LPSG

Slapping Boobs

Is it safe (like healthwise) for a girl to get her boobs slapped a lot? Does it matter what age?

is part of a discussion in the Show Off forum that includes topics on For the exhibitionists and voyeurs, announce gallery updates here..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Show Off

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
musclekid is offline

Slapping Boobs

Is it safe (like healthwise) for a girl to get her boobs slapped a lot? Does it matter what age?

Last edited by musclekid; 03-01-2008 at 10:37 AM..
musclekid is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
Rugbypup is offline


Why would you slap a woman on her boobs?

Be a man, aim for the face, lol.

"Blah, blah, blah, go blow it out your arse!"

So I'm having an introspective ramble.
Rugbypup is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #3 (permalink)
D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits is offline
Banned


Can you explain a little bit more. Is it with your cock, your hand, very hard....
D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #4 (permalink)
musclekid is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
Can you explain a little bit more. Is it with your cock, your hand, very hard....
sorry, this is sort of a dumb-sounding question i guess. i already edited it once b4 cuz i thought it maybe came out sounding offensive. what i really mean is, like if you slap girl on the butt it's not going to hurt much or cause any problems. But, if a girl gets her tits slapped, even if she seems to get off on it at the time (or pretends to, at least) is she gonna go home and hurt later, maybe more than a guy might think? and does it hurt maybe a younger gal more than a full grown woman? by that i mean maybe some MILF who has done more stuff in life! if it really hurts a lot or more than i might think, i'd like to know, and not every girl might say, for a few reasons. so that's where this question comes from.
musclekid is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #5 (permalink)
ManlyBanisters is offline


If someone slapped my tits the way I like having my ass slapped then I would floor him or her and walk out.

A little light play may be fine - slapping to make a slapping noise but no harder. An actual slap would be both (possibly) painful and potentially damaging. I'd advise against it.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right.
I don't need to be forgiven.
ManlyBanisters is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #6 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by musclekid View Post
Is it safe (like healthwise) for a girl to get her boobs slapped a lot? Does it matter what age?
Please tell me you didn't see this in a porno and think it was hot.

Any man that raised a hand to slap my boobs would get decked. They're a part of me, flesh and blood not an Everlast speed bag. I know some men enjoy cock and ball torture but there is nothing equivalent to that rough play on women.

If you encounter a woman who wants this done tell her "NO" you aren't comfortable hitting a woman. Doesn't matter how old she is breast tissue is delicate.


A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #7 (permalink)
ManlyBanisters is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
I know some men enjoy cock and ball torture but there is nothing equivalent to that rough play on women.
Just not true... not my buzz, but I know there are S&M techniques that focus on the female genitalia and would be, to my mind, very similar to CBT.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right.
I don't need to be forgiven.
ManlyBanisters is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
D_Tintagel_Demondong is offline
Banned


Awww. You girls aren't any fun. Loosen up a little. If you let me slap your tits, I'll let you slap my ass.... or anywhere else.
D_Tintagel_Demondong is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #9 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ManlyBanisters View Post
Just not true... not my buzz, but I know there are S&M techniques that focus on the female genitalia and would be, to my mind, very similar to CBT.
I stand corrected. I'm not up on S&M techniques so I didn't know. Now that I know, I can tell you I don't want my delicate ladyflower to be slapped by anything but a penis or perhaps his balls depending on the position.

A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #10 (permalink)
ManlyBanisters is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by rec3000 View Post
Awww. You girls aren't any fun. Loosen up a little. If you let me slap your tits, I'll let you slap my ass.... or anywhere else.
Can I slap you in a bowl, sprinkle you with sugar and call you breakfast?

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right.
I don't need to be forgiven.
ManlyBanisters is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #11 (permalink)
Primal_Savage is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
I stand corrected. I'm not up on S&M techniques so I didn't know. Now that I know, I can tell you I don't want my delicate ladyflower to be slapped by anything but a penis or perhaps his balls depending on the position.
Got that right, njqt. In all my encounters involving titty fucking, I may be quilty of squeezing them a bit from both sides, but can't recall ever slapping anyone's. Now asses are a different story, but again its gentle and unlike what guys might expect.

It's not vanity if you're trying to preserve the only body you'll ever have.
Primal_Savage is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #12 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal_Savage View Post
Got that right, njqt. In all my encounters involving titty fucking, I may be quilty of squeezing them a bit from both sides, but can't recall ever slapping anyone's. Now asses are a different story, but again its gentle and unlike what guys might expect.
I like an open handed, firm slap on the butt during doggstyle sex. In fact I would be insulted if you didn't slap my booty.


A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #13 (permalink)
MintyFresh is offline


This is so odd.....lol.
MintyFresh is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #14 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline
Banned


The rule i suggest for men and breasts is: Dont do anything to breasts that you wouldnt find pleasurable or painless to your balls.

If you like ball or breast torture, you are obviously going to let that be known to your lover.
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline  
Old 03-01-2008   #15 (permalink)
D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits is offline
Banned


Well as mentioned by others, and a past thread post of mine, I liked to have my butt slapped with a hard penis or with hand while in the doggie style position. Now while being "tit fucked" I have had men tap me lightly with their cock on the breast, but never slapped. I would not want my breast slapped with the same intensity of my butt. Just think about it, the tissues of the breast (fatty adipose tissue) is different than those of the butt (glut muscle). The buttock can take more force than the breast.

If you are talking about hitting the breast with the same force,it does sound dangerous, but I have no validity to back that up. Maybe you can find some toys that stimulate her nipples/breast. Hope that helps answer your question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclekid View Post
sorry, this is sort of a dumb-sounding question i guess. i already edited it once b4 cuz i thought it maybe came out sounding offensive. what i really mean is, like if you slap girl on the butt it's not going to hurt much or cause any problems. But, if a girl gets her tits slapped, even if she seems to get off on it at the time (or pretends to, at least) is she gonna go home and hurt later, maybe more than a guy might think? and does it hurt maybe a younger gal more than a full grown woman? by that i mean maybe some MILF who has done more stuff in life! if it really hurts a lot or more than i might think, i'd like to know, and not every girl might say, for a few reasons. so that's where this question comes from.
D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits is offline  

Tags
boobs, slapping

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Latest Threads
Skype wank
30 Minutes Ago by Mancgu
id girl please
36 Minutes Ago by LaNatu

Latest Posts
After orgasm torutre
5 Minutes Ago by blanko
Swede here...
7 Minutes Ago by xfredr
Can Russia really be b
9 Minutes Ago by Joll
Reagan......worst mode
11 Minutes Ago by Joll

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
29_bi, backfrmore, BigYoungCock19, Big_Bi_Brit, Blitz90, Col09, collegefratguy82, garmer, hardon84, horsey, Hungdude09, jammyd_cdf, kiwisurf3, luca233, nudebodybuilder

Please read the rules.

Online: 1425 | Chatting: 41

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG