LPSG

ginger pubes

do people with ginger hair have ginger pubes? my hair is bolond but my pubes arre brown anyone out there got pictures of ginger pubes that they are willing to show me, guys or girls.

is part of a discussion in the Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues forum that includes topics on What to wear (to show or not to show), what's comfortable, what's not....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2006   #1 (permalink)
littlebigsmall is offline
Email Unconfirmed

Post ginger pubes

do people with ginger hair have ginger pubes? my hair is bolond but my pubes arre brown anyone out there got pictures of ginger pubes that they are willing to show me, guys or girls. iv never ever seen anyone with ginger pubes before, none of my girlfriends have ever had that colour (not because i dont like it.) or iv never seen any guys in the locker room with the.
littlebigsmall is offline  
Old 10-31-2006   #2 (permalink)
Steve26 is online now


I'm a redhead and yes, the carpet matches the drapes, as they say. My pubes are actually more orange than the hair on my head, which I think is typical for most redheads.

Steve
Steve26 is online now  
Old 11-01-2006   #3 (permalink)
Mulebear is offline


My pubes are much lighter than my auburn hair. They definitely have a red tint to them. My beard used to have a red tint, but it's a lot grayer now. Funny... My pubes have no gray hairs.
Mulebear is offline  
Old 11-01-2006   #4 (permalink)
novice_btm is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve26 View Post
I'm a redhead and yes, the carpet matches the drapes, as they say. My pubes are actually more orange than the hair on my head, which I think is typical for most redheads.

Steve
As if you weren't hot enough already...

Oh, sure, now that I'm bending over, I've got your attention. Where were you 5 minutes ago, when I was being brilliant?

"I'm not really a whore, I just play one on the Internet." -me

"Link for the lazy?" -me

If you're called a fake, shut up the haters by verifying, or just shut up.

One or two Mods checking you out? You're probably hot. Three or more Mods checking you out? You're probably in trouble.

PLEASE, at least say "hi", before you ask to be my "FRIEND".
novice_btm is offline  
Old 11-01-2006   #5 (permalink)
Grahame1 is offline


Well, I can't speak for everyone but I've always had matching hair - all over!

My head hair, facial hair, body hair and pubic hair are all ginger, albeit in varying shades.

And hopefully this photo will show you how us gingers look..

G
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0013.JPG (63.6 KB, 1148 views)
Grahame1 is offline  
Old 11-01-2006   #6 (permalink)
avalonjim is offline


mine varies a bit.... strawberry blond head... darker auburn beard, brownish on chest, red and blond down there and blond on legs....
avalonjim is offline  
Old 11-01-2006   #7 (permalink)
~quicksilver~ is offline


Ok Grahame...let me get this straight... U can piss with a full hard on, you have a gorgeous, uncut cock and you are ginger....

Will you marry me??
~quicksilver~ is offline  
Old 11-01-2006   #8 (permalink)
Brooklyn80 is offline


Moses' bush didn't burn quite as brightly as mine does.

Good things happen to those who hustle.
-Anais Nin
Brooklyn80 is offline  
Old 11-01-2006   #9 (permalink)
Grahame1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~quicksilver~ View Post
Ok Grahame...let me get this straight... U can piss with a full hard on, you have a gorgeous, uncut cock and you are ginger....

Will you marry me??
Lol.. well maybe I shouldn't mention the selfsucking.. oops..
Grahame1 is offline  
Old 11-01-2006   #10 (permalink)
~quicksilver~ is offline


..........Sorry, had to stop and mop up the precum and drool... Wow, your quite a talented guy. Used to be able to self-suck but haven't tried for years... Why self suck when I can do it for you?
~quicksilver~ is offline  
Old 11-02-2006   #11 (permalink)
WessexEN is offline


To add my hat, I should get a pic ready, but I can't be bothered ATM.
Yes, I am ginger (as can be seen from previous pics)
Yes I have ginger pubes, which is almost the same colour as my hair.

One thing I'd love to ask, why do people have such an obsession with reds? It appears to be wierd to me that people ask about the "ginger pubes" aspect, whereas they don't do the same (as far as I know of) to other hair colours. Hopefully I am not being deorgertry in my posting, but may someone enlighten me? I am puzzled.
WessexEN is offline  
Old 11-02-2006   #12 (permalink)
gingernuts is offline


Yes, I have got ginger hair and pubes (hense the name)
gingernuts is offline  
Old 11-03-2006   #13 (permalink)
Grahame1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by WessexEN View Post
To add my hat, I should get a pic ready, but I can't be bothered ATM.
Yes, I am ginger (as can be seen from previous pics)
Yes I have ginger pubes, which is almost the same colour as my hair.

One thing I'd love to ask, why do people have such an obsession with reds? It appears to be wierd to me that people ask about the "ginger pubes" aspect, whereas they don't do the same (as far as I know of) to other hair colours. Hopefully I am not being deorgertry in my posting, but may someone enlighten me? I am puzzled.
Yeah, I often wondered the same thing but being the ginger I guess I don't appreciate the curiosity.. but, it's always nice to be an object of interest

G
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0006.JPG (95.7 KB, 695 views)
Grahame1 is offline  
Old 11-03-2006   #14 (permalink)
nitsud is offline


keep in mind that your pubes alway matches your eyebrows (unless you dye your eyebrows)
nitsud is offline  
Old 11-03-2006   #15 (permalink)
Grahame1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsud View Post
keep in mind that your pubes alway matches your eyebrows (unless you dye your eyebrows)
Uhmm.. well, I just checked in the mirror and that's not the case with me.. and I don't dye anything

G
Grahame1 is offline  

Tags
ginger, pubes

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Nick Jonas...
1 Minute Ago by jorx42
Nude Gay Beach.....
2 Minutes Ago by Tibia
Leave the Person Above
8 Minutes Ago by Ito

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
elreydeny, Jake812, joted41, Love_balls_size, married_bro, Mysticalangels, nakedstud24, shoxx, topflightsam, zzzackkk

Please read the rules.

Online: 1877 | Chatting: 52

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG