LPSG

deep throat challenge

I really have a problem with deep throating my boyfriend and would appreciate some tips and tricks on how to become better at it. What happens is I start almost choking and almost puke. Is

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2006   #1 (permalink)
Debbie is offline

Question deep throat challenge

I really have a problem with deep throating my boyfriend and would appreciate some tips and tricks on how to become better at it. What happens is I start almost choking and almost puke. Is it because of his size?? I don't know exactly how big his penis is but it is really thick. How thick? The best comparison would be that his penis head is the size of a big apricot. Is that big and is that a possible problem for big throat? Let me know your thoughts on this.
Debbie is offline  
Old 09-23-2006   #2 (permalink)
Riven650 is offline


A big apricot is perhaps 6" or more in girth. If he's that big it's no wonder you're struggling to deep throat him. But that is unusually large for a cock head. Try wrapping a tape measure around it and come back to us. Even if it is that big I don't think anyone here will say it's out of the question, but it's always a challenge whatever size it is.

My wife always gagged when my cock reached the back of her mouth, and I stopped hoping she'd be able to swallow it. She didn't seem to believe that it was possible for her to do deep throat. Until a few years ago most people thought deep throat was a trick that only Linda Lovelace could perform. A lot of people assumed it was all camera trickery and that it was not possible. But more recently it has become fairly commonplace in porn to see girls swallow cocks.

Some time last year my wife was giving me a blow job and seemed to be doing something different. It might be that she was enjoying herself more than usual. We'd been taking our time over foreplay, and I was giving her pussy some nice attention. Anyway, she was kneeling on the bed to the left of me (My cock curves slightly to the left.) I was on my back and trying not to thrust. She was very hungrily slurping my cock and was reaching down the shaft of my cock with her tongue as she moved forwards. I suddenly realised her lips were near the base of my cock on some of her 'strokes' and it became obvious that my cockhead was going into her throat. She was streaming saliver and tears, but when she came up for air she was very full of herself and excited. So was I! I just had a chat with her about this. She says it's important to get in a position where the cock is aiming straight down your throat. You must stay in control. He must stay relaxed, keep still, and not 'pump' or thrust his cock. Don't try (sounds like advice from Master Yoda ) to achieve anything - in particular don't worry about what he wants you to achieve. Just enjoy yourself and see how it goes. This relaxed approach is key. My wife says she always gags a bit, but by staying in control she's not bothered by it. She doesn't try to swallow. She just keeps sucking and slurping and gently sliding it in and out. The gag reflex subsides after a while and the cock goes in further.

My cockhead swells up to a bit over 5" in girth, but as you know cockheads inflate and deflate depending upon how much the guy 'kegels' (squeezes with his pelvic floor muscles). Even with a hard on, my cockhead can be squeezed down to a much smaller size if I stay relaxed. My cooperation in this direction is necessary for my wife to deep throat me. In other words, if I 'pump' (inflate) my cockhead she can't swallow it. The take home message is that it's a team effort - he must make it easy for you by keeping still and trying not to let his cockhead pump up. We wish you every success.
Riven650

'I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.' Kurt Vonnegut
Riven650 is offline  
Old 09-23-2006   #3 (permalink)
B_horribleperson is offline
Banned


practice makes perfect

beLIEve
10x7
B_horribleperson is offline  
Old 09-23-2006   #4 (permalink)
novice_btm is online now


Hi,
I'd try doing a search, or browsing around on here, most probably in the "Sex w/a Large Penis?" section. There was just a long thread on this, maybe not even a month ago.

Oh, sure, now that I'm bending over, I've got your attention. Where were you 5 minutes ago, when I was being brilliant?

"I'm not really a whore, I just play one on the Internet." -me

"Link for the lazy?" -me

If you're called a fake, shut up the haters by verifying, or just shut up.

One or two Mods checking you out? You're probably hot. Three or more Mods checking you out? You're probably in trouble.

PLEASE, at least say "hi", before you ask to be my "FRIEND".
novice_btm is online now  
Old 09-23-2006   #5 (permalink)
PowayWolfman is offline


a guy dosnt have to be to hug or long for a woman to choke on it...at 7.5 long and 5.5 girth ive had the majority of guys and girls gag on my cock... think it just takes preactice
PowayWolfman is offline  
Old 09-23-2006   #6 (permalink)
Big Ben IV is offline


I havent been with a girl who could deep throat me, but one girl tried a position where she layed on the bed on her back with her head hanging off the edge and me standing in front of her. she was able to take more in this way, guess it kinda lines the mouth up with the throat for a straighter shot.
Big Ben IV is offline  
Old 09-23-2006   #7 (permalink)
Is6.5big is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by PowayWolfman
a guy dosnt have to be to hug or long for a woman to choke on it...at 7.5 long and 5.5 girth ive had the majority of guys and girls gag on my cock... think it just takes preactice

this is true...my 6.5"er hasn't been the easiest to get down for some either.

Not real big....but enough to hurt ya.
Is6.5big is offline  
Old 09-23-2006   #8 (permalink)
B_josiah852 is offline
Banned


Big Ben that is the only way females or males have been able to deep throat me. They still had to work on their gag reflex. So far two females and four males have been able to deep throat mine. I do not have a monster size cock so I think it has more to do with practice and wanting to.
B_josiah852 is offline  
Old 09-23-2006   #9 (permalink)
Lex
Lex is offline


I have now had exactly one person who can truly deep-throat me. By deep throat, I mean that my cock went down his throat as opposed to banging it against the back of his throat (and bending me in the process). He could take me down to the base with no problem. No one had ever down that before. He says (and I believe him) that it takes practice. Mostly around overcoming your intrinsic gag reflex.

LexPSG. 2004-2010. What a ride.


"The hardest thing in life is to want what you have."




Lex is offline  
Old 09-24-2006   #10 (permalink)
dreamer20 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie
I really have a problem with deep throating my boyfriend and would appreciate some tips and tricks on how to become better at it. What happens is I start almost choking and almost puke... I want know your thoughts on this.
Hello Debbie.

Re your problem:

The gag reflex is the same as that induced by sticking a finger down the throat.
To avoid this problem simply do not deep throat him. Take about 4" of his penis into your mouth, or as much as you can comfortably, and clasp the remaining length of his penis with your hand. As you push it in move your hand upward and downward as you pull away. Play with his balls as well if he likes that. And yes, him doing any facefucking is a bad idea. You should set the pace for the BJ and stop and take a break if you need to. The glans of the penis is the most sensitive part and you should have no problem stimulating it via oral sex. Goodluck.
dreamer20 is offline  
Old 09-24-2006   #11 (permalink)
hot-rod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Riven650
A big apricot is perhaps 6" or more in girth. If he's that big it's no wonder you're struggling to deep throat him. But that is unusually large for a cock head. Try wrapping a tape measure around it and come back to us. Even if it is that big I don't think anyone here will say it's out of the question, but it's always a challenge whatever size it is.

My wife always gagged when my cock reached the back of her mouth, and I stopped hoping she'd be able to swallow it. She didn't seem to believe that it was possible for her to do deep throat. Until a few years ago most people thought deep throat was a trick that only Linda Lovelace could perform. A lot of people assumed it was all camera trickery and that it was not possible. But more recently it has become fairly commonplace in porn to see girls swallow cocks.

Some time last year my wife was giving me a blow job and seemed to be doing something different. It might be that she was enjoying herself more than usual. We'd been taking our time over foreplay, and I was giving her pussy some nice attention. Anyway, she was kneeling on the bed to the left of me (My cock curves slightly to the left.) I was on my back and trying not to thrust. She was very hungrily slurping my cock and was reaching down the shaft of my cock with her tongue as she moved forwards. I suddenly realised her lips were near the base of my cock on some of her 'strokes' and it became obvious that my cockhead was going into her throat. She was streaming saliver and tears, but when she came up for air she was very full of herself and excited. So was I! I just had a chat with her about this. She says it's important to get in a position where the cock is aiming straight down your throat. You must stay in control. He must stay relaxed, keep still, and not 'pump' or thrust his cock. Don't try (sounds like advice from Master Yoda ) to achieve anything - in particular don't worry about what he wants you to achieve. Just enjoy yourself and see how it goes. This relaxed approach is key. My wife says she always gags a bit, but by staying in control she's not bothered by it. She doesn't try to swallow. She just keeps sucking and slurping and gently sliding it in and out. The gag reflex subsides after a while and the cock goes in further.

My cockhead swells up to a bit over 5" in girth, but as you know cockheads inflate and deflate depending upon how much the guy 'kegels' (squeezes with his pelvic floor muscles). Even with a hard on, my cockhead can be squeezed down to a much smaller size if I stay relaxed. My cooperation in this direction is necessary for my wife to deep throat me. In other words, if I 'pump' (inflate) my cockhead she can't swallow it. The take home message is that it's a team effort - he must make it easy for you by keeping still and trying not to let his cockhead pump up. We wish you every success.
Riven650
I grease a big dick up with a little vaseline and I've never tasted one that I couldn't swallow all the way to the belly. Just get on it and go.
hot-rod is offline  
Old 09-24-2006   #12 (permalink)
GoneA is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ben IV
I havent been with a girl who could deep throat me, but one girl tried a position where she layed on the bed on her back with her head hanging off the edge and me standing in front of her. she was able to take more in this way, guess it kinda lines the mouth up with the throat for a straighter shot.

Haha ... that's something I do all the time. It really does help.

"You know it could be like this ... just like this, always."
Jack Twist, BrokeBack Mountain.

"Don't quote me regulations! I co-chaired the committee that reviewed the recommendation to revise the color of the book that regulation is in! We kept it gray!"

"But you still have Zoidberg. YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG!!"
GoneA is offline  
Old 09-24-2006   #13 (permalink)
chrispy is online now


Debbie -

I always joke about it, but I honestly think that the years of voice lessons I have had really helped me to deep throat.

Something about learning to relax your muscles and sing with an open throat...

It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not - Andre Gide
chrispy is online now  
Old 09-24-2006   #14 (permalink)
slowaneezee is offline


Some people just seem to have less of a gag reflex, or they just control it better than others. I like to slide a cock down my throat once in awhile, but I do tend to gag and its a little uncomfortable. (not enough practice?)
slowaneezee is offline  
Old 09-25-2006   #15 (permalink)
Big Ben IV is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneA
Haha ... that's something I do all the time. It really does help.
And here I was thinking it was some special trick of hers...lol
Big Ben IV is offline  

Tags
challenge, deep, throat

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Latest Threads
GOP Sues Obama
2 Minutes Ago by Fuzzy_
Young & Hung &
36 Minutes Ago by MikeLa
id bottom
1 Hour Ago by bigish
group kik
1 Hour Ago by chfan
Handjob Gif
2 Hours Ago by lex22

Latest Posts
The Transit Spread
1 Minute Ago by novice
GOP Sues Obama
2 Minutes Ago by Fuzzy_
Visiting Lincoln
4 Minutes Ago by AndyPJ

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
crackaspaniel, Dazzer, hungluso, lookin4bighung, lovestoshow, MisterSlave, NYUkid2015, selfer79, woco65

Please read the rules.

Online: 1982 | Chatting: 50

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved