LPSG

Women's views on small penis men

[QUOTE=gunnaknow;3329152]What about men that clearly have a small penis by the way that the fabric hugs the crotch area? Do women assume that the penis is small when hard aswel? How does your view of

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2011   #271 (permalink)
Zayne is offline
Banned


[QUOTE=gunnaknow;3329152]What about men that clearly have a small penis by the way that the fabric hugs the crotch area? Do women assume that the penis is small when hard aswel? How does your view of a man change when you realize that he's clearly not packing more than say two to three inches when soft?

Hey, I pack 3 inches soft. I don't think soft measurement means much.
Zayne is offline  
Old 02-24-2011   #272 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly20 View Post
To up my chances of finding that bigger man I think I'm going to have to adopt a new strategy like standing at the bar with a cocktail in one hand and a ruler in the other and have a sign at my feet that says some thing along the lines of...You must be over 6 inches to enjoy this ride.

That would work..wouldn't it?
Would this work better since it leaves you're hands free?

Must be This Tall to Ride T-shirt from Zazzle.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyj84 View Post
I think everyone admits that size is the key factor for some. Hell, I think that most people, or at least most men, think that size is the key factor for all women.

What makes you think that society doesn't admit this?
My ex said it best when she said, "Size matters, yes, but it doesn't matter as much as you think it does."

Here's an example of a guy of average cock size, who jus has a great rapport with his co-star. She ends up squirting lots and is just generally having a lot of fun (I'm linking to xX__Sarah__Xx's post instead of the vid to give her the credit for the find):

http://www.lpsg.org/168800-girls-who...ml#post3144801

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html

Last edited by RawDog; 02-24-2011 at 11:14 AM..
RawDog is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #273 (permalink)
moon_beam is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnaknow View Post
How does your view of a man change when you realize that he's clearly not packing more than say two to three inches when soft?
My view of a man has nothing to do with his penis size. Sure I can admire someone's physical attributes and of course if a guy has a nice penis I think, "Wow - nick cock!" but that doesn't change my view of them as a person.

Please don't PM me unless we've somehow "met" via a thread or are members of the same social group. I won't respond.
moon_beam is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #274 (permalink)
gunnaknow is offline


Despite the fact that my penis is above average in size when hard, it is very small when soft and I was publically humiliated about that part of my body on several occasions, between the age of five and sixteen. This led to me developing small penis syndrome or body dysmorphic disorder. So, with first hand experience of the issue, I'll try to explain to the women exactly why many men are so affraid.

The problem that alot of men have is that they're terrified that women are just saying that it doesn't change their view of a man because they don't want to hurt men by being brutally honest. Alot of guys with small penises are scared that they're viewed by women as 'smallpenismen', as if it defines them. As if having a small penis undermines everything else about them.

That's the best way that I can explain it to women because women have a hard time understanding why men are so hung up on size. The main difference seems to be that penis size is a very transparant issue for women, which they can easily see right through, whereas size is a much more opaque issue for men, which can't be seen through. It's as though the penis is at the centre of a man's identity and that everything else about him is associated with that centre. So, if the centre of his identity, the penis, is undermined because it's small and deemed undesirable, everything else about him becomes undermined.

Alot of men with small penises are scared that this is how women see them. They don't understand that women don't have any of these associations in their brain and can therefore look past penis size extremely easily. They can see the man as he is, penis size completely aside. I think that men would be so relieved if they really knew the truth but they just can't see it.

Last edited by gunnaknow; 02-25-2011 at 11:32 AM..
gunnaknow is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #275 (permalink)
amanigirl is offline


I really don't care for small penises, I must say.

I'm very conflicted about it. On the one hand, I do concede that it is not fair or right to insult or hurt a man over his penis size. It is not his "fault" either way.

But on the other hand, it is kind of silly to me to pretend that it isn't natural to prefer larger. I'm sure there are plenty of very, very short men (in height). No one makes accusations about a woman's lifestyle and anatomy if she prefers a man to be tall. Now that doesn't mean you'd rule out a short man altogether, but he's behind the eight ball because he has to overcome a physical trait thats undesirable.

I've been with only one tiny penis, and i admit i was insensitive and did laugh out loud. My background was my first two bfs were actually massive, and this kind of conditioned me early to have that expectation. He was around the size of of thumb, or slightly shorter, though obvious fatter. he was definitely sub three inches. We did try but I couldnt feel him, and I'm sorry to report the look of his penis was strange and amusing to me, condoms couldn't stay on him, etc.

I am not one of those girls that can't orgasm during intercourse, but I've found I can really only achieve this with a very large penis. to me, pleasure wise, I have found this vaginal orgasm to be way way more intense than a typical clitoral orgasm. I can easily have clitoral ones with average size men. i couldnt have any kind of orgasm with the tiny guy, because a/ i was fundamentally not aroused, and b/ he was providing friction I can only compare to a tampon.
amanigirl is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #276 (permalink)
B_ILIW is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyj84 View Post
I think everyone admits that size is the key factor for some. Hell, I think that most people, or at least most men, think that size is the key factor for all women.

What makes you think that society doesn't admit this?
I just think people sometimes get too PC over size. It matters in some degree, people should be more open about it, and not beat around the bush for fear of offending somebody.
B_ILIW is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #277 (permalink)
B_ILIW is offline
Banned


[QUOTE=Zayne;3329437]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnaknow View Post
What about men that clearly have a small penis by the way that the fabric hugs the crotch area? Do women assume that the penis is small when hard aswel? How does your view of a man change when you realize that he's clearly not packing more than say two to three inches when soft?

Hey, I pack 3 inches soft. I don't think soft measurement means much.
I've never understood why flaccid size matters much. Flaccid size and erect size have no real link or relationship. it's just aesthetics really.
B_ILIW is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #278 (permalink)
D_Peter Potamus is offline
Account Disabled


I agree with ILIW. We all have our own tastes in sexual partners, and I feel much more comfortable when my lady just tells me up front that she has had and enjoyed larger penis's. That lets me know to just do a better job of giving her oral, rather than try to satisfy her with penetration, and having both of us just get frustrated.
D_Peter Potamus is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #279 (permalink)
ladygaga1977 is offline


sorry....i dont like small cocks......
ladygaga1977 is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #280 (permalink)
BlackLantern is offline


To expand on Gunnaknow's post, and to kind of borrow Amanigirl's statements, it's kind of like this (and actually being small, I speak from experience.)

I've been dealing with being small for 39 years now, and it still sucks. When I was 16 I had my very first girlfriend, I was a virgin, she wasn't. When she finally saw mine for the very first time, her exact words were, "Wow, you're nowhere NEAR as big as my last boyfriend! His went up past his belly button!" My soul died a little, but we continued to date, but she never showed interest in having sex with me again. She later began to cheat on me, and we broke up.

Fast forward a bit and I now have my second girlfriend at 17. I'm already a lot more cautious this time around, a bit more paranoid, and wondering what evil shit she's gonna say when she finds out. We get further in our relationship, and YAY I actually lose my virginity! We date further and I voice my concerns and tell her what the previous girlfriend and said/done and she told me that size didn't matter to her.

A few months down the road, and she's been convinced by a "friend" that yes size DOES matter, and she proceeds to screw around behind my back with 3 different guys (not all at once) over the course of a couple of years. A lot of hand-wringing, crying, screaming, yelling, fighting, and a bunch of other hate-filled rants, we manage to work past it a bit and we're married and still are to this day. The PROBLEM is, that I am now officially fucked up in the head for life. Because of her, my prior girlfriend, and my small penis. It's become cemented in my mind FOREVER, that size indeed matters for all women everywhere, no matter what they say. Despite going through therapy and being nicely medicated, it's there. And the media, women's magazines, movies, music, and everything else reconfirm it for me every day.

My point? Is that it's a vicious cycle and a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you're small, you're already aware that you're small, and anything anyone anywhere says that confirms that, just begins that downward spiral and there's no turning back.

When Amanigirl reacted to the guy being small, she's just being honest. It didn't do anything for HER. But HE'S going to remember her reaction, and I'm willing to bet it's still bothering him today, even if he's found someone that loves him and doesn't give a rats ass how big or small he is.
BlackLantern is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #281 (permalink)
Bob Ross is offline


I have a friend who is not particularly large (not "small small" either at 5", according to him, but he is very tall which makes it look smaller) who dated a great, smart, very pretty girl for awhile...My other friend, who can be a bit cruel with his humor, used to make jokes all the time in front of him and her (e,g, one time we were eating pigs in a blanket and she mentioned she liked them and my other friend said "well, your used to weiners like that"). But she always defended him and was genuinely infatuated with him (and always all over him physically). So, at least in some of my personal experiences, women are not solely focused on size and don't mind being with "lesser-endowed" men (if thats the appropriate term)....

But for some reason I feel like that might not be the popular opinion on this website
Bob Ross is offline  
Old 02-25-2011   #282 (permalink)
gunnaknow is offline


BlackLantern, I wasn't saying that size doesn't matter to women. I was saying that women don't judge the man as a whole by his penis size. Most mens' worst fear isn't that they won't measure up, it's that they'll be judged for it. They fear being devalued as a man in the eyes of women because of their size. You wouldn't care anywhere near as much about not measuring up to women's desires, if they all adored you regardless of that fact. I'd put money on the fact that it's the judgment that you fear most. It's this underlying fear that I am saying is groundless, not the surface fear of not measuring up. Size does matter but women aren't judging you in the way that you fear so much. In other words, most women don't lose respect for men when they find out that they have small penises, regardless of whether they prefer something bigger or not. Ofcourse, women can speak for themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong ladies.

Last edited by gunnaknow; 02-26-2011 at 12:13 AM..
gunnaknow is offline  
Old 02-26-2011   #283 (permalink)
gunnaknow is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLantern View Post
To expand on Gunnaknow's post, and to kind of borrow Amanigirl's statements, it's kind of like this (and actually being small, I speak from experience.)
I am speaking from experience too. My flaccid size is very small and I was publically humiliated infront of crowds about that part of my body, from the age of five. Also, because I didn't know that 6" was the average length when bone pressed, I was convinced that I was small when hard too and then locked myself away from everyone for years. I know what it's like to feel completely worthless because of the size of your penis. It's only after going through the very depths of dispair that the truth has now been revealed to me.

Last edited by gunnaknow; 02-26-2011 at 06:13 AM..
gunnaknow is offline  
Old 02-26-2011   #284 (permalink)
Drifterwood is offline


Have you ever heard of men laughing at women's breasts for whatever reason or their vulvas and vaginas if they are unusual looking, which many are?

I am not saying that men can't react badly, just that I don't know if the response is to laugh. Why do some women do that?

A link should support your point, not be your point.

Last edited by Drifterwood; 02-26-2011 at 06:43 AM..
Drifterwood is offline  
Old 02-26-2011   #285 (permalink)
The Dragon is offline
Banned


Because crying ruins my eye makeup and mottles my complexion.
The Dragon is offline  

Tags
men, penis, small, views, women

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Dick to dick
5 Minutes Ago by JAMES2
Chat on Skype
6 Minutes Ago by Imjust
hairy
8 Minutes Ago by captai

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
8inchjerkallday, hungblacksexy, Love_balls_size, maalja, mike2150, mikey8156, MisterSlave, nick4fun, selfer79, squabbilito50, tlkasp7.5by6, woco65

Please read the rules.

Online: 2237 | Chatting: 52

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG