LPSG

LPSG (http://www.lpsg.com/)
-   Straight Adult Websites (http://www.lpsg.com/straight-adult-websites/)
-   -   Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos (http://www.lpsg.com/370004-big-cock-shock-reaction-videos.html)

kici04 12-07-2013 09:36 AM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
when are the next ones ? keep up the work , the important is the reaction not the means to get it

BigCockShock 12-07-2013 10:38 AM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
Soon. Just trying to get the links working.

Nehooo 12-07-2013 04:17 PM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
I do that too, I mean reactions about big cock, with my own cock, and im agree with you its start to be harder to find some good reactions, I bet girls get used to see big cock now lol

I personally don't use any tricks, because one I dont know how to do it, and 2 I prefer a "real" reactions, like imagine the reactions she would get if I was in front of her and its also a good "ego boost" to know you impress them without tricks :D

Anyway good work

Hang8by6 12-08-2013 09:39 AM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCockShock (Post 4995751)
Ok, I want to clear a few things up. It is me in the videos. My dick is that long, but nowhere near that fat. My dick is 9 inches long, 5.5 around. I used to get reactions with no camera effects, but it was difficult. Every now and then I'd get a girl to stop long enough to give a reaction, but most have seen it all and were just not impressed. But with the fattening effect I use...it is much, MUCH more effective and not as time consuming. I used to go by 'mwlsu89' on monstercockland, but when I started doing these again I wanted a new start, with less hate...as I'm sure if I would've used mwlsu89, I would've been bombarded here with hate messages, too.

I started doing these reaction videos about 4-5 years ago, basically just to see if anyone elses' biggest turn-on was big dick reactions. To my surprise, the support was overwhelming at first, then the haters came. I was threatened so many times. People saying they were going to find where I live, death threats, arrest threats, yadayada...and I just quit doing these and planned to never do them again. At the time, it felt like it wasn't worth all of the hours spent getting the reactions only to be threatened and receive that amount of hate. I know I received much more support than hate, but getting threatened like that was aggravating, and frankly, scary.

My "fans" kept asking and asking if I would ever do these again, so finally I said, fuck it...and here I am. I'm happy to do these for them because they truly enjoy it and there really isn't anyone else doing it (except that cockshockreact guy, but now it looks like he's gone). It is much more difficult to get these now because of omegle's crazy good banning system, but I do what I can.

Also, Ungood1001 explained it perfectly, the reactions are all I care about and the people that watch my videos, that's all they care about, too. I'm not trying to fool anyone here, but at the same time I don't want to just come out and say it and possibly ruin someone's experience who was enjoying too much to notice.

@Talldreads...I do appreciate your feedback, positive or negative. My videos are not for everyone. They're VERY polarizing, and I do understand why, but I, myself, enjoy them. You may not enjoy them simply because you know of the camera effect, but the way I've explained this to people is, when I watch these, I don't care about the dick, I watch these through the girls' eyes. I imagine what's going through her head, her excitement and wonderment, her comparing me to every guy she's been with and seen. A girl genuinely interested, amazed and turned on by a big dick...that's what turns me on. Weird? I don't know, maybe...but aren't we all? Lol.

Thank you, everyone, for all of the feedback so far. I also appreciate the fact that you guys can have a mature conversation about it without throwing around insults. Refreshing.

Also, I do apologize if the link you're trying to view isn't working. Dropbox has a policy where they temporarily disable a link if it generates too much traffic. I really didn't expect that much traffic at all. I thought giving two separate links would solve the problem, but I'll have to figure out another way.

Short Novel--Finished.

I also have a big dick blog 'onlyhugecock.tumblr.com' So, if you'd like, check it out if you enjoy huge cock lol.

Thanks again, guys. ;)

Hey bro, love your vids even though they are tweeked a bit.
Keep up the good work.

BigCockShock 12-08-2013 07:11 PM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
All Big Cock Shock Video/Download Links So Far

Zippyshare Links
1 - Bigger Than Her Boyfriend - Zippyshare.com - 1 - Bigger Than Her Boyfriend.mp4
2 - Dirty Talk - Zippyshare.com - 2 - Dirty Talk.mp4
3 - Older Woman - Zippyshare.com - 3 - Older Woman.mp4
4 - Infatuated Girl - Zippyshare.com - 4 - Infatuated Girl.mp4
5 - Daddy's Girl - Zippyshare.com - 5 - Daddy's Girl.mp4
6 - Halloween Flash - Zippyshare.com - 6 - Halloween Flash.mp4
7 - Shattering Stereotypes - Zippyshare.com - 7 - Shattering Stereotypes.mp4
8 - Am I Turning You On? - Zippyshare.com - 8 - Am I Turning You On?
Compilation 1 - Zippyshare.com - Compilation 1.mp4
Compilation 2 - Zippyshare.com - Compilation 2.mp4
Compilation 3 - Zippyshare.com - Compilation 3.mp4

I've been having a lot of trouble with the links. Going to try Zippyshare, we'll see how it goes. Also, there's a new one, "Am I turning you on?"

Please let me know if these work. :)

BigCockShock 12-09-2013 03:06 PM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
All Links Should Work Now.

All Big Cock Shock Video/Download Links So Far

Dropbox Links
1 - Bigger Than Her Boyfriend - http://bit.ly/18PouUt
2 - Dirty Talk - http://bit.ly/19wCn4s
3 - Older Woman - http://bit.ly/IBhJJV
4 - Infatuated Girl - http://bit.ly/IXZIFp
5 - Daddy's Girl - http://bit.ly/1cl5OqP
6 - Halloween Flash - http://bit.ly/1e1f9ee
7 - Shattering Stereotypes - http://bit.ly/18wJIUv
8 - Am I Turning You On? - http://bit.ly/J7GT3g
Compilation 1 - http://bit.ly/1cl609z
Compilation 2 - http://bit.ly/1aOPxth
Compilation 3 - http://bit.ly/compilation3

BigCockShock 12-09-2013 06:31 PM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
9 - Is That a Dick? - http://bit.ly/1diTkSL

Not really sexy, or anything like that, but very random lol.

bi90 12-09-2013 06:45 PM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCockShock (Post 4998611)
9 - Is That a Dick? - http://bit.ly/1diTkSL

Not really sexy, or anything like that, but very random lol.


Omg that reaction gif at the end. Pissed myself.
"Is that a dick" "...nnnnnoo..." it's definitely a dick.

dylz 12-09-2013 07:30 PM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
i'm sure the hate you received was so frightening compared to what the people unwillingly featured in your videos must feel

BigCockShock 12-09-2013 10:59 PM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dylz (Post 4998666)
i'm sure the hate you received was so frightening compared to what the people unwillingly featured in your videos must feel

I've explained this several times, but I'll do it once more. These girls are allowing this. When they get on these sites, there are warnings saying they may be recording. They're knowingly taking the risk. It's like running around naked in public then being shocked that someone catches it on video, kind of ignorant in this day and age. If you expose yourself, you will be taken advantage of, sooner or later. If these girls don't want to be recorded, then they probably should pay attention to the warnings and not be going to a website where 99% of the cams are dudes jacking off.

Is what I'm doing wrong? I personally don't think so because I really don't think I'm hurting, or have hurt any of them. I've never been contacted by any of them complaining, and if I was, I would take the video down immediately.

Like it, love it, hate it...great. :)

kici04 12-09-2013 11:37 PM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
I hope the assholes don't ruin this like they ruined the "Hung Model" thread

keep strong BigCockShock

BigCockShock 12-10-2013 12:02 AM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kici04 (Post 4998964)
I hope the assholes don't ruin this like they ruined the "Hung Model" thread

keep strong BigCockShock

:cool:

strm4smartf 12-10-2013 07:49 AM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCockShock (Post 4998339)
All Links Should Work Now.

All Big Cock Shock Video/Download Links So Far

Dropbox Links
1 - Bigger Than Her Boyfriend - http://bit.ly/18PouUt
2 - Dirty Talk - http://bit.ly/19wCn4s
3 - Older Woman - http://bit.ly/IBhJJV
4 - Infatuated Girl - http://bit.ly/IXZIFp
5 - Daddy's Girl - http://bit.ly/1cl5OqP
6 - Halloween Flash - http://bit.ly/1e1f9ee
7 - Shattering Stereotypes - http://bit.ly/18wJIUv
8 - Am I Turning You On? - http://bit.ly/J7GT3g
Compilation 1 - http://bit.ly/1cl609z
Compilation 2 - http://bit.ly/1aOPxth
Compilation 3 - http://bit.ly/compilation3

Great vids. Great work posting all of this; thanks for sharing it. You put a lot of work into this, and I think many appreciate it silently.

Brisler 12-10-2013 08:38 AM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCockShock (Post 4998917)
I've explained this several times, but I'll do it once more. These girls are allowing this. When they get on these sites, there are warnings saying they may be recording. They're knowingly taking the risk. It's like running around naked in public then being shocked that someone catches it on video, kind of ignorant in this day and age. If you expose yourself, you will be taken advantage of, sooner or later. If these girls don't want to be recorded, then they probably should pay attention to the warnings and not be going to a website where 99% of the cams are dudes jacking off.

Is what I'm doing wrong? I personally don't think so because I really don't think I'm hurting, or have hurt any of them. I've never been contacted by any of them complaining, and if I was, I would take the video down immediately.

Like it, love it, hate it...great. :)

Lots of discussion on that topic from post #344 in this thread, if you want further explanation from BigCockShock:

http://www.lpsg.com/169681-girls-rea...ml#post4948120

I completely understand and agree with your sentiment Dylz, but the consensus is to let these threads be what they are. So I guess it's only fair to let these discussions exist elsewhere.

BigCockShock 12-10-2013 10:41 AM

Re: Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisler (Post 4999365)
Lots of discussion on that topic from post #344 in this thread, if you want further explanation from BigCockShock:

http://www.lpsg.com/169681-girls-rea...ml#post4948120

I completely understand and agree with your sentiment Dylz, but the consensus is to let these threads be what they are. So I guess it's only fair to let these discussions exist elsewhere.

To be honest, I really don't mind people expressing their opinions in my thread, as long as they keep it civilized. I don't mind having a mature, open conversation about it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG