LPSG

Cervix

What does getting hit in the cervix by a penis feel like? I'v heard that it's like being punched in the stomach. Is this true? Also, this may seem stupid, but can a penis get

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2006   #1 (permalink)
paul. is offline

Cervix

What does getting hit in the cervix by a penis feel like? I'v heard that it's like being punched in the stomach. Is this true?

Also, this may seem stupid, but can a penis get through the cervix and into the uterus?
paul. is offline  
Old 12-04-2006   #2 (permalink)
EmJay is offline


hahaha..hit in the stomach??? into the uterus?

No...

It's not like being hit in the stomach..its like something i cant really explain. Up to a certain point "the pain" can be a sweet pain. But hitting it hard all the time is not something I like at least, thats too much of a challenge. Its about variation in movements..hard and slow, building up, slowing down and nice and hard untill the climax comes ;-).

as for the uterus. Even doctors need a device to open the uterus to get in..so I dont think that will ever happen.
EmJay is offline  
Old 12-04-2006   #3 (permalink)
Mumzi is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by EmJay View Post
hahaha..hit in the stomach??? into the uterus?




as for the uterus. Even doctors need a device to open the uterus to get in..so I dont think that will ever happen.

This is true. No one is getting into the uterus! Labor pain is from the cervix opening. This (dilation) is something that if it was done, would be done by a physician under anesthesia.

Some women find hitting the cervix painful. Some do not.. It depends on how hard you're talking about. Communicate. Ask her. Read her signals.

The cervix doesn't have a lot of feeling when lightly touched. When I examine a woman many don't realize when I am touching the cervix.

All women are different, so don't assume. Ask! Most women would be ( should be) pleased that you care enough TO ask.
Mumzi is offline  
Old 12-04-2006   #4 (permalink)
va_lk_yr_ie is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumzi View Post
Labor pain is from the cervix opening. This (dilation) is something that if it was done, would be done by a physician under anesthesia.
Uhhm... No, in fact - inserting an IUD for birth control is done with a woman fully awake (perhaps with added painkillers and muscle relaxants to make the procedure slightly more pleasant). Been there, done that, will repeat when necessary - but yes, it hurts like dickens (and continues to be felt as cramps for a day or two afterwards). Anyone talking about penetrating the cervix being a wonderful feeling for the woman has:

a) no clue about female anatomy
b) never felt the searing, electric pain of having an IUD inserted and touching the uterine wall during insertion
va_lk_yr_ie is offline  
Old 12-05-2006   #5 (permalink)
Love-it is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by va_lk_yr_ie View Post
Anyone talking about penetrating the cervix being a wonderful feeling for the woman has:
a) no clue about female anatomy
b) never felt the searing, electric pain of having an IUD inserted and touching the uterine wall during insertion
If I recall correctly Xaviera Hollander, in her book "The Happy Hooker", described a procedure that was done to enlarge the cervical opening to permit the entrance of a penis, apparently some size-queens went the whole distance.
Love-it is offline  
Old 12-05-2006   #6 (permalink)
Mr. Snakey is offline


i have hit the cervix many a time. Its not a good feeling for me. The head of my cock gets hurts. Stomach pain for the woman too
Mr. Snakey is offline  
Old 12-05-2006   #7 (permalink)
Mumzi is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by va_lk_yr_ie View Post
Uhhm... No, in fact - inserting an IUD for birth control is done with a woman fully awake (perhaps with added painkillers and muscle relaxants to make the procedure slightly more pleasant). Been there, done that, will repeat when necessary - but yes, it hurts like dickens (and continues to be felt as cramps for a day or two afterwards). Anyone talking about penetrating the cervix being a wonderful feeling for the woman has:

a) no clue about female anatomy
b) never felt the searing, electric pain of having an IUD inserted and touching the uterine wall during insertion

I am talking about the dilation of the cervix in labor. Or a procedure such a D&C, D&E. There is a difference between inserting an IUD and true dilation of the cervix.


An IUD can fit inside a drinking straw. It is often inserted through a type of straw. Some have fallen out into the vagina.
As much as it does hurt, they are making use of the small opening in the cervix. No, it's not a pleasant procedure at all.
Mumzi is offline  
Old 12-05-2006   #8 (permalink)
snoozan is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumzi View Post
I am talking about the dilation of the cervix in labor. Or a procedure such a D&C, D&E. There is a difference between inserting an IUD and true dilation of the cervix.


An IUD can fit inside a drinking straw. It is often inserted through a type of straw. Some have fallen out into the vagina.
As much as it does hurt, they are making use of the small opening in the cervix. No, it's not a pleasant procedure at all.
Oh man. Can you guys just lie and tell me getting an IUD put in is quick, painless, and in some way, even enjoyable? I have to get it done in the next few weeks and since any cervical pressure hurts me like the dickens, I need some lies, dammit!! TELL ME IT FEELS GOOD!!

Uh, anyway. Yes. Cervix dilation hurts, had it done in the hospital with a bulb cathether before my epidural when I was in labor, and that was only to 3cm, which is a lot smaller than a penis.

So no intrauterine sex for me. OW.
snoozan is offline  
Old 12-05-2006   #9 (permalink)
Rubenesque is offline


I had a coil (IUD) about 12yrs ago, and it was no worse than having a smear.

My ex-husband used to complain about the threads though, he could feel them spiking the tip of his penis during sex. Also, my periods were heavier and more painful. But my friend has one that is laced with hormones, and she doesn't have periods at all!

I enjoy using the comedy technique of self-deprecation - but I'm not very good at it.
Rubenesque is offline  
Old 12-05-2006   #10 (permalink)
Mr. Snakey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozan View Post
Oh man. Can you guys just lie and tell me getting an IUD put in is quick, painless, and in some way, even enjoyable? I have to get it done in the next few weeks and since any cervical pressure hurts me like the dickens, I need some lies, dammit!! TELL ME IT FEELS GOOD!!

Uh, anyway. Yes. Cervix dilation hurts, had it done in the hospital with a bulb cathether before my epidural when I was in labor, and that was only to 3cm, which is a lot smaller than a penis.

So no intrauterine sex for me. OW.
You are right Snoozan.......
Mr. Snakey is offline  
Old 12-05-2006   #11 (permalink)
episcalo is offline


i've heard it was as painful as a kick in the balls...ouch!
episcalo is offline  
Old 12-05-2006   #12 (permalink)
Biggie77 is offline


I always try to go easy when I near the cervix. I've made a woman bleed before when I hit just right. That was no fun for either of us.
Biggie77 is offline  
Old 12-06-2006   #13 (permalink)
tiff86 is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by paul. View Post
What does getting hit in the cervix by a penis feel like? I'v heard that it's like being punched in the stomach. Is this true?

Also, this may seem stupid, but can a penis get through the cervix and into the uterus?
I don't know about the uterus but I hope not and I kinda doubt it. Wouldn't that create a huge problem?
But about the cervix I don't really know for sure cuz I haven't been able to figure out for sure what's what back there. I have this really sensitive spot that's very deep and it doesn't hurt at all, when my bf thrusts there over and over it feels incredible and I orgasm every time. At first I thought that was my cervix but I did a lot of reading and now I think it's actually my cervical "bridge" which is nearby but not the cervix. Cuz the spot I'm talking about is not really all the way in the back, more like near the back but near the top too. I never get any pain from deep thrusting, actually I completely love it, it's my favorite thing. So maybe he's never hit my cervix? From what I hear a lot of women say that's not fun
Sorry I couldn't exactly answer your question!
tiff86 is offline  
Old 12-06-2006   #14 (permalink)
Elmer Gantry is offline


I think I've found the spot your talking about Tiff but it seems to be a fine line between pleasure and pain with some women. I had one gf years ago who loved it when I hit it and would orgasm almost constantly from it. I could actually feel what she was talking about from my end, so to speak.

"Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I'm worried about the difference between wrong and fun." - P J O'Rourke - Holidays In Hell


"In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us" - Thich Nhat Hanh


"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. " - Sinclair Lewis
Elmer Gantry is offline  

Tags
cervix

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
hairy
3 Minutes Ago by humdin
Hi
4 Minutes Ago by k1819

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
amadeus84, avg1000, badboy182, Belle, bigcock&titluvr, BigJimYoung, Chicago773, cmycock, DanP33, fun_guy1, furrygirth, HornyToad11, hungtallguy, ladyknight71, MattReed, Mikael24, rjp1346, WildH

Please read the rules.

Online: 2507 | Chatting: 66

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG