LPSG

actors revealing their bulge and briefs up their shorts..

i love seeing actors in shorts accidentally or otherwise reveal their underwear up their shorts..very sexy.. Bruce Willis did that. Can anyone tell me what other movies or TV shows can I see actors underwear

is part of a discussion in the Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues forum that includes topics on What to wear (to show or not to show), what's comfortable, what's not....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2007   #1 (permalink)
uluulu is offline

actors revealing their bulge and briefs up their shorts..

i love seeing actors in shorts accidentally or otherwise reveal their underwear up their shorts..very sexy.. Bruce Willis did that. Can anyone tell me what other movies or TV shows can I see actors underwear up their shorts with their legs open..
uluulu is offline  
Old 01-30-2008   #2 (permalink)
uluulu is offline


No response at all?
uluulu is offline  
Old 01-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
sdbg is offline


I've never heard of or seen a movie where you look up the guy's leg and see his underwear. That would be hot. There are some movies where you'll see guys in briefs. They are always fun. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one. Tom Cruise in "Risky Business" and "Jerry McGuire" are others. I've seen a movie with guys in prison who were in an outdoor line up formation in their white briefs and a movie about a high school wrestling team at weigh in that showed guys in their briefs. Only tiny bulges could be seen, hence these were G rated movies. Yet it's something that you don't see too often as most movies that have scenes with guys in their underwear show them wearing boxers.
sdbg is offline  
Old 01-30-2008   #4 (permalink)
B_Lightkeeper is offline
Banned


Last American Virgin has a very funny scene where guys are in their underwear waiting for penis measurement - unfortunately not a lot of VPL's.

I'd like to see more also.
B_Lightkeeper is offline  
Old 01-30-2008   #5 (permalink)
WellHung83 is offline


The problem with American films is that they always have the actors cover up with the most loosest and baggiest underwear imaginable so not to offend those who are easily prudish. However, if you look at European cinema the dudes are nearly always in tight briefs or even naked when waking up first thing in the morning or in the locker room or getting dressed to go out. Since nudity is more relaxed over there in some parts it is thus not such a big deal for an actor to be seen in more revealing underwear.
On the same subject, I know that Colin Hanks was in a movie once a while ago where he was playing pool in just his boxer briefs and shirt and he indeed have quite a bulge on him going on. God bless the Daddy's genes in that incident I think LOL.
WellHung83 is offline  
Old 02-01-2008   #6 (permalink)
ryan2610 is offline


I dont no wer i fnd it but i fnd a pic of zac efron in red shorts and u can see by his hand his dick and man is he big
ryan2610 is offline  
Old 06-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
kayle is offline


post the pic:) pls
kayle is offline  
Old 07-08-2008   #8 (permalink)
B_Rob15 is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by WellHung83 View Post
The problem with American films is that they always have the actors cover up with the most loosest and baggiest underwear imaginable so not to offend those who are easily prudish. However, if you look at European cinema the dudes are nearly always in tight briefs or even naked when waking up first thing in the morning or in the locker room or getting dressed to go out. Since nudity is more relaxed over there in some parts it is thus not such a big deal for an actor to be seen in more revealing underwear.
On the same subject, I know that Colin Hanks was in a movie once a while ago where he was playing pool in just his boxer briefs and shirt and he indeed have quite a bulge on him going on. God bless the Daddy's genes in that incident I think LOL.
This recent American film has some great fairly tight nice underwear on the actors, showing lots of the actors bulges:

YouTube - oOTom and EmileOo
B_Rob15 is offline  
Old 07-08-2008   #9 (permalink)
dingdong is offline


Charlie Sheen in "Two and a Half Men" always has thing going on, because he's always wearing shorts on the programmee: ALWAYS!
dingdong is offline  
Old 07-08-2008   #10 (permalink)
jcxrm is offline


There was a Burt Lancaster film, The Swimmer, many years ago, he spent all the film in square cut close fitting trunks that would be fashionable now, and he showed quite an outline of his cock up front. I was surprised that it was allowed in those days.
jcxrm is offline  
Old 07-08-2008   #11 (permalink)
cravincock is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan2610 View Post
I dont no wer i fnd it but i fnd a pic of zac efron in red shorts and u can see by his hand his dick and man is he big
mmmmmmm yeah
i kno what ur talkin about;)

im hot
so suck my dick, bitch.
cravincock is offline  
Old 07-08-2008   #12 (permalink)
dreamer20 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jcxrm View Post
Many years ago there was a Burt Lancaster film, "The Swimmer". He wore close fitting square cut trunks throughout the film, showing a clear outline of his cock up the front. It was surprising that it was allowed in those days.
That movie was from 1968, so of course it was allowed. The prudish conservatives in the 1980's caused males/ youths to become body phobic and wear less revealing clothes.

http://www.lpsg.org/27142-what-have-you-done-body.html
dreamer20 is offline  
Old 07-08-2008   #13 (permalink)
SlickWilly is offline


Chad Michael Murray in "Dawson's Creek"... was a morning-after shot (with Jen), when he gets out of bed in his boxer briefs... WHATTA BASKET!
SlickWilly is offline  
Old 07-09-2008   #14 (permalink)
sdbg is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jcxrm View Post
There was a Burt Lancaster film, The Swimmer, many years ago, he spent all the film in square cut close fitting trunks that would be fashionable now, and he showed quite an outline of his cock up front. I was surprised that it was allowed in those days.
That was a weird movie, but I loved seeing Burt baby in those squarecuts!
sdbg is offline  
Old 07-09-2008   #15 (permalink)
SpeedoGuy is offline


There's a scene in the original movie, "The Andromeda Strain" where an inadvertant reflection in a glass wall causes the camera to reveal a key actor's entire unit that was not supposed to have been visible.

..
Love Over Gold
..
SpeedoGuy is offline  

Tags
actors, briefs, bulge, revealing, shorts

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
BlackIce, Jacob24, littlebabydick, m_24cam, pandles1

Please read the rules.

Online: 1862 | Chatting: 47

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG