1,3 inches gain wearing the penismaster

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The good thing about the pump is that after every session you see an enlarged penis.
When you first start you should build up slowly to allow your penis to get used to the vacuum, 10 minutes max. have a rest day or two then repeat, slowly adding time.
Don't pump to a high vacuum (>5 Hg) and try to keep as hard an erection as possible. After a few weeks you'll be up to 20 minutes (2 x 10mins). You'll start to see a greater expansion, a small amount of lymph fluid will plump up your girth and your glans will swell much bigger than normal - which will make your penis appear slightly longer after you remove the cylinder, I haven't seen more than 1/4" increase in length.
Girth however can expand massively after a month or two if you start pumping for hours, lymphatic fluid fills and expands the penis skin, especially in the foreskin area creating the donut effect. This lymph build up can take a day to drain away giving your flaccid penis a heavy feeling.
I have had a successful 2 months of pumping without this lymph expansion, I find pumping with a maxi-erection in a large tube too intense to go beyond 30 minutes, you can really feel the tunica stretching. If I manage to stay rock hard for the 30 minutes, that'll be a great workout and the girth increase usually remains even the following day when I don't pump.
I haven't increased my length however, I just ordered a smaller diameter cylinder so that the expansion will be limited to length.

You are right about the fun part, playing with a bigger-than-before cock is very satisfying.
How is your erection quality after pumping? I have read that you are not as hard when you pump, is that true?

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
From what ive read, it is possible to gain that much, but not in 6 months by any means, unless you are a big outlier. Various studies grow that the average length to expect in your stretched flaccid length is boaut 0.7 inches on average. But these studies were only done on guys wearing extenders 3-6 months with anywhere between 4-9 hours a day depending on the study. Ive heard of many guys whove used it for a year, getting in 2k hours at least, and getting an inch in erect length and more than an inch in flaccid length.

So yes, in some ways you can, but the reason most guys arn't all packing more inches is because it takes a huge amount of dedication to grow your penis with an extender. You have to wear it at least 4 and ideally 7 hours a day, every day, for several months to see noticeable results. They can be sorta uncomfortable, and take a lot of experimenting to find whats right to you. Long story short it takes huge dedication. This is why most guys wouldn't use it. Its the same reason that most guys arn't huge and muscular. Anyway can get big muscles, it just takes years and lots of hard work and proper dieting to get there.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jelq and stretching with my hand worked. very hot warm up with a super hot wet washcloth, wrapped around my penis and pushing against the base, to warm up the ligaments. I usually warm up for around 7-10 minutes, I don't fuck around when it comes to warm ups! And its super hot, when done my cock grazes my legs when I move and its certain very warm to the touch. then I start stretches: I pull on my flaccid cock, but not like 100% flaccid, maybe like 90%, gripping behind my head, and pull to the extreme left for 60 seconds, then extreme right for 60, Straight down 60, straight up with hand against torso 60 seconds, and then straight out 60. Also, pulling on it up at like 45 or 55 degree angle gently and then doing a mega hard PC clamp/squeeze, it pulls your cock inward, so immediately pull in the same direction away from your body, while still holding the PC clamp. You "tug of war" against your PC muscles and it helps with gains in length for sure. I do those A-frame whatever they're called now stretches, and pulling straight out super duper hard and pushing down really hard with my other thumb, moving up and down my shaft for 10 seconds a stop. It's a really good one. Then I pull in all directions again for like 15-25 seconds random directions, etc. And then jelq, but that's a different story. I'm a believer in shorter, more intense stretches instead of the hours-long ones. shorter stretches, of your body, are more dynamic and actually make the tissues stretch and expand, but the longer the stretch goes, the more the tissues go into repair mode and actually prevent you from becoming flexible as time goes on. Something I learned from some yoga practitioners and also fitness instructors/trainers. Other people say no, though, that the longer the stretch the better the overall stretch over time. I get way more flexible when I don't hold stretches for extended periods of time. Anyway, I gained length through stretching and jelqing and it was all by hand :)

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Its the same reason that most guys arn't huge and muscular. Anyway can get big muscles, it just takes years and lots of hard work and proper dieting to get there.

I don't know about "most" guys, but the biggest reason "this" guy isn't huge and muscular is that I have absolutely no desire to be either.