LPSG

Huge muscles a turn on or turn off?

I like someone toned and strong enough to pick me up... Really muscular, I can definitely pass.

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2012   #16 (permalink)
DownandDirty is offline


I like someone toned and strong enough to pick me up... Really muscular, I can definitely pass.
DownandDirty is offline  
Old 05-22-2012   #17 (permalink)
The Dragon
Banned

I like muscular guys.
I get a bit worried when I see a muscular guy who constantly has a very low body fat percentage.
Maintaining that state on a permanent basis is really bad for their health.

Double Tap.
Old 05-22-2012   #18 (permalink)
dissolver is offline


I find the guys who are so big they look deformed to be a bit much. nothing wrong with being lean and in shape, but when guys arms don't naturally fall to their side because of their muscles it's too much.
dissolver is offline  
Old 05-22-2012   #19 (permalink)
B_Bjen2848
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos42 View Post
i want my body to be cut and muscular, but i wouldn't use roids to get my body to look like that

seriously whats the point to have big arms when you have little raisin nuts and a dick that don't work lol
Old 05-23-2012   #20 (permalink)
boatnik is offline


When I was competing I maintained an extremely low body fat ratio typical of most bodybuilders. Now that I no longer compete I am softer and less defined, but all of my sex partners prefer my current look to my competition look - without exception. Most of them say that they like muscles, but don't like the vascular, ripped look required for competition.

I don't cam, chat, or hookup. I only accept friend requests from women. For non-gold members, my gallery can be viewed from my blog.
boatnik is offline  
Old 05-23-2012   #21 (permalink)
The Dragon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatnik View Post
When I was competing I maintained an extremely low body fat ratio typical of most bodybuilders. Now that I no longer compete I am softer and less defined, but all of my sex partners prefer my current look to my competition look - without exception. Most of them say that they like muscles, but don't like the vascular, ripped look required for competition.
Exactly.

I understand the pre-competion wasting to get shredded.
It is awesome to see someone drop body fat and display all their hard work.
But, and it is a big but, to get to the point where their skin is so fine and thin that their vascularity (spl?) and every tiny muscle striation is standing out in stark relief can only be sustained for short periods of time.

I like muscular men.
I like body builders who aren't afraid to put on that little extra body fat between competitions at the risk of being perceived as soft.

Double Tap.

Last edited by The Dragon; 05-23-2012 at 08:32 AM..
Old 05-23-2012   #22 (permalink)
HiddenLacey is offline


Muscles are sexy. Huge muscles, not so much... I actually kind of hate it when it looks like their skin is about to pop. I think a good size for a muscle guy is about the size of Riddick in Pitch Black. I really like his shoulders and upper arms. I also like a leaner look... and dare I say it, on some guys a small amount of belly pudge. Some men seem be naturally larger through out their upper body and carry really nice muscles in their upper arms, back, chest, yet still have a little stomach which is still very sexy to me.

I hate porn with a heavily made up, stripper shoe prancing, screaming fake woman that shows off her ass while talking to the camera man for fifteen minutes then gives a ten minute blow job, while gagging till she almost vomits with black make up smeared every where ending with cum in her eyes and a smile for the camera.
HiddenLacey is offline  
Old 05-23-2012   #23 (permalink)
VernalTiger is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
Exactly.

I understand the pre-competion wasting to get shredded.
It is awesome to see someone drop body fat and display all their hard work.
But, and it is a big but, to get to the point where their skin is so fine and thin that their vascularity (spl?) and every tiny muscle striation is standing out in stark relief can only be sustained for short periods of time.

I like muscular men.
I like body builders who aren't afraid to put on that little extra body fat between competitions at the risk of being perceived as soft.
This. I can understand a dude getting ripped for a specific event, but in day-to-day life, it's really not probably necessary. High protein diet? Sure. But if I make dinner and he's yelling "NO I CAN'T EAT THAT IT'S FULL OF SODIUM AND FAT AND CARBS", then I'm going to walk away, poste-haste.

That said, my man's currently well below 7% body fat - because he doesn't have time to eat. I'm working on it!

In the interests of full disclosure, my avatar is not a photo of me.

"Brevity is the soul of lingerie" - Dorothy Parker
VernalTiger is offline  
Old 05-23-2012   #24 (permalink)
hud01 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos42 View Post
This question might be better asked when not using a horribly photoshopped pic.
So this thread is almost 4 years old and you admit it is severly PS, why did you bump it?
hud01 is offline  
Old 05-23-2012   #25 (permalink)
blazblue is offline


^ Because its a zombie thread that's why!
blazblue is offline  
Old 05-23-2012   #26 (permalink)
1kmb1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjen2848 View Post
i want my body to be cut and muscular, but i wouldn't use roids to get my body to look like that

seriously whats the point to have big arms when you have little raisin nuts and a dick that don't work lol
$200,000 dollar payday?

-If you drop your pants for a testicular exam, and your doctor coughs before you do...you might have a big penis.
1kmb1 is offline  
Old 05-23-2012   #27 (permalink)
Fade is offline


Toned/lean/lanky body types on a male are my preference. Tons of muscle bulk everywhere, hardly any body fat, and veins popped out everywhere? No thank you. Quite unattractive to me.

I've dated and/or fucked chubby, average, toned, and fairly built individuals... I'd rather a guy was on the overweight/chubby side, than "ripped". A nicely toned man with a bit of muscle can be quite delectable however.


"When you scream, it sounds like a lullaby"
Fade is offline  
Old 05-24-2012   #28 (permalink)
sizequeenNY is offline


I have only been attracted to a couple of very built guys. One was a stunt man and body double for some notable actors, he was muscular but not too bulky. The other had very puffy muscles and when I finally saw him without a shirt he did not do much for me also it was so obvious he had a small cock
sizequeenNY is offline  
Old 05-24-2012   #29 (permalink)
henry8888 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by sizequeenNY View Post
I have only been attracted to a couple of very built guys. One was a stunt man and body double for some notable actors, he was muscular but not too bulky. The other had very puffy muscles and when I finally saw him without a shirt he did not do much for me also it was so obvious he had a small cock
how was it obvious?
henry8888 is offline  
Old 05-26-2012   #30 (permalink)
Ron Wilson is offline


Well, would you women consider my body a turn on, or a turn off? I'm far from "huge."
Ron Wilson is offline  

Tags
huge, muscles, turn

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.

Latest Threads
Big cock 8.5 inches
2 Minutes Ago by alexht
Adam y Eva
20 Minutes Ago by whoopy

Latest Posts
Big cock 8.5 inches
2 Minutes Ago by alexht
Spring Thomas?
2 Minutes Ago by hero52
Found a 13" dick
4 Minutes Ago by malako
racism
4 Minutes Ago by Fade

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Cronomg, ctingle67, encebado, giantool, jtr3008, Justin87, MGSnake12, willymagnum

Please read the rules.

Online: 1965 | Chatting: 50

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved