LPSG

Wil Wheaton

This dude was my first celeb crush[er]. Does anyone have any VPL shots of Wil in his sexy Federation jumpsuit?

is part of a discussion in the Celebrity Endowments forum that includes topics on The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!.


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Celebrity Endowments

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2007   #1 (permalink)
chrstphrrr is offline

Wil Wheaton

This dude was my first celeb crush[er]. Does anyone have any VPL shots of Wil in his sexy Federation jumpsuit?

chrstphrrr is offline  
Old 03-10-2007   #2 (permalink)
FBAnder is offline


he got nothin goin on down there
FBAnder is offline  
Old 03-10-2007   #3 (permalink)
agnslz is offline


He was probably one of my first crushes, too! I liked him ever since Stand By Me and on into Star Trek: The Next Generation. I seem to remember somebody mentioning a bulge by him on that show in the "Regular Bulges on TV" thread. Though I always looked, I don't remember him ever showing a very noteworthy bulge in that show. Who knows though, I could've missed it.

You fuckin' size queens are unbelievable!
agnslz is offline  
Old 03-11-2007   #4 (permalink)
Ponedogger is offline


The shot to see was in an episode where he and Picard were trapped in a cave, and Picard was injured. I think the shot was edited out in later recasts, because it was so blatant. He had been a source of jokes I remember for the opening shots in "Stand By Me"- but I think that was when he was younger.
Ponedogger is offline  
Old 03-11-2007   #5 (permalink)
DC_DEEP is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponedogger View Post
The shot to see was in an episode where he and Picard were trapped in a cave, and Picard was injured. I think the shot was edited out in later recasts, because it was so blatant. He had been a source of jokes I remember for the opening shots in "Stand By Me"- but I think that was when he was younger.
You are correct about the episode. But it has not been edited. Before they actually enter the cave, Crusher has a very visible snake going down his left leg, in several shots. It has not been edited out, though. Those shots are still in the episode in syndication.

ohmyfuckinggodheather
DC_DEEP is offline  
Old 03-11-2007   #6 (permalink)
Deno is offline


I remember seeing that VPN on Wil also but never saw it again. For the guy saying nothing goin on down there your totally wrong. What I saw was like 5 inche softie. THe sad part is that Wil Weaton now longer is the young boy he was on the show. Does anyone remember the reason he was written off the show, I know there was an opening in the story line that never was revealed, wesley being the gifted one that Time Traveler was so interested in.
Deno is offline  
Old 03-12-2007   #7 (permalink)
D_Sven Svollen is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponedogger View Post
The shot to see was in an episode where he and Picard were trapped in a cave, and Picard was injured. I think the shot was edited out in later recasts, because it was so blatant. He had been a source of jokes I remember for the opening shots in "Stand By Me"- but I think that was when he was younger.
What were the jokes for the opening shots in "Stand by Me" that you are referring to?
D_Sven Svollen is offline  
Old 03-12-2007   #8 (permalink)
Sklar is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno View Post
Does anyone remember the reason he was written off the show, I know there was an opening in the story line that never was revealed, wesley being the gifted one that Time Traveler was so interested in.
I think the main reason he was written off the show was that people were sick of "Wesley saves the ship again." Here we have an entire crew of Starfleet trained personnel and only Wesley the minor and save the ship.

I do remember hearing how he used to follow Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi) around drooling over her.

Private messages are greatly appreciated but be warned: If you say anything offensive in them, I'll start a new thread and post it there for all to see.

I work hard. Millions of people on welfare depend on me.

Love this quote: If you build a home with a 2 x 4, what can you build with a 9 x 6? FYI, I am not 9 x 6.
Sklar is offline  
Old 03-12-2007   #9 (permalink)
avalonjim is offline


You need to rent the movie he was in that was set in a military academy... you would NOT believe the bulges when the guys are all running around in their underwear... he wears boxers in the whole ting and TRUST me there is something swinging free in there... i spent many a night rewinding and slo-mo-ing the scenes in that film as a teenager
avalonjim is offline  
Old 03-13-2007   #10 (permalink)
agnslz is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonjim View Post
You need to rent the movie he was in that was set in a military academy... you would NOT believe the bulges when the guys are all running around in their underwear... he wears boxers in the whole ting and TRUST me there is something swinging free in there... i spent many a night rewinding and slo-mo-ing the scenes in that film as a teenager
Toy Soldiers? That movie is noteworthy for a shot of Sean Astin's naked ass, too! You're right about the underwear bulges. The Hispanic guy's bulge always turned me on the most, BTW.

You fuckin' size queens are unbelievable!
agnslz is offline  
Old 03-13-2007   #11 (permalink)
avalonjim is offline


Thats the one... I am on a diet.. (27 pounds so far) and the brain is not working all that well
avalonjim is offline  
Old 03-13-2007   #12 (permalink)
mullu is offline
Email Unconfirmed


i dont like wil's part in TNG. he plays this kinda guy you d punch in the face if you know him.
think cirroc lofton and tony todd (jake sisko-ds9) are much nicer than him. and lofton often shows a bulge but i think that s cuz of his suit, same as with wheaton.

Last edited by mullu; 03-13-2007 at 01:13 PM..
mullu is offline  
Old 03-13-2007   #13 (permalink)
Jason Surfz is offline


MULLU is my HOT hero!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullu View Post
i dont like wil's part in TNG. he plays this kinda guy you d punch in the face if you know him.
think cirroc lofton and tony todd (jake sisko-ds9) are much nicer than him. and lofton often shows a bulge but i think that s cuz of his suit, same as with wheaton.
Jason Surfz is offline  
Old 03-13-2007   #14 (permalink)
Deno is offline


Yes Mullu your totally right about sisko, very right. It another one of those boys they seem to shoot around.
Deno is offline  
Old 03-13-2007   #15 (permalink)
Hornet is offline


Never found him even slightly attractive. Robert Beltran (Chakotay in Voyager), sure, but never Wes/Wil. We all used to call him Lesley Crusher when we watched the show...
Hornet is offline  

Tags
aka, cruscher, crusher, wesley, wheaton, wheaton or wesley, wil

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Latest Threads
hung buddies SYD
26 Minutes Ago by samman
C2c sites?
2 Hours Ago by Sucker

Latest Posts
Izzy james
6 Minutes Ago by Quadee

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
at5609, bdbp, bhilly, Donnasecret, hungrockhunk, Matt, Newyork10inches, Texas7plus1

Please read the rules.

Online: 1535 | Chatting: 40

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG