LPSG

Holy Fuck! Risi Sims blowjob! This chick is HOT! Anymore vids of her ???

Originally Posted by Sativa So how is that going for you? I mean being online all day defending your BS must interfere with your "studies". It just doenst add up. I am no conspiracy theorist-

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008   #316 (permalink)
RisiSimms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sativa View Post
So how is that going for you? I mean being online all day defending your BS must interfere with your "studies". It just doenst add up. I am no conspiracy theorist- but I do think you have tried way to hard to make your point. Which leads me to believe that you are not being truthful.
I use my phone to post between classes. As for my studies I have the majority of my day wide open to finish my projects. I do just fine.

Now back to
1 money
2 money
3 money

Where is this money going to come from please if you are going to make wild accusations at least follow through with the thought. Where is this $ $ $ going to come from?

>^.^<
Risi
RisiSimms is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #317 (permalink)
Stretch is offline
Banned


Here's a post from a poster names Rennaryann at

http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/forum/...d=1/104240.htm

that seems to come at this bullshit from a much different angle...

Rennary writes:
Though I too hope this thread dies soon, I just read everything that Liz's husband has said. First to her husband, when you can I conversed you seemed a little insecure... as if you needed to approach me with professionalism because I was some random person and not Liz's friend at the time. You are very strange and I hope you are respecting her the way she deserves. Secondly over half of what you wrote in this thread about Liz's past is fabricated either based on what she told you or on what the situation may appear to you. a. Liz's made good money as Risi Simms.. in fact in just the ftv, ama allure, and south florida shoots she did at the very least 10,000 ... keep in mind this was in the matter of 2 months. Yes she didn't like boy girl porn, she certainly didn't mind modeling including nude and solo. I know that for a fact. Now you are trying to convince others but probably yourself that she had no other option. She had the option to live in my home for however long she needed and get a regular job, pay little to no rent. And if she ever wanted so could have even gone to the local college I attend for very cheap. That wasn't her, she was satisfied "couch surfing" and having fun with her "type of people". There is nothing wrong with that or her but you are trying to make her out to be this poor girl that got dealt this aweful hand. You weren't there how would you know.. I was there.
b. Now to the scenes she did in cali. We had the same agent and September is a fantastic woman. There were few guys I few comfortable shooting with in LA. Mostly I wanted to go home and by with my boyfriend and work in Florida. I spoke to September just as Risi did and she completely understood. She even cancelled shoots for me and arranged things so I was comfortable. My last time in LA she even offered just to set up girl/girl and solo shoots to make me happy. Risi could have said no but she did it for the money. And I am sorry but saying she slept in an airport ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME! She stayed at a models house the same place I stayed when I went out there. I know this becuase I flew out there for 2 weeks to shoot and spend time with her and she had trashed the room so badly I was up until 3 am cleaning it. Yes she had pimp agents in the past but she was smart like I was and left them. In california she had the best agent who took good care of her. Doing just solo and girl girl scenes she made 500-700 a day. She CHOSE to book 30k in one month of boy/girl scenes. And I hate to break it to you but in the entire time I was around her she never attempted to get out of porn. Additionally, when you have a shoot booked and the producer rents out the house to shoot in and arranges the talent and the she decides she doesn't want to shoot. Then there is a kill fee. The agent has to pay between 100-500 (At most I believe) This should come from Liz's pocket however this would have only happened for the shoot she had the next day, not all of her bookings as those could easily be cancelled and replaced. So saying she has all these bills is crap. She owes her agent money because they take a very fair 10% cut for setting up quality work. Liz made money some in cash and some in check and never paid her agent, thus for the money she made she does rightly owe that. May I also not that taxes (as I am doing mine now are 18% of your pay) she made plenty of money. Then you mentioned that this business made her seriously ill, etc. Hate to break it to you however when you do porn and your body is not used to different people, etc. you get infections just like every woman gets in their life. She had a yeast infection, bacterial infection, and uti. I know becuase we also have the same doctor out there and both the dr and her confirmed we had the same thing a week apart and he thought that was odd. That isn't severe but when Liz's had no money who paid for her Dr visit? Her agent whom she never repaid. And it's funny that you say you cannot support yourself as a teenager without an education or parents help. My dear I have lived on my own since I was 17, graduate in the top 5% of my class. Worked thru high school, bought my first car 2 months before I graduated. Moved to orlando where I attended college and I nights worked as a telemarketer making $12/hr. I not only supported myself, treated myself to mini vacations on occasion, but also managed to help my mother with her bills on a monthly basis. It is called life, everyone does it... and saying no-one gave her a legit chance. I did, hell I would pay her $30/hr as a secretary if she lived near by right now because of her computer knowledge. She knew that.
c. In california when she left porn, she ran off with a dj, I forget his name but he hosted this circus party monster tour. He was.. well a freak, I am sure a nice guy but I know for a fact that they partied with his friends and she did plenty of drugs, especially "E" leading to her new nickname Lizz-E. So again she is not innocent. For the most part, very few girls in porn are.
d. She could have easily lived on her own or with me without doing porn. She wanted to model and with dedication she had the perfect body for it. She just needed the mind.
Now that I at least spoke my peace to both the readers and to Liz's husband. Liz, if you read this please email me. I haven't heard from you in such a long time. I hope you are not too mad at me for writing all of this but I knwo you are not shamed by what you did, you have no reason to be. So why allow your husband to misrepresent you in this way. Yes he can write some well written legal jargon but anyone can do that by looking online. Even when he contacted me about your suitcase, which I hope you got (please let me know). I was hesitant to talk with him because I didn't know what was the appropriate thing to say regarding Tampa. I think you should know what I mean by this. I had one of your friend I believe Citric Savage or something of that nature contact me and I got he idea that you may want to talk to someone I am always here. You have my number or email me, my business email is rennaryann@yahoo.com ... I do miss you and hope you are doing well. I have so many great things I want to share with you and even if you never want anything to do with porn, I am not just porn I considered myself your friend and was very hurt and upset when I felt like you were ignoring me. I understand things a bit better now and I really hope you are happy and doing well. Email me whenever even if you don't want to talk it would be nice to hear from you that things are ok.
Stretch is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #318 (permalink)
RisiSimms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Here's a post from a poster names Rennaryann at

http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/forum/...d=1/104240.htm

that seems to come at this bullshit from a much different angle...

Rennary writes:
Though I too hope this thread dies soon, I just read everything that Liz's husband has said. First to her husband, when you can I conversed you seemed a little insecure... as if you needed to approach me with professionalism because I was some random person and not Liz's friend at the time. You are very strange and I hope you are respecting her the way she deserves. Secondly over half of what you wrote in this thread about Liz's past is fabricated either based on what she told you or on what the situation may appear to you. a. Liz's made good money as Risi Simms.. in fact in just the ftv, ama allure, and south florida shoots she did at the very least 10,000 ... keep in mind this was in the matter of 2 months. Yes she didn't like boy girl porn, she certainly didn't mind modeling including nude and solo. I know that for a fact. Now you are trying to convince others but probably yourself that she had no other option. She had the option to live in my home for however long she needed and get a regular job, pay little to no rent. And if she ever wanted so could have even gone to the local college I attend for very cheap. That wasn't her, she was satisfied "couch surfing" and having fun with her "type of people". There is nothing wrong with that or her but you are trying to make her out to be this poor girl that got dealt this aweful hand. You weren't there how would you know.. I was there.
b. Now to the scenes she did in cali. We had the same agent and September is a fantastic woman. There were few guys I few comfortable shooting with in LA. Mostly I wanted to go home and by with my boyfriend and work in Florida. I spoke to September just as Risi did and she completely understood. She even cancelled shoots for me and arranged things so I was comfortable. My last time in LA she even offered just to set up girl/girl and solo shoots to make me happy. Risi could have said no but she did it for the money. And I am sorry but saying she slept in an airport ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME! She stayed at a models house the same place I stayed when I went out there. I know this becuase I flew out there for 2 weeks to shoot and spend time with her and she had trashed the room so badly I was up until 3 am cleaning it. Yes she had pimp agents in the past but she was smart like I was and left them. In california she had the best agent who took good care of her. Doing just solo and girl girl scenes she made 500-700 a day. She CHOSE to book 30k in one month of boy/girl scenes. And I hate to break it to you but in the entire time I was around her she never attempted to get out of porn. Additionally, when you have a shoot booked and the producer rents out the house to shoot in and arranges the talent and the she decides she doesn't want to shoot. Then there is a kill fee. The agent has to pay between 100-500 (At most I believe) This should come from Liz's pocket however this would have only happened for the shoot she had the next day, not all of her bookings as those could easily be cancelled and replaced. So saying she has all these bills is crap. She owes her agent money because they take a very fair 10% cut for setting up quality work. Liz made money some in cash and some in check and never paid her agent, thus for the money she made she does rightly owe that. May I also not that taxes (as I am doing mine now are 18% of your pay) she made plenty of money. Then you mentioned that this business made her seriously ill, etc. Hate to break it to you however when you do porn and your body is not used to different people, etc. you get infections just like every woman gets in their life. She had a yeast infection, bacterial infection, and uti. I know becuase we also have the same doctor out there and both the dr and her confirmed we had the same thing a week apart and he thought that was odd. That isn't severe but when Liz's had no money who paid for her Dr visit? Her agent whom she never repaid. And it's funny that you say you cannot support yourself as a teenager without an education or parents help. My dear I have lived on my own since I was 17, graduate in the top 5% of my class. Worked thru high school, bought my first car 2 months before I graduated. Moved to orlando where I attended college and I nights worked as a telemarketer making $12/hr. I not only supported myself, treated myself to mini vacations on occasion, but also managed to help my mother with her bills on a monthly basis. It is called life, everyone does it... and saying no-one gave her a legit chance. I did, hell I would pay her $30/hr as a secretary if she lived near by right now because of her computer knowledge. She knew that.
c. In california when she left porn, she ran off with a dj, I forget his name but he hosted this circus party monster tour. He was.. well a freak, I am sure a nice guy but I know for a fact that they partied with his friends and she did plenty of drugs, especially "E" leading to her new nickname Lizz-E. So again she is not innocent. For the most part, very few girls in porn are.
d. She could have easily lived on her own or with me without doing porn. She wanted to model and with dedication she had the perfect body for it. She just needed the mind.
Now that I at least spoke my peace to both the readers and to Liz's husband. Liz, if you read this please email me. I haven't heard from you in such a long time. I hope you are not too mad at me for writing all of this but I knwo you are not shamed by what you did, you have no reason to be. So why allow your husband to misrepresent you in this way. Yes he can write some well written legal jargon but anyone can do that by looking online. Even when he contacted me about your suitcase, which I hope you got (please let me know). I was hesitant to talk with him because I didn't know what was the appropriate thing to say regarding Tampa. I think you should know what I mean by this. I had one of your friend I believe Citric Savage or something of that nature contact me and I got he idea that you may want to talk to someone I am always here. You have my number or email me, my business email is rennaryann@yahoo.com ... I do miss you and hope you are doing well. I have so many great things I want to share with you and even if you never want anything to do with porn, I am not just porn I considered myself your friend and was very hurt and upset when I felt like you were ignoring me. I understand things a bit better now and I really hope you are happy and doing well. Email me whenever even if you don't want to talk it would be nice to hear from you that things are ok.
As previously stated she and her HUSBAND own the majority of my content. She has a vested interest in lying. She only knew me for about 2 months. As for the drug comments I can pass a drug test through hair, and nail clippings. Something she cannot do.

In regard to my husband this is just Tanya attacking my husband because he contacted her as a business associate (because that is all Tanya was a business associate) to retrieve some of my personal belongings which she kept. She was never my friend. She was just someone who was making a profit off of me and using me when the opportunity presented itself. It is a well known fact that Tanya's husband owns a portion of the revenue generated by the content featuring her and I. Her husband unlike mine is a confirmed pimp who manufactures pornography illegally in the state of Florida and uses his pregnant wife for the benefit of profit.

>^.^<
Risi

Last edited by RisiSimms; 08-07-2008 at 05:47 PM..
RisiSimms is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #319 (permalink)
Stretch is offline
Banned


A lot of the people there seemed to have figured out months ago that it's the husband of Risi Simms (who, once again, I would have stayed gratefully ignorant of if not for this absurd thread) behind all this nonsense.

As an example..

LubeNluv writes:
Renna, thanks for a heartfelt and awesome post.Here's what I think has happened.....
1) Risi either decided she wanted out of porn, or her boyfriend decided that HE wanted her out of porn.
2) Her boyfriend/husband is VERY insecure about Risi's past and so has concocted this whole line about her being forced into porn as a means of painting her out to be a victim....we all know that by making it seem like it wasn't of her own free will, it makes him feel better about her. In reality, she's not ashamed of what she has done in porn...but HE is ashamed of her and can't allow her or others to think that she enjoyed doing the things she did on screen. His ego just can't allow that.
3) Since he is ashamed of her, he can't let this go. He has to keep on trying to paint her as a victim because he stays in control of the relationship when she is victimized.
4) Now we start to see the "other side" of the story. Typical porn girl who just couldn't make it work for her. She made a few bad decisions....but it looks like the worst was who she chose to marry.
Sad story, not because of what happened to Risi in porn, but because of what happened to her AFTER porn.

Tear writes:
I was this close to call bullshit on everything her "husband" said back when I first read the thread, but I didn't just for the slim chance there was that he could be telling the truth. Looks like my first impression was right..


LubeNluv writes again:
The only "bazaar" behavior exhibited was when hubby tried to sell off her wardrobe.
Again, Risi/Liz may very well have psychological issues. But her husband's issues are even worse. Co-dependency is a relationship cocktail for disaster. Let's hope they don't breed.

Last edited by Stretch; 08-07-2008 at 05:51 PM..
Stretch is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #320 (permalink)
B_Sativa is offline
Banned


You have never been paid for any photos or videos you have shot? U were probably already paid for the use of those pix or vidoes. So by pushing your name, people perform the same search you do and find sites where your videos are and thus you now get paid by the sites where the pix and videos are now being downloaded or veiwed from. It's not rocket science!!!
B_Sativa is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #321 (permalink)
RisiSimms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sativa View Post
You have never been paid for any photos or videos you have shot? U were probably already paid for the use of those pix or vidoes. So by pushing your name, people perform the same search you do and find sites where your videos are and thus you now get paid by the sites where the pix and videos are now being downloaded or veiwed from. It's not rocket science!!!
Those sites do not pay you for anything beyond when you originally do the work. AA paid less than $1500 total. Period. No additional payments ever. Period. No site pays royalties. I do not make money from anything I have done previously, and I will not ever be in anything again. So try again.

>^.^<
Risi
RisiSimms is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #322 (permalink)
pym
pym is offline
Banned


pym is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #323 (permalink)
ZOS23xy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RisiSimms View Post
I use my phone to post between classes. As for my studies I have the majority of my day wide open to finish my projects. I do just fine.

Now back to
1 money
2 money
3 money

Where is this money going to come from please if you are going to make wild accusations at least follow through with the thought. Where is this $ $ $ going to come from?
Beaten and strangled and tossed aside, Linda Lovelace got very little back for what she did and what others like her did--excuse me-- were forced to do. She fought back as well, and she didn't get taken seriously either.

Things haven't changed in some arenas.

I've upped my standards. Now up yours.
Don't think. Vote Republican.
People who make excessive generalizations are blowhards.
Don't hate me because you're You.
Everybody stereotypes.
Are we here now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXA7yklaANo
ZOS23xy is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #324 (permalink)
Stretch is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by RisiSimms View Post
Those sites do not pay you for anything beyond when you originally do the work. AA paid less than $1500 total. Period. No additional payments ever. Period. No site pays royalties. I do not make money from anything I have done previously, and I will not ever be in anything again. So try again.
Then why would this so called Tanya have a "vested interested" in owning "the majority of my content" if there's no profit in it?
Stretch is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #325 (permalink)
RisiSimms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
A lot of the people there seemed to have figured out months ago that it's the husband of Risi Simms (who, once again, I would have stayed gratefully ignorant of if not for this absurd thread) behind all this nonsense.

As an example..

LubeNluv writes:
Renna, thanks for a heartfelt and awesome post.Here's what I think has happened.....
1) Risi either decided she wanted out of porn, or her boyfriend decided that HE wanted her out of porn.
2) Her boyfriend/husband is VERY insecure about Risi's past and so has concocted this whole line about her being forced into porn as a means of painting her out to be a victim....we all know that by making it seem like it wasn't of her own free will, it makes him feel better about her. In reality, she's not ashamed of what she has done in porn...but HE is ashamed of her and can't allow her or others to think that she enjoyed doing the things she did on screen. His ego just can't allow that.
3) Since he is ashamed of her, he can't let this go. He has to keep on trying to paint her as a victim because he stays in control of the relationship when she is victimized.
4) Now we start to see the "other side" of the story. Typical porn girl who just couldn't make it work for her. She made a few bad decisions....but it looks like the worst was who she chose to marry.
Sad story, not because of what happened to Risi in porn, but because of what happened to her AFTER porn.

Tear writes:
I was this close to call bullshit on everything her "husband" said back when I first read the thread, but I didn't just for the slim chance there was that he could be telling the truth. Looks like my first impression was right..


LubeNluv writes again:
The only "bazaar" behavior exhibited was when hubby tried to sell off her wardrobe.
Again, Risi/Liz may very well have psychological issues. But her husband's issues are even worse. Co-dependency is a relationship cocktail for disaster. Let's hope they don't breed.
This is once again someone desperately gripping onto the fantasy of porn.

My husband has only ever written as himself. Everything written by me is me speaking my mind. You people will grasp at straws for the rest of your existence trying to validate your actions and to shore up your fantasy ultimately some experience in your life will change that.

My husband didn't decide to sell my clothing I did. I felt that it was better to sell a $4 pair of stockings for $60 and give that to a charity to help prevent teens from ending up as sex workers than to put the clothing in the trash.

As for my husband being shamed by me... this is false. He accepts who I am completely and has dealt with a surprising amount problems as a result of that. If I disclosed the majority of problems he has had to deal with in regard to my being recognized. He is a great guy and loves me more than anyone I have ever met and I love him for that. I can only hope that some of you in here will know what it is like to have so much feeling for someone other than yourself. You attack him because you envy him.

I do not have any psychological issues. Besides a small bit of teen rebellion at age 14 I have had no issues at all.

My husband is far from co-dependent. He does just fine without me.

>^.^<
Risi
RisiSimms is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #326 (permalink)
Stretch is offline
Banned


A photo of the husband probably behind all this nonsense:

l_89193b8ff2c96e3c13ffed53f485c50c-1.jpg
Stretch is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #327 (permalink)
RisiSimms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Then why would this so called Tanya have a "vested interested" in owning "the majority of my content" if there's no profit in it?
Their is no profit in it for ME. I make nothing off the porn that features me. She however lives in a very nice house in Florida which was bought using the money made from the illegal production of porn and resale of the content.

>^.^<
Risi
RisiSimms is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #328 (permalink)
RisiSimms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
A photo of the husband probably behind all this nonsense:

Attachment 38494
You are aware posting personal pictures which are not released into the public domain is illegal?

>^.^<
Risi
RisiSimms is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #329 (permalink)
RisiSimms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
A photo of the husband probably behind all this nonsense:

Attachment 38494
Maybe I should post a picture of him when he hasnt just come in from a 3 day layover in a colorado airport? Something that doesn't have him wearing baggy clothing maybe a suit? Maybe a picture of him training?

>^.^<
Risi
RisiSimms is offline  
Old 08-07-2008   #330 (permalink)
kdash is offline


Fantasy is wrong. It's not real, everybody stop fantasizing and lets all just quit imagining things because fantasies aren't real so they're wrong
kdash is offline  

Tags
anymore, blowjob, chick, fuck, holy, hot, risi, sims, vids

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/86775-holy-fuck-risi-sims-blowjob.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Black agent/manager raped Risi Simms This thread Refback 08-04-2008 06:02 PM 140
risi sims | VIRGILIO Ricerca | Web This thread Refback 04-25-2009 02:28 PM 4
Star Sites - risi simms vids This thread Refback 10-09-2008 12:14 PM 1
<![CDATA[Shopping for risi simms?]]> This thread Refback 01-28-2009 05:47 PM 1
risi simms | VIRGILIO Ricerca | Web This thread Refback 02-21-2009 05:11 AM 1
Moteur de recherche lo.st : Infos, Photos, Videos This thread Refback 03-09-2009 09:41 AM 1


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Latest Threads
id hung hottie
26 Minutes Ago by Mantra
Ready to cum
34 Minutes Ago by ar5
Verification Request
53 Minutes Ago by ImImpr

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
9InchNed, DanP33, Dazzer, flashguyuk, gentalman, granty1988, hugecockman, j663vax, Jcurve44, marlins, mightypackage, NOBBY_UK, rsd1972, Supra010, TheBestYouCan

Please read the rules.

Online: 2031 | Chatting: 61

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG