LPSG

Straight men have gay fantasies.

Ever since coming to LPSG, I've learned that a lot of hetero guys like to have some sexual experience with guys, but I highly doubt you can say it's all of them. I'm homosexual and

is part of a discussion in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy forum that includes topics on Friends, family, co-workers, significant others....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013   #46 (permalink)
Amaethon is offline


Ever since coming to LPSG, I've learned that a lot of hetero guys like to have some sexual experience with guys, but I highly doubt you can say it's all of them. I'm homosexual and have never had a true fantasy about a woman.
Amaethon is offline  
Old 01-25-2013   #47 (permalink)
Smaccoms is offline


Personally, I believe the majority of the human population is pansexual, and that the gay/straight binary is mostly just an illusion. The social construction of it is by no means solid, or even effective. It has so many holes, rips, and other such problems I'm surprised society continues to use it as a "fundamental truth".

I put "No Response" under Sexual Orientation because I identify as sexually fluid. I keep a blog at word press discussing what fluidity means to me.

In short, my sexuality is my judgement alone. I do not always feel sexual. When I do, I decide what desire is most prominent at that moment.
Smaccoms is offline  
Old 01-25-2013   #48 (permalink)
rbkwp is offline


No
argument with me on that Smaccoms .. ha

Everybody, soon or late, sits down to a banquet of consequences.
Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)

"ave atque vale"
(hail&farewell)
rbkwp is offline  
Old 01-25-2013   #49 (permalink)
Smaccoms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull29 View Post
But even male bodybuilders and male strippers easily get accused of being gay, even though "muscles" are a very masculine trait and seducing women is encouraged among males. The reality is, though, is that when men are sexually objectified or beautified (male modeling, porn studs, bodybuilders, etc), it is considered weakness as that's what women are to be: sexually objectified and weak. And in our culture, we've come to equate male sexual objectification as weakness, and therefore "gay".

That said, it's still very admirable among men to have a big phallus as well muscles (all those big dicks in porn!), but don't "objectify" yourself with these physical traits too much in every day life- stay in moderation; otherwise, you look "gay". Ironically, though, if you're a straight porn stud (even those who have made gay/bi/tranny porn) who is popular for being "hung", it is fine and dandy to be known just for that (big dicked stud fuckin' pussy). You can walk commando with your big hose hanging down to your knees, and all the dudes will high-5 you. They could care less about your overall looks, or at least they are not supposed to. However, male strippers, male models and male bodybuilders can forget being high-fived by everyday straight men (bodybuilding competitions: the exception).

Go and tell someone you're looking at big penises on the internet to compare, etc, and many people will quickly call you gay without realizing how silly they sound (Duh....it's quite natural... I have a penis myself...nothing that strange...I see them in straight porn galore anyways). You can watch a straight big-dick black gangbang with your buddies (all oohing and awing over the size of the cocks) without no such accusation as the presence of the pussy in the scene validates the movie for viewing among straight men. Go figure!

I am just saying out loud what others already know deep down, provided that they just stop and think a second.

A lot of what you say is further reinforced by the "style" that is encouraged for "muscular men" to wear. Baggy, large, and generally something that does not expose their physique. It is somehow expected that men put all this effort to create this look while at the same time trying to hide it as much as possible.

Go figure...

I put "No Response" under Sexual Orientation because I identify as sexually fluid. I keep a blog at word press discussing what fluidity means to me.

In short, my sexuality is my judgement alone. I do not always feel sexual. When I do, I decide what desire is most prominent at that moment.
Smaccoms is offline  
Old 01-25-2013   #50 (permalink)
Smaccoms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by rbkwp View Post
No
argument with me on that Smaccoms .. ha
+ 1

Thanks!

I put "No Response" under Sexual Orientation because I identify as sexually fluid. I keep a blog at word press discussing what fluidity means to me.

In short, my sexuality is my judgement alone. I do not always feel sexual. When I do, I decide what desire is most prominent at that moment.
Smaccoms is offline  
Old 01-25-2013   #51 (permalink)
Amaethon is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaccoms View Post
Personally, I believe the majority of the human population is pansexual, and that the gay/straight binary is mostly just an illusion. The social construction of it is by no means solid, or even effective. It has so many holes, rips, and other such problems I'm surprised society continues to use it as a "fundamental truth".
What you may want to believe is not what is actually true. Making broad statements like this really immature.

I cannot see myself in a romantic relationship with a woman (or anything else, according to your "pansexualism") or anything else. When I hadn't accepted myself as a homosexual man, I tried to force myself into heterosexual thought patterns, etc. They did not work out. I was becoming depressed and hated myself for liking guys when I could not like girls.

Now how is everyone pansexual again?
Amaethon is offline  
Old 01-25-2013   #52 (permalink)
bigbull29 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaccoms View Post
A lot of what you say is further reinforced by the "style" that is encouraged for "muscular men" to wear. Baggy, large, and generally something that does not expose their physique. It is somehow expected that men put all this effort to create this look while at the same time trying to hide it as much as possible.

Go figure...
Gotcha!

tight = gay
baggy = straight
tight + baggy = bi

Ron Jeremy gets a lot of "stud" respect from straight men because he's physically gross with a big cock. He can parade his big fucker off around other men without any fear of backlash; in fact, he probably gets high-fived all the time, even at the urinal. This may be true for most "straight" porn studs, but even a bit more so if they're ugly.

And you thought you had a big johnson!
bigbull29 is offline  
Old 01-25-2013   #53 (permalink)
Smaccoms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaethon View Post
What you may want to believe is not what is actually true. Making broad statements like this really immature.

I cannot see myself in a romantic relationship with a woman (or anything else, according to your "pansexualism") or anything else. When I hadn't accepted myself as a homosexual man, I tried to force myself into heterosexual thought patterns, etc. They did not work out. I was becoming depressed and hated myself for liking guys when I could not like girls.

Now how is everyone pansexual again?
Did you seriously just try to disprove pansexuality without even referencing it? This is what I just heard:

When I was in the closet, I tried being straight! It didn't work out though because I am gay!
Foolish question displaying my naivete for thinking I just disproved the existence of one particular non-monosexual form.

If your happy identifying as gay and pretending that people like me don't really exist, that's great. Seriously, I don't really care and I hope you find whatever it is you want out of life.

I'm insulted when you attack me for not thinking and acting like you.

...speaking of immaturity.

Again, I hope you find your own happiness (whatever that means to you).

Mr. Smaccoms

I put "No Response" under Sexual Orientation because I identify as sexually fluid. I keep a blog at word press discussing what fluidity means to me.

In short, my sexuality is my judgement alone. I do not always feel sexual. When I do, I decide what desire is most prominent at that moment.
Smaccoms is offline  
Old 01-25-2013   #54 (permalink)
Smaccoms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull29 View Post
Gotcha!

tight = gay
baggy = straight
tight + baggy = bi

ROFLMFAO

Ron Jeremy gets a lot of "stud" respect from straight men because he's physically gross with a big cock. He can parade his big fucker off around other men without any fear of backlash; in fact, he probably gets high-fived all the time, even at the urinal. This may be true for most "straight" porn studs, but even a bit more so if they're ugly.
I have never actually heard this argument before. I am quite intrigued, and how it fits into my thinking of hegemonic masculinity. Does this simply mean that penis size can be added to that list of things that defines the "ideal" found above the entire vertical system? I'm surprised that hadn't actually occurred to me before now...

If I described something incorrectly here about the concepts I specify, please let me know. It was unintentional, as I responded her quite quickly.

I put "No Response" under Sexual Orientation because I identify as sexually fluid. I keep a blog at word press discussing what fluidity means to me.

In short, my sexuality is my judgement alone. I do not always feel sexual. When I do, I decide what desire is most prominent at that moment.
Smaccoms is offline  
Old 01-26-2013   #55 (permalink)
rbkwp is offline


Ron Jeremy gets a lot of "stud" respect from straight men because he's physically gross-- and possibly NO competition to the Straights, in the looks dept.



I agree with THAT!



Does that mean they also like my hunky butch favs, Ernest Borgnine & Danny De Vito, mmmmm competition?? ha





Personally, I believe the majority of the human population is pansexual,


That covers your mention me thinks Smaccs

Everybody, soon or late, sits down to a banquet of consequences.
Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)

"ave atque vale"
(hail&farewell)
rbkwp is offline  
Old 01-26-2013   #56 (permalink)
B_verilux is offline
Banned


I kid you not. I've actually heard that argument: that for a man to masturbate is even gay, because he is, after all, touching a man! LOL Okay, it was Howard Stern who said it, and he was joking.... but, in a way, the framework of thinking is there. We could get all deep and philosophical about it. I think it's about the Puritan founding of the USA; their thinking was that the body and sexuality is dirty. Real men "transcend" the sexual/sensual/physical world. Women (in the Puritanical way of thinking) are of course inferior to men, and therefore cannot overcome the sensual/sexual nature. In this (strange) way of thinking, gay men are likely in the same category.

About the big dicks in straight porn: I think you got it; as long as those big dicks are fucking women, it's okay. I guess the rationale is that the straight guys watching it are imagining that the big dick is their own. Still, there is more than just a hint of homo-eroticism in this, obviously. My thought has always been that the only truly heterosexual porn for heterosexual men would be all-female pornography; pornography where women have sex with other women. If a man is involved, then that means that in some way a man is enjoying seeing another man perform sexually.

But, I mean.... I don't really care about this stuff anyway. LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull29 View Post
But they can watch all big dick porn they want without being labeled such (as long as there is pussy and titty in the picture).

(PS: Don't look at your dick when you jack off as you might turn gay- imagine it's a pussy.)
B_verilux is offline  
Old 01-26-2013   #57 (permalink)
Amaethon is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaccoms View Post
Did you seriously just try to disprove pansexuality without even referencing it? This is what I just heard:

When I was in the closet, I tried being straight! It didn't work out though because I am gay!
Foolish question displaying my naivete for thinking I just disproved the existence of one particular non-monosexual form.

If your happy identifying as gay and pretending that people like me don't really exist, that's great. Seriously, I don't really care and I hope you find whatever it is you want out of life.

I'm insulted when you attack me for not thinking and acting like you.

...speaking of immaturity.

Again, I hope you find your own happiness (whatever that means to you).

Mr. Smaccoms
Did I say you weren't? No. That would be putting words in my mouth. You also avoided everything that I actually and perceived it as an attack on you.
Amaethon is offline  
Old 01-26-2013   #58 (permalink)
houtx48 is offline


I have straight fantasies sometimes so that revelation is not too odd.
houtx48 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013   #59 (permalink)
hung9mike is offline


I think sexuality is much more complicated than what only two labels ("straight" and "gay") suggest, so it doesn't particularly surprise me that this could be the case. But I also think that many of us have idle fantasies that we have no intention of realizing.
hung9mike is offline  
Old 01-26-2013   #60 (permalink)
massman is offline


I also think sexuality isnt confined to gay or straight but also think if a straight man fantasizes something sexually with another man, realized or not, doesn't make him straight but in denial.
Im sure there are a lot of naysayers to this, but my opinion, Im entitled to voice it so dont hop all over me for it.
massman is offline  

Tags
fantasies, gay, men, straight

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM.

Latest Threads
Coffee
12 Minutes Ago by hungan
Good list of facials
26 Minutes Ago by thekid

Latest Posts
Luke Evans
2 Minutes Ago by velvet

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Billyhoe, catburnz, libertyman, MrBigRig, nice_tip, OhioFunGuy

Please read the rules.

Online: 1962 | Chatting: 38

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG