LPSG

Johnny Dark is huge

I do believe this is one of his scenes YouPorn.com Lite (BETA) - Porn

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2009   #61 (permalink)
kon4el is offline


I do believe this is one of his scenes YouPorn.com Lite (BETA) - Porn
kon4el is offline  
Old 02-06-2009   #63 (permalink)
krism2k4 is offline


nice! more johnny dark is also a great thing...
krism2k4 is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #65 (permalink)
hogo is offline


^ nice finds
hogo is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #66 (permalink)
stylzz is offline
Banned


Whos cock is longer?Johnny Dark or mine?
stylzz is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #67 (permalink)
socalbigdick is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by stylzz View Post
Whos cock is longer?Johnny Dark or mine?
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.....
socalbigdick is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #68 (permalink)
LePetit is offline


That's a zipped file. You'll have to download the unzip tool. I believe you can find it by searching for "unzip" or "rar unzip".
LePetit is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #69 (permalink)
Calboner is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by stylzz View Post
Whos cock is longer?Johnny Dark or mine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalbigdick View Post
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.....
I would not dismiss Sylzz's question. In Johnny Dark's videos, you almost always see his cock from the top (he holds the camera), and it does indeed look fantastically huge from that angle. But when you see his dick from the side and from a sufficient distance that you can see it in perspective with the hand and mouth of the woman sucking it, it looks much less big. The difference is quite surprising. To judge from Sylzz's photos and from how Johnny's dick looks when shot from the same angle, I would say their dicks are of the same size. Sylzz's may even be bigger.

I just edited this to add an attachment. Yeah, that's Johnny, viewed from the side. Not so impressive as before, eh?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Johnny-Dark_screen.JPG (19.9 KB, 8806 views)

I do not add strangers to my "Friends" list.
----------------------------------------
My photos at Tumblr

Last edited by Calboner; 02-08-2009 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Added attachment
Calboner is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #70 (permalink)
D_Gunther Snotpole is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboner View Post
I would not dismiss Sylzz's question. In Johnny Dark's videos, you almost always see his cock from the top (he holds the camera), and it does indeed look fantastically huge from that angle. But when you see his dick from the side and from a sufficient distance that you can see it in perspective with the hand and mouth of the woman sucking it, it looks much less big. The difference is quite surprising. To judge from Sylzz's photos and from how Johnny's dick looks when shot from the same angle, I would say their dicks are of the same size. Sylzz's may even be bigger.
I just edited this to add an attachment. Yeah, that's Johnny, viewed from the side. Not so impressive as before, eh?
Cal, you are master not only of the art, but of the science of Dickology.
I don't want the tutorials, but I may one day want the lectures.
D_Gunther Snotpole is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #71 (permalink)
B_rfj is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboner View Post
I would not dismiss Sylzz's question. In Johnny Dark's videos, you almost always see his cock from the top (he holds the camera), and it does indeed look fantastically huge from that angle. But when you see his dick from the side and from a sufficient distance that you can see it in perspective with the hand and mouth of the woman sucking it, it looks much less big. The difference is quite surprising. To judge from Sylzz's photos and from how Johnny's dick looks when shot from the same angle, I would say their dicks are of the same size. Sylzz's may even be bigger.

I just edited this to add an attachment. Yeah, that's Johnny, viewed from the side. Not so impressive as before, eh?

Yes, Sylzz has a cock as big or even slightly bigger than Johnny Dark's one. You've explained perfectly the reason: angles (and use of a professional videocamera: no matter this kind of videos is suppossed to be "amateur").

Take a look at this photo from Johnny Dark posted by Calboner

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/5642...ark_screen.jpg

Now, use you imagination and put that dick pointing up towards the abdomen. Can you see it?. The top of the glans won't past the belly-button. This means that Johnny's dick is about 7.5" or slightly above but for sure it doesn't reach the 8" mark (an average man's navel is located about 7.5" - 7.8" inches away from the point where the penis shaft attaches to the pelvic bone: you can check this with your own body).

As you can see, even in "amateur" videos they use the same optical tricks as the pros do in order to make big cocks look "huge" (depending on the angle and camera position).

As it was commented at this site previously, most hung porn actors have dicks that are below 8" in length.

It's because of the use of professional gear (cameras, lenses) and trained camera operators (who knows very well wich angles and camera positions to use to get the desired effect) that those big cocks look huge.

Last edited by B_rfj; 02-08-2009 at 07:33 PM..
B_rfj is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #72 (permalink)
B_rfj is offline
Banned


The attached images come from Johny Dark's vid "Venus Meets Johnny Hung".

Here you can see the actual size of Johnny's dick (without tricky angles).

Notice how the image has been vertically elongated in order to make the objects look longer vertically or when pointing up (remember that this videos use the Point of View angle: if the image is elongated vertically when using POV, the cock will look larger because it is pointing up when filmed from that perspective).

Also, keep an eye to the images where Johnny holds his dick with his hand.

See how a simple hand covers almost all the shaft?.

If you watch a dick isolated from certain angles it can look much larger than it actually is. NOW, when you put some other element (one hand holding the dick with the full fist around the shaft) then you have an element of reference in order to guess is actual length (an average adult man has a fist about 3.5 - 3.9" wide (from knucle to knucle).

Also, notice that is clear in those images that his dick pointing up fully erect don't go past his navel or belly-button.

Conclusion: Johhny Dark's dick is about 7.5" or slightly more in length. A real big dick but I wouldn't call it "huge". It JUST LOOKS huge in certain angles and camera positions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image0.jpg (32.6 KB, 2267 views)
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (34.8 KB, 1854 views)
File Type: jpg Image2.jpg (31.1 KB, 4997 views)
File Type: jpg Image3.jpg (27.1 KB, 1771 views)
B_rfj is offline  
Old 02-08-2009   #73 (permalink)
B_rfj is offline
Banned


And remember: a dick seen from certain angles (from below or from upwards in a POV view) will always look bigger than it is. That's the reason why porn videos make an extensive use of these angles.

Also, many guys here post photos in their galleries shooted placing the camera below the dick with the only purpose to make it appear larger than actually is.

A side view of the dick (with part of the body also showing, like the abdomen and even one hand) is the most accurate view in order to make an aproximate estimation of penis size.
B_rfj is offline  
Old 02-09-2009   #74 (permalink)
gwk158ill is offline


Please....

Rfj, if you're going to make claims, please use solid evidence. I've seen you post in several other threads with 'I'm bigger than <pornstar>, look at these comparative pictures that prove it.' You may be, I can't say for sure. You certainly look comparable in several of them. But in the end, it really doesn't matter.
Photoshop only works to doctor pictures, and only so much can be done with lenses, as they generally affect the entire picture. Yes, camera angles effect how things can appear. But your arguments generally have several problems.

For this post, i'll stick with your 'photographic evidence.'
You have posted four pictures purported to show johnny with 'no tricky angles.' And yet all four have misleading elements. In photo 3, he is mid-motion, leading to a foreshortening effect. While his body may be (roughly)lined up with the camera, his penis is not parallel. In the other three photos, his entire body is clearly pointing at a diagonal angle, relative to the lens of the camera. As such, none of your posted photos actually show what you claim: a side view shot free of 'tricky camera angles.'

As for the reference of base-to-belly button distance as a measuring point... This fails for the same reason that hand lengths fail (as you regularly point out). People are different. Yes this distance is more 'standard' than hand size, but it is still quite unreliable.

I believe it has been said many times, the most 'accurate' measurement is taken along the top, but as you rightly pointed out - this angle is very succeptible to perspective-related distortion. For the purposes of comparison, a camera shot from the side is most reasonable.
Gorgeous half-asian Wendy fucked, Free Porn | Sex | Porno at Tnaflix
Roughly 4:20 into the video is a dead on shot. I'm too lazy to cap it and post.

And given that shot (and many others), he is at the very least an inch longer than me, and I measure a dead 7 along the top.

Finally: If camera trickery making pornstar cocks look bigger than yours bothers you... take your pictures from the same angle. Then there's no room left to complain.
gwk158ill is offline  
Old 02-09-2009   #75 (permalink)
gwk158ill is offline


View the previous post as a response to your post specifically, not an attack on you in any way.

But more importantly than anything I said above: Does it matter? Johnny Dark looks significantly larger than most men. Johnny Dark looks significantly larger than most pornstars. Johnny Dark looks significantly larger than me.

If you think you're larger than him, good for you! Until you start making porn, please keep it to yourself.

People watch porn because of what it looks like, not what it actually is. The fake foam prosthetic penis industry is in business because some people actually think it looks real. They enjoy watching it. I get off on <-------->. Whether or not you think it is real or misleading doesn't affect me, until you get in my face and tell me I'm wrong.

And then you've just annoyed the wrong person.
gwk158ill is offline  

Tags
dark, huge, johnny

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Latest Threads
str8 london lads
41 Minutes Ago by bfastb
Hi I'm Dee
1 Hour Ago by Dee999
auckland, nz?
1 Hour Ago by fivein

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Antociccio, Big_Bi_Brit, bistudent, bozivian, Dazzer, hellmouth, hobbitboy, hungjobud, JFstud, Mysticalangels, Young weightlifting hung

Please read the rules.

Online: 1511 | Chatting: 33

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG