LPSG

Johnny Dark is huge

Originally Posted by kon4el More scenes - Housewife with tight pussy Pregnant Girl sucks Monster Cock Cute Punker Gets Fucked - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com Good lookin' out man! Love the pregnant video!

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2009   #76 (permalink)
BigDickDaveNY is offline



Good lookin' out man! Love the pregnant video!
BigDickDaveNY is offline  
Old 02-09-2009   #78 (permalink)
B_Kyuss
Banned

The last video is great, she's cute. But i can't download it with downloadhelper.. is there a good soul who could give a rapidshare for it?
Old 02-09-2009   #79 (permalink)
B_rfj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk158ill View Post
View the previous post as a response to your post specifically, not an attack on you in any way.

But more importantly than anything I said above: Does it matter? Johnny Dark looks significantly larger than most men. Johnny Dark looks significantly larger than most pornstars. Johnny Dark looks significantly larger than me.

If you think you're larger than him, good for you! Until you start making porn, please keep it to yourself.

People watch porn because of what it looks like, not what it actually is. The fake foam prosthetic penis industry is in business because some people actually think it looks real. They enjoy watching it. I get off on <-------->. Whether or not you think it is real or misleading doesn't affect me, until you get in my face and tell me I'm wrong.

And then you've just annoyed the wrong person.

I don't say I'm larger than him. I'm not talking about me here.

I just say that his dick in a side view his a big dick, not a huge one. In fact, when he holds it with one hand more than half of his shaft his covered by the fist. Can't you see it?.

And when it comes to the distance from navel to the attachement of the penis in the pelvis, there isn't a great variation among men. What's that distance in your body? Is it bigger than 8"?.

The POV view in these videos shows a "huge" cock because in this view a cock will always look larger and also the image has been vertically enlarged (don't you notice that?).

In the attached pictures you see the cock of this guy as actually is.
Old 02-09-2009   #80 (permalink)
B_rfj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk158ill View Post
Please....

As such, none of your posted photos actually show what you claim: a side view shot free of 'tricky camera angles.'

.
The photos at my gallery haven't a single camera angle.

If you see something strange in them, please let me know what is the supposed trick you see.
Old 02-09-2009   #81 (permalink)
B_rfj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk158ill View Post
Please....



For this post, i'll stick with your 'photographic evidence.'
You have posted four pictures purported to show johnny with 'no tricky angles.' And yet all four have misleading elements. In photo 3, he is mid-motion, leading to a foreshortening effect. While his body may be (roughly)lined up with the camera, his penis is not parallel. In the other three photos, his entire body is clearly pointing at a diagonal angle, relative to the lens of the camera. As such, none of your posted photos actually show what you claim: a side view shot free of 'tricky camera angles.'

.
You're completely wrong here.

You are not talking about angles in these photos. You are talking about body positions.

If you stand in front of a mirror in a side position your penis shaft will look the same size no matter what position you are in, no matter if it is parallel, pointing up or pointing down.

Because in a side view the dick and the rest of the body is at the same distance from the camera lens, it is the most accurate view in order to guess the size of a dick (because it isn't enlarged due to optical tricks).

And because of that, when you see Johnny's cock from this side view, you realise that his cock is big but not huge. Also, he is a skinny guy and for sure his hands won't be twice the size of my hands, for instance.
Old 02-09-2009   #82 (permalink)
gwk158ill is offline


Perhaps I explained myself badly. Consider the camera lens as a flat plane. Yes, as he angles up and down, the length will not appear to change. But as he twists towards or away from the camera, as he did in some of your photos... there is a foreshortening effect.

Anyway... can we clear out of this thread? I'd rather not clog it up any more than we already have. Apologies to everyone else.
gwk158ill is offline  
Old 02-09-2009   #83 (permalink)
_avg_ is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuss View Post
The last video is great, she's cute. But i can't download it with downloadhelper.. is there a good soul who could give a rapidshare for it?
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

This labyrinth we're all puzzled by is nothing but a straight line,
but sometimes those are even harder to navigate...

Awesome! Awesome to the max!!
_avg_ is offline  
Old 02-10-2009   #84 (permalink)
B_Kyuss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _avg_ View Post
i luv you man, thanks
Old 02-12-2009   #85 (permalink)
fourstar is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by _avg_ View Post
need to upload again 10 donload limit reached

THANKs
fourstar is offline  
Old 02-12-2009   #86 (permalink)
mcfiddlestick is offline


Most ridiculous conversation ever.

Welcome to the Penis Envy Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfj View Post
You're completely wrong here.

You are not talking about angles in these photos. You are talking about body positions.

If you stand in front of a mirror in a side position your penis shaft will look the same size no matter what position you are in, no matter if it is parallel, pointing up or pointing down.

Because in a side view the dick and the rest of the body is at the same distance from the camera lens, it is the most accurate view in order to guess the size of a dick (because it isn't enlarged due to optical tricks).

And because of that, when you see Johnny's cock from this side view, you realise that his cock is big but not huge. Also, he is a skinny guy and for sure his hands won't be twice the size of my hands, for instance.
mcfiddlestick is offline  
Old 02-12-2009   #87 (permalink)
B_KOKOBWARE
Banned

Johnny Dark still is bigger than average NOT HUGE when the camera begins taping from the side view perspective in the pregnant girl blowjob video...
Old 02-12-2009   #88 (permalink)
B_rfj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfiddlestick View Post
Most ridiculous conversation ever.

Welcome to the Penis Envy Support Group
Ridiculous for you maybe....

Also, if you mean thay I feel envy of Johnny's dick....
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/5643...uge-image2.jpg

... you're absolutely wrong.
Old 02-12-2009   #89 (permalink)
bigbull29 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by rfj View Post
Ridiculous for you maybe....

Also, if you mean thay I feel envy of Johnny's dick....
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/5643...uge-image2.jpg

... you're absolutely wrong.
Why would RFJ be jealous of Johnny Dark? I sure don't have any.

And you thought you had a big johnson!
bigbull29 is offline  
Old 02-12-2009   #90 (permalink)
B_rfj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull29 View Post
Why would RFJ be jealous of Johnny Dark? I sure don't have any.

...apart from the many girls Johny fucks with, but certainly not because of dick size (I mean real size, not the size it looks from certain camera angles).

Anyway the topic discussed was his dick, not the girls....

;)

Last edited by B_rfj; 02-12-2009 at 09:01 PM..

Tags
dark, huge, johnny, vid

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
uni ball
5 Minutes Ago by onenut

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Beuker, BigJimYoung, bistudent, lorne, shiftin_gears5, thehungone3000, yoyotree

Please read the rules.

Online: 1432 | Chatting: 43

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved