LPSG

Comfortable pants for well hung young men.

I have a problem in that when I sit down my pants cut into my crotch hurting my balls. When I was younger this wasn't so much of a problem because I would wear the

is part of a discussion in the Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues forum that includes topics on What to wear (to show or not to show), what's comfortable, what's not....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
Pollie is offline

Comfortable pants for well hung young men.

I have a problem in that when I sit down my pants cut into my crotch hurting my balls. When I was younger this wasn't so much of a problem because I would wear the oversized super baggy pants that were fashionable, but now that I'm in my mid 20's this style has passed.

Style wise I like the loose straight fit type pants which are more comfortable than the traditional style (which most people my age consider old man pants), but they still cut into my crotch when fitted properly for my waist and height. My package is in agony after sitting for extended periods.

I'm a slender guy wearing a 30-32 waist (depending on brand), likewise length, have a rear. Anyone have suggestions on pants that would be good? I'm currently wearing Levis Loose straight fit 569 jeans, which fit great except for the too small crotch seam.
Pollie is offline  
Old 04-02-2008   #2 (permalink)
hung is offline


Look at "Diamond" Gusset Jeans. I ordered on pair about two years ago. Very comfortable to wear, although they did wear out rather fast.

Visit Their Web Site for more details.
hung is offline  
Old 04-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
D_Jurgen Klitgaard is offline
Account Disabled


Abercrombie jeans are button fly, and have a longer crotch seam, and ass room. And they will advertise you are hung like a motherfucker! Even though I am skinny and there is so much room for me ( I wear the Baxter low-rise slim bootcut), the way they are made, they bulge pretty well.
D_Jurgen Klitgaard is offline  
Old 04-02-2008   #4 (permalink)
sdbg is offline


My all-time favorite pants are Levis 505 Corduroy Jeans. I buy them online for $40 per pair at Rocky Mountain Connection.

Levi'sŪ Jeans, T-Shirts, Denim Shirts and Denim & Corduroy Jackets for Work and Casual.

Levis makes a limited amount every year for RM. Try a size 32 first. You wouldn't want a smaller size if you want room where it counts. I wear my cords with boxers, and have no problem my goods getting pinched.
sdbg is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #5 (permalink)
ActionBuddy is offline


Carharts, Sorels, Lucky Jeans and my favorite... Levi's 501's.

Onan
ActionBuddy is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #6 (permalink)
D_Scurfielde Skinflute is offline
Banned


I agree with Mr. Harcock, I wear the same jeans.
D_Scurfielde Skinflute is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #7 (permalink)
Pollie is offline


Thank you for all the suggestions people. A lot of these brands I've never heard of before, gives me some new ideas on what to try.

Abercrombie sounds good fit wise, wondering though if they sell non-destructed jeans. I stopped in there to browse a couple times and all I saw was destructed jeans for $80 plus which I assume would fall apart on me quickly. I'm physically quite active. I mean with non pre-destructed jeans I wear them out to the point of throwing away within 6 months typically (otherwise I would be half-nude). If I had more $$ I wouldn't care so much, but seeing as I'm borderline poor, I'm wondering if they have jeans with some durability? Thanks for the recommendation Mr. Hardcock (and A{decay}).

The Diamond Gusset sound really interesting "hung". I did a search and found that motorcyclists, drivers, etc.. like to wear them for long trips, which would be perfect for me since the main time pants annoy me are while sitting. Like also that they are US made (where I live) and don't cost too much compared to other specialty jeans. Bummer that you say they wore out quickly "hung". How fast did they wear out exactly? Might be acceptable because of sub $40 price.

Have never tried corduroy type jeans before "sdbg", but could be good for something different (more colors etc...). I had some colored hemp linen pants I wore that I liked, but I had an embarrassing incident of them ripping down my backside when I went to pick something off the ground, haha. These could presumably give me a different style (vs. regular jeans) while being less flimsy than my linen pants. Yeah I think I should generally stick with 32 waist for any pants. I can sometimes wear 30 as far as my waist, but my rear and crotch (especially) end up too constrained.

A lot of brands suggested there onan_mann. I've heard of Lucky and the 501 before, but haven't tried them yet. 501 is more of a classic style then I normally wear, but if they fit well that's really more important than anthing else. I do tend to wear the same jeans to work and for casual, so maybe some of these carhart's would be good at Men's Series 1889 dark vintage loose fit Carhartt jeans

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions. I'm going to see if I can find local stores to try out some of these brands. Thinking I'll buy one of a few different brands/types to find out what works best for me. Any further info you have related to these and other pants is welcome.
Pollie is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
catman is offline


For more dressy wearing, I still have to love pleated khakis... I really does add a bit of needed fabric- I also encourage you to try on slacks everywhere. a friend once told me they make 'high waisted' and 'low waisted' pants (no one has ever confirmed that so...

basisically some slacks are cut 'high' (for the dreaded 'cutting butter' as my friend called it, or low waisted for guys with a belly, big ass or in our case more cock/ball room. I have not found real consistency brand wise, but if I am ever near a mall and have a few hours...try around... I have had luck with St Johns Bay (a JC Penney brand)
catman is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #9 (permalink)
D_Jurgen Klitgaard is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollie View Post
Thank you for all the suggestions people. A lot of these brands I've never heard of before, gives me some new ideas on what to try.

Abercrombie sounds good fit wise, wondering though if they sell non-destructed jeans. I stopped in there to browse a couple times and all I saw was destructed jeans for $80 plus which I assume would fall apart on me quickly. I'm physically quite active. I mean with non pre-destructed jeans I wear them out to the point of throwing away within 6 months typically (otherwise I would be half-nude). If I had more $$ I wouldn't care so much, but seeing as I'm borderline poor, I'm wondering if they have jeans with some durability? Thanks for the recommendation Mr. Hardcock (and A{decay}).

The Diamond Gusset sound really interesting "hung". I did a search and found that motorcyclists, drivers, etc.. like to wear them for long trips, which would be perfect for me since the main time pants annoy me are while sitting. Like also that they are US made (where I live) and don't cost too much compared to other specialty jeans. Bummer that you say they wore out quickly "hung". How fast did they wear out exactly? Might be acceptable because of sub $40 price.

Have never tried corduroy type jeans before "sdbg", but could be good for something different (more colors etc...). I had some colored hemp linen pants I wore that I liked, but I had an embarrassing incident of them ripping down my backside when I went to pick something off the ground, haha. These could presumably give me a different style (vs. regular jeans) while being less flimsy than my linen pants. Yeah I think I should generally stick with 32 waist for any pants. I can sometimes wear 30 as far as my waist, but my rear and crotch (especially) end up too constrained.

A lot of brands suggested there onan_mann. I've heard of Lucky and the 501 before, but haven't tried them yet. 501 is more of a classic style then I normally wear, but if they fit well that's really more important than anthing else. I do tend to wear the same jeans to work and for casual, so maybe some of these carhart's would be good at Men's Series 1889 dark vintage loose fit Carhartt jeans

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions. I'm going to see if I can find local stores to try out some of these brands. Thinking I'll buy one of a few different brands/types to find out what works best for me. Any further info you have related to these and other pants is welcome.
Yes, they do. My last pair I bought are non-destructed and very thick denim, thicker than the Levis I wear. Still around $80, but they are very well made and they last. I have an older pair of destructed in the same style and they are a thinner denim. They do rip easily from being worn and washed so much, I ripped the knee out one day when I bent downm it was embarassing. I do still wear them, the softer denim is great when I feel like bulging.

All in all, I think my new fave brand is American Eagle low-rise slim. I fill them out much better and they are half the price of Abercrombies and just as durable, IMO.
D_Jurgen Klitgaard is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #10 (permalink)
cowboyfireman is offline


It's hard to go wrong with Abercrombie, their jeans are made with soft denim and I love to go commando in them, there's just enough room for a little back and forth friction when you walk so if you're a young healthy guy you should get wood in like 5 steps, on the range when I'm riding all day it's Levis or nothin dude. And before you ask...yeah, I've ridin bareback a time or two, if you take the neccesary precautions it can be a real worthwhile experince, doin it the way nature intended....HEY get your mind outta the gutter, I'm talkin bout riding a horse without a saddle you horny little turd...I'd never ride without a shirt on;-)

I'm so sexy Justin Timberlake brought me back...three times...IN ONE NIGHT!
cowboyfireman is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #11 (permalink)
cal hendrix is offline


LOL I had a problem with my jeans today... They were really tight and really made my cock and balls fit uncomfortably... I don't know what brand, but I know I got them from Rue 21. I don't recommend getting pants there if you are well endowed...

I have a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans and they are very spacious. I still wear them. I haven't grown height wise for about 4 years and I got them when I was 14... so they're still fitting. I also got a pair of Ninomaxx jeans the other day and they were very spacious. I recommend them. They are stylish and very cheap, too! I haven't worn them enough to know if they rip easily or not...

And the American Eagle low-rise slims are good, too. I have quite a few pair of them and they are roomy.

All three advertise that I have a nice bulge. It's so funny that people accuse me of being gay, but gawk at my crotch. I hope the information I gave will be useful! Even though 2 of them have been listed above...

Cal!!!
Furry...
Gay...
Supposedly I'm cute...
cal hendrix is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #12 (permalink)
cowboyfireman is offline


Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, if you want something a little sharper looking than bluejeans try 511 jeans from 5.11 Pants,511 Pants,5.11 Tactical Pants, 5.11 Gear, 5.11 Tactical Gear, 511 gear,511 Boots,5.11 Boots,5.11 Shirts, 5.11 Clothing and more. Your source for the best 5.11 Pants and Tactical Gear all the firefighters rave about them, cops too.

I'm so sexy Justin Timberlake brought me back...three times...IN ONE NIGHT!
cowboyfireman is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #13 (permalink)
cowboyfireman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by cal hendrix View Post
LOL I had a problem with my jeans today... They were really tight and really made my cock and balls fit uncomfortably... I don't know what brand, but I know I got them from Rue 21. I don't recommend getting pants there if you are well endowed...

I have a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans and they are very spacious. I still wear them. I haven't grown height wise for about 4 years and I got them when I was 14... so they're still fitting. I also got a pair of Ninomaxx jeans the other day and they were very spacious. I recommend them. They are stylish and very cheap, too! I haven't worn them enough to know if they rip easily or not...

And the American Eagle low-rise slims are good, too. I have quite a few pair of them and they are roomy.

All three advertise that I have a nice bulge. It's so funny that people accuse me of being gay, but gawk at my crotch. I hope the information I gave will be useful! Even though 2 of them have been listed above...
You hope your information was useful...oh GAWD YES!!! I'll be using it later tonight

I'm so sexy Justin Timberlake brought me back...three times...IN ONE NIGHT!
cowboyfireman is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #14 (permalink)
uncut1234 is offline
Banned


you guys are too much... the way you talked about it, special pants and stuff, youd think everyone had a 20 inch cock.. my god lol
uncut1234 is offline  
Old 04-03-2008   #15 (permalink)
chrisj428 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by uncut1234 View Post
youd think everyone had a 20 inch cock.. my god lol
Wait? What? You mean they don't???
chrisj428 is offline  

Tags
comfortable, hung, men, pants, young

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Count to 5,000!
5 Minutes Ago by rbkwp
best dad son scenes
6 Minutes Ago by cotepo
Scottish Independence
6 Minutes Ago by rbkwp

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
amadeus84, BiG1990, BigJimYoung, businesslead, Chaod, chase12, dnth8dask8rs, ferrari98, Geohazard, gman840, Handley, hungluso, kiwisurf3, koolcamel01, mokkori75, new123, phallic_deity86, phallus.TR, radams3396, THEPENISGUY, wyldboyuk, zabidon

Please read the rules.

Online: 2212 | Chatting: 75

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG