LPSG

Male strippers and erections

Pardon my na´vetÚ but I just had my first opportunity to view some male strippers on stage at a bachelorette party. Accounting for the added inches with "cock enhancing sock" some of them seemed actually

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013   #1 (permalink)
CaliforniaGirl is offline

Male strippers and erections

Pardon my na´vetÚ but I just had my first opportunity to view some male strippers on stage at a bachelorette party. Accounting for the added inches with "cock enhancing sock" some of them seemed actually semi-erect on stage - is this a required job expectation? Is there some room where they "prep"? Are they expected to maintain? Presumably at least one of you is in this industry and can answer this.

I'm open to PMs (whether they be in the interest of offline meeting or not) from any user so say hey if you'd like. But I don't do the whole "friend request" social networking thing since there's so many other websites for that. So don't be offended when I don't respond to your friend request!
CaliforniaGirl is offline  
Old 01-13-2013   #2 (permalink)
DexterMorgan is offline


Sure....I worked as a male stripper for years in several major US cities. A lot of guys wear a "Cock strap". This is a leather strap that goes around your cock and behind your balls. The point of it is too make your "package" more prominant and push it forward. It also helps keep balls from falling out of thongs or G-strings (which is a job related hazard)
DexterMorgan is offline  
Old 01-14-2013   #3 (permalink)
erratic is offline


Wait...am I to take it that male strippers in the States keep their undies on? Cause I've never seen a stripper who kept his g-string on, or had a sock fall out of it when he took it off. I have seen guys use cock-rings, though, and they do give the semi-hard look. As for whether there's a prep room, I'm sure there's a space for the dancers to get ready before doing a show.
erratic is offline  
Old 01-14-2013   #4 (permalink)
bigbull29 is online now


Always had a fantasy of being a male stripper for women.

(Trust me, I wouldn't need any "stuffing" in my g-string. unless the room would be bitter cold).

And you thought you had a big johnson!
bigbull29 is online now  
Old 01-14-2013   #5 (permalink)
martin60018 is offline


i only go to baths or other "private" stripper places where they are fully hard
what is the sense in seeing a half way hard? boring
what i have learned is that a vast majority of strippers are 100% straight
yes straight, and they only strip in gay joints
higher pay and no public (in the straight world) embarrassment. of being known
they use medical drugs to force an erection, here in chicago they can net easily
500-700 on a busy weekend night. and that does not include the post strip offer to get blown or fuck. min 300-500 bucks extra.
it is a racket and they are cashing in for all those hours in the gym and having to
put out for a gay man. of course they are always the top or dominant partner
the never are on the receiving end.
my friend owns a bar here in chicago and they see, hear and knows some of these strippers. they are married or have g/fs drive expensive cars, have a real daytime job and usually own their own home. what a world we live in.
martin60018 is offline  
Old 01-14-2013   #6 (permalink)
Gillette is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull29 View Post
Always had a fantasy of being a male stripper for women.

(Trust me, I wouldn't need any "stuffing" in my g-string. unless the room would be bitter cold).
Let me just say what a let down male strippers have been to watch since being on this site. They have the sculpted bodies but zero bulge.

I was bored.

The best a man can get.

(206):

I've grown it out to 70s proportions. I'm calling it my chastity pelt.
Gillette is offline  
Old 01-14-2013   #7 (permalink)
bigbull29 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
Let me just say what a let down male strippers have been to watch since being on this site. They have the sculpted bodies but zero bulge.

I was bored.
What good is a male stripper without a big dick hanging in his g-string?
It'd like a hot fudge sundae without the hot fudge? It takes a big dick to do the trick!

Me in my g-string..big dick hangin' down so low...and swinging like a pendulum ...oh that big king donkey dong...with my big firehose pants on over it all before it's all on show....LOL

And you thought you had a big johnson!

Last edited by bigbull29; 01-14-2013 at 11:59 AM..
bigbull29 is online now  
Old 01-14-2013   #8 (permalink)
CaliforniaGirl is offline


Yes at least in places where you can drink - usually they can't get completely naked so they get down to this "cock sock" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erratic View Post
Wait...am I to take it that male strippers in the States keep their undies on? Cause I've never seen a stripper who kept his g-string on, or had a sock fall out of it when he took it off. I have seen guys use cock-rings, though, and they do give the semi-hard look. As for whether there's a prep room, I'm sure there's a space for the dancers to get ready before doing a show.

I'm open to PMs (whether they be in the interest of offline meeting or not) from any user so say hey if you'd like. But I don't do the whole "friend request" social networking thing since there's so many other websites for that. So don't be offended when I don't respond to your friend request!
CaliforniaGirl is offline  
Old 01-14-2013   #9 (permalink)
jdoe86 is offline


Male strippers will masturbate just a little before they go out to pump some blood into their penis. We are not talking getting hard, just a few strokes to stretch it out. Years ago, I was talked into doing it once for a party by a girlfriend who was a stripper. Being semi-erect is harder than it sounds. I wore a cock ring and stuffed my cock into the very, very small g-string. When I was shaking my cock in a girl's face, my balls popped out and I had to readjust before I totally came out. To be honest, the worst part was that damn g-string riding up my ass crack. How can women wear them?

Depending on what the local laws will allow, if its at a club, males usually have to keep the g-string or cock-sock on. I'm sure if its a private show, they can get nude.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
(I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head)



Last edited by jdoe86; 01-14-2013 at 12:10 PM..
jdoe86 is offline  
Old 01-15-2013   #10 (permalink)
erratic is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by sanfrangirl View Post
Yes at least in places where you can drink - usually they can't get completely naked so they get down to this "cock sock" thing.
Really? Huh. I was wondering why there was so little nudity in Magic Mike.

Thanks!
erratic is offline  
Old 01-15-2013   #11 (permalink)
RedScrotum is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by sanfrangirl View Post
Yes at least in places where you can drink - usually they can't get completely naked so they get down to this "cock sock" thing.
In places where the bar serves alcohol, typically no nudity. BYOB establishments, take it all off!
RedScrotum is offline  
Old 01-15-2013   #12 (permalink)
bigbull29 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by erratic View Post
Really? Huh. I was wondering why there was so little nudity in Magic Mike.

Thanks!

Very few men will show their peters -- that's only for the The Proud, The Few, The Hung.

And you thought you had a big johnson!
bigbull29 is online now  
Old 01-15-2013   #13 (permalink)
bigalicious is offline


I have stripped on stage twice at a resort in Jamaica. Anyone in the audience could get up and do it. Only one other guy stripped; the rest were women. It was a wild time, and believe me, the alcohol was flowing. It was nerve-racking but really fun. The only reason I got up there was that my friends were urging me to show off my dick. It was truly a rush.
bigalicious is offline  
Old 01-15-2013   #14 (permalink)
bigbull29 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalicious View Post
I have stripped on stage twice at a resort in Jamaica. Anyone in the audience could get up and do it. Only one other guy stripped; the rest were women. It was a wild time, and believe me, the alcohol was flowing. It was nerve-racking but really fun. The only reason I got up there was that my friends were urging me to show off my dick. It was truly a rush.
Why would most men strip when 99.99% have nothing to show but a swollen clit? Women want to see a chunk of real manmeat.

And you thought you had a big johnson!
bigbull29 is online now  
Old 01-15-2013   #15 (permalink)
bigred0818 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull29 View Post
What good is a male stripper without a big dick hanging in his g-string?
It'd like a hot fudge sundae without the hot fudge? It takes a big dick to do the trick!

Me in my g-string..big dick hangin' down so low...and swinging like a pendulum ...oh that big king donkey dong...with my big firehose pants on over it all before it's all on show....LOL
Lol, I'd break my neck in a pair of heels and vomit at the thought of putting lipstick on, but fuck it, I'm a woman! Strip for me!
bigred0818 is online now  

Tags
erections, male, strippers

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
ferrari98, funguy3, hibernian82, icelandick, Jock_in_LA, kneehung123, milbud29, MilkDaddy, MisterSlave, sasquatch, ummmm, yoyotree

Please read the rules.

Online: 2577 | Chatting: 69

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG