LPSG

About MILTON BERLE'S PENIS.

Originally Posted by cuteguy0135 30cm sounds over exaggerated, but yes I've heard the rumor Uncle Milty is hung, so is Eddie Murphy. Honestly the thought of Milton Berle's willy just doesn't get me going, even

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2011   #16 (permalink)
B_Yoselin is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteguy0135 View Post
30cm sounds over exaggerated, but yes I've heard the rumor Uncle Milty is hung, so is Eddie Murphy. Honestly the thought of Milton Berle's willy just doesn't get me going, even as a gay man. No offense I thought he was a great comedian and person.
By the by, a friend of mine (woman) told me that if it were true that Mr. Milton Berle was a man with a HUGE flaccid penis very long and girth as pepperoni that would explain why Milton in the photos is wearing those pants kind old-man, that is, those pants that men used in years '30, '40s and '50, who are baggy pants and the waistband of men is placed near in the chest, above the navel, near the nipples. That kind of pants are ideal to keep the package be not marked with a cylinder makes penis flaccid of Milton pants because and so I can not check that the package is here, blatantly.
B_Yoselin is offline  
Old 11-23-2011   #17 (permalink)
upone is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoselin View Post
It's amazing, it seems incredible that there have no photos or anecdotes giving details of Milton Berle's dick (about how many inches was IT). I've been seeing photos (full body) of this man (seeing his thighs) and on noone photo I see that bulge typical of men who have penis pepperoni kind ... He was not mark anything. Usually flacid penises of kind pepperoni, very long and thick and heavy, and which causes the penis don't stays inside the underwear, but on the same weight of the penis, the penis go out, slips away out of the underwear and it hangs parallel to thigh and this causes the bundle in my pants which I make reference.

This is really sad!, And is even more curious that Milton himself don't profited from it (his penis size) pornographically.
For those under 40, there really was a time when we lived our lives instead of taking pictures of our lives.
upone is offline  
Old 11-23-2011   #18 (permalink)
joeweekend is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_els View Post
Milton Berle a porn actor?

That would be like Jessica Alba performing Medea.
That would be like Ethel Merman singing Lady Lumps.
That would be like Carrot Top starring in Casablanca.

No, no, no! A thousand times NO!
Or calling Justin Beiber a "singer".

.
http://cocksearch2009.blogspot.com/

Check it out, guys! I'm blogging every sex act I have this year (Oh, wait - I'm still catching up on last year!).

Just posted: Cocksearch has a taste of ANOTHER gen-u-ine blond.

New post as of Friday, 4/9
joeweekend is offline  
Old 11-27-2011   #19 (permalink)
thkdck4u is offline


Well, there's an old joke attributed to Milton that has kind of morphed into a somewhat common expression and that's, "I only took out enough to win." The premise of the joke is that Milton was challenged by someone to see who had the bigger penis.
thkdck4u is offline  
Old 12-13-2011   #20 (permalink)
MarkLondon is offline


Just in case anyone's wondering who Milton Berle was: Milton Berle Vs. Statler & Waldorf - YouTube
MarkLondon is offline  
Old 12-13-2011   #21 (permalink)
bigfuckinpenis is offline


He had a long-standing bet at the Friar's Club that his was the biggest. It was public record. George Burns, Jackie Gleason, they used to officiate the contests. Forrest Tucker was the only one who ever came close, the challenger would always whip his out first, and then Uncle Miltie would take out just enough to beat the other guy.

They have a sculpture in one of the private rooms at the club made from a plaster cast of his penis. Red Buttons said in an interview it was bigger than what he'd seen in a John Holmes movie.

At his funeral in his eulogy Freddie Roman said "On April First and Second, his penis will be buried".
bigfuckinpenis is offline  
Old 12-13-2011   #22 (permalink)
meatpackingbubba is offline


The story goes that George Burns and Milton Berle were hanging out when a third man challenged Berle about his penis size. The challenger claimed that his was probably bigger than Berle's. A bet was made and the challenger confidently whipped out his very substantial member. Burns chimed in at this point to advise Berle to haul out only enough of his penis to win the bet.
meatpackingbubba is offline  
Old 12-14-2011   #23 (permalink)
D_Pokin Joe Frazier is offline
Banned


I worked for Milton the last few months of his life he was very funny I remember one time he just yelled out I have a big penis want to see it? And then he just laughed and asked if I smoked cigars I said once in a while and he gave me a cigar and we smoked it I still have the cigar half.
D_Pokin Joe Frazier is offline  
Old 12-14-2011   #24 (permalink)
bigfuckinpenis is offline


Did he ever show it to you?
bigfuckinpenis is offline  
Old 12-14-2011   #25 (permalink)
D_Pokin Joe Frazier is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfuckinpenis View Post
Did he ever show it to you?
No he was kind of mental and hand a full time nurse.
D_Pokin Joe Frazier is offline  
Old 12-14-2011   #26 (permalink)
bigfuckinpenis is offline


Shit, even as he was declining I would have loved an opportunity to see it and even pose for a picture with it. It's probably the most discussed and most celebrated penis of the 20th Century.

I knew another funny old Jew, he wasn't famous, but he had lots of money and more importantly a huge cock he was always boasting about and showing everybody. He was never very tall and always very thin, and he lived to be 105. His maid told me that even on his deathbed when he lost about 30 pounds and was all shriveled up that he still had a dick down to his knees.
bigfuckinpenis is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #27 (permalink)
B_Yoselin is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfuckinpenis View Post
He had a long-standing bet at the Friar's Club that his was the biggest. It was public record. George Burns, Jackie Gleason, they used to officiate the contests. Forrest Tucker was the only one who ever came close, the challenger would always whip his out first, and then Uncle Miltie would take out just enough to beat the other guy.

They have a sculpture in one of the private rooms at the club made from a plaster cast of his penis. Red Buttons said in an interview it was bigger than what he'd seen in a John Holmes movie.

At his funeral in his eulogy Freddie Roman said "On April First and Second, his penis will be buried".
If what you tell us is true, is real... it is a real pity that having audience there watching that bet, none of those present had on hand a tailor's tape metric measure and measure both the big cocks of the men involved in this bet. It is strange that none of those who witnessed this bet, tell his story none-inch including the length of each cock. It would be interesting to have at least, witnesses say, "I did see those huge cocks and Milton Berle was approximately 12-inch-long flaccid state.", for example.
B_Yoselin is offline  
Old 12-15-2011   #28 (permalink)
B_Yoselin is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfuckinpenis View Post
Shit, even as he was declining I would have loved an opportunity to see it and even pose for a picture with it. It's probably the most discussed and most celebrated penis of the 20th Century.

I knew another funny old Jew, he wasn't famous, but he had lots of money and more importantly a huge cock he was always boasting about and showing everybody. He was never very tall and always very thin, and he lived to be 105. His maid told me that even on his deathbed when he lost about 30 pounds and was all shriveled up that he still had a dick down to his knees.
Holy Mother!, Wow!, I can not believe it! ... Does being he one decrepit old nearly died and had a flaccid penis that reached to his knees???.My God!, Sorry I was not the maid who looked after him!. Oh my God!, I can not believe that none of those who worked for him at home when to take pictures of him out of the shower or when he was lying in bed sleeping naked ... Because ... From what I've been reading here on this site, Milton Berle at times he was in his dressing room and he was wearing only a bathrobe under the bathrobe he was naked, most likely at home he also used to do the same.


I imagine that the flaccid penis of Milton Berle must have been like this:

This link http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/30520

Me a friend of mine passed this website.

1 .- Let me know if this man's penis (the video) is real because the video is crisp, does not look very good. Seems like a real penis super-huge.

2 .- How many inches-long measured the flaccid penis?, I think it is flaccid, although it could be like the penis erect and very heavy fall, not rise, and seems to be in a flaccid state. It's amazing!, Glans penis almost reaches the knee of the man. Maybe this was Milton Berle's penis.

Last edited by B_Yoselin; 12-15-2011 at 04:42 PM..
B_Yoselin is offline  
Old 12-19-2011   #29 (permalink)
B_Yoselin is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoselin View Post
Holy Mother!, Wow!, I can not believe it! ... Does being he one decrepit old nearly died and had a flaccid penis that reached to his knees???.My God!, Sorry I was not the maid who looked after him!. Oh my God!, I can not believe that none of those who worked for him at home when to take pictures of him out of the shower or when he was lying in bed sleeping naked ... Because ... From what I've been reading here on this site, Milton Berle at times he was in his dressing room and he was wearing only a bathrobe under the bathrobe he was naked, most likely at home he also used to do the same.


I imagine that the flaccid penis of Milton Berle must have been like this:

This link http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/30520

Me a friend of mine passed this website.

1 .- Let me know if this man's penis (the video) is real because the video is crisp, does not look very good. Seems like a real penis super-huge.

2 .- How many inches-long measured the flaccid penis?, I think it is flaccid, although it could be like the penis erect and very heavy fall, not rise, and seems to be in a flaccid state. It's amazing!, Glans penis almost reaches the knee of the man. Maybe this was Milton Berle's penis.
None of you know who is this guy coming out in this video showing his huge flaccid penis that reaches to his knee?.

The video is not clear, is not very well defined images is pixellated. It's a shame no other videos of this user that the images are sharper.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/30520
B_Yoselin is offline  

Tags
berle, milton, penis

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Baralai, bigbigchris21, femmeboi, geek0, i_am_intense, kinkybiBIGcockslut, Marko95, mikeozzo, MisterSlave, nick4fun, OpusCock, SoCalGuy91, some_body_2, TheBestYouCan

Please read the rules.

Online: 1874 | Chatting: 45

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG