LPSG

Two women having sex

My friend wants to know why is straight men watching two women having sex (basic lesbian sex) more acceptable than watching two men having sex. They are both gay sex not straight sex. Would straight

is part of a discussion in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy forum that includes topics on Friends, family, co-workers, significant others....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2008   #1 (permalink)
auncut10in is offline

Two women having sex

My friend wants to know why is straight men watching two women having sex (basic lesbian sex) more acceptable than watching two men having sex. They are both gay sex not straight sex.

Would straight women rather watch two women having sex or would they prefer watching two men have sex together.
auncut10in is offline  
Old 05-09-2008   #2 (permalink)
Catchoftheday is offline


Easy, watching naked women is better than watching naked men!

Catchoftheday is offline  
Old 05-09-2008   #3 (permalink)
Darpon is offline


Anyone who says that women do not act more closely together than guys do has never gone outside. Girls call each other "girlfriend", they hug a LOT, they can cry on each other whenever, they go to the bathroom together (still not sure why that is...), slumber parties (I've actually heard from various women that the rumor that girls sometimes compare breasts at slumber parties is truer that you'd think), and so on and so forth. I'm a little tired right now, so I won't go into detail, but you could probably find the logic train that explains why lesbian porn is more acceptable than gay porn on your own.

Oh, the question was why it's more acceptable for a straight man to watch lesbian than homosexual male porn if they're both gay. The answer: If you're a straight male, you're attracted to women. More women means more excitement. If you enjoy gay, male porn, then you aren't straight, because you're enjoying men. This is a rather easy question, and I have no idea why you have to ask it.

On a sidenote, I actually don't find lesbian porn too exciting. Unless a guy is participating somehow, I myself can't really get into it. There was one porn scene I remember where these two girls were making out, and there was a guy jacking off in the corner. After awhile, he got up, walked to the two girls, and came on their faces while they made out. The two girls pulled apart for a second as cum got all over them, then they both sat back and laughed at how silly it all was.

It remains one of my favorite scenes, if I could find the blasted thing. I haven't seen it in forever.
Darpon is offline  
Old 05-09-2008   #4 (permalink)
B_boynextdoorkpt is offline
Banned


In our society, it seems ok to be a lesbian, but god forbid if you are a gay man.

Blanche: I do love the rain so. It reminds me of my first kiss.
Dorothy: Ah, you're first kiss was in the rain?
Blanche: No it was in the shower.

Golden Girls, the best show ever made!
B_boynextdoorkpt is offline  
Old 05-09-2008   #5 (permalink)
auncut10in is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Darpon View Post
Anyone who says that women do not act more closely together than guys do has never gone outside. Girls call each other "girlfriend", they hug a LOT, they can cry on each other whenever, they go to the bathroom together (still not sure why that is...), slumber parties (I've actually heard from various women that the rumor that girls sometimes compare breasts at slumber parties is truer that you'd think), and so on and so forth. I'm a little tired right now, so I won't go into detail, but you could probably find the logic train that explains why lesbian porn is more acceptable than gay porn on your own.

Oh, the question was why it's more acceptable for a straight man to watch lesbian than homosexual male porn if they're both gay. The answer: If you're a straight male, you're attracted to women. More women means more excitement. If you enjoy gay, male porn, then you aren't straight, because you're enjoying men. This is a rather easy question, and I have no idea why you have to ask it.

On a sidenote, I actually don't find lesbian porn too exciting. Unless a guy is participating somehow, I myself can't really get into it. There was one porn scene I remember where these two girls were making out, and there was a guy jacking off in the corner. After awhile, he got up, walked to the two girls, and came on their faces while they made out. The two girls pulled apart for a second as cum got all over them, then they both sat back and laughed at how silly it all was.

It remains one of my favorite scenes, if I could find the blasted thing. I haven't seen it in forever.
I can see your point and was understanding what you were saying until you told me the part about seeing the guy jerk off. Now I am confused again. Do straight men get turned on by seeing a guy jerk off?

Sorry if this question seems so simple. I guess I really have no interest in two women kissing (maybe that is why I am gay huh). But do you think straight men accept lesbian sex and women being gay more easily then men being gay?
auncut10in is offline  
Old 05-09-2008   #6 (permalink)
DC_DEEP is offline


Most people who enjoy porn, whether gay or straight, male or female, either consciously or subconsciously project themselves into the scene, imagining themselves as part of the action. A straight man can watch either straight porn or lesbian porn, and still imagine himself having sex with a woman. With gay porn, though, he would have to imagine himself having sex with a man, and that's not acceptable.
DC_DEEP is offline  
Old 05-10-2008   #7 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by auncut10in View Post
My friend wants to know why it is straight men watching two women having sex (basic lesbian sex) more acceptable than watching two men having sex. They are both gay sex not straight sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auncut10in View Post

Would straight women rather watch two women having sex or would they prefer watching two men have sex together.
I am a straight woman and lesbian porn is a total turn-off for me. However, I do like gay porn, as it usually seems more tender and loving than hetero porn. Plus, it gives me an insight into what men like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darpon View Post
*SNIP*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darpon View Post
Oh, the question was why it's more acceptable for a straight man to watch lesbian than homosexual male porn if they're both gay. The answer: If you're a straight male, you're attracted to women. More women means more excitement. If you enjoy gay, male porn, then you aren't straight, because you're enjoying men. This is a rather easy question, and I have no idea why you have to ask it.*SNIP*
Well stated, you hit the nail on the head. This question comes up about 5 times a year so you may want to save your answer as a word doc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auncut10in View Post
Sorry if this question seems so simple. I guess I really have no interest in two women kissing (maybe that is why I am gay huh). But do you think straight men accept lesbian sex and women being gay more easily then men being gay?
Yes, some straight men are more accepting of gay women than gay men. I think it's because so many straight guys fantasize about being with two women at once. They see two girls making out and automatically envision themselves right in there. They don't do that when they see two men together because they have no desire to be with a man.

A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 05-10-2008   #8 (permalink)
HyperHulk is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by auncut10in View Post
My friend wants to know why is straight men watching two women having sex (basic lesbian sex) more acceptable than watching two men having sex. They are both gay sex not straight sex.

Would straight women rather watch two women having sex or would they prefer watching two men have sex together.
Simple, straight guys always visualize themselves with the two women and two, for many, is better than one. It's not like they are getting off on watching 2 butch women go at it.
HyperHulk is offline  
Old 05-10-2008   #9 (permalink)
B_The Greek Dude is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
I am a straight woman and [...] I do like gay porn, as it usually seems more tender and loving than hetero porn. Plus, it gives me an insight into what men like.

Excuse me, but you think guys slurping on each others' dicks and fucking each other in the ass really hard is more tender than sex between a man and a woman? lol I think the entire reason people - well, at least bi guys - watch it, is because it's more "real" and hardcore, if that makes any sense to you.
B_The Greek Dude is offline  
Old 05-10-2008   #10 (permalink)
Jovial is offline


I'm not sure it's more accepted. I imagine a women would let a boyfriend watch lesbian porn sooner than a guy would let his girlfriend watch gay porn. I never thought that one was more acceptable than the other, just more watched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
Yes, some straight men are more accepting of gay women than gay men. I think it's because so many straight guys fantasize about being with two women at once. They see two girls making out and automatically envision themselves right in there. They don't do that when they see two men together because they have no desire to be with a man.
It's not so much imagining that I'm with the two girls. I just find lesbian porn is softer and the reactions from girls are more real. Hetero porn involves a lot of faking by women. I can't imagine having sex like they do in current hetero porn and the women enjoying it very much.
Jovial is offline  
Old 06-20-2014   #11 (permalink)
BlackLantern is offline


I just saw something related to this on FB. It was something to the effect of - "You don't get to jerk off to two women having sex, and then turn around and try to legislate gay rights."
BlackLantern is offline  
Old 06-20-2014   #12 (permalink)
Silvertip is offline


Livefree you certainly have a penchant for dragging up old posts! In the unlikely event that the OP is still following this thread I can only say that he should tell his friend that straight men watching lesbian porn is not more acceptable than their watching of gay porn. Both are perfectly acceptable in an enlightened society.

If God had intended us to run around without our clothes on we'd have been born naked.
Silvertip is offline  

Tags
sex, women

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Latest Threads
Hi From Reading UK,
21 Minutes Ago by Gothic
London -
1 Hour Ago by Sexand

Latest Posts
Grimm
1 Minute Ago by Bdaguy

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bigaderz, bxlwht4blk, capetonian, cooolbeanz1984, dongjuan, Foxfuckhot, hung_8x6, Invisible, mr_curiosity, nick4fun, smallercuck, sufchev, zero_ga

Please read the rules.

Online: 1842 | Chatting: 46

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved