1,3 inches gain wearing the penismaster

8inchblack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is it possible gaining 1,3 inches in length using the penismaster for for 6 months?
it says 1-2 hours for 3 to 5 days a week is that enough?

i remember reading about the androextender and it said u can gain 1,3 inches in 6 months by wearnig it 9 hours everyday!

big difference to me!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if it were true, the manufacturers would be super wealthy. every guy would have one, and be sporting a big cock within a year. personally, if my cock grew 6" in a year, I'd be 13.5" long at the end of that year, 19.5" long after 2 yrs.

8inchblack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well it does not work like that according to them

they say u cant gain more then 1,3 inches on average with the device

8inchblack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where did you read that? so an bigger guy would gain more then a smaller guy? that pretty fed up for the smaller guys...

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
what were your gains?
With the extender, I gained 1/4 inch length max. and no girth but I lost those gains after stopping PE.
Pumping works best for me, I've gained 1 3/4" erect length and around 1 inch in girth - I've added about 1/4" of that during the last 2 months.

I regret spending so much time wearing that uncomfortable device when I could have gained an inch or two using a vacuum pump.

8inchblack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i am gonna get a penis pump because it seems way more fun, what kind of temporary length gains can i expect? 0,5 inch for couple of hours is realistic?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
So i am gonna get a penis pump because it seems way more fun, what kind of temporary length gains can i expect? 0,5 inch for couple of hours is realistic?
The good thing about the pump is that after every session you see an enlarged penis.
When you first start you should build up slowly to allow your penis to get used to the vacuum, 10 minutes max. have a rest day or two then repeat, slowly adding time.
Don't pump to a high vacuum (>5 Hg) and try to keep as hard an erection as possible. After a few weeks you'll be up to 20 minutes (2 x 10mins). You'll start to see a greater expansion, a small amount of lymph fluid will plump up your girth and your glans will swell much bigger than normal - which will make your penis appear slightly longer after you remove the cylinder, I haven't seen more than 1/4" increase in length.
Girth however can expand massively after a month or two if you start pumping for hours, lymphatic fluid fills and expands the penis skin, especially in the foreskin area creating the donut effect. This lymph build up can take a day to drain away giving your flaccid penis a heavy feeling.
I have had a successful 2 months of pumping without this lymph expansion, I find pumping with a maxi-erection in a large tube too intense to go beyond 30 minutes, you can really feel the tunica stretching. If I manage to stay rock hard for the 30 minutes, that'll be a great workout and the girth increase usually remains even the following day when I don't pump.
I haven't increased my length however, I just ordered a smaller diameter cylinder so that the expansion will be limited to length.

You are right about the fun part, playing with a bigger-than-before cock is very satisfying.

Blusiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been very insightful I just have to boggle down and decide on the best pump for me...which is the hard part

D

deleted912551

But if you stop the PE does it go back to what it was before?

InNebraska

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if it were true, the manufacturers would be super wealthy. every guy would have one, and be sporting a big cock within a year. personally, if my cock grew 6" in a year, I'd be 13.5" long at the end of that year, 19.5" long after 2 yrs.

Big Bucky, excellent point... those claims are crazy, and believe me, in my 30+ years of trying all sorts of tools, nothing beats STJ (warm water to start) pumping 6 min max, 1 min half (repeat cycle for an hour), then switch to 12x2.75 cylinder to gain huge lengths... and remember to ALWAYS wrap (using super stretchy sports bandage, only slightly pulling for tension) any portion of my cock that is donating, before proceeding with cylinder session on my cock only.

Because I have suffered from ED since early 30's, my cock-doc prescribes the "tri-mix" injections for times when I need to be hard for a couple hours to engage in play sessions. I drive my partners crazy when I have pumped for a few hours prior, I present this HUGE & FAT rock hard meat stick and have engorged (much larger than normal) low hanging nuts (scrotum naturally stretches when STJ pumping)