LPSG

Straight guys sticking things up their ass

Originally Posted by Phil Ayesho with all the myriad objects of diverse shapes that a person CAN shove up their own ass... . That's a hell of a sentence. A myriad of objects I'll give

is part of a discussion in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy forum that includes topics on Friends, family, co-workers, significant others....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2013   #46 (permalink)
Dport is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Ayesho View Post

with all the myriad objects of diverse shapes that a person CAN shove up their own ass... .

That's a hell of a sentence.

A myriad of objects I'll give ya, but diverse shapes is pushing it. Squares, triangles and rectangles don't get the job done.

A light blue cylindrical shaped piece of rubber got the job done for me and my girl.
Dport is offline  
Old 09-29-2013   #47 (permalink)
Phil Ayesho is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by mydeepsix View Post
A rubber dildo, cock-shaped, is not a man. It has no ego, no domination illusions, no control, no forced entry. When you take a finger, or a realistic cock up your ass, you MAY (no matter how straight) fantasizing about a real cock stimulating your prostate nerve endings, but when you allow a real human to enter your body, you are at some level permitting domination, violation, and submitting to another. Sex is a mind-thing, I don't see how it's comparable. Just my observation.
For guys who who self fuck with fake cocks... other men's opinions of what is or isn't gay are a threat they fear.
They either hide their activity... or they rationalize how its not "really" homoerotic because its not an actual guy.

But your argument fails because there IS always a man involved.

The person choosing to shove a fake dick up his ass is a Man.

He is fucking himself with a fake cock. Likely, if it were physiologically possible, he would fuck himself with his own cock.

It is a man doing the insertion... the slow grind down to fake balls deep... the thrusting... and the moaning.
Phil Ayesho is offline  
Old 09-29-2013   #48 (permalink)
Phil Ayesho is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport View Post
That's a hell of a sentence.

A myriad of objects I'll give ya, but diverse shapes is pushing it. Squares, triangles and rectangles don't get the job done.

A light blue cylindrical shaped piece of rubber got the job done for me and my girl.
Search on line... there are plenty of triangles and rectangles that doctors have had to remove... pretty much exclusively from men's asses.

I have seen reports of knives, forks, cellphones, and flashlights ( with the light turned ON, of course ) not to mention gerbils, snakes, melons and more.

You would be hard pressed to find a category of thing that COULD be shoved up a mans' ass that has never been found up in there.
Phil Ayesho is offline  
Old 09-30-2013   #49 (permalink)
NC_BBC is offline


I can't rationally say that a Guy who likes doing anything to himself, or having a woman do those things, is gay or even bi. Both those terms imply there is some sort of male on male interaction. So unless the activity is accompanied by a male participant or fantasies about a male participant....I can't call it gay or bi.

Freelance Computer Geek

Notice my profile says I'm 100% straight. That's not a clever way of saying I'm < 100% Straight.

For future references... don't mistake my cursing for anger. Nor my questions for intolerance. If I don't like you, I won't talk to or question you.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”– Aristotle
NC_BBC is offline  
Old 09-30-2013   #50 (permalink)
silvian is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_BBC View Post
I can't rationally say that a Guy who likes doing anything to himself, or having a woman do those things, is gay or even bi. Both those terms imply there is some sort of male on male interaction. So unless the activity is accompanied by a male participant or fantasies about a male participant....I can't call it gay or bi.
no you are closed-mind.
the difference almong str8 or not is in relationship.
Bi men or gay men are ok for a m-m relationship it makes them gay not what they put in their ass.
all men have prostate, and all men can stimulate it for an "orgasm". That's it
silvian is offline  
Old 09-30-2013   #51 (permalink)
The_Young_One is offline


Well. I "guess" as long as it's not with another guy it's ok. Like foreplay with your girlfriend/wife. Not my cup of tea though.
The_Young_One is offline  
Old 09-30-2013   #52 (permalink)
NC_BBC is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by silvian View Post
no you are closed-mind.
the difference almong str8 or not is in relationship.
Bi men or gay men are ok for a m-m relationship it makes them gay not what they put in their ass.
all men have prostate, and all men can stimulate it for an "orgasm". That's it
Obviously you completely missed my point in that post....re-read it then respond.

Freelance Computer Geek

Notice my profile says I'm 100% straight. That's not a clever way of saying I'm < 100% Straight.

For future references... don't mistake my cursing for anger. Nor my questions for intolerance. If I don't like you, I won't talk to or question you.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”– Aristotle
NC_BBC is offline  
Old 09-30-2013   #53 (permalink)
silvian is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_BBC View Post
Obviously you completely missed my point in that post....re-read it then respond.
my apologize..
silvian is offline  
Old 09-30-2013   #54 (permalink)
Pierced1953 is offline


I let my gf shove her finger all the time and once a strapon. I enjoy it, but still can't get turned on by a man.
Pierced1953 is offline  
Old 10-01-2013   #55 (permalink)
Brick7 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Ayesho View Post
For guys who who self fuck with fake cocks... other men's opinions of what is or isn't gay are a threat they fear.
They either hide their activity... or they rationalize how its not "really" homoerotic because its not an actual guy.

But your argument fails because there IS always a man involved.

The person choosing to shove a fake dick up his ass is a Man.

He is fucking himself with a fake cock. Likely, if it were physiologically possible, he would fuck himself with his own cock.

It is a man doing the insertion... the slow grind down to fake balls deep... the thrusting... and the moaning.
So if I fuck myself with a tiny object, I'm not gay because it's obvious that it's just for prostate stimulation. But if it's longer, like maybe a small dick-like object, then I'm gay or bi because the object is more cock-like.
Really? So what length of an object determines whether it's a gay thing or just a straight-for-sexual-exploration/satisfaction. What's the cut-off point?

We're given two lives to live: The first to learn from and the second to live with what we've learned.
Brick7 is offline  
Old 10-01-2013   #56 (permalink)
NC_BBC is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick7 View Post
So if I fuck myself with a tiny object, I'm not gay because it's obvious that it's just for prostate stimulation. But if it's longer, like maybe a small dick-like object, then I'm gay or bi because the object is more cock-like.
Really? So what length of an object determines whether it's a gay thing or just a straight-for-sexual-exploration/satisfaction. What's the cut-off point?
Lol

Freelance Computer Geek

Notice my profile says I'm 100% straight. That's not a clever way of saying I'm < 100% Straight.

For future references... don't mistake my cursing for anger. Nor my questions for intolerance. If I don't like you, I won't talk to or question you.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”– Aristotle
NC_BBC is offline  
Old 10-04-2013   #57 (permalink)
deano-uk is offline


I think its fair to say, nothing MAKES you gay or bi or straight , you just are or are not. Anal or any other stimulation sexually is good and if it makes you and/or your partner either of the moment or longer term have fun and sets you all cumming like a waterfall or whatever that's great. But love the way people get so defensive. Fantasies are fantasies, if a labeled straight person likes to be sexually stimulated (or fucked like a jackhammer) by another person of the same sex - then if a label must be applied then surely it must be at least bi.... but who really cares these days , we are all human - sexuality should be and in my opinion is fluid. Enjoy !!
deano-uk is offline  
Old 10-04-2013   #58 (permalink)
Almost40 is offline


Let's lighten up.... When i was younger - young to be exact :-) and i got to know about homosexuality (note that ability to understand anything in the true and correct way, at this age, is not very good, so, quite frequently, i understood other things than the ones i was supposed to) i was under the impression that, if someone is gay, like a man in this case, he should or MUST!! put things up his ass. So, i tried to do the same. Without any luck. Without any luck at all, beacuse i tried to put huge things that could absolutely NOT go in for nothing, not in my ass, not in anoyone's ass.... Yeah, young and ambitious, so that's why i went for the king size, not just any size, who do you think i am..... So, using my little brains-quite the oposite to the huge size of the wanna be stick up toys- I came to the conclusion...... that i was not homosexual.... (fail sound starts....) Too bad i can't upload the sound..... And they all lived, firmly ever after.
Almost40 is offline  
Old 10-04-2013   #59 (permalink)
ActionBuddy is offline


I was on YahooIM today, and a straight male contact sent me his cam invite.

Within 15 minutes he was asking me if I minded seeing him shove stuff up his butt-hole... I watched him for a few, but got bored.

Takes all kinds, right?

A/B

Check out: ActionBuddy's Tumblr A male masturbation blog. Currently with 27,500+ "followers".
ActionBuddy is offline  
Old 10-05-2013   #60 (permalink)
Sexyguy is offline


Hahaa this thread is funny. Who gives a fuck if a guy - straight, gay or anything inbetween - wants to stick a dildo up his ass? Sticking a dildo in your hole doesn't make you gay, being sexually attracted to guys makes you gay..by society's definition. If you want to get fucked by a guy then yeah you're 'gay' or 'bi', if you want to fuck yourself with a dildo but have no sexual attraction to guys then you're blatantly not.

But in any case what should it matter? It's this messed up society that tries to pin labels on people, categorising them as gay straight or bi. If you fancy or fall in love with a girl that's great, if you fancy or fall in live with a guy that's great too. I really hope that one day there won't be such a big thing made of sexuality. At the moment when I introduce my boyfriend to someone their like oh you're gay, I never knew. And it's like, why label me as gay? I just happened to fall in love with Tom and it happens to be he's a guy. Sorry, gong a little bit off topic but it really fucks me off how people label people or things as gay as though it's some kind of sub species. Even in this thread you have 'straight' guys trying to say ass play is or isn't 'gay' in a bid to distance themselves from 'gayness' because clearly it's so wrong and scary...fucks me off so much!
Sexyguy is offline  

Tags
ass, guys, sticking, straight, things

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
efukt latest video
1 Minute Ago by pbmonk
Female voyeurs
1 Minute Ago by felixl
cumrace challenge
4 Minutes Ago by VeinyM

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
BigJimYoung, cwhit07, hibernian82, HSHung, hungblacksexy, Inebriated_Always, Jamst85, Lordh, NYUkid2015, THEPENISGUY, xxjtyhxx

Please read the rules.

Online: 2009 | Chatting: 53

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG