LPSG

big pussy lips

I'm a huge fan of big labia. I hate non-pussies. Check out the best big labia forum on the planet: Large Labia Productions :: Home The forum contains hundreds of thousands of pics of beautiful

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007   #16 (permalink)
B_johnschlong
Banned

I'm a huge fan of big labia. I hate non-pussies.

Check out the best big labia forum on the planet:

Large Labia Productions :: Home

The forum contains hundreds of thousands of pics of beautiful big pussies! Feel free to join (free) and contribute with pics of your girlfriends butterfly.

As you can see, Johnschlong is a frequent poster there! (So I'm not only into trannies with big dicks, as some people here seem to think. I'm into all kinds of big genitalia.)
Old 11-12-2007   #17 (permalink)
arliss is offline


thanks for sharing

Arliss

I am a celebrity here at LPSG..... and at the other site.....my celebrity status here at LPSG has gone thouh the roof...
reactions are signs your power exists...which the ATTENTION measures.
ATTENTION IS POWER.
arliss is offline  
Old 11-12-2007   #18 (permalink)
nedpickle is offline


I love them big and thick!!
nedpickle is offline  
Old 11-12-2007   #19 (permalink)
B_johnschlong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arliss View Post
thanks for sharing
By the way, check out the new subforum on preggo girls:

Large Labia Productions :: View Forum - Preggo Girls

Preggos often have fat luscious labia, and when a woman known for her big flaps becomes pregnant, you can bet she will grow a fantastic chunk of meat.

This is why we have built up a small network of tracking big lipped models that still have to get pregnant.
Old 11-12-2007   #20 (permalink)
lonestar692000 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by johnschlong View Post
By the way, check out the new subforum on preggo girls:

Large Labia Productions :: View Forum - Preggo Girls

Preggos often have fat luscious labia, and when a woman known for her big flaps becomes pregnant, you can bet she will grow a fantastic chunk of meat.

This is why we have built up a small network of tracking big lipped models that still have to get pregnant.
Nuttin' better than a "fantastic chunck of meat"...except maybe a chocolate shake or some yummy fried potatoes...
lonestar692000 is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #21 (permalink)
nay-nay is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Strings View Post
I very much enjoy larger lips, particularly labia minora. I dislike a pussy with smaller lips, as they look more like a "slit" or a "gash" to me. (Two words which I also dislike it being described as.)
hahaha. oh my gosh that just sounds gross but funny.
nay-nay is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #22 (permalink)
nicenycdick is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by redhot2 View Post
i'm glad to hear that, at least it will give me some more confidence too!
Hmmm...REDHOT2...could we see a pic of your lips? Just to give your post some context. Just to fill in some info here...nothing else. Not because I wanna see those nice, meaty, lucious pussy lips! No...just so that we can better answer your question.

OK, OK...and to jerk off to!

Last edited by nicenycdick; 11-13-2007 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: typo
nicenycdick is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #23 (permalink)
redhot2 is offline


[quote=nicenycdick;1104182]Hmmm...REDHOT2...could we see a pic of your lips? Just to give your post some context. Just to fill in some info here...nothing else.

No. I think ive put up enough info. here for now.
JUST USE YOU IMAGINATION!!!
redhot2 is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #24 (permalink)
alleight is offline


i love 'em big. i think they're an indicator for a big sex drive.
alleight is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #25 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge
Banned

Hmmmm....i think there are probably some lean kitties around here that would beg to differ- so would their sexual partners. I think saying that a girl without big labia is not a really pussy is like saying an average or below average cock isnt a real man. I think some like'em lippy while others like them lean. I am pretty content with what i have and i think theres more women getting their inner labia worked on with plastic surgery to shrink them because of issues than there are "slits" and "gapes" trying to get them extended.

I personally like looking at big lips in videos, maybe because i dont have them and im curious to see the varieties that women have. Just as a man with foreskin can be just as attractive cock-wise as a man without it. Some do have their preferences, but are considered men with cocks. But i also like seeing women who look like me because its not the typical and i've seen a hell of a lot of a vaginas.

So im all for it if you like it, but we arent less womanly, feminine, sexual or fun just because we dont have lips you can parasail on.

Just thought id stand up for the little ones!

Life is a highway....well you know the rest.
Old 11-13-2007   #26 (permalink)
himu is offline


Ladies ... be more proud & confident with your big lips as we guys are proud of our large penis... i think majority of guys LOVE big lips..
You may wonder why men and lesbians love big pussy lips so much. Besides the fact that large lips look cool, the main reason is that they are so much fun to suck on and to play with. Giving oral sex to a big lipped girl is tons of fun, for the giver as well as for the receiver!
Ironically this is also the reason why some men pretend they don't like large pussy lips. They are afraid that anyone who enjoys sucking on something down there is just looking to suck on something else, something bigger—like a penis! So they're afraid it could make them look gay. Kind of silly, don't you think?
A man who is comfortable with his sexuality shouldn't be afraid to admit that he likes to take things in his mouth during sex. Either he is hetero and he likes sucking on your pussy lips, clit and nipples, or he is gay and he likes to suck dick instead. Either way, most men like to somehow nibble and suck on their partner's body extremities during sex.
Hint to women with large labia: if your guy doesn't enjoy going down on your big lips and (clean) vagina, he might be secretly sucking on something else while you're not around... whoops!

few of my favorites images are attached.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhot2 View Post
i'm glad to hear that, at least it will give me some more confidence too!
Attached Images
File Type: gif sucking_pussy_lips02.gif (71.8 KB, 2009 views)
File Type: jpg big-throbbing-clit1.jpg (68.1 KB, 1862 views)
File Type: jpg full-lips-in-panties.jpg (39.3 KB, 1696 views)
File Type: jpg dazzlinglips.jpg (34.0 KB, 1623 views)


Last edited by himu; 11-13-2007 at 02:29 PM..
himu is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #27 (permalink)
himu is offline


I second that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenycdick View Post
Hmmm...REDHOT2...could we see a pic of your lips? Just to give your post some context. Just to fill in some info here...nothing else. Not because I wanna see those nice, meaty, lucious pussy lips! No...just so that we can better answer your question.

OK, OK...and to jerk off to!

himu is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #28 (permalink)
himu is offline


Hey BedHeadRed,
I agree with u 100%. just because i like big ones more does not mean that i hate smaller ones...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedheadRed View Post
Hmmmm....i think there are probably some lean kitties around here that would beg to differ- so would their sexual partners. I think saying that a girl without big labia is not a really pussy is like saying an average or below average cock isnt a real man. I think some like'em lippy while others like them lean. I am pretty content with what i have and i think theres more women getting their inner labia worked on with plastic surgery to shrink them because of issues than there are "slits" and "gapes" trying to get them extended.

I personally like looking at big lips in videos, maybe because i dont have them and im curious to see the varieties that women have. Just as a man with foreskin can be just as attractive cock-wise as a man without it. Some do have their preferences, but are considered men with cocks. But i also like seeing women who look like me because its not the typical and i've seen a hell of a lot of a vaginas.

So im all for it if you like it, but we arent less womanly, feminine, sexual or fun just because we dont have lips you can parasail on.

Just thought id stand up for the little ones!

himu is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #29 (permalink)
Ben_c is offline


i like small pussy too but hav to admit i do like big pussy

Ben_c is offline  
Old 11-13-2007   #30 (permalink)
demokoza is offline


I like big lips and big pussys as lonestar692000 says it is very feminine.
demokoza is offline  

Tags
big, lips, pussy

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/67787-big-pussy-lips.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Lost, le plus court chemin pour vos recherches This thread Refback 06-11-2008 11:48 AM 12
Alice - Rechercher very big pussylips This thread Refback 09-26-2008 07:47 AM 10
Moteur de recherche : Web, Photos, Videos, Voyages, Encyclopdie This thread Refback 05-23-2009 07:14 PM 8
big pussy lips - Gioo.com - Multi Search Engine | All Search Engines This thread Refback 02-26-2010 09:25 AM 5
Google INTERIA.PL - szukaj: big pussy lips This thread Refback 11-14-2008 06:50 PM 4
big pussy This thread Refback 11-18-2009 02:12 PM 2
big labia girls | VIRGILIO Ricerca | Web This thread Refback 06-16-2008 05:42 PM 1
big labia | VIRGILIO Ricerca | Web This thread Refback 10-03-2008 06:09 PM 1
Search This thread Refback 12-24-2008 12:38 AM 1
Big Lip Pussy This thread Refback 01-17-2009 01:05 AM 1
Big Lip Pussy - Pussy Lip This thread Refback 01-19-2009 08:32 AM 1
big labia page 2 | VIRGILIO Ricerca | Web This thread Refback 01-30-2009 07:18 PM 1
Moteur de recherche lo.st : Infos, Photos, Videos This thread Refback 03-25-2009 12:20 AM 1
ATLAS.SK -big pussy lips This thread Refback 03-30-2009 10:51 AM 1
thevirtualsexreview.com - Sites Linking in - from Alexa This thread Refback 06-01-2009 08:09 AM 1


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Latest Threads
Using eBay
3 Minutes Ago by BUSTER
Cameron Camwithher
10 Minutes Ago by Bonerc

Latest Posts
Using eBay
3 Minutes Ago by BUSTER
Cameron Camwithher
10 Minutes Ago by Bonerc
my new bulge pics
15 Minutes Ago by jersey

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
akstud, backfrmore, Beuker, BigJimYoung, Bulluc, devinlovin, josuse74, Matt, shiftin_gears5, TheBestYouCan

Please read the rules.

Online: 1839 | Chatting: 52

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved