LPSG

Huge natural tits on a thin body

Heres a whole site dedicated to buxom women MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/65247290

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008   #841 (permalink)
wally4bbw is offline


Heres a whole site dedicated to buxom women


MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/65247290
wally4bbw is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #842 (permalink)
hungwriter is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
None of these women are over the age of 25 and NONE OF THEM HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO A REALISTIC LOOKING BODY. Why isn't this thread titled "Well Endowed Teenagers and College age Girls"? Because that is what you are looking at! What the fuck is wrong with the normal hips that 99% of the time go along with the large breasts? Why are you guys as obsessed with flat stomachs as you are with huge breasts? It makes nooooo sense in a normal "heterosexual" way... REAL MEN like their women FULL GROWN, not this Barbi Doll crap! I'll go even further and say that this thread is a disservice to all of the real women out there (not to mention our lpsg sisters) who have to look in the mirror everyday and feel good about themselves. Men are pigs!!!!!
OK, a few things about this post:

1. What do you mean they don't have "realistic looking" bodies? Virtually all of the women we've posted here have natural breasts, and they're not computer-generated, either. By definition, they are real.

2. There are 50-plus pages in this thread. Did you go through all of them? Sure, we have some wasp-waisted, big-titty babes here, but we've also linked to Dream of Ashley, Faith and a plenty of unknown web babes who have child-bearing hips to go with their load-bearing chests.

3. As Yoda might say, "Break me a fucking give."
hungwriter is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #843 (permalink)
tripod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hungwriter View Post
1. What do you mean they don't have "realistic looking" bodies? Virtually all of the women we've posted here have natural breasts, and they're not computer-generated, either. By definition, they are real.

I didn't say they were computer generated or unreal, I said they were unrealistic otherwise known as not appearing realistic. How many women have you seen in your real life, that looked like this, that didn't have a name that ended in .jpg? Realism is enjoyng looking at a woman with a voluptuous figure who happens to have large breasts... lusting after a human Barbi Doll is UNREALISTIC!

2. There are 50-plus pages in this thread. Did you go through all of them? Sure, we have some wasp-waisted, big-titty babes here, but we've also linked to Dream of Ashley, Faith and a plenty of unknown web babes who have child-bearing hips to go with their load-bearing chests.

Yes, I went through a shitload of them, and someone would upload a pic of a naturally busty woman with a somewhat realistic looking body-type. Then someone would follow that with a post saying "Now this skinny bitch with huge boobs is more in-line with the true meaning of this thread.", they then post some link to a teenager with enormous breasts. That has happened countless times in that thread.

3. As Yoda might say, "Break me a fucking give."

DO NOT TRY TO QUOTE YODA TO ME, THAT IS BLASPHEMY
If your name isn't Frank Oz, don't pretend you have your hand stuffed up the ass of a puppet.
tripod is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #844 (permalink)
fiascosauce is offline


isn't having a huge cock unrealistic too?

it's a disservice to all the normal guys out there when LPSG's girls gather and talk about and fantasize for huge dicks.  therefore, they should stop.

just kidding!  you can fantasize about whatever you want, and i fuckin love this thread.  so if you don't have something to contribute or praise to give, none of us will be upset if you proceed to get the fuck out.

and please, no more caps or bold.  it's bad enough that you reply to a quote inside the quote itself.

7.5 (almost 8 :P) by 6.

not really interested in PMing with guys...
fiascosauce is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #845 (permalink)
hungwriter is offline


Quote:
I didn't say they were computer generated or unreal, I said they were unrealistic otherwise known as not appearing realistic. How many women have you seen in your real life, that looked like this, that didn't have a name that ended in .jpg? Realism is enjoyng looking at a woman with a voluptuous figure who happens to have large breasts... lusting after a human Barbi Doll is UNREALISTIC!
I've seen plenty of women who look like this. I haven't nailed as many as I would like (who has?), but there's nothing wrong with enjoying a bunch of different body types.

But you're still off-base to say these women don't "HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO A REALISTIC LOOKING BODY" when these are real women. You could mount an argument that women with these body types are in the minority, but then so are women with the kind of huge tits we've been lusting after this whole thread. Why not lambaste us for that, too?

The far edge of the bell curve is where it's at, man. That's why this site is here.

Quote:
Yes, I went through a shitload of them, and someone would upload a pic of a naturally busty woman with a somewhat realistic looking body-type. Then someone would follow that with a post saying "Now this skinny bitch with huge boobs is more in-line with the true meaning of this thread.", they then post some link to a teenager with enormous breasts. That has happened countless times in that thread.
OK, I wouldn't say it happened "countless" times, but fair enough: it's happened plenty of times in this thread.

This:
Quote:
"Now this skinny bitch with huge boobs is more in-line with the true meaning of this thread"
Is that an actual quote?

By my count, there are hundreds (probably thousands) of threads in this section of the site alone, including many (I'm sure) dedicated to busty women who are closer to the ideal you're touting. Why pour such disproportionate anger into this thread?

Quote:
3. As Yoda might say, "Break me a fucking give."

DO NOT TRY TO QUOTE YODA TO ME, THAT IS BLASPHEMY
The key word:

3. As Yoda might say, "Break me a fucking give."

Meaning, I wasn't quoting Yoda. I was imagining something he might say. Unfunny joke? Yes. Misquote? No.
hungwriter is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #846 (permalink)
SexandCandy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascosauce View Post
isn't having a huge cock unrealistic too?

it's a disservice to all the normal guys out there when LPSG's girls gather and talk about and fantasize for huge dicks. therefore, they should stop.

just kidding! you can fantasize about whatever you want, and i fuckin love this thread. so if you don't have something to contribute or praise to give, none of us will be upset if you proceed to get the fuck out.

and please, no more caps or bold. it's bad enough that you reply to a quote inside the quote itself.
Where in Jersey, Fiasco???

SexAndCandy... two great things should just go together!
SexandCandy is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #847 (permalink)
SexandCandy is offline


BTW as a "realistic" sista here on LPSG, I have no problem with this thread. If I actually got my sorry ass to the gym more than I do, I would look like more of those skinny big tittied girls, with hips... of course, a fake bake tan would help... but you see, I don't give a shit.

I like lookin too... Anyone can appreciate a good rack or an attractive woman... even, sigh... a woman. ;) Duh.

Thanks for trying to stick up for us, but in reality, let's face it... we women (and gay men- trying not to be exclusive) have our own fantasies too... large cock, or whatever rocks our socks...

I love this thread. :)

SexAndCandy... two great things should just go together!
SexandCandy is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #848 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline
Banned


Stephie, if that is you, then take a verification photo. Eitherway, those are implants. And no one cares if they are. You dont have to hide it. Let me see if i can take a pic of me in a sports bra so you can see what normal cleavage looks like when you dont have implants. Any guy who subscribed to playboy knows those arcs that only implants can make since natural breast tissue isnt rounded to a perfect circle. Also, if your tits are real, they will have a natural slope from a side view without a bra on.

Life is a highway....well you know the rest.
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #849 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
None of these women are over the age of 25 and NONE OF THEM HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO A REALISTIC LOOKING BODY. Why isn't this thread titled "Well Endowed Teenagers and College age Girls"? Because that is what you are looking at! What the fuck is wrong with the normal hips that 99% of the time go along with the large breasts? Why are you guys as obsessed with flat stomachs as you are with huge breasts? It makes nooooo sense in a normal "heterosexual" way... REAL MEN like their women FULL GROWN, not this Barbi Doll crap! I'll go even further and say that this thread is a disservice to all of the real women out there (not to mention our lpsg sisters) who have to look in the mirror everyday and feel good about themselves. Men are pigs!!!!!
A-FUCKING-MEN! You know, i used to want to get a tattoo on top of my c-section scar for some fetish photography i am doing. You know what changed my mind? Several men i cammed with who said they arent bothered a bit seeing my c-section scar because its just another aspect that shows im a woman, not a teenager looking girl. That and my boobs and hips.

I have nude photos taken of me when i was 30 lbs lighter, 34B cups and everyone who has seen those like the way i look now much better. They all say something to the effect of "your body has taken on a more womanly shape"

God BLess the men who love the unrealisticly thin women, someone has to eat their mashed potatoes and gravy.

Life is a highway....well you know the rest.
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #850 (permalink)
fiascosauce is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by SexandCandy View Post
Where in Jersey, Fiasco???

I go to school at Rutgers in New Brunswick, but sometimes I'm in or around Flemington visiting family. F-town's about 20 min across the river from New Hope PA if that helps :)

Where are you?

7.5 (almost 8 :P) by 6.

not really interested in PMing with guys...
fiascosauce is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #851 (permalink)
SexandCandy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by BedheadRed View Post
Stephie, if that is you, then take a verification photo. Eitherway, those are implants. And no one cares if they are. You dont have to hide it. Let me see if i can take a pic of me in a sports bra so you can see what normal cleavage looks like when you dont have implants. Any guy who subscribed to playboy knows those arcs that only implants can make since natural breast tissue isnt rounded to a perfect circle. Also, if your tits are real, they will have a natural slope from a side view without a bra on.
No kidding!!! Those were totally fake titties. Without a bra, boobies are not that round... hell, even IN a bra, they're not like that...

SexAndCandy... two great things should just go together!
SexandCandy is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #852 (permalink)
tripod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascosauce View Post
So if you don't have something to contribute or praise to give, none of us will be upset if you proceed to get the fuck out.
YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH - Did you like the bold and caps?

Read Hungwriter's rebuttal of my post in post#846, that is how you make an argument

I already posted a video in this thread that wasn't for streaming... IT WAS FOR DOWNLOAD!!! As far as I can tell, I have contributed one of only a few downloadable video clips in this thread... now go and wash your mouth out with soap.

That said, I feel like my attitude about voluptuous women with big breasts has mutated into a criticism of skinny women with large breasts... that is not a good thing, so let this thread continue and I will keep my criticisms to myself from here on out. Sorry guys and gals...


tripod is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #853 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline
Banned


This is a natural breast slope. Those who own big breasts naturally know this better than anyone else. If you were small (like i used to be) and got implants, you wouldnt have an eye for it. Even tear drop shaped implants look fake if you dont have a lot of natural breast tissue or your cc's of saline is high, like above 250cc's

Let me also add that i have nothing against implants. I've been to several plastic surgeons for consults when i had much smaller breasts. I just dont like it when people try to pass them off as real in sensual pictures.


Look Ma No arcs!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 131.jpg (16.6 KB, 907 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 132.jpg (12.8 KB, 688 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 134.jpg (14.6 KB, 603 views)

Life is a highway....well you know the rest.

Last edited by B_Mademoiselle Rouge; 01-31-2008 at 03:26 PM..
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #854 (permalink)
B_faceking is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH - Did you like the bold and caps?

Read Hungwriter's rebuttal of my post in post#846, that is how you make an argument

I already posted a video in this thread that wasn't for streaming... IT WAS FOR DOWNLOAD!!! As far as I can tell, I have contributed one of only a few downloadable video clips in this thread... now go and wash your mouth out with soap.

That said, I feel like my attitude about voluptuous women with big breasts has mutated into a criticism of skinny women with large breasts... that is not a good thing, so let this thread continue and I will keep my criticisms to myself from here on out. Sorry guys and gals...



You are always welcome to start a thread called "Voluptuous women with hips"...


Last edited by B_faceking; 01-31-2008 at 05:09 PM..
B_faceking is offline  
Old 01-31-2008   #855 (permalink)
bobabooey69 is offline


Whoa Tripod you are a total buzzkill for this thread. All it is is an appreciation for that rare breed of woman with the svelte body and massive natural breasts. Sure they are not common, but who cares? I am not gonna make excuses for what turns me on.

But isn't this whole website based on the uncommonly hung?

So yeah dude....chill-pills aisle 4.

Oh and back on topic, can anyone find more of this zeppelin smuggler?

DivineBreasts.com - Sexy girls with natural big tits

I enjoy having a close, personal relationship with reality.

Hey newbies, just cuz I have a female as my avatar doesn't mean I'm a chick, seriously, stop PM'ing me.

Last edited by bobabooey69; 01-31-2008 at 06:45 PM..
bobabooey69 is offline  

Tags
busty, natural, natural boobs, slim

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 PM.

Latest Threads
not sure if
5 Minutes Ago by Longji
Big Balls & Bulge
9 Minutes Ago by ricki8
requests
16 Minutes Ago by teench

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
atlas1001, Billyhoe, calileo125, cowboybootfan, DannySB, Fahrbot, ferrari98, ichatter73, massivecock, robert0215

Please read the rules.

Online: 2087 | Chatting: 55

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG