LPSG

Intercourse orgasms

Hey ladies, SO I was wandering, my last monogomous partner and I had great sex. I'm very giving and selfless in bed. I love foreplay, and I love going down on a girl. Usually, I

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
007baby is offline

Intercourse orgasms

Hey ladies,

SO I was wandering, my last monogomous partner and I had great sex. I'm very giving and selfless in bed. I love foreplay, and I love going down on a girl. Usually, I like getting my cock sucked for about 5 minutes, and then I proceed to go down on my partner for a while, licking her pussy lips, stroking her clit while warming her up with my fingers...after a while, maybe 10-20minutes, she would beg me to giver her my cock. I entered her slowly , in and out, to avoid getting her sore, and once I was all the way in, I would proceed to fuck and we would vary in positions and loose ourselves into utter bliss. YET< SHE WON'T ORGASM THROUGH INTERCOURSE! And I'm pretty large, not HUGE, but large (over 8 inches long x 5.9 around). Help! She only orgasms through oral sex, and I'm good at it, and I can work her like a clock with oral, but she still hasn't cum through intercourse. Any advice/feedback appreciated, Thanks!
007baby is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
D_Ivana Dickenside is offline
Banned


only 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse. the other 70% need some kind of clitoral stimulation.
D_Ivana Dickenside is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
Disco_diesel is offline


If you can (if she can take it!) Go deep and ensure that your pubic bone is rubbing against her clit. Rather tha going "in and out", rock or gyrate whilst full penertrated...i find it works!
Disco_diesel is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #4 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy1185 View Post
only 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse. the other 70% need some kind of clitoral stimulation.
Those of us who don't orgasm from mind blowing sex still enjoy ourselves immensely. It doesnt matter how we get our orgasms as long as we are thoroughly enjoying the experience. I have mind blowing incredibly intense sex with my husband for nearly 10 years now and i have no complaints about his skills. Orgasm or not- i wouldnt trade the bliss of having his body inside mine and his breath in my ear. Women are geared for intimacy and we can be very satisfied by the experience.

My husband inadvertantly came the other day during sex. He always edges and managed to ejaculate enough to start to lose his erection. He felt totally cheated by not getting to have a full orgasm that we had to do it later that night for him to cum. I told him that it must be strange from his perspective that i never have an orgasm from sex but that i never feel unsatisfied.

Often times i wake him up (because of his hectic work schedule) and we have a quickie in the middle of the night and then i masturbate into multiple orgasms to fall asleep.

- A very satisfied wife
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #5 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco_diesel View Post
If you can (if she can take it!) Go deep and ensure that your pubic bone is rubbing against her clit. Rather tha going "in and out", rock or gyrate whilst full penertrated...i find it works!
I can orgasm with 2 fingers at my gspot while i stimulate my clit, but when he's inside i find that it stretches me so much girth-wise that its hard for me to concentrate on anything my clitoris is feeling. I've managed to a handful of times wear myself out with my vibrator in a strategic position while he was thrusting. While the orgasm was sooooo much more intense, it was a hell of a lot more frustrating and exhausting to ever get to.

I only try it a couple of times a year. All the grinding and depth in the world can't make some of us orgasm. There's a lot of psychophysiological reasons why. I have a very tiny, although in working order, clit and i dont think it gets much friction or pressure from sex.
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #6 (permalink)
007baby is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Rouge View Post
Those of us who don't orgasm from mind blowing sex still enjoy ourselves immensely. It doesnt matter how we get our orgasms as long as we are thoroughly enjoying the experience. I have mind blowing incredibly intense sex with my husband for nearly 10 years now and i have no complaints about his skills. Orgasm or not- i wouldnt trade the bliss of having his body inside mine and his breath in my ear. Women are geared for intimacy and we can be very satisfied by the experience.

My husband inadvertantly came the other day during sex. He always edges and managed to ejaculate enough to start to lose his erection. He felt totally cheated by not getting to have a full orgasm that we had to do it later that night for him to cum. I told him that it must be strange from his perspective that i never have an orgasm from sex but that i never feel unsatisfied.

Often times i wake him up (because of his hectic work schedule) and we have a quickie in the middle of the night and then i masturbate into multiple orgasms to fall asleep.

- A very satisfied wife
Thanks for the feedback! I understand what your saying and my partner says the same thing to me, that she is very satisfied and that the whole experience is fullfilling for her, but I feel as though it is my responsibilty to make her orgasm during intercourse. I was told that same statistic that only 30% orgasm through intercourse. I was also told 80 % of women never have an orgasm before the age of 28. Im 22, my partner is 21. She has orgams when I give her oral, and when she masterbates in the shower. I researched and found that all women who are overall sexually healthy, are capable of becoming vaginally orgasmic. I bet you are as well. I don't know, maybe I'm getting frustratred over nothing, but I just want her to orgasm through intercourse so bad...
007baby is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #7 (permalink)
Drifterwood is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy1185 View Post
only 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse. the other 70% need some kind of clitoral stimulation.
I hear this so often Stace, but where does it come from?

It doesn't match my experience.

A link should support your point, not be your point.
Drifterwood is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #8 (permalink)
Disco_diesel is offline


Think it does vary immensely on who you are with. Each to their own and that. I have found the above works quite well with some girls as it does stimulate the clit, but is obviously limited to the missionary position.
Disco_diesel is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #9 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifterwood View Post
I hear this so often Stace, but where does it come from?

It doesn't match my experience.

The percentages i've seem to come across are more like 15% can do it. There is a difference in being able to orgasm hands free by intercourse alone and being able to orgasm from clitoral stimulation during intercourse.

I can understand why men are concerned about pleasing their women and bringing them to fruition everytime. It makes sense, but honestly if you are great in bed we feel it just not necessarily by the ending result being an orgasm. Men are designed so differently in this area that its impossible to understand us i know.

It's not something wrong mentally or physically when we are capable of orgasming through masturbation and not from sex. Everyone is different. It used to be the old standard back in sexology that a woman wasnt a sexually mature woman if she didnt have the womanly vaginal orgasms. Thats pure nonsense.

Doctors, psychiatrists and people in general have been placing far too much emphasis on how women orgasm and not the fact that they are orgasmic creatures.
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #10 (permalink)
Drifterwood is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by 007baby View Post
but I feel as though it is my responsibilty to make her orgasm during intercourse.
It's not your responsibility. However I would advise two things. She goes on top and rides you deep so that she can rub her clitoris on the base of your cock and pubic bone. I think a lot of sex is about association, so even though this isn't strictly a vaginal orgasm, it is an orgasm while your fucking.

Secondly get a prode vibrator and go exploring, find her GSpot and any other spots that do it for her. You could try to stimulate her trigger points while you make love, but I tend to let women who know what does it for them get on with it or tell what to do. Their responsibility.

A link should support your point, not be your point.
Drifterwood is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #11 (permalink)
Phil Ayesho is online now


I find that unrelenting oral stimulation... giving the woman a dozen or more orgasms in rapid succession, results in her being able to orgasm from just about ANY rhythmic sensation.
Phil Ayesho is online now  
Old 04-16-2008   #12 (permalink)
The Dragon is offline
Banned


Sweetie you haven't mentioned G-spot stimulation.
Do you know what it is and how to find it?
If not here is how-
Lay your lovely lady on her back and insert a finger or two along the upper wall of her vagina and curl them slightly upwards.
About 2 to 4 inches in there will be a small patch of tissue that has a very diffrent feel to the rest of the lining of her vagina.
Start with short soft strokes that run over it concentration on that spot.
Oral - sucking her clit and inner labia at the same time as stroking will in most cases give the best results.


Why do I bring this up?
Because it stimulates and fills the whole genital area with blood.
Using the above techniques I am able to get onto a multi orgasmic plateau where any penetrative stimulation will bring on a vaginal orgasm.
Multiples in fact and I won't get off the plateau while I receive stimulation or become exhausted.

Double Tap.
The Dragon is offline  
Old 04-16-2008   #13 (permalink)
walla99 is offline


I only orgasm when I'm on top and as someone said it's not really from the penetration but from the rubbing on my clit during intercourse. Even then, if I have another orgasm within about 12 hour period of time, I can't do it again through intercourse and instead get my 2nd one from oral sex, or manual stimulation from him or me. And...it usually takes me a few times when I'm with a new partner to be more comfortable and able to do it.
walla99 is offline  
Old 04-17-2008   #14 (permalink)
fluoro is offline


In my experience, the most reliable position for coital orgasms is female on top. If I'm in a reclining position, gravity naturally pushes the clitoris into my pubic bone, making for a rather effortless orgasmic experience.
I can't remember having sex with any partner who couldn't reach orgasm this way, though I have had fewer than 10 partners over the years.
fluoro is offline  
Old 04-17-2008   #15 (permalink)
HazelGod is offline


The other folks here have already hit the technical bits, so I'll just add a perspective that I keep in mind...my shape.

I have a fairly strong upward curve to my cock, so if I'm trying to give the Mrs. a really good g-spot orgasm I use that to my advantage. Depending on how you're shaped, try to pick a position that really puts direct friction on her spot...the ones that've always worked best for me are variations on the "bridge" position. She's on her back with a pillow under her hips to lift and tilt them upward...I'm either facing her on my knees, or standing if she's on the edge of the bed. After penetrating her, I'll lean back and use fairly short thrusts with a bit more than half my length. This position, plus my upward curve rubs the knob of my cock directly against her g-spot...the effect is immediate, and her first orgasm usually doesn't take long to reach. And like DF mentioned, it puts her in a plateau where she keeps coming over and over...usually, she'll push me away when she can't take anymore.

So take a good look at which way you bend or curve and pick a position that makes sure you hit her spots with every motion.

The cake is a lie...
HazelGod is offline  

Tags
intercourse, orgasms

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 PM.

Latest Threads
All Talk
24 Minutes Ago by MadamD
Oink Oink
2 Hours Ago by TexanS

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
7x5_BlkStud, BigJimYoung, Bikes, Blueshift, bothhands, cockylad, Lilstigred94, NClittlebigman, thickcan, whataweirdwebsite, youngcock22

Please read the rules.

Online: 2215 | Chatting: 49

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG