot point.

Betty
abu101 is offline  
Old 01-16-2013   #36 (permalink)
abu101 is offline


hi Sylphboi, thanks for the reply, question- did your doctor offer any explanation about how he arrived at that conclusion, based soley on him feeling your prostate ?


thanks, abu



Quote:
Originally Posted by sylphboi2 View Post
I had a prostate exam once, and my doctor said, "someone's been having fun". .I had a long play session the day previous. lol . . yeah . . depends. . . sometimes they can tell.
abu101 is offline  
Old 01-16-2013   #37 (permalink)
Shyam is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyLee View Post
a doctor can tell if you've have anal sex recently. if a doctor was looking for signs of sexual intercourse.
is not a loose muscle kinda thing.. has more to do with internal abrasions *even from the most cuddly of sex sessions*

if you've ever bled from anal sex, small scars and evidence of micro-tears might be evident to someone looking.

but, if you are going in for a medical test the technician and your doctor will be keeping an eye out for polyps, lesions, erosion, color changes in the bowel wall, thickening, thinning ... blood vessels too close to the surface.

for true and for honest, the search of possible buttsex will be the last check item on the list *and realistically, not on the list at all*.

i understand ya concerns for privacy, but is largely a you issue. medical professionals are professionals. in a small community any doctor would do well not to get a reputation for violating patient trust. a bit of gossip versus his/her ability to make a house payment? where do you think priority lives?

if ya really worried, abstain from the funky buttloving for a week prior to ya appointment.
the most noticeable sign of horny invaders should heal/fade by then.
So, clearly when it comes to medicine there's a lot of ignorance on this thread. The above is probably the most sound explanation. Some of the signs mentioned may lead me to believe someone has had anal sex (unlikely).

However,

1) Not what you're looking for
2) Really couldn't care less
3) It'd be a complete assumption. Normal variants.
4) Even if the doctor thinks it, unless it's relevant it won't go in your notes.

Problem solved?
Shyam is offline  
Old 01-16-2013   #38 (permalink)
pumplover is offline


There are more then 2 or 3 sphincters through out the digestive tract which is called an open system from the mouth to the rectum the purpose of a sphincter it to open to let things out in one direction and close to stop things from going up in the wrong direction the last sphincter is the anus or rectum where the shit comes out visual signs of trauma are tears busing and visually not as tight as it should be think of what a doctor would do for a woman in the case of a rape kit I hope that helps put an end to this any more questions I will be more then glad to answer to the best of my ability
pumplover is offline  
Old 01-17-2013   #39 (permalink)
mandoman is offline


20% of people enjoy anal pleasure. This includes lesbians, straights, all orientations of people. If the doctor could tell you were enjoying anal pleasure, he still couldn't tell your sexual orientation from it.
mandoman is offline  
Old 01-17-2013   #40 (permalink)
prince albert dong is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by pumplover View Post
For all you dumb ass straight guys taking a shit and getting fucked are two different things and your opinion and advice should not even be posted let the gay guys handel this abu101 reread my post from the other day mickylee had a good point also pm for real help from a medical professional
I just cant believe people are comparing a bowel movement size to penis andvsay they are the same.

Ask yourself this: when a bowel movement occurs one or two stools come out.

Compare that too 50 - 100 dick thrusts SLAMNING into the ass and GRINDING.

Plumplover and Betty Crocker know what they are talking about.
PS....again, HPV, anal dysplasia is caused by getting fucked, not taking a crap.

ABI,
please fret no longer over this. Go to doctor.

Last edited by prince albert dong; 01-17-2013 at 07:03 PM..
prince albert dong is offline  
Old 01-17-2013   #41 (permalink)
rayray is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by abu101 View Post
hi guys,

i am a relatively young healthy active male, living in a relatively small town in Hawaii, and keeping secrets are near impossible.

even choosing doctors is difficult becuz either the doctor is buddies with people i know, or someone in his office knows me very well, or whatever.

privacy is close to impossible, and people being people, gossip is always gossip.

due to a recent bout with stomach burping / acid reflux (i think from too much coffee, i probably gotta lay off), my doc is playing it safe and going to give me a rectal exam, ie a camera waaaaaay up there !!!

i don't know if any of you have ever had one of these, and i'm sure it'll turn out fine, i am not at all squeamish about it.

my gay BF and i have moved beyond handjobs and i have been having pretty regular anal the past 6 months, he is not huge but definitely larger than most and i really enjoy our intense sex (sometimes very intense) and that includes lots of pounding. i am really learning to love it.


here's my question: when i go in for my routine rectal exam as explained above (which is totally unrelated), is my doctor going to be able to "recognize the signs" that i have been having anal sex ? is there anything obvious that he would be able to see with his trained camera and trained diagnostic eye ?


if anyone has medical training or experience with this situation, i would appreciate knowing. if it turns out that there *IS* obvious evidence to a doctor, then how long should i refrain to allow that evidence to dissolve.

i guess i could fly to the mainland for the procedure but that would seem odd and would raise more speculation



i am not paranoid, just being cautious. of course i understand the privacy of the doctor - patient relationship ,but i also live in a small town and people talk.......
I got this from a Ask A Doctor page.Will a colonoscopy in a male detect if you are having anal

I GOOGLED this from ASK a Doctor...
Customer Question

Ask your own question now >
Will a colonoscopy in a male detect if you are having anal sex or using dildos? And if it does, is that information reported to your primary physicains?
Submitted: 169 days and 11 hours ago.
Category: Medical Status: CLOSED





Optional Information

Optional Information:
Person's Gender: Male
Person's Age: 53

Already Tried:
Nothing. Just asking a question as I have never had a colonoscopy and am not sure what it would reveal.




Posted by DrDavid 169 days and 11 hours ago.
Expert's Answer

Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and am ready to help.

if you are using substantial sized dildos, you can cause internal lacerations and have scar tissue in the anus and rectum. a colonoscopy can see scar tissue in the anus and rectum and the GI doctor doing the colonoscopy could report that in the colonoscopy report. and a lot of anal sex and dildo use can sometimes cause anal prolapse where the anus and rectum can be pushed out of the anus. this can also be seen on colonoscopy and could be reported.

but if you don't have rectal prolapse and if you don't have any scars in the anus or rectum from dildo use, then there will be nothing noted on the colonoscopy report




169 days and 11 hours ago.
Customer Reply

I do not have prolapse. I have had anal sex for many years, but have been married to a woman for 30 years. My doctors don't know this situation and I am afraid it would be revealed. Can the colonoscopy tell the difference between anal sex and dildo use? Will the specialist doing the colonoscopy discuss your results before reporting to the primary physician?




Accepted Answer

no, a colonoscopy can not tell between anal sex and routine small dildo use. both of these behaviors can be completely missed on a routine colonoscopy if there are no scar tissue in the rectum.

the GI doctor usually does not discuss the results of the colonoscopy with you affer the procedure. he usually just dictates a report of what he sees.

if you are really worried about this, I would suggest that you talk to the GI doctor prior to the procedure and tell him that you are worried about this coming out in the colonoscopy report and ask him not to mention anything about that. but chances are, he will not see anything that will lead him to conclude that you have had anal se


Read more: Will a colonoscopy in a male detect if you are having anal - JustAnswer Will a colonoscopy in a male detect if you are having anal - JustAnswer
rayray is offline  
Old 01-18-2013   #42 (permalink)
laser90 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyam View Post
So, clearly when it comes to medicine there's a lot of ignorance on this thread. The above is probably the most sound explanation. Some of the signs mentioned may lead me to believe someone has had anal sex (unlikely).

However,

1) Not what you're looking for
2) Really couldn't care less
3) It'd be a complete assumption. Normal variants.
4) Even if the doctor thinks it, unless it's relevant it won't go in your notes.

Problem solved?
Shyam and jay jay....finally some real common sense!!

Unless your ripping your backside up with HUGE oversize dildos and getting slammed by as some people have suggested by 50 to 100 guys per week.......the above 1-4 list is perfect.
I will state this once more: you should be able to talk to your doctor about it and if you don't feel comfortable doing that, find another doctor. Your health is the number one factor. The more the doc knows about you the better they can be of service.

I'm shocked that any Professional doctor would make a comment "someone having fun" while doing an exam. Then again........

People always ask: how big are you? Thick enough that you are going to feel it, long enough you are going to enjoy it!

Now if more than a few guys lie about age what do you think they are going to do when you ask them about their size?

As far as a friend request, at least talk to me ....once! :)-
laser90 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013   #43 (permalink)
Snozzle is offline


In the bad old days when anal sex was illegal, this was a branch of forensics. I remember seeing a forensics textbook (in 1968) that described the looser ani of men who had been regularly penetrated. I assume this was based on science, not folklore, but the two were closer in those days.

Snozzle is offline  
Old 01-19-2013   #44 (permalink)
bayamon_55 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounder View Post
WE HAVE A WINNER!!
When you go for a colonoscopy(I had 2 recently, and sex prior) the doc cant tell. First, you have to be prepped. The night before the procedure, you get this lovely concoction to drink. The Suprep basically gives you a rip-roaring case of the shits! If you had a buick parked up there, it would be ejected way before you see the doctor. So no worries about evidence. From what you say, i believe the colonoscopy is what youre getting. Otherwise, i still wouldnt worry about it
Agree 300 percent. There is no way to tell. My doctor has never brought it up. And i have bph so my prostate is checked often and everytime i go in
bayamon_55 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013   #45 (permalink)
Serial Kisser is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by slippy_dicky View Post
No way. I have taken craps fatter than many dicks and the doctor is not gonna say "whats going on here?? must be gay!" No way.
You're hilarious.
Serial Kisser is offline  

Tags
anal, doctor, frequent, sex

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Street harassment
2 Minutes Ago by andrew
Urinal "peep"
2 Minutes Ago by Pecker

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
41joseph, 9InchNed, bdobbs40, BigJimYoung, bigjonny70, Bi_Cock_Lover, fullofit, hctib1, jamesdeann, Justin87, koolcamel01, mytastycock, pmax, rypy, selfer79, The Legend, thursm, twohanded85, WSG10011, yngndst

Please read the rules.

Online: 2013 | Chatting: 68

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG