LPSG

Threesomes (or moresomes)

What have you done? Do you like MFF or MMF? (For the guys)Have you ever had a threesome with another guy who was bigger than you? If so how did it go? If not, how

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
TBoneSteak is offline

Threesomes (or moresomes)

What have you done? Do you like MFF or MMF?

(For the guys)Have you ever had a threesome with another guy who was bigger than you? If so how did it go? If not, how do you think you would react?

(For the girls) Have you ever had a threesome with two guys of mismatched size? If so how did things go down?

As for foursomes, did anyone get jealous?

I've had a few threesomes of both kinds,(and they were all really fun) but as for the mmf, I imagine myself not liking it if the other guy was way bigger than me....

Any thoughts?
TBoneSteak is offline  
Old 05-05-2007   #2 (permalink)
georgiapine is offline


I NEVER HAD A THREESOME EITHER WAY, BUT JUST THE FACT THAT THERE IS ANOTHER GUY, REGARDLESS OF SIZE, I KNOW I WOULD HAVE TO BRING MY "A-GAME" FOR HER TO ENJOY MY CONTRIBUTION!
georgiapine is offline  
Old 05-05-2007   #3 (permalink)
blue_eyed_devil is offline


Mainly had foursomes myself (two couples playing). Still searching for the illusive MFF. All the couples me and my girlfriend have been with so far the guys have been smaller than me. I probaably wouldnt mind if the guy was bigger than me, as long as my girfriend didnt enjoy him too much.
MK

Yes, these are real.
blue_eyed_devil is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #4 (permalink)
Freddie53 is offline


What about the MMM threesome? Bet there have been some of those as well.
Freddie53 is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #5 (permalink)
B_BigTallAussie
Banned

Enjoyed MFM and MFF and MMMF and MMMMFF...love threesomes and groups. I'm usually the biggest guy in the group but have had a couple buds in the group that were over 10"
Old 05-06-2007   #6 (permalink)
Knight Attrition is offline


I could do a MFM threesome as long as the other guy was equal to/less than my size. But I've never actually participated in any sort of threesome so if I ever did I may be completely freaked out by it in reality. Now a MFF I could definitely do that, but there is zero chance of that ever happening with my GF.
Knight Attrition is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #7 (permalink)
va_lk_yr_ie is offline


Done MMF, MFF and MMFF - all more than once. MMF and MMFF with males of mismatched sizes as you describe it, i.e. the other guy was significantly bigger than my then current partner. I enjoy the situation with two male parterns of unequal size - the sensation of moving between two partners that are very different in how they are endowed is interesting.

You'd think that it would feel less for the woman when she's with the less endowed partner. My own experience is that I'm almost more sensitive and feel more when switching between them, than when I'm with only one partner of around average size. My then current partners observation was also that he saw that I felt more and enjoyed him more when we were with a bigger guy.

My highly unscientific explanation based purely on how I feel is that I get more physically aroused and stimulated by the larger partner (which is how my physique works - I come much more easily from being taken by a larger guy) and that also translates into being wetter and tighter - meaning I will feel more of the smaller guy too.

How much of the increased sensation that is caused by pure physics and size; and how much is mental stimulation due to the fact that I enjoy bigger guys is of course debatable, and probably won't get a clear answer ever.
va_lk_yr_ie is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #8 (permalink)
fleece is offline


had a MFM once it was amazing and have never had the chance to repeat it - although the guys kept very distant from each other. Im actively searching - to be the voyeur / incomer in a gay male couple is that MMF maybe just to pull and suck one guys balls as he is ploughing his lovers ass or to suck the bottom guy whilst he is being filled- ooh getting hot just thinking of it -
Does this ever happen - any takers?! xx
fleece is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #9 (permalink)
KYJenni is offline


I've had experience of both and there has been penis and boob envy, who was getting more attention out of either the men or the girls etc...

Threesomes and moresomes are lots of fun but generally come with problems as well....

Why beg me for honesty when you can't handle the truth?

Last edited by KYJenni; 05-06-2007 at 11:21 AM..
KYJenni is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #10 (permalink)
TBoneSteak is offline


Hey Big tall Aussie, when you did the MMMF, what did the third guy do? DP? That must have been one horny gal
TBoneSteak is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #11 (permalink)
B_agapeboy
Banned

i have had several group encounters and im usually the biggest guy there, but nobody seems to mind...the main problem occurs when i cum. because i cum alot and usually get it all over everyone...most of the other guys are way straight so they get a little grossed out by my cum shooting on them...plus i can go again several times without a break were as they need to take a break between loads...plus i tend to strech the pussy and ass out so the others dont get a lot of friction, but thats when we just double penitrate. this one chick we brought home let us put two cocks in her pussy and two in her ass and she was also giving three other dudes head...
it was a fun day.
Old 05-06-2007   #12 (permalink)
5incher is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by va_lk_yr_ie View Post
Done MMF, MFF and MMFF - all more than once. MMF and MMFF with males of mismatched sizes as you describe it, i.e. the other guy was significantly bigger than my then current partner. I enjoy the situation with two male parterns of unequal size - the sensation of moving between two partners that are very different in how they are endowed is interesting.

You'd think that it would feel less for the woman when she's with the less endowed partner. My own experience is that I'm almost more sensitive and feel more when switching between them, than when I'm with only one partner of around average size. My then current partners observation was also that he saw that I felt more and enjoyed him more when we were with a bigger guy.

My highly unscientific explanation based purely on how I feel is that I get more physically aroused and stimulated by the larger partner (which is how my physique works - I come much more easily from being taken by a larger guy) and that also translates into being wetter and tighter - meaning I will feel more of the smaller guy too.

How much of the increased sensation that is caused by pure physics and size; and how much is mental stimulation due to the fact that I enjoy bigger guys is of course debatable, and probably won't get a clear answer ever.
wow just reading this turns me on so much i love that idea
5incher is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #13 (permalink)
screwhersenseless is offline
Email Unconfirmed


I use to watch groupsex porn mainly to see if there was a different reaction in the woman when the bigger one was in her. I tried to avoid any fake reaction porn where the woman is ohhing and ahhing with everyone and watching the camera in fake manner. I found that usually more sounds and even different sounds could be heard when the bigger guy was pumping her. I've also been told by a couple of guys who are swingers that it is definitely apparent the big dicks get more moans and grunts in the groups. I also have one close encounter (sort of) experience to go by -It was a female neighbor that had a bf who was well known to be hung, and she went loud bezerk when they had intercourse. They didn't stay together for long though and eventually she got a new bf. When the bed was bumping no sounds could heard from her with the new bf.

I think threesomes are a bad idea. And especially a bad idea for guys with average and small penises. Unless he has some sort of strong fetish for it and has no jealousy in him, for he might get a rude awakening when some well endowed guy forces her to react in ways he's never seen before. Plus she must want to just as much and not be pressured into having a threesome. I've heard threesomes usually don't work out well for the relationships. There are unusual exceptions.

Last edited by screwhersenseless; 05-06-2007 at 07:01 PM..
screwhersenseless is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #14 (permalink)
SR_Pepe_LePube is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_eyed_devil View Post
Mainly had foursomes myself (two couples playing). Still searching for the illusive MFF. All the couples me and my girlfriend have been with so far the guys have been smaller than me. I probaably wouldnt mind if the guy was bigger than me, as long as my girfriend didnt enjoy him too much.
MK
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYJenni View Post
I've had experience of both and there has been penis and boob envy, who was getting more attention out of either the men or the girls etc...

Threesomes and moresomes are lots of fun but generally come with problems as well....
Yes, they are great fun and yes, there there have been bigger guys and yes, penis and boob envy does crop up from time to time. But as long as you and your partner are happy with the arrangement and jealously can be limited they can be enjoyed.
SR_Pepe_LePube is offline  
Old 05-06-2007   #15 (permalink)
Pailebot is offline


Well, I have had several configurations including a pretty wild MFFF and a very hot MMMFFF. I was neither the smallest nor the largest in that one and did not really detect any envy amongst the group. I did have a MMF and the guy was significantly larger then me but honestly it was an incredible turn on. My GF at the time was very petite and seeing her handle his extremely large penis was incredible.
Pailebot is offline  

Tags
moresomes, threesomes

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Latest Threads
Size Competition??
24 Minutes Ago by Pwizzl
Porn HD & Mobile P
37 Minutes Ago by 06Barr

Latest Posts
Israel
1 Minute Ago by 1g5463
Jimmy Fallon
7 Minutes Ago by cjj2k
Ansel Elgort
7 Minutes Ago by girthy

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
awjack87, Dalban8half, gdonthegreat, hungbelgian, jamesdeann, jaynz, nycsatyr, prescotttt, TallAussieHunk, timothy_462, woco65

Please read the rules.

Online: 2094 | Chatting: 46

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved