LPSG

Can str8 men get bj's from men?

Originally Posted by HeartsAfire So says the down low black guy who posts tons of pics of gay porn and everyone knows he's gay. Oh do tell! C.B.

is part of a discussion in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy forum that includes topics on Friends, family, co-workers, significant others....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2009   #181 (permalink)
B_cigarbabe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartsAfire View Post
So says the down low black guy who posts tons of pics of gay porn and everyone knows he's gay.
Oh do tell!
C.B.

Welcome back to the Original Double H.!
Hung Huge 11x7
You are a gem and I count myself blessed to be able to claim you as a friend
Quote=biguy2738

Biguy2738 is a gem!

Thank a veteran today.
Old 07-21-2009   #182 (permalink)
WideAndDeep is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartsAfire View Post
I've been around a long time and in my experience...
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio...

I don't have a problem with someone labeling me "bisexual" based on my earlier admission. However, I do not think it is accurate, since I am not attracted to men. My sexual orientation is toward women. The fact that under certain circumstances I am comfortable with getting head from a guy does not change that basic fact. Either way, it's no biggie.
WideAndDeep is offline  
Old 07-21-2009   #183 (permalink)
B_HeartsAfire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarbabe View Post
Oh do tell!
C.B.
There's nothing to tell. Just look at his posts about white and black men with huge cocks and how he finds men sexy yet lists himself as 100% "straight". If he were really a straight/heterosexual guy he would not be saying how hot these men are and how sexy they look and how much he wants them.

Last edited by B_HeartsAfire; 07-21-2009 at 03:57 AM..
Old 07-21-2009   #184 (permalink)
B_HeartsAfire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WideAndDeep View Post
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio...

I don't have a problem with someone labeling me "bisexual" based on my earlier admission. However, I do not think it is accurate, since I am not attracted to men. My sexual orientation is toward women. The fact that under certain circumstances I am comfortable with getting head from a guy does not change that basic fact. Either way, it's no biggie.
That's just denial talking. You are at least sexually attracted to men even if you do lie about it or convince yourself otherwise, since if you were not sexually attracted to men at all like you claim you would not be having sex with them or be getting blown by men. If you are so "straight" and heterosexual, or your orientation is somehow all about women what are you doing getting blown by men?
Old 07-21-2009   #185 (permalink)
JacobFox is offline


This issue always seems to cause so much turbulence.

I can't speak for anyone other than me, so if anyone disagrees with what I am about to say, don't get too upset. It's just my thoughts on the matter.

There is NO doubt in my mind that I am 100% gay. I can't even look at the nude female form much less get hot over it.

But if I switched this question around, a gay man getting a BJ from a str8 woman. Would I be able to go through with it?

The truth is, when I was a teenager, I always knew I was gay. All of my friends knew as well and all was fine. However, one of my friends did have a sexual attraction to me. We agreed that although I was gay, that it would be okay if I stripped and jerked off for her.

This is autosexual behavior. I was a horny teenager in the early 90's who needed something. And since I knew she liked my crotch, it worked. But from this day I have no doubt that I am still 100% gay.

Would I have let her blow me? Probably. By the time I got those silk boxers off and my piece was rigid as hell, it would have been hard to deny a BJ from her even though I never felt anything towards girls.

Now, I dont want every straight boy messaging me and telling me it's different because it's much more taboo for a straight guy to engage in oral sex with another guy than for a str8 girl to suck a gay guy. I know that. But, at the time, I really wanted a bj so I would have taken it from her if it was offered. However, right now, if I girl suggested it, I would say no.
JacobFox is offline  
Old 07-21-2009   #186 (permalink)
B_Nick8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartsAfire View Post
There's nothing to tell. Just look at his posts about white and black men with huge cocks and how he finds men sexy yet lists himself as 100% "straight". If he were really a straight/heterosexual guy he would not be saying how hot these men are and how sexy they look and how much he wants them.
It was a purely salacious response; no reply necessary.

Instant gratification takes too long.

Please, don't send me a friendship request unless we genuinely have a relationship or you've at least discussed it with me first. I'd appreciate it. Muchly.
Old 07-21-2009   #187 (permalink)
sexplease is offline


the orientation of a person may be straight, but the desire tied to cumming knows no gender.

I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in.
sexplease is offline  
Old 07-21-2009   #188 (permalink)
scottredleter is offline


This labeling thing gets so confusing and unhelpful. In the right situation, anyone will do anything. As far as, "does getting head from a gay man make you gay?" Absolutely not. And I'm willing to try to prove it to any of you hot straight guys out there... lol.
Garg MAn
scottredleter is offline  
Old 07-21-2009   #189 (permalink)
dotdotdot is offline


well im gay and u kno i woudnt mind a woman sucking me off lol
i can assure u have absolutly no intrest in boobs or pussies its just a blowy is a blowy
right?
dotdotdot is offline  
Old 07-21-2009   #190 (permalink)
WideAndDeep is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dotdotdot View Post
well im gay and u kno i woudnt mind a woman sucking me off lol
i can assure u have absolutly no intrest in boobs or pussies its just a blowy is a blowy
right?
That's just denial talking. You are at least sexually attracted to women even if you do lie about it or convince yourself otherwise, since if you were not sexually attracted to women at all like you claim you would not be having sex with them or be getting blown by women. If you are so "gay" and homosexual, or your orientation is somehow all about men what are you doing getting blown by women?

I hope the absurdity and over-simplicity of the above line of argument is now readily apparent.
WideAndDeep is offline  
Old 07-21-2009   #191 (permalink)
B_KCMOStud
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotdotdot View Post
well im gay and u kno i woudnt mind a woman sucking me off lol
i can assure u have absolutly no intrest in boobs or pussies its just a blowy is a blowy
right?
I'm a gay male and I have no desire to get sucked by a woman at all and let's face it men know what they are doing while women probably do not!
Old 07-21-2009   #192 (permalink)
D_Portelay Porquesword
Banned

Ultimately the only person here that is robbed of any kind of reward or personal growth is the individual that uses denial as a mean to avoid dealing with the reasons for his/her own sexual proclivities.

Living an authentic life (to thine own self be true) is in itself it's own reward. It is YOUR life, be happy with your decisions to participate in what ever gets you off. If you are a man and you like sex with both men and women, just enjoy yourself and leave the labels on the backs of those over priced shirts at Barney's.

Be yourself, be true to that. People are going to judge/hate/dislike you no matter what you do. Might as well enjoy yourself, denial about the reasons why you take a particular kinds of pleasures in life is just toxic.

Safe, sane fun I say.
Old 07-21-2009   #193 (permalink)
CVCArules is offline
Email Unconfirmed


no offense, but i don' t really want to. i would just beat off instead.
CVCArules is offline  
Old 07-22-2009   #194 (permalink)
DiabloBoi is offline


Pendlum, maybe I come off strong, but I appreciate all views, and everyone is as entitled to theirs as I am, no more no less. Agree or disagree, on whatever points, I think it's progressive to share and hear each others views in any case. I disagree that there are only three sexual categories that people have to slot into and that there are certain inexecusable methods with which to do so, but that is just my opinion and outlook.

Dxjnorto, tell me about it, some people are beyond fucking confused!

Just remember though people...according to some popularly held logic;
The next time you eat junk food, even if it is just twice in a week, no matter how great your body is...this instantly makes you fat!
If you ever try weed or other recreational drugs, you must be a drug addict!
When you buy a red car out of necessity or just for a change, when your ideal is blue, you automatically are a red car lover!
If you ever fail to get a hard on, you are forever impotent!
Next time you binge drink, you're an alcoholic for life!
If you date someone of your own race, you must be at least somewhat elitist!

Think about it!

EDIT (sorry I missed one page of comments I wanted to respond to)

WideAndDeep, I support your right to take advantage of simple horny fun, whoever it may be with, when the opportunities arise, without being shoved from one pidgeon hole to the other.

JacobFox, I really like your tentative means of expression, and you raise an interesting point by mention of autosexuality...that is definitely something that should be considered in this thread, and I have been trying to cover it myself. Also, I giggled at "she liked my crotch"...I think she may have liked it's contents a whole lot more!

Sexplease, I agree to a degree, wanting to cum does not apply to gender, it is wanting to cum with someone that can/does. Like I've said in previous posts, sometimes a bust is a bust, and to some people at certain times it's not important who drags it out of them!

Scottredleter, that was fucking funny!

Oh Yeah, very politely put views, and agreed...I encourage any journey that leads from denial, while it is difficult for some people to self-diagnose or even overcome this obstacle.

Last edited by DiabloBoi; 07-22-2009 at 05:42 AM..
DiabloBoi is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #195 (permalink)
B_Lawnboy
Banned

Nope. If a guy is heterosexual or straight he's not going to have sex with men or want it, and even if he does try it he's not going to like it or be able to enjoy it like he only does with women.

Tags
men, str8

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/79788-can-str8-men-get-bjs.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
A Moment of Seriousness This thread Refback 07-17-2009 03:03 AM 52


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
41joseph, arkhas, backfrmore, badboy182, bdbp, BigJimYoung, Bulluc, forrskin, gmaster, jp, lorne, married_bro, morda, Mysticalangels, wolfwater1

Please read the rules.

Online: 1615 | Chatting: 55

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved