LPSG

Male strippers and erections

Originally Posted by baggage I saw a biography show about male strippers and they have dressing rooms where they use penis pumps between sets. That's very believable. Men are very conscious of their little hoses

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013   #31 (permalink)
bigbull29 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by baggage View Post
I saw a biography show about male strippers and they have dressing rooms where they use penis pumps between sets.
That's very believable. Men are very conscious of their little hoses (only a few are blessed with real firehoses that can put out all the flames).

And you thought you had a big johnson!
bigbull29 is offline  
Old 01-28-2013   #32 (permalink)
Jake_Swim99 is offline


bumpin' this
Jake_Swim99 is offline  
Old 01-28-2013   #33 (permalink)
bigbull29 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Swim99 View Post
bumpin' this
Why...are you a male stripper with an erection?

And you thought you had a big johnson!
bigbull29 is offline  
Old 01-28-2013   #34 (permalink)
exwhyzee is offline


I went to a bar in the old Navy District in DC...it must have been over 10 years ago...that was a male strip bar. I remember going in thinking "ok, this could be cool" and once inside the room with all the strippers on podiums, quickly being overwhelmed by wangage. There was nowhere that I could stand to avoid being next to a nekkid guy...and I was feeling uncomfortable...when a short naked guy popped out of the back room with a huge boner. He was overload, I had to go.

Naked guys with raging boners is one of those things, for me, that is better in theory than in reality.

The idiot in Dostoyevsky's book looks at a donkey and is suddenly healed.
exwhyzee is offline  
Old 01-30-2013   #35 (permalink)
boatnik is offline


I've performed in a lot of settings from clubs to bachelorette parties and they all involved complete nudity. Having a hard cock is definitely "required" to satisfy the audience. I always wear a cock ring, take daily Cialis and sometimes a pinch of Yohimbe, and always stroke it up before I take the stage. Gay male audiences are decidedly more appreciative, enthusiastic and vocal, and pay better than female audiences. For gays I often do a solo session to completion (which always brings the house down), whereas females are "grossed out" by it - they want to fantasize.

I don't cam, chat, or hookup. I only accept friend requests from women. For non-gold members, my gallery can be viewed from my blog.
boatnik is offline  
Old 01-30-2013   #36 (permalink)
ethancols is offline


I am currently a full-time male stripper and go-go dancer in the Chicago area for both straight and gay crowds. I've been dancing for over 12 years now. The truth is that some male dancers "fluff" (e.g., masturbate until their penis is about half to three-quarters hard) and then "tie off", which just means put a cockring around your dick to trap the blood in there. It'll keep it semi-hard for about 15-20 minutes... after that, it starts to become a little uncomfortable. Some guys will be in some corner of the dressing room, watching porn on their phone and trying to get the blood going. I've never had any success doing that, as I need a little more privacy and a little less testosterone around. What I do, personally, is haul my penis pump along with me and put it in my bag. Before I get on stage or the go-go box I will get my dick hard with the pump, put a cockring on, then get it hard again with the pump... When I take the pump off the second time, it's about 3/4 erect... perfect for fitting into a thong or briefs.

I've not run into one single dancer in this city who uses a sock or any other sort of prosthetic enhancement. Customers WILL come up and honk your junk as they tip you (both male and female), and if you're wearing some fake shit, they WILL know... then the whole club will know.

As for being nude vs. in underwear, it really depends on the place and/or venue. The law in Chicago states that any dancers have to wear underwear that cover both the front and back when dancing at a public venue. The law is rarely enforced, however, and some clubs will let you wear a thong or a jock strap if you prefer. The only time you can really get fully nude is if you're dancing at a private show, such as an afterhours party or a bachelorette party at a hotel or house.

BTW, we seldom make 500-700 easily. The usual Friday or Saturday night gig will net you around 200-300... Seldom less, but sometimes more. The only times you can really expect to make 500-700 in a night is if you line up more than one show, get lucky and have a high paying customer take an interest in you, or during busy party weekends of the year (Halloween weekend, New Years, St. Patrick's Day, etc.). It's definitely not the "norm". As for flat-out prostituting, I'm sure some of the gay or bi dancers do that, but I never have.

Last edited by ethancols; 01-30-2013 at 11:32 AM..
ethancols is offline  
Old 01-30-2013   #37 (permalink)
bigbull29 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ethancols View Post
I am currently a full-time male stripper and go-go dancer in the Chicago area for both straight and gay crowds. I've been dancing for over 12 years now. The truth is that some male dancers "fluff" (e.g., masturbate until their penis is about half to three-quarters hard) and then "tie off", which just means put a cockring around your dick to trap the blood in there. It'll keep it semi-hard for about 15-20 minutes... after that, it starts to become a little uncomfortable. Some guys will be in some corner of the dressing room, watching porn on their phone and trying to get the blood going. I've never had any success doing that, as I need a little more privacy and a little less testosterone around. What I do, personally, is haul my penis pump along with me and put it in my bag. Before I get on stage or the go-go box I will get my dick hard with the pump, put a cockring on, then get it hard again with the pump... When I take the pump off the second time, it's about 3/4 erect... perfect for fitting into a thong or briefs.

I've not run into one single dancer in this city who uses a sock or any other sort of prosthetic enhancement. Customers WILL come up and honk your junk as they tip you (both male and female), and if you're wearing some fake shit, they WILL know... then the whole club will know.

As for being nude vs. in underwear, it really depends on the place and/or venue. The law in Chicago states that any dancers have to wear underwear that cover both the front and back when dancing at a public venue. The law is rarely enforced, however, and some clubs will let you wear a thong or a jock strap if you prefer. The only time you can really get fully nude is if you're dancing at a private show, such as an afterhours party or a bachelorette party at a hotel or house.

BTW, we seldom make 500-700 easily. The usual Friday or Saturday night gig will net you around 200-300... Seldom less, but sometimes more. The only times you can really expect to make 500-700 in a night is if you line up more than one show, get lucky and have a high paying customer take an interest in you, or during busy party weekends of the year (Halloween weekend, New Years, St. Patrick's Day, etc.). It's definitely not the "norm". As for flat-out prostituting, I'm sure some of the gay or bi dancers do that, but I never have.
From one big-dicked brother to another big-dicked brother: At least you have something hanging in your g-string, unlike vast majority of male strippers.

And you thought you had a big johnson!
bigbull29 is offline  
Old 01-30-2013   #38 (permalink)
ethancols is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull29 View Post
From one big-dicked brother to another big-dicked brother: At least you have something hanging in your g-string, unlike vast majority of male strippers.
Honestly, I think I'm the biggest guy dancing in Chicago right now. There are a couple guys that are somewhat close, but I think I've literally got every other go-go and male stripper that I work with beat in the Chicago area in the wiener department.

When I fluff and then go get on the box and dance, people come up and they're like, "Is that all real?". I thought up the ultimate smartass reply... "No, it's a magic trick. I'm David Cockerfield. For my next set, I'm going to turn the statue of liberty into a giant dildo." BAHAHAHAHA! :D
ethancols is offline  
Old 01-30-2013   #39 (permalink)
KieronKnight is offline


In the UK it's just be different to the states. I used to be a stripper in the UK (yes, this scrawny skinny boy used to strip haha) and we used to get fully hard in the dressing room and tie off with flesh coloured elastic bands. They work a lot more effectively than leather cock straps and your cock stays the same size as is it when hard roughly, but hangs down as if it were soft or semi.

I have done the same trick while dancing before in bars and it certainly gets people's attention, as not being a muscle guy or anything like that...a huge cock in a pair of small underwear seems to be very appealing to people.

I have had people say I've stuffed something down my trunks or I've used a cock pump etc. to which I gladly prove them wrong by whipping it out haha.

But yeah, most if not all strippers tie off to make their cock look bigger, thicker and more impressive to the ladies, men, etc

Damn nature...you scary!
KieronKnight is offline  
Old 01-30-2013   #40 (permalink)
ethancols is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by KieronKnight View Post
In the UK it's just be different to the states. I used to be a stripper in the UK (yes, this scrawny skinny boy used to strip haha) and we used to get fully hard in the dressing room and tie off with flesh coloured elastic bands. They work a lot more effectively than leather cock straps and your cock stays the same size as is it when hard roughly, but hangs down as if it were soft or semi.

I have done the same trick while dancing before in bars and it certainly gets people's attention, as not being a muscle guy or anything like that...a huge cock in a pair of small underwear seems to be very appealing to people.

I have had people say I've stuffed something down my trunks or I've used a cock pump etc. to which I gladly prove them wrong by whipping it out haha.

But yeah, most if not all strippers tie off to make their cock look bigger, thicker and more impressive to the ladies, men, etc
Well, it depends on the venue and how busy it is. If it's slow and I know I'm probably not going to make a ton of cash, I don't fluff or tie off. I just go up on stage 100% flaccid. Luckily, I can still fill out a pair of Andrew Christians nicely when flaccid.

Same goes for the dancing too. If it's busy, I'm dancing up a storm. If it's slow and/or people aren't tipping, I ain't doing shit on stage. No tip, no strip. That's my motto. :p
ethancols is offline  
Old 01-31-2013   #41 (permalink)
KieronKnight is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ethancols View Post
Well, it depends on the venue and how busy it is. If it's slow and I know I'm probably not going to make a ton of cash, I don't fluff or tie off. I just go up on stage 100% flaccid. Luckily, I can still fill out a pair of Andrew Christians nicely when flaccid.

Same goes for the dancing too. If it's busy, I'm dancing up a storm. If it's slow and/or people aren't tipping, I ain't doing shit on stage. No tip, no strip. That's my motto. :p
Yeah I used to be the same sometimes especially when dancing. If it was quiet I would go on without tying off. Yah I'm the same as you then haha...can fill out a pair of underwear quite nicely when soft ;-)

Damn nature...you scary!
KieronKnight is offline  

Tags
erections, male, strippers

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

Please read the rules.

Online: 1876 | Chatting: 76

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG