LPSG

Asians with Big Dicks

Myself I love asian men, mostly mainlanders and the japanese. I tend to find them extremely attractive. As fas as enis size I have managed to find many in SoCal that are big in the

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2011   #1111 (permalink)
conclave27 is offline


Myself I love asian men, mostly mainlanders and the japanese. I tend to find them extremely attractive. As fas as enis size I have managed to find many in SoCal that are big in the past. It is a stereotype, but asian males have the same penis sizes as everyone else. They can be big or small....
conclave27 is offline  
Old 02-19-2011   #1112 (permalink)
gschung is offline


These are links to some 40 mostly amateur asians with smooth skin and 6 to 8 inch hard cocks.

X Tube :: User Videos

X Tube Home Page--User Favorite
gschung is offline  
Old 03-03-2011   #1113 (permalink)
RGHRGH is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess28 View Post
...never seen an [sic] asian guy with a big cock.
And exactly how much of this thread have you actually read? (And I mean before my having asked you this question)



I take that back. The better question is, exactly how many picture links in this thread have actually clicked on? (And again, I mean before I've asked you here)






Quote:
Originally Posted by secondbest69 View Post
lol ..... funny how every one thinks they must be mixed if there over 6in but like all races people come in different sizes .. from that kind of thinking any white guy that is over avg must be mixed or any black guy that is 6in or under is mixed
See how comedic stereotypes work sometimes? :P



Quote:
Originally Posted by gaybriel View Post
These feelings don't help make you any more attractive either. I find Asian guys who make issues out of their ethnic features the most unattractive.

I also don't see your logic on how a white guy would automatically be more attractive than an Asian guy. I'd be very interested to know how, through nurture and perhaps nature, you came to have such a mindset. Please give it some thought and let us know.
As many credits as I give your point, gaybriel, you also have to acknowledge the fact that much of these feelings are not the product of the individual, but rather, the way they were conditioned, whether by family or society or whatever outer influences has he. I'm not going to go over the (seemingly cliched) rhetoric in detail, because I'm sure that you have heard it over 1000 times, and it's probably a big yawn at this point; especially if you've been in this thread for a while, which you have. However, I'd like to kindly remind you that these feelings really aren't so much his fault for said cliched reason. Just saying.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHangman View Post
Eh, I didn't mean to hijack this thread at all. I find it to be theraputic to use the internet as an outlet to share some of my thoughts that I know would not be so acceptable in person, as you guys have proven that they aren't really acceptable in here either. I don't mean to be a bad guy. And I'm sorry if you interpret my posts as spreading racial hate. I am just being honest with myself. I am not "color blind" like the rest of you. I can see people's physical features when I look at them. I guess I am observant.

I just don't understand why for example prefering a tall person to a short person might be acceptable, or accepting a fit person to an overweight person might be acceptable, but when it comes down to race that people throw up red flags. I am not being racist and I am not just some dumb guy who doesn't know that he is being racist. Some nationalities carry traits more commonly than other nationalities. I like light skin. I like blue eyes. I like strong eyebrows. I like strong jaws. I like height. Forgive me for recognizing that this type of person is more likely to have a white heritage than an Asian one. I am not saying that being short isn't cute because it can be. I am not saying that brown eyes can't be absolutely breathetaking because I have seen them. I am not saying that a round pudgy face can't be endearing because it's happened. I am not saying that dark skin can be absolutely fucking sexy because oh boy it is.
As far as I'm aware, I don't think many of us believe you are spreading racial hate per say. We do, however, see someone who is irritated with self-images as an asian, and we only try to understand why. As far as your feeling free to state your negative views of asian skin on the internet where one is free from in-face confrontation (and you are indeed free to do so), unfortunately, the fact that one states such negative profound statement of turn-off anonymously online would make others put on their defense (or, rather, offenses) even more. As these others believe that the one "offending" thinks that he can get away with the insults, their first reaction will be to try to grab onto him even more fiercely. That's just natural reaction, imo. I'm not saying you are being offending or that you meant to be insulting, but regretful to say, your statements do come off as such to some of us.

Now, as far as your point regarding one preferring tall people and bone-rigid jaws for a partner in contrast to the similiar preference for a race, I will offer my personal intake on this. The thing is that physical features, such as variations of jaws structures and heights, are features that are included in all races. According to a scientific theory, sexual interest in these things are imprinted in the natural human reproductive instincts to find the partner that is different than and more "successful" than him/herself. Liking a race, on the other hand, is not (directly) biological but, rather, socially conditioned. The ideas and images of what you learned Asians/blacks/whites/oceanos to be depends on what you have been verbally told and visually shown; more specifically, this would be the number of and the physical kinds of each of these races that you've been exposed to. Having said that, the point of fact is that, because one is able to do something about his/her image of asians, it is insulting to many to hear that you have personally down-graded something that isn't inevitably bad and doesn't need to be viewed in such a way. Again, I'm sorry if I'm a little blunt, but this is just the reality of the situation.

Concluding, I am sympathetic that you feel so negatively about our race. I know confidently that there are highly sexual images of asians that one can feed the sexual soul and lift one to heaven when being graced with their presence. I hope that these images will one day come to you and make you feel better about your own self-image as a mongoloid skin, which I am sure is beautiful and can even send other's horniness level to the rooftop. :D

On the other hand, if you are satisfied with feeling not-so-good about asian skins like others and your own, then I feel you should also be free to be such.












Now, back to penis size, that recent blog, Hung Asian Cocks, containing the pictures of a fat and hung asian dong, and his owner's boyfriend sucking it sent me over the roof-top.

http://hungasian.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/20100508_da03c193c6043af5b380nctclrco22in.jpg
http://hungasian.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/20100508_d2ab6ee9661b4289645baqikrpys4mzr.jpg

Also, the picture of the cute little twink boy looking at his long penis, seemingly being aroused by it and hoping that others are aroused looking at it, almost made me faint and feel an out-of-body experience.

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/116781d1294658633-i-had-big-asian-dick-3-jpg

Kudos to VersBttm4Big and Nyne for posting these really hot pictures of large asian dicks to gratify us. (er, me, anyways) :D *hugs*

Last edited by RGHRGH; 03-03-2011 at 04:54 PM..
RGHRGH is offline  
Old 03-09-2011   #1115 (permalink)
koval77 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dalibor View Post
Is there one country in East Asia where the men are better hung than in others? I hear stories about Thailand, but the photo evidence on here and X-tube indicates the Japanese are better hung than their neighbors.
I also have been getting the impression that Japanese guys have good size endowments. They usually seem to have large heads which really turn me on. But I also get the sense that many East and Southeast Asians have a particular penis shape which is narrow shafts with *large* heads. I used to not care for that and thought it was peculiar. Now I can't get enough of these types of cocks!!
koval77 is offline  
Old 03-09-2011   #1116 (permalink)
koval77 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by punx View Post
I think times are changing. These days the Asian chicks have bigger tits, and from the gym I have noticed good sized cocks too. So far I have noticed the 18-25 year olds with these features. Older generation seems to definately have smaller ones
Yeah I get that feeling these days too. Envious of these younger kids - probably getting better nutrition. All that corn adding to girth and length grr.
koval77 is offline  
Old 03-09-2011   #1117 (permalink)
jujube is offline


I just met another Asian (Japanese) guy who was too big for me to take. I got to know him online recently, and I had neither traded photos nor discussed penis size with him before I met him for a lunch date. Eventually, I may be able to post a photo of his cock sometime if I have not disappointed him too much by being unable to accommodate him on the spot.
jujube is offline  
Old 03-09-2011   #1119 (permalink)
lpsg17 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by gschung View Post
These are links to some 40 mostly amateur asians with smooth skin and 6 to 8 inch hard cocks.

X Tube :: User Videos

X Tube Home Page--User Favorite
Some hot vids there thanks
lpsg17 is offline  
Old 03-15-2011   #1120 (permalink)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline
Banned


This one's from a vid, apparently..genuine asian guy.
Quite a respectable semi.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (53.4 KB, 1073 views)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline  
Old 03-16-2011   #1121 (permalink)
MarkVonBeast is offline


i dont think ive seen a german or puerto rican with less than nine
MarkVonBeast is offline  
Old 03-16-2011   #1122 (permalink)
somewhatcranky is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Quite Irate View Post
I cracked up when you apologized for the classifications, then called asians yellow.
it's also funny that he's going by "scientific" classifications of races that were disproven by genetics.
somewhatcranky is offline  
Old 03-16-2011   #1123 (permalink)
porn_addict is offline


Some big Asian dicks in these 3 clips. The two bukkake clips are THE hottest facial vids I've EVER seen.

Masturbatie club
porn_addict is offline  
Old 03-17-2011   #1124 (permalink)
DukeReno69 is offline


The guy at 41:19 in this vid looks pretty long. Much bigger than a lot of the guys on here *claiming* to have 8 or 9 inchers. The video's kind of . . . odd, but I like it because 1) Maria Ozawa and 2) she's supposed to be stoic but seems unable to hide that she's having a good time(when her mouth isn't full)

Maria Ozawa Is Getting A Double Load Of Cum On face1
DukeReno69 is offline  
Old 03-17-2011   #1125 (permalink)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline
Banned


Quote:
Much bigger than a lot of the guys on here *claiming* to have 8 or 9 inchers.
You're joking - 7", 7-and-a-bit", maybe. I'm 9". He's nowhere near that.
That's one weird vid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (89.6 KB, 913 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (48.1 KB, 668 views)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline  

Tags
asian, asians, big, dicks, lift, skinny boys, skype

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Latest Threads
Hot Anal
20 Minutes Ago by magicp
Cambridgeshire area?
44 Minutes Ago by hornyb
Skype or Yahoo RP
46 Minutes Ago by Lone_S
hi
1 Hour Ago by blacks

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
566, allusion, barbarosaGA, brownstick, char22, Cocky124, conversekid9, croyhung, Fade, ferrari98, littleshow, maxcharlie83, plaerait, poop001, smalldicked, starseed86, Supra010, thickcockjames, ummmm, wowjim, zeone3000

Please read the rules.

Online: 1968 | Chatting: 83

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG