LPSG

How do so many japanese models have big breasts

I don't see the proliferation of big-breasted women in other asian ethnicities (at least in porn/modeling ont he web) that I see in japanese. Is there an explanation? Something in the food perhaps =)

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2008   #1 (permalink)
copiesofthisdisc is offline

How do so many japanese models have big breasts

I don't see the proliferation of big-breasted women in other asian ethnicities (at least in porn/modeling ont he web) that I see in japanese. Is there an explanation? Something in the food perhaps =)
copiesofthisdisc is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #2 (permalink)
Snakebyte is offline


soy contains oestrogen, just an idea ^^


Snakebyte is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #3 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


Many are just silicone.

A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #4 (permalink)
Talmidge is offline


I kow what you mean, Ive seen them too. Large breasts are not something youd associate with that part of the world.

I just figured that there were so many japanese, by sheer statistics some of them must have huge boobs...
Talmidge is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #5 (permalink)
D_Chesty_Pecjiggle is offline
Account Disabled


I think a lot was diet and nutrition.

I've read articles in the last 2 years talking about how Chinese and Japanese bra makers are having to make larger sizes now than they used to.
D_Chesty_Pecjiggle is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #6 (permalink)
megatron is offline


Time for my once a year post. While it is true that many Asian women are experiencing larger bustlines due to more westernized diets, most Japanese models have had implant work. Normally, doctors there do it via the belly button, so you can see that most of the models and porn stars have a bit of a weird shape to the belly button near the top. I also speak on this from personal experience.
megatron is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #7 (permalink)
Snakebyte is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by megatron View Post
Time for my once a year post. While it is true that many Asian women are experiencing larger bustlines due to more westernized diets, most Japanese models have had implant work. Normally, doctors there do it via the belly button, so you can see that most of the models and porn stars have a bit of a weird shape to the belly button near the top. I also speak on this from personal experience.
you had your breasts enlarged?


Snakebyte is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #8 (permalink)
Chick&2DicksUK is offline


While the Japanese tend to like their porn-stars/glamour models to look around 12 years old, they still want them to have large, Westernised, breasts.

If you're a Japanese girl, therefore, the bigger the breasts, the more work you get.

Not too dissimilar to glamour-guys, everywhere, really. - The bigger the better for the camera and the paying client/public.

If Carlsberg made the best anything in the world it would probably be Bud.

If I can't be the best I can still be the easiest.
(it's best to be easy but not easy to be best).
Chick&2DicksUK is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #9 (permalink)
RupinX is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by megatron View Post
Time for my once a year post. While it is true that many Asian women are experiencing larger bustlines due to more westernized diets, most Japanese models have had implant work. Normally, doctors there do it via the belly button, so you can see that most of the models and porn stars have a bit of a weird shape to the belly button near the top. I also speak on this from personal experience.

Umm, no, sorry guy, you don't know what you are talking about. I have been living in Japan for almost 10 years. Plastic surgery in this country is still kind of a novelty and is rarely done. Believe it or not, large breasts are not something women long for or are concerned about, especially since the majority of Japanese men prefer slim and petite women. I also speak from experience being that due to my job I have become acquainted with several gravure idols and two porn stars. Here is list of 10 busty Japanese celebrities:

Matsugane Yoko
Nemoto Harumi
Natsume Rio
Fuko
Tanaka Hitomi
Aoki Rin
Sawaguchi Miki
Koike Eiko
Sato Eriko
Isshiki Miyabi

All 10 of them are 100% natural! As a matter of fact, the only current well known busty Japanese gravure idol with implants is Harada Ourei.
RupinX is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #10 (permalink)
quercusone is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RupinX View Post
I also speak from experience being that due to my job I have become acquainted with several gravure idols and two porn stars. Here is list of 10 busty Japanese celebrities:
How do I apply for that job???

Qi/

I would say that Quercusone has about the same dimensions as Mandingo (but perhaps a bit thicker)...
Calboner
quercusone is offline  
Old 03-17-2008   #11 (permalink)
RupinX is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by quercusone View Post
How do I apply for that job???
Well first you would have to be willing to move to Japan and spend your afternoons with sweet, innocent, petite, genuinely aiming to please Japanese women. But...you probably aren't interested right?
RupinX is offline  
Old 03-18-2008   #12 (permalink)
Guy-jin is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RupinX View Post
Well first you would have to be willing to move to Japan and spend your afternoons with sweet, innocent, petite, genuinely aiming to please Japanese women. But...you probably aren't interested right?
私はボランティアしますよ。


he is like totes adorbs
totes mcgotes
Guy-jin is offline  
Old 03-18-2008   #13 (permalink)
megatron is offline


@ RupinX

OK, reviewing my post, I didn't mean to put in the word "most" as it was counter to my statement before about westernized diets being a cause of larger breasts and I should've given examples of who I believe are examples of models with implants: Harada Ourei (overly obvious), Sora Aoi and I'm not 100% positive, but it wouldn't surprise me if Megumi, Miri Hanai and Erkia Matsumoto had implants. Of the ones you mention, yes, they are ones that I didn't expect to have implants and you only mentioned two of my three faves (Nemoto and Eriko Sato) but forgot Yukie Kawamura.

And as others mentioned, you're in an enviable position. Congrats.

And that screws with my posting scheme.
megatron is offline  
Old 03-18-2008   #14 (permalink)
RupinX is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by megatron View Post
@ RupinX

OK, reviewing my post, I didn't mean to put in the word "most" as it was counter to my statement before about westernized diets being a cause of larger breasts and I should've given examples of who I believe are examples of models with implants: Harada Ourei (overly obvious), Sora Aoi and I'm not 100% positive, but it wouldn't surprise me if Megumi, Miri Hanai and Erkia Matsumoto had implants. Of the ones you mention, yes, they are ones that I didn't expect to have implants and you only mentioned two of my three faves (Nemoto and Eriko Sato) but forgot Yukie Kawamura.

And as others mentioned, you're in an enviable position. Congrats.

And that screws with my posting scheme.
I wasn't trying to sound like an ass. I just get frustrated when people automatically assume that just because a woman has large breasts that they are fake. I am not trying to say that you are like that, but I like to put that fire out even if there is just a hint of it.

And not to sound like a total know-it-all, but Aoi Sora, Megumi, and Hanai Miri are also definitely 100% real. Not sure about Matsumoto Erika. Tanaka Hitomi is my favorite. Her body is just unreal!!
RupinX is offline  
Old 03-18-2008   #15 (permalink)
megatron is offline


No, you didn't come off as an ass, I just didn't proof read my post to ensure its clarity. I don't assume that that large breasts equates to implants as I've had my fair share of D's on Asians before. The odd thing was just that one girl was a large B and she had implants and she had the same deformed belly button as some of the models I suspect have implants, except hers belly button wasn't photoshopped and she had a scar there.

In regards to Sora Aoi... I'll take your word, but hers are just too perfectly shaped and don't sink that much when she lies down. And with Miri Hanai, there are pics like <a href="http://scanlover.com/showpic.php?id=73023">this</a> that lead me to believe that she's natural (and most pics are more of that nature) but then there are pics such as <a href="http://scanlover.com/showpic.php?id=33263">this one</a> that leaves me wondering "wtf"? So I wouldn't have been shocked either way.
megatron is offline  

Tags
big, breasts, japanese, models

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.

Latest Threads
ID please
33 Minutes Ago by yoyo
jimmy garoppolo
1 Hour Ago by aatt22
Cock Collage
2 Hours Ago by partyp
Control my bate
2 Hours Ago by Lord_o

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
backfrmore, hansoop, Hatt_101, hornynyc, hung_fit_friendly, sohesays, ummmm

Please read the rules.

Online: 1532 | Chatting: 44

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG