LPSG

Shooting precum -- new video

Just posted a new video -- lots of precum in this one; it literally shoots out at one point! Anyway, it's the longest video I've ever posted, and I hope y'all like it. As always,

is part of a discussion in the Show Off forum that includes topics on For the exhibitionists and voyeurs, announce gallery updates here..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Show Off

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2007   #1 (permalink)
duderino is offline

Shooting precum -- new video

Just posted a new video -- lots of precum in this one; it literally shoots out at one point! Anyway, it's the longest video I've ever posted, and I hope y'all like it. As always, please please please let me know what you think! It's a huge turn-on to know you're watching.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture-11.jpg (25.0 KB, 2191 views)
File Type: jpg Picture-12.jpg (26.8 KB, 1683 views)
File Type: jpg Picture-13.jpg (31.9 KB, 1723 views)
File Type: jpg Picture-15.jpg (29.3 KB, 1844 views)
duderino is offline  
Old 04-23-2007   #2 (permalink)
B_denis11
Banned

Damn, I wish I were a Gold Member. Dennis
Old 04-23-2007   #3 (permalink)
KekVihar is offline


that's precum you're shooting like that? damn.
KekVihar is offline  
Old 04-23-2007   #4 (permalink)
gargant1978 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by KekVihar View Post
that's precum you're shooting like that? damn.
Yeah, that precum shoot looks more like cumming after three times wanking in a day. I.e., it's a lot of precum, but not that much to be considered cumming. Your peen looked nicer with some nice bush around, as seen in your other pics.

=====================================
Zhao Min to Zhang Wuji: You men are always like
that. You don't value the one who is with you. But
when she goes away, you'll think of her the whole
day. You watch out, perhaps someday I'll leave
you on purpose, cause I'd rather be the one in
your mind, now and forever.

=====================================
gargant1978 is offline  
Old 04-23-2007   #5 (permalink)
duderino is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by gargant1978 View Post
Yeah, that precum shoot looks more like cumming after three times wanking in a day. I.e., it's a lot of precum, but not that much to be considered cumming. Your peen looked nicer with some nice bush around, as seen in your other pics.
Well, I was edging for a long time -- for all I know that WAS cum in the middle of the vid. But at the end I am most definitely cumming.
duderino is offline  
Old 04-23-2007   #6 (permalink)
B_faceking
Banned

I'm with ya on that... I 'shoot' precum as well, but more not than often. Just comes out casually. Great nick by the way...

Old 04-23-2007   #7 (permalink)
gargant1978 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by duderino View Post
Well, I was edging for a long time -- for all I know that WAS cum in the middle of the vid. But at the end I am most definitely cumming.
So, there's a small amount of ooze in the middle and the blast in the end. Well, it makes sense cause when I just rewatched it again, the color of the liquid in the middle part of the video is white (as opposed to precum which is transparent). Whoa, wait a minute, you're able to control cumming like that?

=====================================
Zhao Min to Zhang Wuji: You men are always like
that. You don't value the one who is with you. But
when she goes away, you'll think of her the whole
day. You watch out, perhaps someday I'll leave
you on purpose, cause I'd rather be the one in
your mind, now and forever.

=====================================
gargant1978 is offline  
Old 04-23-2007   #8 (permalink)
duderino is offline


Sometimes, yes -- you know, you're right, I probably am cumming more than pre-cumming, but I'm not having an orgasm, per se... sometimes I get THAT close, back off, and LOTS of precum, mixed in with cum, comes out, but I can keep going until I have a real orgasm (hence what happens at the end of the video).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargant1978 View Post
So, there's a small amount of ooze in the middle and the blast in the end. Well, it makes sense cause when I just rewatched it again, the color of the liquid in the middle part of the video is white (as opposed to precum which is transparent). Whoa, wait a minute, you're able to control cumming like that?
duderino is offline  
Old 04-23-2007   #9 (permalink)
gargant1978 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by duderino View Post
Sometimes, yes -- you know, you're right, I probably am cumming more than pre-cumming, but I'm not having an orgasm, per se... sometimes I get THAT close, back off, and LOTS of precum, mixed in with cum, comes out, but I can keep going until I have a real orgasm (hence what happens at the end of the video).
Wohohoho, talking about a pro It sounded more like tackling a ball during a football match! Nice video BTW

=====================================
Zhao Min to Zhang Wuji: You men are always like
that. You don't value the one who is with you. But
when she goes away, you'll think of her the whole
day. You watch out, perhaps someday I'll leave
you on purpose, cause I'd rather be the one in
your mind, now and forever.

=====================================
gargant1978 is offline  
Old 04-24-2007   #10 (permalink)
duderino is offline


Oh, hardly... Just lots of practice! :)

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargant1978 View Post
Wohohoho, talking about a pro It sounded more like tackling a ball during a football match! Nice video BTW
duderino is offline  
Old 04-24-2007   #11 (permalink)
gargant1978 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by duderino View Post
Oh, hardly... Just lots of practice! :)

Thanks!
Hehehe, keep up the good work! Nice meeting you BTW.

=====================================
Zhao Min to Zhang Wuji: You men are always like
that. You don't value the one who is with you. But
when she goes away, you'll think of her the whole
day. You watch out, perhaps someday I'll leave
you on purpose, cause I'd rather be the one in
your mind, now and forever.

=====================================
gargant1978 is offline  
Old 04-25-2007   #12 (permalink)
duderino is offline


Very nice meeting you, as well. I don't think I'll have a problem - ahem - keeping - ahem - up the good work :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargant1978 View Post
Hehehe, keep up the good work! Nice meeting you BTW.
duderino is offline  
Old 04-25-2007   #13 (permalink)
flaming infinity is offline


That's a nice cock.
flaming infinity is offline  
Old 04-27-2007   #14 (permalink)
duderino is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by flaming infinity View Post
That's a nice cock.
Why thank you very much! I'm guessing the latest video was a little long, though, as not that many people seem to have seen it.
duderino is offline  
Old 04-27-2007   #15 (permalink)
KYJenni is offline


**BANG**

That, ladies and gentlement was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor!

Bravo that man!

Why beg me for honesty when you can't handle the truth?
KYJenni is offline  

Tags
precum, shooting, video

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/48003-shooting-precum-new-video.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
precum vid - Strange Shades of Grey Search Engine swicki - powered by eurekster This thread Refback 07-08-2007 11:05 AM 12
Kvasir This thread Refback 08-09-2007 03:06 AM 1
Moteur de recherche lo.st : Infos, Photos, Videos This thread Refback 11-18-2008 09:13 PM 1
precum video | VIRGILIO Ricerca | Web This thread Refback 01-09-2009 01:45 PM 1
Alice - Rechercher video precum This thread Refback 01-20-2009 04:04 PM 1


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
NYC Roll Call
5 Minutes Ago by ZaleKi
Nude Gay Beach.....
8 Minutes Ago by navywi
College Streaking
11 Minutes Ago by navywi

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
akstud, claver, Desray26, Dickletstef, ericandy00, jaggent26, lorne, WickedM

Please read the rules.

Online: 1630 | Chatting: 31

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved