LPSG

My cock-pic for you

Hope you like my cock-pics Tell me what kind of cock is it for you :-) all honestly comments welcome Mike

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2007   #1 (permalink)
Mikex25 is online now

My cock-pic for you

Hope you like my cock-pics
Tell me what kind of cock is it for you :-)
all honestly comments welcome
Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04289b.jpg (36.5 KB, 437 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04290b.jpg (39.8 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04245a.jpg (35.5 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04289c.jpg (35.3 KB, 244 views)
Mikex25 is online now  
Old 06-16-2007   #2 (permalink)
Industrialsize is offline


You know....ONE thread about your cock is enuf.......whats this? like the fifth?
Industrialsize is offline  
Old 06-16-2007   #3 (permalink)
Mikex25 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by Industrialsize View Post
You know....ONE thread about your cock is enuf.......whats this? like the fifth?
sorry, you donīt like my pics :-) ?
whats wrong with it
Mikex25 is online now  
Old 06-16-2007   #4 (permalink)
B_andyo is offline
Banned


bro just one poll and is good enough.... first I don't want to hurt your ego... yet you can compare with other people around in this site... fi you are talking about lpsg 's comparision average in this site is 7.1-7.3 inches and 5.4-5.7 around.. now compare to that... truly i think you are average about less than 6 inches x 4.5 around.. Got it?

Penis Size:
1 in 5 = 5.5"
1 in 8 = 7"
1 in 95 = 8"
1 in 1,000 = 9"
1 in 12,000 = 10"

Guys check out my videos:

http://porn.myhardwear.com/?refcode=HW7540532

Here you can see a pic of me and the horseshoe everyone likes. For non members here which cant see some pictures.http://andyo.myhardwear.comwasssap!!!! Sunny Miami!
B_andyo is offline  
Old 06-16-2007   #5 (permalink)
CharlieBee is offline


I think you have a great dick, worth seeing anyday. And your neat bush is perfect in my opinion. Just take some more pics with some added peronality..like different positions and fool around with it, show it dripping precum...you know.
CharlieBee is offline  
Old 06-16-2007   #6 (permalink)
biguy2738 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikex25 View Post
sorry, you donīt like my pics :-) ?
whats wrong with it

Mike, I don't quite think that you understand the point that IndustrialSize is trying to make. It has nothing to do with him not liking your pictures or your penis...friend, if you look at the threads that you have started and the posts that you have made, it all relates to penis size.

I'm trying to figure out if you are coming from a place of being proud of what you have (and I hope you are) or from a place of insecurity because of your penis size.

Now let me tell you, that you are being spoken to by someone of an average size...so what I have to say really isn't from a place of judgement, but IndustrialSize is encouraging you to move on. There are so many wonderful forums and threads on this site, you really don't have to harp on about the same topic . There is more to you about your penis that we would like to get to know. If you are coming from a place of insecurity or a sense of inadequacy (and trust me, I felt like that when I first joined), you aren't helping yourself by being fixated on your penis and trying to attract attention to it in order to be validated. You are actually making things worse than they really are.

At the same time (and like I said, I am not well endowed and I came with a great sense of insecurity), I for one admit that it becomes extremely tiresome having to deal with members that keep starting threads in order to find validation for their penis. There have been members in the past that started at least two to three threads a week about the same topic. In the midst of all my posts, I have spoken about my insecurities twice...and both times it wasn't seeking validation.

When I first joined, I lurked for about a month before introducing myself, in my introduction, I mentioned my own sense of insecurity, but it came from a sense of gratitude because by that stage I had come to realise that though men would die to be well endowed, it comes with it's own sense of problems - finding underwear wear you can be comfortable in, at times partners that are afraid by the size of the person's penis etc. That led to a greater self acceptance, not searching for validation. In my second post, which was in a thread, I didn't actually start it, it once again came from a place of gratitude because by that time, I had grown to accept what I had even more.

Picture this scenario: Imagine that you are an alcoholic and belong to the AA. They are kind enough to allow all sorts of people to join with the hope that they participate fully, foster friendships and in some way end up being better people through their membership. However every now and again a member joins, and this member is a fruit juice addict. Every so many days the member decides to either lead discussions or add a statement about fruit juice addiction...when there are so many other topics for discussion or points that can be made...jokes, games, politics, health, relationships etc. Wouldn't you eventually get frustrated?

This is the place where a lot of members find themselves. The point is:

You are welcome - I for one am happy to have you as a new member. There is nothing wrong with your penis or the pictures - you really ought to be happy with what you have. In the midst of sooooo many threads and forums, is it really necessary, is it necessary to keep harping on about your pics. Wouldn't it be better to participate in all the other aspects and experiences of this site and if you'd like to display pics...to add them to your gallery? I am certain that nobody would mind if you mentioned that there were new pics uploaded (and to leave it at that) every couple of months, but dude, 26 posts (excluding your introduction and including threads that you have started) about the same topic in 1 day is a bit excessive, don't you think?

Enjoy the site - I want to meet you in other threads!

Too many cocks spoil the brothel

...or do they?
biguy2738 is offline  
Old 06-16-2007   #7 (permalink)
Industrialsize is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by biguy2738 View Post
Mike, I don't quite think that you understand the point that IndustrialSize is trying to make. It has nothing to do with him not liking your pictures or your penis...friend, if you look at the threads that you have started and the posts that you have made, it all relates to penis size.

I'm trying to figure out if you are coming from a place of being proud of what you have (and I hope you are) or from a place of insecurity because of your penis size.

Now let me tell you, that you are being spoken to by someone of an average size...so what I have to say really isn't from a place of judgement, but IndustrialSize is encouraging you to move on. There are so many wonderful forums and threads on this site, you really don't have to harp on about the same topic . There is more to you about your penis that we would like to get to know. If you are coming from a place of insecurity or a sense of inadequacy (and trust me, I felt like that when I first joined), you aren't helping yourself by being fixated on your penis and trying to attract attention to it in order to be validated. You are actually making things worse than they really are.

At the same time (and like I said, I am not well endowed and I came with a great sense of insecurity), I for one admit that it becomes extremely tiresome having to deal with members that keep starting threads in order to find validation for their penis. There have been members in the past that started at least two to three threads a week about the same topic. In the midst of all my posts, I have spoken about my insecurities twice...and both times it wasn't seeking validation.

When I first joined, I lurked for about a month before introducing myself, in my introduction, I mentioned my own sense of insecurity, but it came from a sense of gratitude because by that stage I had come to realise that though men would die to be well endowed, it comes with it's own sense of problems - finding underwear wear you can be comfortable in, at times partners that are afraid by the size of the person's penis etc. That led to a greater self acceptance, not searching for validation. In my second post, which was in a thread, I didn't actually start it, it once again came from a place of gratitude because by that time, I had grown to accept what I had even more.

Picture this scenario: Imagine that you are an alcoholic and belong to the AA. They are kind enough to allow all sorts of people to join with the hope that they participate fully, foster friendships and in some way end up being better people through their membership. However every now and again a member joins, and this member is a fruit juice addict. Every so many days the member decides to either lead discussions or add a statement about fruit juice addiction...when there are so many other topics for discussion or points that can be made...jokes, games, politics, health, relationships etc. Wouldn't you eventually get frustrated?

This is the place where a lot of members find themselves. The point is:

You are welcome - I for one am happy to have you as a new member. There is nothing wrong with your penis or the pictures - you really ought to be happy with what you have. In the midst of sooooo many threads and forums, is it really necessary, is it necessary to keep harping on about your pics. Wouldn't it be better to participate in all the other aspects and experiences of this site and if you'd like to display pics...to add them to your gallery? I am certain that nobody would mind if you mentioned that there were new pics uploaded (and to leave it at that) every couple of months, but dude, 26 posts (excluding your introduction and including threads that you have started) about the same topic in 1 day is a bit excessive, don't you think?

Enjoy the site - I want to meet you in other threads!
well said
Industrialsize is offline  

Tags
cockpic

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Latest Threads
Labor Day Weekend Fun
22 Minutes Ago by swimme
Western Sydney
24 Minutes Ago by lad274

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
andy734us, anonmeat1988, bigaderz, Bigboy333, bistudent, Donnasecret, garmer, Jamesunderground, Jay8inch, johnboy32368, jp, julius1956, longjohn23, Mike20_NY, ncsu_computer_dude, nick4fun, randomcp, str8guy_, Wangriffic

Please read the rules.

Online: 1990 | Chatting: 71

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG