LPSG

Make cock hard on purpose with big bulge in soccer shorts

Hey,i am a Chinese guy.I like watching guys' big stand out bulge very much. some of bulge some of swing.I have to admit that both catch my eye.Bulges are more obvious and a big bulge

is part of a discussion in the Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues forum that includes topics on What to wear (to show or not to show), what's comfortable, what's not....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2008   #1 (permalink)
Chineseboy is offline

Make cock hard on purpose with big bulge in soccer shorts

Hey,i am a Chinese guy.I like watching guys' big stand out bulge very much.
some of bulge some of swing.I have to admit that both catch my eye.Bulges are more obvious and a big bulge certainly stands out,and the swingers leave much more to the imagination and there's nothing like watching a guy's package move coyly from side to side!
my fave is bulge with just a bit of bounce,in something like thin soccer shorts.
So when summer night,i like wear my white shorts make my cock hard on then it could has a big stand out bulge.I went to some quiet street,if have any young girls or boys around of me,i am show my big stand out bulge while pretending i haven't noticed they are there. Make sure they are looking my way and then let them see my bulge in my shorts and that
i am stroking it.

How do you think this action?Most of time i did not out of my cock,just hard on in my short shorts make it be very stand out bulge.Does anyone has same experience as me??
Sorry if mu english is not good.

Some pics of mine bulge
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/img025_2110326412.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/img010_2110326412.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/080.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/067.jpg

Last edited by Chineseboy; 03-11-2008 at 07:03 AM..
Chineseboy is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #2 (permalink)
Kowgirl is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chineseboy View Post
...if have any young girls or boys around of me,i am show my big stand out bulge...i am stroking it....
As for my part...my warning lights come on! I dont think thats anything to brag about or tell anybody else but your psychologist. Well, maybe them other pedophile guys in jail...

Get some help!

Good luck,
Kowgirl
Kowgirl is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #3 (permalink)
andysmith is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowgirl View Post
As for my part...my warning lights come on! I dont think thats anything to brag about or tell anybody else but your psychologist. Well, maybe them other pedophile guys in jail...

Get some help!

Good luck,
Kowgirl

AM with you kowgirl.

Dude come on thats not right
andysmith is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #4 (permalink)
canihavu is offline


Da hell???
canihavu is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #5 (permalink)
cajun boy 8x6 is offline


ya know what, homeboy is workin what he's got, give him an A+ for not stealing your pics. a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do!!!!!! go man!!! work it!!!!!!
cajun boy 8x6 is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #6 (permalink)
B_andyo is offline
Banned


sick, do what ever you are please to do... :)

Penis Size:
1 in 5 = 5.5"
1 in 8 = 7"
1 in 95 = 8"
1 in 1,000 = 9"
1 in 12,000 = 10"

Guys check out my videos:

http://porn.myhardwear.com/?refcode=HW7540532

Here you can see a pic of me and the horseshoe everyone likes. For non members here which cant see some pictures.http://andyo.myhardwear.comwasssap!!!! Sunny Miami!
B_andyo is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
quickystoner is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chineseboy View Post
then it could has a big stand out bulge.I went to some quiet street,if have any young girls or boys around of me,i am show my big stand out bulge while pretending i haven't noticed they are there. Make sure they are looking my way and then let them see my bulge in my shorts and that
i am stroking it.

How do you think this action?Most of time i did not out of my cock,just hard on in my short shorts make it be very stand out bulge.Does anyone has same experience as me??
Sorry if mu english is not good.

Some pics of mine bulge
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...2110326412.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...2110326412.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/080.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/067.jpg
How do I think of this action??
-Quite probably illegal......
quickystoner is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #8 (permalink)
D_Roland_D_Hay is offline
Account Disabled


Damn bro...maybe I lost something in the translation but did you say you stroke your dick through your shorts in front of young boys and girls? I hope you means young boys and girls over the age of 18!
D_Roland_D_Hay is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #9 (permalink)
D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by rico27 View Post
Damn bro...maybe I lost something in the translation but did you say you stroke your dick through your shorts in front of young boys and girls? I hope you means young boys and girls over the age of 18!
You are right- I certainly hope it is not young boys and girls under 18. My son plays soccer. If I saw guy doing that and trying to talk to my child, all hell would break loose I can assure you of that!
D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #10 (permalink)
B_becominghorse is offline
Banned


chinee boy--you yung boy yuself? Otherwise, cut the sex predator routine, and no one has yet commented on the fact that these are somewhat extremely unbeautiful pictures. If you want to bulge, then learn how and you need to start with some underwear under those gym shorts, poking it up like some stick is not that most arresting look I've ever seen. Learn how to get a semihard and wear some tighter shorts and show some bulge with class--poking it out like want to use it to pole-vault is not going to attract us older youthful people either, and get over the illegal needs or call the Social Services Psychiatric Division, dear.

The first photo is especially bumpkin. I don't think you'll find takers of much of any age, really.

COCK IS MY RELIGION!!!

WORSHIP AT THE COD OF YOUR CHOICE...
B_becominghorse is offline  
Old 03-11-2008   #11 (permalink)
Martijnn_tje is offline


iel...
Martijnn_tje is offline  
Old 03-12-2008   #12 (permalink)
Chineseboy is offline


um,seem i did the thing make me be notorious.
Chineseboy is offline  

Tags
big, bulge, cock, hard, make, purpose, shorts, soccer

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/80663-make-cock-hard-on-purpose.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
boys dick bulge - Zuula Search This thread Refback 03-07-2010 01:50 PM 6
Moteur de recherche lo.st : Infos, Photos, Videos This thread Refback 04-10-2009 01:12 AM 2
Moteur de recherche : Web, Photos, Videos, Voyages, Encyclopdie This thread Refback 05-06-2009 07:29 AM 2


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Latest Threads
Punk Kid. Fat ass
18 Minutes Ago by Xombie
Cliven Bundy
2 Hours Ago by Bardox
I'm back
3 Hours Ago by mr_jas

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
420always, 5inchgirth, amadeus84, atlas1001, Belle, Beuker, byron57, horsey, iceman__69, MIKEHARD, plusadvies, suckme101, sugardaddytx, t9, Time_Lady89

Please read the rules.

Online: 1938 | Chatting: 51

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG