Before starting on this or any other physical regimen, we recommend consulting with your physician.
We recommend that you follow this basic routine for at least 4-6 weeks straight. After every 4-6 weeks of training, you should take 1 week off. This layoff period is essential to your penile health- it will allow for full recuperation of your penis and its supporting structures. It'll also keep your motivation levels up. Your goal should be to eventually complete the recommended number of repetitions listed for each exercise, but you should start with moderate tension and volume to ensure that you don't injure yourself.
This routine should be done with the exercises in the following order: warm up, the jelq
, the Oriental Massage, stamina work, and your cool down.
NOTE- The progression sequence below is staggered to account for individual recuperative abilities and schedules. Always pay close attention to how your penis feels, and make sure to check your penis after each workout for signs of possible injury. If you feel any pain at all during your workout or if your penis feels weak for more than 1 hour after your training session, STOP TRAINING IMMEDIATELY and refer to the Dealing with Injuries/Soreness section (below)! The key to making gains without injuring yourself is to force progress each session slowly and sensibly.
During weeks 1-2, you will workout 3 days per week
During weeks 3-4, you will workout 4 days per week
During weeks 5-6, you will workout 5 days per week, and you should try to do each routine twice a day towards your last 1-2 weeks before your layoff.
Warm Ups and Cool Downs
Massage your penis to semi-erection and proceed to wrap it in a towel soaked in very warm water. You may also sit in a hot tub to achieve this effect.
What you're doing is preparing the area for the workout to follow (similar to "warming up" for a weightlifting session). Hot wrap or soak for about 10 to 15 minutes.
One ingenious invention that was posted to one of the forums is the creation of the "rice sock" for warm ups.
Take a clean sweat sock, and fill it more than half way with uncooked rice. Place it in a microwave under enough time and power so that the rice gets to the desired temperature.
WARNING- The time and power is something that you're going to have to experiment with depending on several factors (the size of the sock, the power of the microwave, etc.)
You do NOT want to overheat the rice sock! You can cause SERIOUS burns if you miscalculate on the power and the time!
Once the rice sock is heated to the desired temperature, insert your semi-erect penis into the sock. The heated rice inside the sock will warm your penis up in much the same way as a hot wrap.
Proper warming up/cooling down is a MUST before intense, advanced workouts. Some members cut corners a bit on their warm ups/cool downs because they are pressed for time. We advise MAKING time for the warm up and cool down to prevent injuries and to maximize gains. It's actually very relaxing- some members don't even consider it part of the workout.
The Basic Jelq How To Jelq Video #1 How To Jelq Video #2 How To Jelq Video #3
This is one of the best and most effective basic methods of enlarging your penis naturally. This technique can be used by just about anyone, regardless of whether you're young or old, for dramatic, solid gains in penis size in a relatively short amount of time.
Do these exercises once a day, three to five times a week. Here's how:
1) Apply a generous amount of lubrication (KY Jelly, Nivea cream, Vaseline or any suitable lubricant.)
2) Standing or seated, using one hand, pull your penis pointing down gently but firmly. With the other hand, using your thumb and forefinger, proceed to "milk," that is, squeeze the blood from the base of your penis to your penis head in a milking motion.
Each stroke should take anywhere between 2 to 3 seconds to complete.
*Note- The best way to perform this and all of the other enlargement exercises in this manual are with your penis in a semi-erect state. The reason for this is blood flow.
If your penis is not erect at all, there will not be enough blood in there to effectively perform these exercises. If your penis is fully erect, it will make it too hard to manipulate.
3) Do 100 repetitions. As your penis swells, apply more force. Take it easy the first couple of weeks, then after a month you can start applying more force.
4) End your “Jelqing
” sessions by jiggling your penis up and down about 50 times (while your doing this, protect your testes by covering them with your other hand!)
* Note- After a couple of weeks on these enlargement programs, the skin behind the head of your penis may start to look puffy. This is a perfectly normal part of the enlarging process. You may have to start using your other hand to help you in the milking part of the exercise.
As you milk down with one hand, place your other hand firmly on the base of your penis, with your penis between your forefinger and middle finger with enough tension to pull the stretched skin back.
You need to be able to fully milk the entire length of your penis without the skin blocking your movement.
You may notice a "baseball bat" appearance after the first few weeks of jelqing
. To work on thickening the base, you can do your jelq
s with a reverse stroke. Make sure to use lots of lubricant
The Oriental Massage How to perform the Oriental Massage video Part 1 How to perform the Oriental Massage video Part 2 How to perform the Oriental Massage video Part 3 How to perform the Oriental Massage video Part 4
Here's another very good enlargement exercise to try:
1) Inhale deeply and "swallow" your breath. Mentally visualize pushing the breathed-in “energy” into your penis. Using your index, middle and ring fingers, push up on the area just behind your testes and just in front of your anus (the ‘taint) to “hold in” your stored energy.
Keep this pressure constant for all of the pulling you are about to do.
2) Grasp your penis just behind the head, and with a steady pull that should only be mildly uncomfortable (NOT PAINFUL!) Pull it straight out nine times, Then to the left nine times, then to the right nine times and then down nine times.
3) Get your penis semi-erect. Then make a circle around the base of your penis using your forefinger and thumb (like if you where making an “OK” sign.) Then milk towards the glans nine times.
4) After the last procedure, your penis should be fully erect or close to it. Grasp your penis just behind the head and pull it towards your left side. Start rotating your penis in circles with a “cranking” style. Do this nine times. Repeat the same procedure for your right side.
5) For your last pulling exercise, grasp your penis just behind the head and pull your penis straight out. Keeping the tension, touch the head of your penis lightly to the inside of your left thigh and then back out again. Do this a total of nine times.
Repeat the same procedure for the other side.
6) After your stretching exercises, you should soak in a hot tub or a warm bath to relax the tissues of the penis; similar to relaxing your muscles after a heavy workout. You may also want to massage your penis at this time (or better yet, get someone to do it for you!)