LPSG

do woman like to get fucked hard?

do woman like to get fucked hard? regardless of the cock size do you ladies like to be fucked hard? Not the way you describe it, no. what if the cock is huge? No, that

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2007   #16 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


do woman like to get fucked hard?
regardless of the cock size do you ladies like to be fucked hard? Not the way you describe it, no.
what if the cock is huge? No, that makes it worse.
what if its rock hard? If it's not hard you aren't having sex, stunod!
what if its super thick and rock hard and just huge, do you still like to get fucked hard? NO! Have you ever been with a woman? You sound like a very immature fratboy who watches way too much porn.
fucked hard like a jack hammer! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

anyways, im praticing my hard thrusts, im gana fuck woman like a jack hammer. im sure ladies love that shit. eric everhard he fucks woman like a jack hammer. im gana be like eric everhard. except of course im harder and thicker so WATCH OUT BITCHES!!!! i mean ladies.


Keep calling us bitches and I guarantee you will continue to practice on your pillow or whatever.

[quote=snoozan;784712] What, pray tell, are you practicing your hard thrusts on? A watermelon? Fleshlight? Maybe some sort of farm critter? How does one "practice" hard thrusting over just doing it?

If I wanted to get pounded nonstop by a jackhamer, I'd buy one of these:

FUCKINGMACHINES! Sex at 350 rpm. Robots gone crazy give women huge orgasms. Machine fucking, sex, dildos, fucking, vibrators, anal, porn, xxx, sluts.

Snoozan brings up some great questions! I had thought the same thing she had. Why do you feel the need to practice BAD SEX moves?!?

A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #17 (permalink)
Big Del is offline


Wise words njqt!
Big Del is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #18 (permalink)
thecokecankid is offline
Banned


[quote=njqt466;784743]do woman like to get fucked hard?
regardless of the cock size do you ladies like to be fucked hard? Not the way you describe it, no.
what if the cock is huge? No, that makes it worse.
what if its rock hard? If it's not hard you aren't having sex, stunod!
what if its super thick and rock hard and just huge, do you still like to get fucked hard? NO! Have you ever been with a woman? You sound like a very immature fratboy who watches way too much porn.
fucked hard like a jack hammer! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

anyways, im praticing my hard thrusts, im gana fuck woman like a jack hammer. im sure ladies love that shit. eric everhard he fucks woman like a jack hammer. im gana be like eric everhard. except of course im harder and thicker so WATCH OUT BITCHES!!!! i mean ladies.


Keep calling us bitches and I guarantee you will continue to practice on your pillow or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozan View Post
What, pray tell, are you practicing your hard thrusts on? A watermelon? Fleshlight? Maybe some sort of farm critter? How does one "practice" hard thrusting over just doing it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozan View Post

If I wanted to get pounded nonstop by a jackhamer, I'd buy one of these:

FUCKINGMACHINES! Sex at 350 rpm. Robots gone crazy give women huge orgasms. Machine fucking, sex, dildos, fucking, vibrators, anal, porn, xxx, sluts.

Snoozan brings up some great questions! I had thought the same thing she had. Why do you feel the need to practice BAD SEX moves?!?

just love porn, and curious,

and i be fucking the air, i just be thrusting! i be under my 5 blankets, and i be thrusting like i got a bitch on me, its really making my ass rock hard,

and by rock hard cock, i mean, my cock, not the rock hard cock that "so and so joe blogs" has, im talking like fucking ridgid sturdy shit,

roco and nacho make good cock, well i make good cock,

shane and dingo and stuff n ot so much,

but me i make good cock like peter north make good cock.

anyways i just be huge, i just be hard, and i just fuck fast, like a rabbit, like that machine description, like a rabbit fast and over and over, yep,

fuck like a rabbit,

im sure woman love that, dont u? dont u like porn with roco fucking u real hard and stuff? or eric everhard, u girls must like that more than when some guy hold and fuck u softly, i mean how is that even good it cant be reaching the spot with the same thrust of a good hard fuck right. i mean even if ur super tight maybe u will be restricted but the goal will be still to fuck as hard as possible, it might seem like u going soft cos she so tight, but really u going for maximum thrust, and if she has a cunt like a bucket then u will really be able to fuck her super fast, fuck her like say one of them pain shakers, u know it shakes the paint? omg im so gana drill em like that.

but then again my cock girth is like 8 inch at the base... but im sure with enuff lube and stuff, and hornyness and stuff, and the fact that its only like 7 inch at the top bit, i will be able to do my shake a paint bunny style, and my jack hammer doggy style.

thoughts????
thecokecankid is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #19 (permalink)
ManlyBanisters is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by thecokecankid View Post
just love porn, and curious,

and i be fucking the air, i just be thrusting! i be under my 5 blankets, and i be thrusting like i got a bitch on me, its really making my ass rock hard,

and by rock hard cock, i mean, my cock, not the rock hard cock that "so and so joe blogs" has, im talking like fucking ridgid sturdy shit,

roco and nacho make good cock, well i make good cock,

shane and dingo and stuff n ot so much,

but me i make good cock like peter north make good cock.

anyways i just be huge, i just be hard, and i just fuck fast, like a rabbit, like that machine description, like a rabbit fast and over and over, yep,

fuck like a rabbit,

im sure woman love that, dont u? dont u like porn with roco fucking u real hard and stuff? or eric everhard, u girls must like that more than when some guy hold and fuck u softly, i mean how is that even good it cant be reaching the spot with the same thrust of a good hard fuck right. i mean even if ur super tight maybe u will be restricted but the goal will be still to fuck as hard as possible, it might seem like u going soft cos she so tight, but really u going for maximum thrust, and if she has a cunt like a bucket then u will really be able to fuck her super fast, fuck her like say one of them pain shakers, u know it shakes the paint? omg im so gana drill em like that.

but then again my cock girth is like 8 inch at the base... but im sure with enuff lube and stuff, and hornyness and stuff, and the fact that its only like 7 inch at the top bit, i will be able to do my shake a paint bunny style, and my jack hammer doggy style.

thoughts????
My genuine thoughts? You are 12 and should give daddy back his computer...

Last edited by ManlyBanisters; 04-16-2007 at 04:18 AM.. Reason: fix quote f-up
ManlyBanisters is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #20 (permalink)
Girth girl is offline


I love to be fucked hard and fast, but so long as it isn't too deep and too long, it'd depends on the guy and you have to vary it.
Girth girl is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #21 (permalink)
the_reverend is offline


the prevailing theory seems to be that this guy is some pre pubescent who's just discovering sex, but i'll throw out there that he's just coming in here to fuck with us and joke around. i mean, no one can SERIOUSLY think like that, can they?

i despair for humanity. :p

"While most books on sex say that penis size doesn't matter, there are two groups of people to whom it does matter. One group includes almost every male alive. The second group includes every woman who derives sexual pleasure from intercourse."

-The Guide to Getting it On.
the_reverend is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #22 (permalink)
jeff black is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by thecokecankid View Post
oh yes "love making", of coure..

vary it up, sure why not...


but still, EXTREAMLY HARD JACK HAMMER FUCKING, the more force the better!!!!!!! right? if she dont like do some other stuff, but dont practice the other stuff, practice the EXTREAMLY HARD FUCKING, cos if u nail that shit u can just use a slower version and mix it up etc,

BUT EXTREAMLY HARD FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

oh and there is the "SPASM" one too, its like 5 times faster than fast. its just like not so much JACK HAMMER HARD, but more like that machine that shakes paint. yep, thats the bitch. ill do that shit too. fuck im the man!
Wow, someone has a serious case of the " I-want-a-lady-to-say-how-me-pounding-her-makes-her-pussy-wet-so-that-I-can-jerk-off" syndrome.

Hiatus is a good thing.
jeff black is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #23 (permalink)
Blocko is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black View Post
Wow, someone has a serious case of the " I-want-a-lady-to-say-how-me-pounding-her-makes-her-pussy-wet-so-that-I-can-jerk-off" syndrome.
I hear that's related to tourettes.
Blocko is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #24 (permalink)
jeff black is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocko View Post
I hear that's related to tourettes.
LOL.

Hiatus is a good thing.
jeff black is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #25 (permalink)
bassdude8 is offline


Definately in the 12-15 yr old range, seems he has not had english 101 in high school yet!
bassdude8 is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #26 (permalink)
Ethyl is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozan View Post
You're not swooming yet? You LIE!
You've got me there. Not sure what made my heart pound faster: the "bitches" comment or knowing women are mere masturbation tools for him. Either one makes me hot thinking about it.

"There are two ways to reach me: by way of kisses or by way of the imagination. But there is a hierarchy: the kisses alone don't work.

~ Anais Nin

If you wish to be friended, please offer the courtesy of a message first.
Ethyl is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #27 (permalink)
karmen is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by the_reverend View Post
. . . . . i'd recommend listening to the Tenacious D song, "Fuck You Gently" for further advice on the matter.
LOL. As per the_reverend's suggestion, I just finished listening to the Tenacious D song. I just thought I'd share the lyrics with the original poster (thecokecankid):

This is a song for the ladies, but fella's, listen closely.

You don't always have to fuck her hard
In fact sometimes that's not right to do
Sometimes you got to make some love
And fuckin' give her some smooches too

Sometimes you've got to squeeze
Sometimes you've got to say please
Sometimes you got to say HEY
I'm gonna fuck you softly
I'm gonna screw you gently
I'm gonna hump you sweetly
I'm gonna ball you discreetly

And then you say hey I brought you flowers
And then you say wait a minute Sally
I think I've got something in my teeth
Could you get it out for me
That's fuckin' team work

What's your favorite position
That's cool with me it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you
What's your favorite dish
I wont cook it but I'll order it from ZANZIBAR

And then I'm gonna love you completely
And then I'll fucking fuck you discreetly
And then I'll fucking bone you completely
But then...I'm gonna FUCK YOU HARD
HARD

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

mature babes are the best . . . . .

Last edited by karmen; 04-16-2007 at 09:09 AM..
karmen is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #28 (permalink)
DC_DEEP is offline


He be 12-year-old troll. I'm gana suggest he be back off, or he gana piss off the ladies... I mean bitches.

ohmyfuckinggodheather
DC_DEEP is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #29 (permalink)
SpoiledPrincess is offline


Can we have a whip round and rent him a hooker for the 30 seconds he'd need.
SpoiledPrincess is offline  
Old 04-16-2007   #30 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned


Quote:

just love porn, and curious,

and i be fucking the air, i just be thrusting! i be under my 5 blankets, and i be thrusting like i got a bitch on me, its really making my ass rock hard,

and by rock hard cock, i mean, my cock, not the rock hard cock that "so and so joe blogs" has, im talking like fucking ridgid sturdy shit,

roco and nacho make good cock, well i make good cock,

shane and dingo and stuff n ot so much,

but me i make good cock like peter north make good cock.

anyways i just be huge, i just be hard, and i just fuck fast, like a rabbit, like that machine description, like a rabbit fast and over and over, yep,

fuck like a rabbit,

im sure woman love that, dont u? dont u like porn with roco fucking u real hard and stuff? or eric everhard, u girls must like that more than when some guy hold and fuck u softly, i mean how is that even good it cant be reaching the spot with the same thrust of a good hard fuck right. i mean even if ur super tight maybe u will be restricted but the goal will be still to fuck as hard as possible, it might seem like u going soft cos she so tight, but really u going for maximum thrust, and if she has a cunt like a bucket then u will really be able to fuck her super fast, fuck her like say one of them pain shakers, u know it shakes the paint? omg im so gana drill em like that.

but then again my cock girth is like 8 inch at the base... but im sure with enuff lube and stuff, and hornyness and stuff, and the fact that its only like 7 inch at the top bit, i will be able to do my shake a paint bunny style, and my jack hammer doggy style.

thoughts????
How clever...
Are you a high school dropout? your spelling, grammer, and speaking in general suck.... time to ugh.. get a life, get some fresh air, and stop watching porn.

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  

Tags
fucked, hard, woman

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
big_balls_oo, Gutmaster, mrbucket, roryjack, rypy, soggymess, vanhungbi

Please read the rules.

Online: 1218 | Chatting: 33

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG